Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 65
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Heavy cycle(1.4g test,deca,slin,dbol)

  1. #1
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68

    Heavy cycle(1.4g test,deca,slin,dbol)

    Hello guys,

    So, finally I have some time to sit down and start my thread. I said I'd start my cycle on Monday but heck I was so impatient to begin my heaviest bulking cycle, that I've already started.
    Note: I was on 200mg test cyp in the last 10 weeks, before that I had a 20-week-cycle (750 t ena, 500 deca 1-10weeks, 400 tren e 6-16 weeks, 300mg inj metha 16-20 weeks) that was for a pl comp, but as you know I'm finished with pl and wanna start competing in bodybuilding next year.

    Stats
    Age: 21
    Weight: 235lbs
    Height: 6 feet 1 inch
    Bf around 12-3%

    My cycle:
    Heavy cycle(1.4g test,deca,slin,dbol)-screenshot_2019-02-17-13-16-40.jpg
    Heavy cycle(1.4g test,deca,slin,dbol)-screenshot_2019-02-17-13-16-47.jpg
    Heavy cycle(1.4g test,deca,slin,dbol)-screenshot_2019-02-17-13-16-52.jpg
    1-20 1400mg sust
    1-20 750mg deca
    2x7 weeks 40mg metha
    2x4 weeks up to 5iu pre 10iu postwo slin

    Shakes:
    Morning shake after waking up 30g whey isolate-concentrate blend
    Intra workout shake 10g bcaa, 10g creatine, 15-25g sugar
    Pwo shake 50g ch from oats, 10g bcaa, 30g whey isolate, 30g whey concentrate-milk protein concentrate blend

    Macros: 265 grams of protein (only count animal protein), 350grams of ch, appr 80grams of fats

    Workout routine:
    Mon chest 5 exercises 4 sets
    Tue rest
    Wed arms 4 tri 3 bi exercises 4 sets
    Thurs legs 5 exercises (squat, 2 hams, 1 quads, 1 calves) 4 sets
    Fri shoulders 2+2+2 exercises for each head 4 sets
    Sat rest
    Sun back, traps 5 exercises 4 sets, +1 exercise for traps 6 sets
    Heavy weights, 15-12-10-8 reps, love dropsets

    I don't train abs like 2 years ago, because of heavy weight squats (pr was 660lbs) and deadlifts.

    I'll take some pics and I'll try to post in every 3-4 days.

    If you have any further questions ask them.

  2. #2
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Btw as you see its my 3rd day of my cycle, I had a greater pump today and weight is 238.5lbs

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,610
    if your going to dedicate 20 weeks to a cycle like this .. there are way better ways to cycle for that long and get much more optimized results then the way your doing it.

    20 weeks is a perfect amount of time for a 3 tier phase cycle protocol.. pasted below is an example I just did for a client a couple days ago.
    This is NOT what I'm recommending to you,, I'm just giving you an example of how you can better optimize 20 weeks on cycle then simply throwing some test and deca in there the whole time.

    ______________

    PHASE 1
    Weeks 1-7 (anabolic and volumization phase)
    Test 500mg week
    Deca 500mg week (1000mg front load first 2 weeks)
    Primobolan 600mg week
    Dbol 30mg day
    Anadrol 50mg per day (weeks 1-3 only)

    Ancillary
    10mg Nolvadex per day
    AI on hand unless E sensitive then start .25mg adex m,w,f

    Growth factors
    HGH 6iu per day
    Insulin 10-30iu per day (see insulin protocol)

    PHASE 2
    Weeks 8-14 (estrogenic and androgenic phase)
    Test 1000mg week
    Deca 500mg week
    Primobolan 600mg week
    Tren Ace - 25mg per day
    Ment – 25mg per day

    Ancillary
    20mg Nolvadex per day
    AI on hand unless E sensitive then start .25mg adex m,w,f

    Growth factors
    HGH 6iu per day
    Insulin 20-40iu per day (see insulin protocol)
    MK677 25mg per night
    T4 – 75mcg per day

    PHASE 3
    Weeks 15-21 (anabolic only phase)
    Test 250mg per week
    EQ 750mg per week (1500mg front load)
    Primobolan 600mg per week
    Weeks 15-18
    VAR 30mg per day
    Weeks 18-21
    Winstrol 50mg day

    Ancillary
    None

    Growth factors
    HGH 6iu per day
    IGF 50-100mcg per day
    Insulin 10iu per day (cortisol suppression only)
    T4 – 75mcg per day
    Couchlockd, Huher, Marv and 1 others like this.

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,060
    Impressive stats for such a young gun! Be great to see some progress pics!

    ps: Listen to GH.

    Be following!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanks GH, that's a very interesting example, that will be definitely one of my future cycles.

    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Impressive stats for such a young gun! Be great to see some progress pics!

    ps: Listen to GH.

    Be following!
    I'll listen to him, but not now. This cycle is like super heavy compared to my previous ones, and GH's example is much more powerful than this. I don't want to touch so many things in one cycle, before a higher level, I need some experience (and money because of hgh) before jumping into that depth. But, I'm going to run a bulking cycle like that after my competition. I will need it, because I wanna turn pro in open bodybuilding as soon as possible (maybe in 5 years).

    I'm thinking about adding something to the last 8-10 weeks or change things up a bit. We'll see, if my bw and physique reaches a plateau I'll change things up a bit. Also, if my bf goes too high on slin, after this cycle I'll run a light cutting/recomping cycle for 8-10 weeks than start another bulking.

    Goal competition is on october 2020, I have plenty of time, nearly a year and a half.
    Couchlockd likes this.

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Thanks GH, that's a very interesting example, that will be definitely one of my future cycles.



    I'll listen to him, but not now. This cycle is like super heavy compared to my previous ones, and GH's example is much more powerful than this. I don't want to touch so many things in one cycle, before a higher level, I need some experience (and money because of hgh) before jumping into that depth. But, I'm going to run a bulking cycle like that after my competition. I will need it, because I wanna turn pro in open bodybuilding as soon as possible (maybe in 5 years).

    I'm thinking about adding something to the last 8-10 weeks or change things up a bit. We'll see, if my bw and physique reaches a plateau I'll change things up a bit. Also, if my bf goes too high on slin, after this cycle I'll run a light cutting/recomping cycle for 8-10 weeks than start another bulking.

    Goal competition is on october 2020, I have plenty of time, nearly a year and a half.
    Gh's layout may seem "heavy" compared to what you layed out, but his is rotating compounds used very brief.
    Huher likes this.

  7. #7
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    First week done
    Weight 241.5 (+6.5)

    Pumps are improving, strength is getting better. I put 22.5lbs to my 6 rep squat, and still had some more in the tank.

  8. #8
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,165
    U are very stupid. Dont understand why i am the first to say this. U will ruin your life with that thoses at 21. I guess Dallas is your hero rigth?
    21...man u have all the hormons naturally to grow for many years yet.
    21...ill bet you forget all about education and carrier now and uses 90% of thougths on growing.
    Very silly. To successfully be a buff bodubuilder for life, u need a good job and education. There is no money in the sport. U should now that.
    U will end up in the streets, hungry and all the little money u got will be used on trt.

    Hope ur trolling.
    Or else stop it. Do a powerpct twice and pray.
    Most likely ur already done and need trt. So go to the doc.
    Get yourself an education and a job.
    Then around 24/25 u migth do some blasts again. But not at this doses. Cmon man. Dont ruin your life. U wont get another one.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    BOPJohnDoe, Huher and Kyle1337 like this.

  9. #9
    BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    121
    That is a ton of gear to be using my friend. You are jeopardizing your health. The damage you will put your body through at those high of doses will most likely be irreversible. IMO, very irresponsible dosing - especially given your young age. What you are doing now for instant gratification will have dire consequences waiting for you later in life.
    Huher likes this.

  10. #10
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U are very stupid. Dont understand why i am the first to say this. U will ruin your life with that thoses at 21. I guess Dallas is your hero rigth?
    21...man u have all the hormons naturally to grow for many years yet.
    21...ill bet you forget all about education and carrier now and uses 90% of thougths on growing.
    Very silly. To successfully be a buff bodubuilder for life, u need a good job and education. There is no money in the sport. U should now that.
    U will end up in the streets, hungry and all the little money u got will be used on trt.

    Hope ur trolling.
    Or else stop it. Do a powerpct twice and pray.
    Most likely ur already done and need trt. So go to the doc.
    Get yourself an education and a job.
    Then around 24/25 u migth do some blasts again. But not at this doses. Cmon man. Dont ruin your life. U wont get another one.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Thanks for your opinion bro, I appreciate it. I don't fear trt, I wanna compete at a high level, that's the minimum, that I'll be on trt for the rest of my life, and I'm totally aware of that.

    I have education, I'm studying chemical-engineering in one of the biggest universities in my country, and I have a good job, and a very very very strong background, since my parents're supporting me in paying my gym, food etc.
    Naturally grow? I was 235lbs, with not much fat. I wouldn't really grow much more naturally.

  11. #11
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Btw, I had my BW and BP checked this week. BW is awesome (doc said he haven't seen a so perfect bw in a time, lipids, cholesterol, liver and kidney functioning etc everything), BP was 124/65 70, so good too.

    A little update:
    My weight was 242.5lbs today. I have great pumps, strenght is increasing as well (just dropped 45lbs on my 6rep squats (395->440 without wraps) on Thursday compared to last week lol).
    I changed the cycle a bit, I'll start insulin tomorrow. Definitely will write my first inpressions here.
    Obs likes this.

  12. #12
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Btw, I had my BW and BP checked this week. BW is awesome (doc said he haven't seen a so perfect bw in a time, lipids, cholesterol, liver and kidney functioning etc everything), BP was 124/65 70, so good too.

    A little update:
    My weight was 242.5lbs today. I have great pumps, strenght is increasing as well (just dropped 45lbs on my 6rep squats (395->440 without wraps) on Thursday compared to last week lol).
    I changed the cycle a bit, I'll start insulin tomorrow. Definitely will write my first inpressions here.
    If you want to abuse your body that's your perogative, but if all you are doing for proactive health care is bloodwork ordered by your doctor then you are going to fail at being high level.

    Bloodwork is a small piece of the health pie. Do you know why Brian Shaw or Jay Cutler are not in a wheelchair ? They get a sports rehabilitation specialist to massage them every single week. Do you have $500 a month for that as a 21 year old engineering student?

    Dorian Yates put everyone to shame on intensity in the gym because he has arguably the best mental focus. He achieves that by meditating and yoga outside the gym, not because he added 45 lbs to his squat without wrap.
    Last edited by Windex; 03-03-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  13. #13
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Thanks for your opinion bro, I appreciate it. I don't fear trt, I wanna compete at a high level, that's the minimum, that I'll be on trt for the rest of my life, and I'm totally aware of that.

    I have education, I'm studying chemical-engineering in one of the biggest universities in my country, and I have a good job, and a very very very strong background, since my parents're supporting me in paying my gym, food etc.
    Naturally grow? I was 235lbs, with not much fat. I wouldn't really grow much more naturally.
    Ok cred for beeing polite even if a was a little non-constructive.
    We have one life. And only u should judge yourself aslong as u dont bother other people.

    But im the type of guy who dont preach more than 500 test 300 19nor and orals and max 5 iu growth because u dont need more to become buff. I belive more in nazi lifestyle than nazi runs.

    And i think there should be min a 25 years rule before drugs.
    Because i like doing this shit for life and beeing buff at Stallones age also.

    If u do nazi cycles when ur 20 there no way in hell your last.

    But...i wish u good luck
    All the best.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Looks like you are doing pretty good.
    Great to see improvement.

    We already went over the age thing but you will do what you do brother and I hope you do it well.
    Dont let internet negativity do anything but drive you harder to your goal.

    Just be sure what you want.
    If you are to be a pro level athlete you need to start at this age. Slow and steady don't get hurt.

    Best of luck and keep killing it
    Huher likes this.

  15. #15
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,610
    I think guys giving you a hard time about how "heavy'' your cycle is and the dosages being used is going to damage your health for good or comparing you to Dallas Mccarver (going to be dead by 26) is completely uncalled for and exaggerated fear mongering.

    your cycle is completely reasonable in my opinion.. for one , a gram of test as a bare minimum to run while on cycle and trying to add size is very common (guys run grams of test per week for decades and don't die at 26 , come on). your running 1400mg. so perhaps 400mg over what you may need, but no biggy there imo. Deca at 750mg. I consider that reasonable. could you get by with 500mg, sure. and 40mg of Dbol , ok well thats again a bare minimum if using Dbol to add size.

    I don't think this is reckless or going to permanently destroy your health. its a completely reasonable cycle for a 240 pound aspiring to be pro bodybuilder.
    just stay on top of your health markers and blood work and keep your nutrition on point.
    Obs, Huher, DrRoid and 2 others like this.

  16. #16
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I think guys giving you a hard time about how "heavy'' your cycle is and the dosages being used is going to damage your health for good or comparing you to Dallas Mccarver (going to be dead by 26) is completely uncalled for and exaggerated fear mongering.

    your cycle is completely reasonable in my opinion.. for one , a gram of test as a bare minimum to run while on cycle and trying to add size is very common (guys run grams of test per week for decades and don't die at 26 , come on). your running 1400mg. so perhaps 400mg over what you may need, but no biggy there imo. Deca at 750mg. I consider that reasonable. could you get by with 500mg, sure. and 40mg of Dbol , ok well thats again a bare minimum if using Dbol to add size.

    I don't think this is reckless or going to permanently destroy your health. its a completely reasonable cycle for a 240 pound aspiring to be pro bodybuilder.
    just stay on top of your health markers and blood work and keep your nutrition on point.
    Very disagree with GH here, but it would be a boring world if we all were same.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Very disagree with GH here, but it would be a boring world if we all were same.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Gh is speaking from experience as am I.
    You never did this and never did it at this guys age.

    Just a lotta pussy in you that wants to play safety inspector/doctor and be a parrot.

  18. #18
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    I know 190ish lbs physique competitors who use around 2g of test per week and 0.8-1g tren , 5-10iu hgh etc. I don't think that my cycle would be too heavy for my size and goals.

    First insulin update
    I've injected 3ius of insulin before going to the gym. The gym is like a 7-8 min way by bicycle. Appr. 20-25 mins after the injection I was warming up, and already started to feel a very very bit sleepy (maybe placebo) so drank 2dl of my 7dl intra-wo shake, then I always drank a little after each set, so I was feeling great. The pump was awesome. I got so strong pump in my second warmup set like it was my second exercise. After wo I've injected the 5ius, and after changing clothes drank my post wo shake. I felt awesome, had a solid meal 30 mins after the shake(250g chicken with 250g rice). I was a bit sleepy the whole afternoon (it's 9.51 pm here), had another solid meal 3 hours after the previous one. Just had another little meal like an hour ago (6 hours after injection).
    I'm always flat in the evening on training days, but now I'm fuller than before gym.

    5g/ius of sugar was comfortable in my intra wo shake, imo the edge could be somewhere between 2.5-3.5g/ius. I see absolutely no point of taking as high as 10g/ius. I didn't even have sugar in my post wo shake, just complex carbs from oat (that I'd normally use), and I was fine.
    Not adjusting your diet to your insulin use but adjust your insulin use to your diet seems to be working excellent.

    I'm thinking of adding some progress pictures this or next week.
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

  19. #19
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Sorry for not updating in a while, I was very busy.

    So I'm in the middle of the 4th week of the cycle, 1.5week in insulin .
    Everything is going very well, except that I have a little problem (or is it really a problem?). I'm bigger and much much fuller, a bit more vascular, and a bit leaner BUT since I'm using insulin, I'm losing weight, even though I'm getting bigger. What can be the problem? I was 242.5lbs the day before starting insulin, and now (10 days and 7 insulin shots later) I'm around 240. Should I change anything?

    Btw, 5g/ius of sugar was too comfortable for me, so now I'm using between 3-3.5g/ius of sugar in my intra wo shake.
    Obs likes this.

  20. #20
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,610
    your probably just absorbing and partitioning your nutrition better.. the weight you lost may be from losing inter intestinal water retention and undigested food. your waist line is probably a bit tighter too.. everything your eating is getting absorbed and pushed to good use and carbs are getting stored as muscle glycogen and not just sitting in your stomach

  21. #21
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Sorry for not updating recently, I'm snowed under with bulking,working and sleeping.

    Everything is going as planned, besides I had the worst pip in my life last week.

    I'm 236lbs (yeah, I'm getting leaner lol). I've upped my carbs, but the slin is stuffing everything in my muscles. A friend of mine, who sees me once every week, said I'm noticeably bigger than last week, and much much bigger than 5 weeks ago. I have still a LOT of time in this cycle to improve. I'll leave slin in 1-1,5 weeks, I'm curisous what my weight will be some weeks later. I absolutely love this cycle, I've improved more in 5-6 weeks than in whole cycles, I'm very full, round, and veins started to appear in places where never before.
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Sorry for not posting, I just didn't have time.

    So I'm here at the end of the 10th week. Things really started to slow down after dropping insulin and dbol . There were just minor changes in the last 3 weeks like a bit better vascularity, shape. I kept losing weight until 1-1.5 weeks after stopping insulin. Now I'm sitting around 227 lbs. I'm a bit weaker now too.
    This cycle is definitely not going as planned, but the first 5-6 weeks were like holy sh*t, I grew more than in a 14-16wk cycle. Like for real, I feel like I was changing day by day, although it has stopped with leaving slin. My chest and back was always my weak point, and I think they grew the most.
    I have one week and will start the dbol again at 40mgs, and the slin at 5-10ius. I'm thinking about using the slin for the remaining whole 8-9 weeks. I don't care if I lose more weight, since everybody said I definitely look bigger now, although I've lost a good 13-14 pounds. I've also upped my carbs a bit.
    Btw I'm feeling great, everything is fine.

    Any thoughts or recommendations?
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Sorry for not posting, I just didn't have time.

    So I'm here at the end of the 10th week. Things really started to slow down after dropping insulin and dbol . There were just minor changes in the last 3 weeks like a bit better vascularity, shape. I kept losing weight until 1-1.5 weeks after stopping insulin. Now I'm sitting around 227 lbs. I'm a bit weaker now too.
    This cycle is definitely not going as planned, but the first 5-6 weeks were like holy sh*t, I grew more than in a 14-16wk cycle. Like for real, I feel like I was changing day by day, although it has stopped with leaving slin. My chest and back was always my weak point, and I think they grew the most.
    I have one week and will start the dbol again at 40mgs, and the slin at 5-10ius. I'm thinking about using the slin for the remaining whole 8-9 weeks. I don't care if I lose more weight, since everybody said I definitely look bigger now, although I've lost a good 13-14 pounds. I've also upped my carbs a bit.
    Btw I'm feeling great, everything is fine.

    Any thoughts or recommendations?
    Wow man... You sure you had good gear?
    I have never seen anyone lose weight on that cycle

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wow man... You sure you had good gear?
    I have never seen anyone lose weight on that cycle
    he is obviously not eating enough but its hard to tell because the only thing I saw was his shake routine and a macro break down...but It should be as simple as that because its not a lack of aas...

  25. #25
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wow man... You sure you had good gear?
    I have never seen anyone lose weight on that cycle
    I think I've got bad series of gear, it's much weaker than last time. It's time to change...
    Btw my weight is going up slightly, strength is nearly the same than after the first 4 weeks or a bit higher, so it's working, just underdosed. I've upped deca to 1g for the last 8 weeks -since it's underdosed.
    I couldn't even believe but it's still my best cycle yet lol.. My body has changed the most in this cycle, and I think it's because of the slin.
    I'm running slin and dbol again since last Thursday, the change is noticeable, and I still have 8 weeks to go.

    I'm planning further, and I think after this cycle I'll shoot 200mg t cyp and 200 menth (first time) as a bridge for 10 weeks than start a "new" cycle.
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

  26. #26
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    he is obviously not eating enough but its hard to tell because the only thing I saw was his shake routine and a macro break down...but It should be as simple as that because its not a lack of aas...
    I've changed my diet a few weeks ago and it looks like this now:
    6 am 30g whey concentrate shake
    6.30 am 150g oatmeal with 300ml milk
    8 am 5 eggs with 2-3 rice cakes
    8.30-10.30 training 10g bcaa 10g creatine 20g sugar intrawo shake
    10.45 20g whey isolate 40g whey concentrate 10g bcaa 5g creatine 70g oatmeal pwo shake
    11.40 250g chicken breast 300g rice
    3.30 pm 250g chicken breast 300g rice
    7.30 pm 70g oatmeal with 40g whey concentrate
    9.30 pm 250g cottage cheese

    I'm working from 12.40 to 8 pm, this is why I just have 2 meals in the afternoon.
    Obs likes this.

  27. #27
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Everything was going great 'til I broke my leg 4 weeks ago..
    Obs and Old Duffer like this.

  28. #28
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Everything was going great 'til I broke my leg 4 weeks ago..
    Damn brother that sucks how that happen?

  29. #29
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    I had a motorcycle accident, I hit a car. I had a 2-week relax, now I'm back to training. I've shot 1cc sust per week in the 2 weeks, and do the same since then, and luckily only lost 3-4 pounds. Strength is nearly the same, but idk why, my waist is much smaller. Everybody said that I seem to be bigger, because my waistline reduced, but shoulder width is nearly the same. My only problem is that because of lack of ch my muscles are flat, but few days and they'll be fine.

    Btw this cycle is over. My slin went shit I guess, because I forgot to put it in the fridge. I started my second slin-dbol part just 1 week before the accident, so I still have appr. 150 dbol, 24ml deca , 14ml sust, and half a bottle of sust that I'm using now to cruise. I can't train legs, but I think I'll be completely back to training in 2 weeks.
    I'm thinking about a next bulking phase, just a little shorter, like 16 weeks.

    How about you?

  30. #30
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    I said I'll do progress pics. I don't really have one, just a short vid.
    It was done on the 3rd week of the cycle, during a shoulder workout with cold arms.

    Btw I'd appreciate some advice on my next cycle.
    16 weeks bulking
    1-16 750 or 1000mg test e
    1-6 40mg dbol
    1-16 25mg mk677
    1-10 500mg deca
    10-16 200mg ment
    3-7 and 11-14 slin pre and postwo
    Obs likes this.

  31. #31
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    I said I'll do progress pics. I don't really have one, just a short vid.
    It was done on the 3rd week of the cycle, during a shoulder workout with cold arms.

    Btw I'd appreciate some advice on my next cycle.
    16 weeks bulking
    1-16 750 or 1000mg test e
    1-6 40mg dbol
    1-16 25mg mk677
    1-10 500mg deca
    10-16 200mg ment
    3-7 and 11-14 slin pre and postwo
    You are beefy you did a great job.
    Huher likes this.

  32. #32
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    I know you wanna be pro son but it probably ain’t gonna happen. Someone your height. 6’1” would have to be 260lb plus on stage for a pro card ON STAGE so that’s over 300 off season. Pro bodybuilding is a harsh sport bud. Height is a factor I’m 6’2” myself. When your young you don’t think, my advice think ahead.... a lot of gear buddy .... lot of life to live... good luck
    Huher likes this.

  33. #33
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I know you wanna be pro son but it probably ain’t gonna happen. Someone your height. 6’1” would have to be 260lb plus on stage for a pro card ON STAGE so that’s over 300 off season. Pro bodybuilding is a harsh sport bud. Height is a factor I’m 6’2” myself. When your young you don’t think, my advice think ahead.... a lot of gear buddy .... lot of life to live... good luck
    He is young and very advanced.
    I can see him doing it.
    Cuz and Huher like this.

  34. #34
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    He is young and very advanced.
    I can see him doing it.
    I haven’t seen any pics of him i couldn’t give my opinion on that very very very few people turn pro in straight bodybuilding at 6’1. Physique or classic I could maybe see

  35. #35
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I haven’t seen any pics of him i couldn’t give my opinion on that very very very few people turn pro in straight bodybuilding at 6’1. Physique or classic I could maybe see
    Very few turn pro period.
    He has the genetic capability imo.
    Everything else is work and dedication.
    Huher likes this.

  36. #36
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I know you wanna be pro son but it probably ain’t gonna happen. Someone your height. 6’1” would have to be 260lb plus on stage for a pro card ON STAGE so that’s over 300 off season. Pro bodybuilding is a harsh sport bud. Height is a factor I’m 6’2” myself. When your young you don’t think, my advice think ahead.... a lot of gear buddy .... lot of life to live... good luck
    Soon here means like in 5 years to me, but if it's 8 I'll be still under 30 so you know..Shawn Rhoden is 44 and just won the O. I'm not even half of that, so I feel I have plenty of time to grow. I know that very well, if I wanna be a pro I'll have to become a mass monster with aesthetics, and the only way is much much gear.
    Obs likes this.

  37. #37
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Soon here means like in 5 years to me, but if it's 8 I'll be still under 30 so you know..Shawn Rhoden is 44 and just won the O. I'm not even half of that, so I feel I have plenty of time to grow. I know that very well, if I wanna be a pro I'll have to become a mass monster with aesthetics, and the only way is much much gear.
    You are young to be as beefy as you are for sure. I know you can do it. Just takes a hell of a lot
    Huher likes this.

  38. #38
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Soon here means like in 5 years to me, but if it's 8 I'll be still under 30 so you know..Shawn Rhoden is 44 and just won the O. I'm not even half of that, so I feel I have plenty of time to grow. I know that very well, if I wanna be a pro I'll have to become a mass monster with aesthetics, and the only way is much much gear.
    your on the right track thinking long term.. don't bother fucking around trying to do shows right now. it'll just set you back . need to focus on just growth and not cutting for contests.
    you also may want to think about employing growth factor protocols to your AAS usage to amplify your results. you'll only get so far using just AAS
    Huher likes this.

  39. #39
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Very few turn pro period.
    He has the genetic capability imo.
    Everything else is work and dedication.
    I started working out last friday, although my leg is still in plaster and I can only walk with crutches. Even trained leg already (just quads and hams with machines). So I think there is no problem with dedication and work
    Obs likes this.

  40. #40
    Huher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your on the right track thinking long term.. don't bother fucking around trying to do shows right now. it'll just set you back . need to focus on just growth and not cutting for contests.
    you also may want to think about employing growth factor protocols to your AAS usage to amplify your results. you'll only get so far using just AAS
    I think the same. Everybody keep saying why I don't wanna compete now. I see no point of wasting time and money on small amateur competitions. If I'll have enough mass, I'll do a small competition to learn the basics of competing, than fight to get pro card.
    I'm thinking about it, but I can't afford more than 1-2 months of e.g. 4ius of hgh yet, since I'm very young.
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •