Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Female Anavar first cycle log - Ulthar91

  1. #1
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74

    Talking Female Anavar first cycle log - Ulthar91

    Hello guys! I'm a girl and this is my first anavar cycle so I decided to do a log!
    I started go to the gym in 2013 and never used aas or chemistry in general... Now I decided to "come to the dark side" ( ) to compete in May 2017! I've started this journey on the 12th of September, the plan is to improve my weak points (shoulders and legs) until January, then I'll start to cut off until the first show.
    I have to compete in the Figure division, 3 shows: two Gran Prix of qualification for the Italian Championship and the Italian Championship...

    This log is about my first cycle: Oxandrolone.

    First of all I want to thank GirlyGymRat and NACH3 for their advices and infos about aas but especially for their support!

    Well, let's start!

    Female, 25 years old
    weight: 51 kg
    height: 161 cm
    bodyfat: don't know accurately, about 17%
    Never used aas.

    The plan is starting on 10 mg daily then bump up to 20 mg daily in the second week (30 mg in the third week if necessary), after the sixth week I'll tape down until the end: 8 weeks in total.

    Diet: 6 meals for day
    from Monday to Friday low carb, high pro and high fat
    Saturday and Sunday high carb, high pro and low fat with on cheat meal on Sunday evening

    Workout:
    I'm actually working out 5/6 times a week... The schedule is about 5 times a week but my coach told me if I want to do the sixth day to reapet the shoulders...
    This is the split:
    - MONDAY: Back + 5x20 of an exercice for glutes
    - TUESDAY: Legs and glutes + Abs
    - WEDNESDAY: Shoulders + Arms (a circuit for biceps and triceps) + 5x20 glutes
    - THURSDAY: Back + Shoulders + 5x20 glutes
    - FRIDAY: Legs and glutes + Abs
    - SATURDAY: OPTIONAL - Shoulders
    - SUNDAY: Rest

    20' of HIIT 2/3 times a week post wo.

    I already done my first week:
    Oxandrolone 10 mg daily stack with 15 gr daily of Creatine
    No problem with the var but a tremendous stomach and abdominal pain with Creatine after three days from what I have started so on Saturday I lowered my dose of Creatine to 5 gr daily, in the morning.
    Nothing changed in my body with the var, only a little bit vascular in the pump during the workout... Everyone told me to wait for the second week... Well, can't wait

    I've already have problem with oily skin and hair, plus I have had bad cystic acne in the past due to PCOS... (infact I don't have periods).
    Nothing changed in skin and hair from what I started with the var, skin seems better not worse ahah

    Supplements:
    omega 3 6 9, vit C, vit E, vit D3 in the morning before breakfast
    BCAA + Glutamine post workout
    Glutamine before sleep
    Initially 15 gr of Creatine, from yesterday I lowered to 5 gr daily because of abdominal and stomach pain

    Well.. I'll keep my log updated so keep an eye on it, especially the girls of the forum!
    Last edited by Ulthar91; 09-18-2016 at 08:35 AM.
    NACH3, ebony_raven and almostgone like this.

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Subbed!
    Ulthar91 likes this.

  3. #3
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,641
    Subbed!!!
    Ulthar91 likes this.

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Hello, welcome!

    Are you not onthe pill from pcos?

    If you get problems from creatine just drop it, its almost worthless for muscle building IMO.
    In men creatine can influence DHT and therefore increase hair loss, dont know how it applies to women tough.

    Keep training strong!

  5. #5
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Hello, welcome!

    Are you not onthe pill from pcos?

    If you get problems from creatine just drop it, its almost worthless for muscle building IMO.
    In men creatine can influence DHT and therefore increase hair loss, dont know how it applies to women tough.

    Keep training strong!
    Thanks Mr.BB!

    No I'm not on the pill... I was on the bc pill (drospirenone) for about 3 years and I interrupted it 5 months ago... after that my periods disappears... my bf is right so I don't understand why it doesn't come back... Anyway I'm fine with no periods.
    Bc gave me a lot of water retention on legs and large hips... now all the water retention disappears and my hips come back to normal.. I have basically an androgenic shape and now I'm happy that it has came back

  6. #6
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    DAY 8
    Today I bumped up my dose from 10 mg to 20 mg (split in two doses, 10 mg at 8.00 am and 10 mg at 16.00)

    Nothing changed... strength is the same, skin and hair are fine, a little bit more vascular in the pump during the working out...

    How long I have to wait?! I'm impatient

  7. #7
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91
    DAY 8 Today I bumped up my dose from 10 mg to 20 mg (split in two doses, 10 mg at 8.00 am and 10 mg at 16.00) Nothing changed... strength is the same, skin and hair are fine, a little bit more vascular in the pump during the working out... How long I have to wait?! I'm impatient
    Should be kicking in any day! You should find recoveries quicker

  8. #8
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    DAY 9
    Nothing to report today... I've train legs this morning, after a few exercises my quads were harder than usually..
    No increase in strength...
    No acne nor oily skin or other common sides...
    I think I have to wait the weekend to see the first changes

  9. #9
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,641
    Did u test your var?

  10. #10
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Did u test your var?
    No not yet... I trust my source but if nothing changes I'll do it... I paid it a lot! maybe I have to be more patient

  11. #11
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    DAY 11
    Finally var is starting to kick in! Today amazing pump during my workout... shoulders and arms! Shoulders full and hard, arms full of spiderveins... very happy!
    NACH3 and AKD_FitChick like this.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    DAY 11
    Finally var is starting to kick in! Today amazing pump during my workout... shoulders and arms! Shoulders full and hard, arms full of spiderveins... very happy!
    I sure like the sound of this

  13. #13
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    DAY 14
    I'm back! Sorry guys didn't have much time to update my thread this week...
    Well, let's continue with my log!
    Today is the 14th I'm on var... the first week I began with 10 mg die, then the second week I bumped up to 20 mg die (10 mg am and 10 mg pm) so it's 7 days I'm on 20 mg die... I feel amazing! Incredible pump during my workouts, veins everywhere! I discovered new veins on my arms and shoulders
    Shoulders and quads seems to be a little bit harder than before, even when I'm on rest...

    Sides? Not at all! No acne, no oily skin, no hairloss, no clit enlargment.. Maybe the only side is that I'm more irritable and nervous.. But I don't understand if it's the var or problems at work.
    Btw I don't know why my face skin is better now that I'm on var... I always have oily skin and sometimes cystic acne, now my face is clean and less oily...

    Anyway, tomorrow I'll continue with 20 mg daily but thursday I'll bump up to 30 mg die (split in 3)

    Ps.: today rest day!

    Here are a pic of yesterday after a shoulder workout:
    Female Anavar first cycle log - Ulthar91-14448920_1478220815537843_4134203704080905756_n.jpg
    Last edited by Ulthar91; 09-25-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    NACH3 and AKD_FitChick like this.

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    DAY 14
    I'm back! Sorry guys didn't have much time to update my thread this week...
    Well, let's continue with my log!
    Today is the 14th I'm on var... the first week I began with 10 mg die, then the second week I bumped up to 20 mg die (10 mg am and 10 mg pm) so it's 7 days I'm on 20 mg die... I feel amazing! Incredible pump during my workouts, veins everywhere! I discovered new veins on my arms and shoulders
    Shoulders and quads seems to be a little bit harder than before, even when I'm on rest...

    Sides? Not at all! No acne, no oily skin, no hairloss, no clit enlargment.. Maybe the only side is that I'm more irritable and nervous.. But I don't understand if it's the var or problems at work.
    Btw I don't know why my face skin is better now that I'm on var... I always have oily skin and sometimes cystic acne, now my face is clean and less oily...

    Anyway, tomorrow I'll continue with 20 mg daily but thursday I'll bump up to 30 mg die (split in 3)

    Ps.: today rest day!

    Here are a pic of yesterday after a shoulder workout:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14448920_1478220815537843_4134203704080905756_n.jpg 
Views:	2096 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	165570
    Looking good, Ulthar! Seems it's all coming together now...

    Nice veins too

  15. #15
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,641
    Looking great. Var at too high dose will cause irritability and aggression. May want to adjust downward.

  16. #16
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    DAY 14
    I'm back! Sorry guys didn't have much time to update my thread this week...
    Well, let's continue with my log!
    Today is the 14th I'm on var... the first week I began with 10 mg die, then the second week I bumped up to 20 mg die (10 mg am and 10 mg pm) so it's 7 days I'm on 20 mg die... I feel amazing! Incredible pump during my workouts, veins everywhere! I discovered new veins on my arms and shoulders
    Shoulders and quads seems to be a little bit harder than before, even when I'm on rest...

    Sides? Not at all! No acne, no oily skin, no hairloss, no clit enlargment.. Maybe the only side is that I'm more irritable and nervous.. But I don't understand if it's the var or problems at work.
    Btw I don't know why my face skin is better now that I'm on var... I always have oily skin and sometimes cystic acne, now my face is clean and less oily...

    Anyway, tomorrow I'll continue with 20 mg daily but thursday I'll bump up to 30 mg die (split in 3)

    Ps.: today rest day!

    Here are a pic of yesterday after a shoulder workout:
    <img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=165570"/>
    Great vascularity.

    Good log too...subbed

  17. #17
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Looking great. Var at too high dose will cause irritability and aggression. May want to adjust downward.
    Yes I think it's the var, but I'm already aggressive by nature ahah anyway I like this attitude, I'm more determined

  18. #18
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    Yes I think it's the var, but I'm already aggressive by nature ahah anyway I like this attitude, I'm more determined
    Watch out people... She's starting her rampage

  19. #19
    AKD_FitChick's Avatar
    AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    DAY 14
    I'm back! Sorry guys didn't have much time to update my thread this week...
    Well, let's continue with my log!
    Today is the 14th I'm on var... the first week I began with 10 mg die, then the second week I bumped up to 20 mg die (10 mg am and 10 mg pm) so it's 7 days I'm on 20 mg die... I feel amazing! Incredible pump during my workouts, veins everywhere! I discovered new veins on my arms and shoulders
    Shoulders and quads seems to be a little bit harder than before, even when I'm on rest...

    Sides? Not at all! No acne, no oily skin, no hairloss, no clit enlargment.. Maybe the only side is that I'm more irritable and nervous.. But I don't understand if it's the var or problems at work.
    Btw I don't know why my face skin is better now that I'm on var... I always have oily skin and sometimes cystic acne, now my face is clean and less oily...

    Anyway, tomorrow I'll continue with 20 mg daily but thursday I'll bump up to 30 mg die (split in 3)

    Ps.: today rest day!

    Here are a pic of yesterday after a shoulder workout:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14448920_1478220815537843_4134203704080905756_n.jpg 
Views:	2096 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	165570
    Loving the veins. Makes me miss my cycle. Will do another when I am over all my medical stuff.

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Whatever it is you are doing, it's working


    Sarah Connor has nothing on you

  21. #21
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    Here are a pic of yesterday after a shoulder workout:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14448920_1478220815537843_4134203704080905756_n.jpg 
Views:	2096 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	165570
    Your stronger than me!

  22. #22
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Thanks guys!
    btw today is the 16th day I'm on cycle... So tomorrow I'll bump up my dosage to 30mg die split in 3... 10 mg at 8.00 am, 10 mg at 16.00 and 10 mg at 23.00. I'll mantain the 30mg daily for 21 days. And I'll see how my body reacts!
    Until now no sides... Only more aggressive but no oily skin, no hairloss, no an increase of bodyhair... I'm feeling well, less tired and full of energy when I workout...
    Amazin pump, veins... my arms are getting bigger and finally my shoulders started to improve.. as my legs too! Really happy!

    @< < Samson > > : ahahah I love Sarah Connor, best compliment ever

  23. #23
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    DAY 17

    Already took my first two doses of 10 mg, so today I'll take the third before going to sleep... So I start 30 mg die.
    Nothing new to report except a few piples on my chin but I don't think it's the var: when I stopped the bc pill (on april) I didn't have my period anymore but every 20th/30th of a month it seems I ovulate but without period, so I have the same simptoms of a woman with her periods, as pimples on my face or abdominal pain. So I don't really think that these few pimples are from the var.

  24. #24
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,733
    Blog Entries
    2
    As with everything, just watch for sides closely & proceed


    all day



  25. #25
    ebony_raven is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7
    We seem to be about the same time frame! I'm on Day 10.

  26. #26
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Ahahah fantastic meme about sarah
    I'll be the new sarah connor ahaha
    Btw

    DAY 25
    It's a week I'm on 30 mg daily of var... quality and hardness have improved, back a little bit large and better shoulders.... but shoulders are not as I want them eheh
    Anyway I'm satisfied my coach is very happy of my condition and the competition is far... so I have a lot of time to improve my shape!
    Sides: no sides at all, even at 30 mg! No acne (beautiful skin face instead), hair are a little bit oily but I always had this problem... no hairloss. No changes in bodyhair, voice nor clit... so no virilization effects, I'm happy about it. I noticed my body skin is a little dry, can it be the var?
    Yes always irritable and nervous but I'm feeling well.
    I didn't notice stenght increase, only a little bit... why?

  27. #27
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    I didn't notice stenght increase, only a little bit... why?
    Hard to say, but 30mg a day is fairly substantial IMO

    I don't remember seeing through the thread - but, how certain are of the legitimatcy of the Anavar ? Sucks ass that this has to be even questioned, since it makes us 2nd guess damn near everything.

    Even if legit, so many things are so underdosed.

  28. #28
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    My coach sold me it and he told me it's legit.. I paid it a lot... I don't think my coach sell me fake compounds.
    My shape is getting better but very slowly, I was thinking that the changes would be more evident... He told me I'm going very well and he is satisfied from my progress, maybe it's just me that don't see myself as I want

  29. #29
    curiousgeorgi is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12
    Any new progress pictures?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  30. #30
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    My coach sold me it and he told me it's legit.. I paid it a lot... I don't think my coach sell me fake compounds.

    I don't put much trust in anyone

    We deal with a lot of injectables & questionable substances as it is- adding another hand into this isn't necessary IMO

  31. #31
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Always test anavar , one of the most fake substances going, doesnt matter how much you paid or who gave it to you, for the sake of a few dollars and 5 minutes of your time, why wouldnt anyone labmax their anavar? It could be dbol or winstrol for example

    Nice log btw, good luck

  32. #32
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Hard to say, but 30mg a day is fairly substantial IMO

    I don't remember seeing through the thread - but, how certain are of the legitimatcy of the Anavar ? Sucks ass that this has to be even questioned, since it makes us 2nd guess damn near everything.

    Even if legit, so many things are so underdosed.
    ^^ I was thinking the samething as Samson here... Hell, even at 20mgs/day on your first cycle Ida thought you'd have ran into many more sides and at 30mgs/day I didn't think you'd last due to sides tbh -

    You either are a great responder to var(but I'd think you'd be 'responding even better) so I'm thinking it's more of an underdosing issue...

    id start researching sources yourself and agree on cutting out a third party if necessary - always good to have one YOU trust and don't have to go thru others(no matter who it may be)

    Best of luck moving forward

  33. #33
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Always test anavar , one of the most fake substances going, doesnt matter how much you paid or who gave it to you, for the sake of a few dollars and 5 minutes of your time, why wouldnt anyone labmax their anavar? It could be dbol or winstrol for example

    Nice log btw, good luck
    Labmax is rudimentary and far from accurate. I have gone through a shit load of labmax tests, and it is very unreliable. I have gotten a pass for anavar with winstrol. I also have a ton of anavar that passed that is so under-dosed it has just enough to pass. I have also tested my trt test from walgreens and it failed. The test was verified good with bloodwork.

    Do some research on labmax and you will realize the results are not accurate at all. There is a place located in california that will test any oral compound for well less than 100 dollars. Last I heard they accept samples from anywhere, and they will tell you exactly what you have. Labmax claims that law enforcement uses there tests, when I looked into it only one state agency has it on there approved test list.

    trust your source or have it tested properly. Simec.ag, chemtox and one other place will test. Im drawing a blamk on the name, but they will only test tabs or capsules. Its an extasy harm reduction group but they will test any powder, pill, or capsule. Prices are very reasonable.

  34. #34
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Thank you all guys for all the responses, I really appreciate your opinions!
    Sorry for the late update but I'm really busy with work... I'll post some progress pics in the weekend

    DAY 29
    Saturday and Sunday I decided to rest completely and not doing the 6th day extra of training...
    Today is the 12th day I'm on 30 mg daily of var and I'm feeling great! I began to see some gains especially in the upper body, my back is exploding eheh
    Someone in the gym told me "wow you're a beast!" Ahah
    Legs are improving too, calves are more hard and the quads seems are growing
    No sides to report except for a few pimples on my chest but nothing to worry about, they're very little...
    I've started at 50 kg now I'm 53 kg.. really happy!

  35. #35
    curiousgeorgi is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    Thank you all guys for all the responses, I really appreciate your opinions!
    Sorry for the late update but I'm really busy with work... I'll post some progress pics in the weekend

    DAY 29
    Saturday and Sunday I decided to rest completely and not doing the 6th day extra of training...
    Today is the 12th day I'm on 30 mg daily of var and I'm feeling great! I began to see some gains especially in the upper body, my back is exploding eheh
    Someone in the gym told me "wow you're a beast!" Ahah
    Legs are improving too, calves are more hard and the quads seems are growing
    No sides to report except for a few pimples on my chest but nothing to worry about, they're very little...
    I've started at 50 kg now I'm 53 kg.. really happy!
    Nice. Looked like from your workout split, you're really focused on your glutes. Noticed any difference there along with your quad growth? If so, I might need your workout plan :-).

  36. #36
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorgi View Post
    Nice. Looked like from your workout split, you're really focused on your glutes. Noticed any difference there along with your quad growth? If so, I might need your workout plan :-).
    Yes my quads finally are starting to grow! Muscles quality is surely better... Tomorrow I'll post some pics during the week I'm really busy so it's hard keep update the thread and doing some pics..
    Btw I train legs two time a week and glutes everyday...

    DAY 34
    A month on var has passed... And I'm feeling great! I'm ending the second week on 30 mg daily, the next week on thursday I'll deacrease my dosage to 20 mg ahaha I don't want to decrease
    Arms and shoulders are getting better... Amazing pump... Legs too seems to improve day by day...
    Sides: NOTHING! The few pimples I had are completely dissapear so I don't think it was the var... No hairloss, only a bit more oily but nothing to worry about...
    Today rest day, tomorrow I think I'll go to the gym only for doing cardio just because I didn't have the time to do the second cardio session of the week... My coach told me doesn't matter but it bothers me... So I'll do it ahah

  37. #37
    AKD_FitChick's Avatar
    AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,316
    Wow, super great that you have no sides on var. On that dose especially. i was always scared to increase my dose due to sides, but I will tell you, I think since I am taller than the average woman and weigh 150 that I can handle more than 10mg a day. I feel like i had some good pump, BUT NEVER what you describe or other woman on their cycles. My stuff was legit too, tested it and was good. Thinking of doing another cycle here soon. Maybe i should go higher? Thoughts?

    Can you post some picture updates?

  38. #38
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Wow, super great that you have no sides on var. On that dose especially. i was always scared to increase my dose due to sides, but I will tell you, I think since I am taller than the average woman and weigh 150 that I can handle more than 10mg a day. I feel like i had some good pump, BUT NEVER what you describe or other woman on their cycles. My stuff was legit too, tested it and was good. Thinking of doing another cycle here soon. Maybe i should go higher? Thoughts?

    Can you post some picture updates?
    I was scared too but I've stayed 21 days on 30 mg daily and no sides at all... I think that if it's real oxandrolone we can be quiet. So if your stuff is legit, try to increase the dosage! What is your target? I want to compete.
    So here's my pictures:
    On the left before starting with var... On the right (16/10) the 35th day on var.
    Female Anavar first cycle log - Ulthar91-20161016_151301%5B1%5D.jpg


    Another one:
    Female Anavar first cycle log - Ulthar91-20161016_150826%5B1%5D.jpg

    What do you think guys?

    DAY 38
    Nothing new to report. Same routine of workout, same diet (metabolic), some increase in strenght, no sides to report. This is the last day I'm on 30 mg daily, tomorrow I'll be back on 20 mg daily sob
    Last edited by Ulthar91; 10-19-2016 at 02:43 PM.

  39. #39
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,733
    Blog Entries
    2
    Def noticiable,

    You look good


    What's your weight change since starting?

  40. #40
    Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Def noticiable,

    You look good


    What's your weight change since starting?
    I started at 110 lbs (50 kg) now I'm at 116,5 lbs (53 kg)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •