Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Diary

katton is offline New Member
    Hey Doc, Join the long list of people that have not gained a thing from RT gear. You're not the only one with this problem. I used thier prop at 150mg eod and didn't feel a thing. I heard partyboy also tried thier prop and it did nothing for him. RT has a lot of people here that they have business dealings with so just suck it up as a lesson learned.

Katton

I also think RT might pass a lab test by using the lowest possible usp grade testosterone to make it pass but still yeild no gains. Just smell that stuff...

Katton
    Last edited by katton; 11-23-2003 at 10:33 AM.

Also if you notice. When people post asking about RT, watch peoples responses. The responses are not like when QV was new and good. People back there were like"yeah, it seems good to me....ect". People talking about RT are saying.."i'd recommend it to anyone" " i'll never do another brand again" ect. Those are salesman lines not normal comments. I've heard nothing but bad things about RT from people that i believe have no business dealings with them. To sum it all up..

Any other UG lab that had all these problems would be blacklisted were it anything but RT.

Katton

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I hate to say it but if you "feel sexy", you are more interested in sex..

I have found myself l-dex seems to result in more sex drive the next day, nolva seems to result in somewhat less sex drive.
    you're right about "feeling sexy" and wanting more sex. my gf notices that i like to get naked as often as possible...=P i'm on 20mg of nolva and i'm still needing to come like 4 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by katton
    Hey Doc, Join the long list of people that have not gained a thing from RT gear. You're not the only one with this problem. I used thier prop at 150mg eod and didn't feel a thing. I heard partyboy also tried thier prop and it did nothing for him. RT has a lot of people here that they have business dealings with so just suck it up as a lesson learned.
    i don't think i'll ever not homebrew my own test prop. its cheap AND you >know< its real. screw this crap about always questioning if you got ripped off or underdosed or whatever. homebrew your own tren and test prop and you got a great cycle waiting for ya...=)

-- clocky

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Katton,

I hope you’re wrong, and I hope you’re right.

If you’re wrong then I DIDN’T get ripped BUT my gains still suck. If you’re right then I DID get ripped (not my sources fault) and I feel better about why I’m not gaining.

I need some more info on RT. Anyone PLEASE!!!!!

Doc

I’m not doubting RT so much as my particular batch. I’m sure there are other factors that have lead to my lack of development. I just have this feeling lately that there isn’t much test running through my body. You know your own body.

I would get myself tested, but I’m still under my father’s insurance.

Doc

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear your cycle isn't going well doc,at first I thought it was the diet,but after I put up a thread yesterday i recieved many pms saying it's normal and don't worry about the cals right now just get in all the protien you can.Again,sorry for your disappointment.All the best. DB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sorry to hear your cycle isn't going well doc,at first I thought it was the diet,but after I put up a thread yesterday i recieved many pms saying it's normal and don't worry about the cals right now just get in all the protien you can.Again,sorry for your disappointment.All the best. DB
    I think he gained from 160# in June to 192# now... I think he HAS gained but the calaries are so great he has grown fat over the muscles even now on cycle... I think its actually too much gain too fast and feeling fat, muscle gain is still there but fat is over muscle... after his cycle ends, he should cut off 10 lbs or so to see what he really has gained...

Ntpadude,

I gained from 163 to 183 in about 6 weeks. That was my period of quickest gains. Of that gain, I’d say if I had kept my fat constant I would have jumped to only 175.

DB,
    Thanks for the concern. I read the thread you posted. Hopefully you get that sleeping thing timed out so you can eat more.

I’m sure I’m still gaining but not like I thought I would, and definitely not with explosive strength. I kind of want to start my clen now because the fat is getting kind of bad. No abs, excess fat in the boob section.

Today starts week 7 once I buy that gym membership and lift chest. Does anyone think it’s bad to start my clen now? I’d have to buy more to run with PCT and there after as well.

Also, I’m happy with the gains I made before cycle. My back is def much fuller, and traps are too. My traps were seriously lacking.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Does anyone think it’s bad to start my clen now? I’d have to buy more to run with PCT and there after as well.
    shrug, **** it. start now, why not. if you're feeling that bad about about feeling fat, i say start now and run it longer (through PCT). remember, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. =)

-- clocky

Ntpadude,

I gained from 163 to 183 in about 6 weeks. That was my period of quickest gains. Of that gain, I’d say if I had kept my fat constant I would have jumped to only 175.

DB,
    Thanks for the concern. I read the thread you posted. Hopefully you get that sleeping thing timed out so you can eat more.

I’m sure I’m still gaining but not like I thought I would, and definitely not with explosive strength. I kind of want to start my clen now because the fat is getting kind of bad. No abs, excess fat in the boob section.

Today starts week 7 once I buy that gym membership and lift chest. Does anyone think it’s bad to start my clen now? I’d have to buy more to run with PCT and there after as well.

Also, I’m happy with the gains I made before cycle. My back is def much fuller, and traps are too. My traps were seriously lacking.

Doc
    I have to admit, I havent maintained the highest calarie intake on this cycle... I came in with some really good weight gains at first, partially because I was weight supressed by dieting before cycle start, but then after about week 4 was getting constipation from whey and anti-e's, etc. I could get at least 3500 calaries a day, somedays closer to 4500 and 5000 calaries but I just couldnt keep the consistent 5000 calaries a day. I DO believe the 3500 calarie days did not hinder muscle growth, in fact I think muscle growth pulled some fat back off me intermittenly.

I've gained about 28 cycle pounds as of today, but I have not been forced into next size up in pant size. I havent really outgrown any clothes except I am filling out shirts much better (which used to be loose) and filling out thigh area of pants but no change in waist line...

Size 33 pants and shorts are still somewhat loose on me.... before I dieted last summer these same size 33 and 34 pants and shorts were tight on me and I had to exhale to get them buttoned on and the kicker is, I am about 18 pounds heavier now then when I couldnt barely get those size 34 waist pants on. I have always been easy to be skinny, I got that heavy gut mostly from trying to force weight on "naturally" with weight gainer shakes but the calaries just put fat on faster then the muscle could grow. I am finding the complete opposite situation now on steroids , muscles growing faster then the fat.

I think for the remainder of your cycle, maybe try 3500 calaries a day, I think you can still progress muscle growth, and perhaps consume some fat in the process of growing those muscles. Of course I feel this advice worked for me, it might not for you so take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-27-2003 at 12:57 AM.

I have to admit, I havent maintained the highest calarie intake on this cycle... I came in with some really good weight gains at first, partially because I was weight supressed by dieting before cycle start, but then after about week 4 was getting constipation from whey and anti-e's, etc. I could get at least 3500 calaries a day, somedays closer to 4500 and 5000 calaries but I just couldnt keep the consistent 5000 calaries a day. I DO believe the 3500 calarie days did not hinder muscle growth, in fact I think muscle growth pulled some fat back off me intermittenly.

I've gained about 28 cycle pounds as of today, but I have not been forced into next size up in pant size. I havent really outgrown any clothes except I am filling out shirts much better (which used to be loose) and filling out thigh area of pants but no change in waist line...

Size 33 pants and shorts are still somewhat loose on me.... before I dieted last summer these same size 33 and 34 pants and shorts were tight on me and I had to exhale to get them buttoned on and the kicker is, I am about 18 pounds heavier now then when I couldnt barely get those size 34 waist pants on. I have always been easy to be skinny, I got that heavy gut mostly from trying to force weight on "naturally" with weight gainer shakes but the calaries just put fat on faster then the muscle could grow. I am finding the complete opposite situation now on steroids , muscles growing faster then the fat.

I think for the remainder of your cycle, maybe try 3500 calaries a day, I think you can still progress muscle growth, and perhaps consume some fat in the process of growing those muscles. Of course I feel this advice worked for me, it might not for you so take it with a grain of salt.
    What your saying makes sense,I'm 43 and was pushing down 5000 cal ed,I realized early enough at my age I didn't need all those cals,I dropped my cals and added cardio and the weight hasn't increased much but my bf has dropped,you just need to find a diet that works for you.Tweek it around a little and keep protien high and you'll be fine.I think the carb thing is way over rated IMO.All the best ...DB

arrruken is offline New Member
    Update-
    I had to take a week off from bench and shoulders because i was having shoulder problems. I guess the joints couldnt handle the increase in weights. I still dont think the change is that drastic, but friends and family Ive been seeing recently seem to think its really drastic. Most of the shirts I wore before that were fitted dont fit at all now. Seems like all the food Im eating is just going through me though. I crap all the time, and it seems like I lose pounds over night sometimes, but muscles are still big. Overall im still 190, and I started at 175 abouts... definetly a bigger 190 than the last time i posted though, i think i lost about 5 pounds of fat, and added a little water weight. Week 7 ends on Monday... How many weeks after I stop test e. should i begin the clomid? I still got some nolva. i havent used because i havent felt the need to...

Quote Originally Posted by arrruken
    Update-
    I had to take a week off from bench and shoulders because i was having shoulder problems. I guess the joints couldnt handle the increase in weights. I still dont think the change is that drastic, but friends and family Ive been seeing recently seem to think its really drastic. Most of the shirts I wore before that were fitted dont fit at all now. Seems like all the food Im eating is just going through me though. I crap all the time, and it seems like I lose pounds over night sometimes, but muscles are still big. Overall im still 190, and I started at 175 abouts... definetly a bigger 190 than the last time i posted though, i think i lost about 5 pounds of fat, and added a little water weight. Week 7 ends on Monday... How many weeks after I stop test e. should i begin the clomid? I still got some nolva. i havent used because i havent felt the need to...
    2wks on clomid and join the club to joint pain,several bros on the board are having the same trouble,me included

Well, this is what I’m thinking.

I’m going to eat smaller more frequent meals. Just the opposite of clock, my diet is going cleaner, and less fats. Less fats = less full, and more room for nutrition. Keep the high protein intake, that will keep my muscle growth. Start the clen week 8. Stop week 10 and commence week 12 when PCT starts. Perfect timing. I’ll have clen to boost me up when I might be down from a crash.

Like you Ntpadude, I’m up to 197lbs but and my gut is bigger, and my ASS is out of control, but my pants are still fitting me. I may have gone up a half a size. Maybe to 31 ½.

I was thinking that if I get up to 200 at the end of this cycle which is perfectly possible. If I lose the water weight lets estimate to be 10lbs. And I lose fat to get me down to 10%, lets estimate to be 10-15lbs???? I’d still be at 175lbs. That’s pretty **** good. Just about a 15lb increase. That’s even if I have 10lbs of water, and 15lbs of fat to lose. Hopefully I have less.

Arrruken? Are you taking winstrol ?

Doc

Well, this is what I’m thinking.

I’m going to eat smaller more frequent meals. Just the opposite of clock, my diet is going cleaner, and less fats. Less fats = less full, and more room for nutrition. Keep the high protein intake, that will keep my muscle growth. Start the clen week 8. Stop week 10 and commence week 12 when PCT starts. Perfect timing. I’ll have clen to boost me up when I might be down from a crash.

Like you Ntpadude, I’m up to 197lbs but and my gut is bigger, and my ASS is out of control, but my pants are still fitting me. I may have gone up a half a size. Maybe to 31 ½.

I was thinking that if I get up to 200 at the end of this cycle which is perfectly possible. If I lose the water weight lets estimate to be 10lbs. And I lose fat to get me down to 10%, lets estimate to be 10-15lbs???? I’d still be at 175lbs. That’s pretty **** good. Just about a 15lb increase. That’s even if I have 10lbs of water, and 15lbs of fat to lose. Hopefully I have less.

Arrruken? Are you taking winstrol ?

Doc
    Sounds good doc 15# keepable on a cycle is great..and God Bless you,31" waist,the best I can get when really cut is 33",and that's at 8% bf.all the best..DB

Well…maybe a 29/30 incher if I get down to 8%

to be a penis

well i was thinking of taking it, but i dont remember mentioning it. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sounds good doc 15# keepable on a cycle is great..and God Bless you,31" waist,the best I can get when really cut is 33",and that's at 8% bf.all the best..DB
    Darn, I feel like I get taken in that he's not getting gains , then come to find out he's doing better then all of us.... 190# or so and still 31 inch waist??? God darn, must have V-shape going on better then all of us... wouldnt that mean you are 46-47 inch chest with that 31 waist?

Maybe bone size is a factor... I mean I have been 32 inch pants since I was 135 in 11th grade.... I think for me, pelvis size would never let me get below that.

Arrruken,

I thought you were taking winstrol , and you said you had shoulder pain, so I thought of the association. Sorry to hear about your pains.

Saturday 11/29/03

Yesterday was my arm day. Background: I missed last Fridays arm workout because I had a headache that carried over from Thursday’s leg day. I cramped up all the muscles in my neck and scalp…PAIN. I missed this Thursday’s leg workout because of Thanksgiving but will make it up today. I did shoulders and back on Tuesday because I was traveling on Wednesday and couldn’t lift. So I’m on track after today’s leg workout.

Ok, so yesterday was arm day. VERY GOOD PUMPS. I’ve been slowing down on all my reps. Very controlled and very slow and very contracted. I got the membership at a new gym so there are many more machines so I can target my muscles better. I did the seated dip machine, and I did kickbacks for the fist time. Well something killed my triceps. The hurt like a mother today. Not sore, but they actually hurt. I like it!!!!!

I think I’ll be starting my clenbuterol Monday the true kick off of week 8. I take my week 8 first shot tomorrow. I’m also probably going to run a second cycle in March. Probably the very same as Mr. Clocky. A Prop/Tren cycle. I think my dosages might be a little higher though.

Doc

God darn, must have V-shape going on better then all of us...
    my v-taper is coming in nicely. the "result" pics are in. i'll post them sunday night or monday.

-- clocky

Darn, I feel like I get taken in that he's not getting gains , then come to find out he's doing better then all of us.... 190# or so and still 31 inch waist??? God darn, must have V-shape going on better then all of us... wouldnt that mean you are 46-47 inch chest with that 31 waist?

Maybe bone size is a factor... I mean I have been 32 inch pants since I was 135 in 11th grade.... I think for me, pelvis size would never let me get below that.
    Ehhh, actually 44 ½ inch chest. Sorry to disappoint. My bones are VERY tiny. Just to give you a visual. Wrists slightly 6 ¾ inches. Arms cold flex 16 inches even. Imagine that taper.

I didn’t write to make you all “think” I wasn’t gaining. I still don’t think I really am. Most of the gains were before week 4, or leading up to it. Since then it seems more like fat. I guess its muscle covered with water retention. Didn’t mean to intentionally fool anyone.

Sat 11/29/03

Leg workout

Squats:
    Warm up 135-20 (even warm up was easier)
    #1: 185-10
    #2: 225-10
    #3: 255-10 up 10lbs

Hack Squats (New Exercise in the new gym)

#1: 90-6
    #2: 90-8
    #3: 90-10 I can’t explain this

Leg Press (sled)

#1: 540-10
    #2: 630-10
    #3: 720-10
    #4: 740-10 HELL YEAH NEXT TIME I’M DOING 18 PLATES!!! Short term goal 20 plates, and long term is 1k. Long term is before I start my second cycle in March.

Seated leg curls and Leg extensions. Won’t post numbers. Both new machines too.

I walked away a happy camper, and I didn’t feel as fatigued as last Thursday. Also last Thursday was when I pushed so hard I tensed up my neck and scalp and got that serious migraine. Thank God it didn’t come back today. Pushed from my center mass.

Doc

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!

I MUST BE RETARDED. Well this news will please EVERY 1.

I’m sad. Since I had my measuring tape out I measured my waste below my gut, so I guess a few inches below my waste….I guess the “hipster” area. 35 inches. I wear 32 inch pants though…….what’s that all about?

I guess I’m a 35. ****…..I need to start cutting QUICK.

**** you Ntpadude making me double check. I would have been just fine thinking I was 31 inches.

No more thin dude. I’m the **** elephant.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    my v-taper is coming in nicely. the "result" pics are in. i'll post them sunday night or monday.

-- clocky

Are you done? Already?

Are you done? Already?
    yup, tomorrow marks the end of week 8. i might continue with the test, but the tren will be done (more or less, i'll continue till i run out, prolly a few more days). my official cycle is over, my unofficial one will continue...=)

official cycle:
    week 1-8 80mg test prop ED
    week 1-8 60mg tren ED

unofficial cycle:
    week 1-10 80mg test prop ED
    week 1-9 60mg tren ED

the need for sex is outta control, i'm scared to see what its like when i'm on pure test minus the tren...

-- clocky

p.s. i'm actually very pleased with my results. screw strength gains...=)

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!

I MUST BE RETARDED. Well this news will please EVERY 1.

I’m sad. Since I had my measuring tape out I measured my waste below my gut, so I guess a few inches below my waste….I guess the “hipster” area. 35 inches. I wear 32 inch pants though…….what’s that all about?

I guess I’m a 35. ****…..I need to start cutting QUICK.

**** you Ntpadude making me double check. I would have been just fine thinking I was 31 inches.

No more thin dude. I’m the **** elephant.

Doc
    I got bad news for ya. You are supposed to actually measure belly at the belly button when considering BF. Chest across the nipples and shoulder blades. Arms, generally across the widest bulge in muscle but not in the delt area. Its customary to measure cold and not when all pumped up after workout.

yup, tomorrow marks the end of week 8. i might continue with the test, but the tren will be done (more or less, i'll continue till i run out, prolly a few more days). my official cycle is over, my unofficial one will continue...=)

official cycle:
    week 1-8 80mg test prop ED
    week 1-8 60mg tren ED

unofficial cycle:
    week 1-10 80mg test prop ED
    week 1-9 60mg tren ED

the need for sex is outta control, i'm scared to see what its like when i'm on pure test minus the tren...

-- clocky

p.s. i'm actually very pleased with my results. screw strength gains...=)
    Might want to extend.. otherwise you will probably be at maximum testosterone crash in the middle of Christmas... or I donno, with prop maybe PCT begins and finishes faster where on Test Enanthate we have to wait 3 weeks before test starts crashing really low.

Well then according your measurements. Still 16 inches in the arms, 44 inch chest, 6 ¾ wrists, 36 inch waist, 15 ½ calve, 24 inch thigh (small thigh and calve I know).

So I’m still a small dude. That’s why I’m using AAS. Boosting. Not for breaching my plateau. How many honestly use it for that? Not many. I made it farther than most though.

Doc

Well then according your measurements. Still 16 inches in the arms, 44 inch chest, 6 ¾ wrists, 36 inch waist, 15 ½ calve, 24 inch thigh (small thigh and calve I know).

So I’m still a small dude. That’s why I’m using AAS. Boosting. Not for breaching my plateau. How many honestly use it for that? Not many. I made it farther than most though.

Doc
    44.5 Chest, 33 waist (at belly button), 14.75 inch arms, havent measured the thigh and calve but need to, I like comparing my size to others of similar weights or already at my goal weight.... after messing with anadrol and having to come back off... I am at 180 after pee morning weight... I'd swear I think the anadrols make me go backwords and have messed up my cycle... I cant believe I was trying to take some anadrols again to bulk up for thanksgiving... I was 191# on thanksgiving day but all mega bloated and feet swollen.

44.5 Chest, 33 waist (at belly button), 14.75 inch arms, havent measured the thigh and calve but need to, I like comparing my size to others of similar weights or already at my goal weight.... after messing with anadrol and having to come back off... I am at 180 after pee morning weight... I'd swear I think the anadrols make me go backwords and have messed up my cycle... I cant believe I was trying to take some anadrols again to bulk up for thanksgiving... I was 191# on thanksgiving day but all mega bloated and feet swollen.
    Feet swollen? Bloat that bad? Holly Molly!!!

Has anyone checked my Dbol thread? I posted the link a few threads up.

Help me out. Was thinking of using Dbol to “bridge.”

Doc

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...d.php?p=697730

-- clocky

Took my first 20mcg clen pill today. Monday 12/01/03. Gonna take my second during lunch time. Not sure if I should take it during a meal, or just before. I’m guessing just before, so my metabolism is high during digestion.

That will be 40mcg’s for the day. I’ll up as I go along. Today also is chest day and the of official beginning of week 8. I’ve been much more aggressive and horny lately. Maybe I was a late bloomer? I’m gonna tear s h i t up in the gym.

Doc

Doc,what are you going to run the clen up at??125mcgs??Then do an ECA stack in between???Just curious to see what your plan is....all the best...DB

DB,

I’m not sure what my tolerance on the clen will be. I’ll go to about 125mcg’s. Then an ECA or hydroxycut stack in between. The thing is, I don’t plan for much fat loss while on, it’s mostly so I can stop more fat increase. Cause it’s getting bad. Kind of looks splotchy like cellulite. Just under my chest and my ass gets like that if I flex. I know it’s gross, but hell this is my diary.

When I run the clen during pct it will be for added energy while I’m balancing out. January and February are the months I’m going to start cutting back down for a possible second cycle in March.

I’m going to look more into IFG-1

Doc

Have you guys ever heard of Androgel ? Its a oral steriod you rub on your stomach every day. A friend has a bunch of the stuff, and Im thinking maybe mix some of this stuff in with the last weeks of my cycle, maybe to help fade out a little. Since its a quick acting AS, I suppose it would be similar to taking some dbol pills or something. What do you all think? Last couple weeks of that stuff along with the enanthate Im already on?

So the story goes: “he’s just showing off.”

I see this guy, pretty big arms, and he’s doing bench…on the smith machine. I let that one slide when I saw what he had on there. A plate on each end that looked like those big 90lbers, and 35’s on each end on top of that. I’m doing chest today too, but using Hammer strength machines, and I’m weak on the flat bench, so he made me feel bad.

Later on he leaves, and I go check those big plates. THEY GOD**** RUBBER PLATES FOR DEAD LIFTS. Scammer, the big faker. WTF? Pisses me right the FAWK off man.

12/01/03 Monday Chest day.

Started dosing my clen today. Took 20mcg’s at 10am, then another 20mcgs at 1:30. Tomorrow I hope to get up a little earlier and take 30mcg’s around 9am, and the other 30mcgs at 1-2ish. Sides were very mild. I got excited in a conversation and my heart was racing and my foot kept tapping so the clen is good.

Did Hammer strength exercises. 280lbs on decline wide chest for 10x, 150lbs for close grip 10x. Very disappointed with the close grip. Did incline bench barbell instead of dumbbells, very weak. All exercises slower and more contracting effort put at the peak of each rep. So I’m gaining strength and achieving much better control.

Doc

One more thing. I did cardio today. 20 min on the tread mill. My left knee is killing me. It aches walking up stairs. Sucks. I have kind of weak knees, but wtf?

Doc

doc, what are rubber plates for deadlifts? how much do they weigh?

are you going to diet on the clen or save the dieting for post cycle?

keep up the good work, i'm sure if the clen does its job, you'll look great.

-- clocky

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information