Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Diary

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Clock,

Dieting slightly. Total cals at around 3,500. I’m going to try and reduce my fats as much as possible. Took 30mcgs this morning at 9am then slept till 10am. Was an energetic sleep…mostly placebo I think.

I can’t tell when this stuff kicks in yet. During PCT I won’t be dieting, I’ll have my calls back up (gradually) to how I was before close to 5,000 calories. I want as little muscle loss as possible.

My knee is still killing me. Walking up the steps to my room sucks. I have to stiff leg it and jump.

Doc

Oh rubber plates for deadlift….

They are different weights. They’re weighted like normal, 25lbs, 35lbs, 45lbs. However they are covered in a thick rubber. So they appear much larger. The ones I’ve seen in the past are colored. Bright colors, like primary colors. So you know they’re deadlift weights. However, the one this guy used looked like a black 90lber. So I didn’t think it was a deadlift weight. He tricked me, and I feel better that the guy is just a chump.

Doc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Clock,

Dieting slightly. Total cals at around 3,500. I’m going to try and reduce my fats as much as possible. Took 30mcgs this morning at 9am then slept till 10am. Was an energetic sleep…mostly placebo I think.

I can’t tell when this stuff kicks in yet. During PCT I won’t be dieting, I’ll have my calls back up (gradually) to how I was before close to 5,000 calories. I want as little muscle loss as possible.

My knee is still killing me. Walking up the steps to my room sucks. I have to stiff leg it and jump.

Doc
    You have no choice but to skip the exercises that hurt that knee. There are a couple exercises that would help my thigh size a great deal but I just dont do them EVER because of my bad knee... once these things get stiff on you, it reoccurs for years so you just have to learn to watch it with the knee from now on. Watch for swelling in the joint, when you get that, its an injury that take several years of taking it easy on it to heal.

Ntpadude, it was running the tread mill. I have to build up I guess. I’ve been babying it, so it’s getting a bit better. Can’t do cardio till it gets better. Maybe end of the week, I can bike.

Doc

Oh, I did notice cramps come a lot easier. I think it’s the clen . I need more taurine and potassium.

Back workout today was good. More controlled and weight decent.

Trying to work on widening my back.

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Rest it bro.

Friday 12/05/03.

Knee is better. Will start cardio up again this weekend, light, very light. Still running clen , today is day five. I get shaky while on it, and I can feel my pulse throughout my whole body.

Today was arm day. I thought I’d have a very aggressive workout cause I went in furious. I’m really believing that a friend of mine is being shady to me and has been doing some things behind my back. Did something with an ex of mine I found out last night, and was eating dinner with the girl I’m dating now at her home. So, I threw my desk chair and did my whole body flex anger destructive thing. I wanted to beat his ass, and right now, I just don’t even want to talk to him. This thread shouldn’t be on me venting about that anyway.

I did only triceps today because I was too distracted from thinking about the whole thing. So instead of having a good workout I cut it short. I still did calves, that’s important.

Doc

So how many of our clan is still on cycle? I guess Clocky ended at 8 weeks, I was 2 weeks ahead of most of you, but now I feel like I am the only one still on... I decided to make mine a 13 weeker this way I am done with the deca as of this week, PCT off the deca while still on testosterone en, then when I really PCT, I wont have the longer lasting deca still in blood stream to deal with, plus I am curious what the next 3 weeks will be like being testosterone only, no deca... wondering if there is going to be a big boost in sex drive or no difference.

Odd thing is, week #10, no reduction in cum, no reduction in sex drive, no detectable difference in nut size. If anything the nuts and sperm count is better now then before the cycle but that may just a testiment that I really needed HRT for some time. Because of L-Dex and Nolva I feel I have NO waterbloat on me at this time so I dont anticipate any PCT weight/water loss. If anything I'd almost say I am getting cut more then I've been in years... in meantime the scale is still up and holding weight well while water and bloat turned to muscle with time. I noticed for some reason, no more constipation from whey or weight gainer shakes... increasing the shakes some, taking advantage of the improving digestive system flow, better appetite, etc.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-06-2003 at 12:42 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    no no, i'm still here...=) i'm doing the same thing as you, i'm extending the test for 3-4 more weeks. i'm also curious to see if my sex drive will increase on straight test minus the tren . i'm hoping by doing this, PCT won't be as difficult (i.e. hopefully the tren will be outta my system and it won't be so hard to restart my natural production).

glad to hear about those positive things in your second paragraph. i honestly can't gauge my own sperm count, but my nuts seem to be slightly shrunken...but then again, its winter time and its starting to get colder...

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    So how many of our clan is still on cycle? I guess Clocky ended at 8 weeks, I was 2 weeks ahead of most of you, but now I feel like I am the only one still on... I decided to make mine a 13 weeker this way I am done with the deca as of this week, PCT off the deca while still on testosterone en, then when I really PCT, I wont have the longer lasting deca still in blood stream to deal with, plus I am curious what the next 3 weeks will be like being testosterone only, no deca... wondering if there is going to be a big boost in sex drive or no difference.

Odd thing is, week #10, no reduction in cum, no reduction in sex drive, no detectable difference in nut size. If anything the nuts and sperm count is better now then before the cycle but that may just a testiment that I really needed HRT for some time. Because of L-Dex and Nolva I feel I have NO waterbloat on me at this time so I dont anticipate any PCT weight/water loss. If anything I'd almost say I am getting cut more then I've been in years... in meantime the scale is still up and holding weight well while water and bloat turned to muscle with time. I noticed for some reason, no more constipation from whey or weight gainer shakes... increasing the shakes some, taking advantage of the improving digestive system flow, better appetite, etc.

I’m still in the game. Week 9’s shot is tomorrow, Sunday 12/07. I don’t know how I’m going to lift, I really ****ed up my hand. Swelling is bad and it’s hard to close my hand to make a fist. I can probably do bench open palm. Back, biceps…they might be out of the question. I don’t know if I broke my hand or what.

Oh, I wish my sex drive was up. Still haven’t had sex.

Doc

Calories have been reduced. 3,500 in total. Major drop, I tried to do it steadily but wond up almost dropping them. Cutting the shakes has a lot to do with it. Only using protein in my shakes, no weight gainer. Also, I was using clen for 6 days, I stopped because of anxiety. The anxiety was from the clen and from high emotions. It was affecting my concentration in school.

I weighed myself yesterday back at the school gyms scale. 189lbs. Down 8lbs. Not sure exactly what kind of weight that is. I’m sure it’s fat, I highly doubt it’s muscle. It could be because of the sudden cut in calories and three days of lifting I took off because of my hand. Hand is fine to lift now.

Doc

Ps. The last time I weighed myself at that scale was a week or week and a half ago.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    That's alot of weight to lose in 1 wk,why do you think your sex drive is so low?

I have no idea why my sex drive is so low. It’s been low since the cycle started. I was real horny the first two weeks, third week was normal and after that I wasn’t much interested.

Yeah, that is a lot of weight to drop in a week. I think constipation has some to do with it. I was much more bloated up while taking my thick booty shakes.

Any takers on the sex drive? That’s been one thing bugging me while on this. Is it the EQ? Is it that my gear is under dosed? By the way, it’s week 9, and I haven’t seen ANY extra hairs spurt out on my chest or back. I had one big pimple at the top of my stomach below my chest once. A few very small ones on my arm. Nothing too abnormal about my acne…very mild.

Doc

You should be a walking boner at wk 9.Your gear might be underdosed,all I know is I'm in wk 11 and when the wind blows I'm up standing at attention and I have deca in my cycle which can kill a boner.The acne your getting is normal,for some reason I had it now I don't have 1 pimple,very weird,but I changed up my cycle so I'm sure it will return again.

Well then something is definitely not right. I barely get erect. Never for no reason. NEVER. Wtf? Should I see a physician?

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You should be a walking boner at wk 9.Your gear might be underdosed,all I know is I'm in wk 11 and when the wind blows I'm up standing at attention and I have deca in my cycle which can kill a boner.The acne your getting is normal,for some reason I had it now I don't have 1 pimple,very weird,but I changed up my cycle so I'm sure it will return again.
    Well I have good sex drive on test myself... but I have read in research groups, certain percentages of men had "drops" in sex drive, however this was fixed by increasing the testosterone doseage. I have had good sex drive right along and **** tommorrow I start week 11... well last Friday was my final deca and last night or so, I had difficulty with wife... scared me... I couldnt cum (for a while) no matter how close I got..... I finally got off but poor wife has neck ache and jaw ache today because I took about 3 to 4 times as long as my usually time to blow when wife is giving me the lollipop treatment.

all i gots to say is my sex drive was already high before i started juicing. i would wack it at >least< once a day. now that i think about it, i don't know if my sex drive has really increased any while on cycle! one thing is for sure though, it definantly hasn't decreased.

doc, all i gots to say about underdosed vials is...make your own next time!! that way there is no doubt in your mind its good...

ntpadude, i've nailed my gf countless times over the last 2 months, but there have been 3 instances where things didn't go right:

1) one of two things happened this time. i either came and didn't realize it and then become soft, or somehow the steroids made me lose my wood. i think it was the former because i've been boning like a champ these last two months.

2 and 3) when i'm a little drunk, i can last a LONG f-ing time...=) so long to the point where she starts asking "if i can come"...=/

ntpadude, i have to admit, i chuckled a little when i read your post...its kinda graphic...and i see you as the type of guy who would be friends of my parents rather than a peer... no offence or anything, its just that you're quite a bit older than me, but you talk about your sex life so freely with me as part of the audience...is kinda funny to me...=) anyways, aren't you scared your wife is going to see some of these posts?!? one time, my gf came home and said "i found out how to search for all of your threads". i just froze when she said that, thinking of all the incriminating things i've posted about her/us...=) she said she would never actually do it though and she trusts that i don't say anything too nasty...=)

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    ntpadude, i've nailed my gf countless times over the last 2 months, but there have been 3 instances where things didn't go right:

1) one of two things happened this time. i either came and didn't realize it and then become soft, or somehow the steroids made me lose my wood. i think it was the former because i've been boning like a champ these last two months.

2 and 3) when i'm a little drunk, i can last a LONG f-ing time...=) so long to the point where she starts asking "if i can come"...=/

ntpadude, i have to admit, i chuckled a little when i read your post...its kinda graphic...and i see you as the type of guy who would be friends of my parents rather than a peer... no offence or anything, its just that you're quite a bit older than me, but you talk about your sex life so freely with me as part of the audience...is kinda funny to me...=) anyways, aren't you scared your wife is going to see some of these posts?!? one time, my gf came home and said "i found out how to search for all of your threads". i just froze when she said that, thinking of all the incriminating things i've posted about her/us...=) she said she would never actually do it though and she trusts that i don't say anything too nasty...=)

-- clocky
    No wife has her web sites that she keeps up with everyday but dont interest me in the bit and the steroid web pages does the same with her... her computer is sitting right next to mine and I sit here typing away and she has no interest what so ever in what I right on the internet. Besides she is aware of the anonimity of the internet, its not like I have an avatar with both our faces in it and/or real names... Not only that but I did peak over her shoulder ones on one of her woman's issues web page and saw her writting freely describing in just as great a detail our sex life and like wise I am confident she has maintained a good anonimity as well. I dont think anything I write on the internet would offend her as long as its true and privacy assured.

I donno, our sex life has never been better then when I started steroids so we are both like rediscovering each other and bragging in ways about how good its been in a locker room talk sort of way. I think not only have I bulked up the muscles to her approval but the entire notion that her man is getting huge and on steroids has struck her fancy. She's even told me a few times what a macho manly thing she thinks I am doing so her approval level keeps going on. For me... a woman that wants to sit on my dick or wrap her tounge around my manhood every night strikes MY fancy so anyways we are both very happy.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-12-2003 at 12:00 PM.

12/29/03

Day 5 of PCT.

Sex drive is back in full swing...I think. If it goes higher, I won't mind.

Liquid clomid is frying my tongue. The tip feels like it was burned from hot soup. Goes away during the night while I'm sleeping because when I wake I don't sense that. After my first dose I feel it, then my second to get my 100mg a day I feel it worst.

All my moving around during the holidays have made workouts tough to come by. Weight is down to 187lbs. It's a different scale, so I am uncertain if that is my "real" weight. I could be 185-189. I've lost some weight in my waist since pants fit better now.

I'll keep posting.

Doc

By the way, I was 196 at the peak of my weight. Keep in mind, I was really concerned with my fat then too. Fat seems lower, but I have not been able to measure.

196 three weeks ago. So if in fact I am down to 187, 10lbs in three weeks is not dramatic.

Doc

12/29/03

Day 5 of PCT.

Sex drive is back in full swing...I think. If it goes higher, I won't mind.

Liquid clomid is frying my tongue. The tip feels like it was burned from hot soup. Goes away during the night while I'm sleeping because when I wake I don't sense that. After my first dose I feel it, then my second to get my 100mg a day I feel it worst.

All my moving around during the holidays have made workouts tough to come by. Weight is down to 187lbs. It's a different scale, so I am uncertain if that is my "real" weight. I could be 185-189. I've lost some weight in my waist since pants fit better now.

I'll keep posting.

Doc
    doode, i'm right there with ya. i'm on day 3 of PCT. my liquid-clomid doesn't burn, but it taste like f-ing sh-t. i gag everytime i gotta choke it down.

i'm also having a hard time having >any< workouts at all because of the holidays (gyms closing, travelling, etc).

my diet is sh-t also. the last week that i've been at my mom's house, i've been eating what my mom makes...and it isn't much...3 small meals a day...=(

-- clocky

Hey doc,long time no see,hope holidays were kick azz for you.

You started your cycle at 179ish,what was your bf at??
    I'm just trying to figure out how much muscle you put on here.

Be Cool ....DB

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    doode, i'm right there with ya. i'm on day 3 of PCT. my liquid-clomid doesn't burn, but it taste like f-ing sh-t. i gag everytime i gotta choke it down.

i'm also having a hard time having >any< workouts at all because of the holidays (gyms closing, travelling, etc).

my diet is sh-t also. the last week that i've been at my mom's house, i've been eating what my mom makes...and it isn't much...3 small meals a day...=(

-- clocky
    I havent quite gone off everything but I am 3 weeks off the deca and its definately out of my system. Continued testosterone at lower levels as I am in transistion to TRT so the test is still on but much reduced doses. My weight as declined from 182 to 175# however it feels to me the lost weight was 100% fat. Another inch has come off the abs and getting some very visible waves and lines in the abs area, has me now estimating my BF at definately below 9% based on visually noticable stomach muscles. HRT doc wants me to lay off the high doses of testosterone, go with 100 mg a week but wants to put me on HGH and I suppose this gives gains you keep, unlike these steroid cycles. Man I cant believe I am still on testosterone but when the deca left my system, it took 6 to 7 pounds with it!! SO far strenghth on the weight machine is the same so I think the fat loss/etc might have been deca related water bloat. I guess all of use now approaching cycle's end are seeing losses of our gains... sort of makes one wonder how much it was really worth it in the end. ALso I am on research tech testosterone enanthate ONLY... dont know if all this weight loss has something to do with this stuff being under dosed but its definately not keeping my deca/SL test enanthate weigth gains.

DaBull,

When I get back to school, I will pay my old gym a visit and weigh myself. I should be at around 185 when I get back. Keep in mind though DaBull, when I started yes I was 179, but my body fat was acruing. I'm just giving a wild guess but if my body fat was the same at 179 as it is now, I'd be probably 177lbs or so. so about 7lb gain.

I think that even 7lbs sounds way too small. I think I've gained more, and am going to keep more than 7lbs. It's the body fat thing that gets me all messed up.

I'm at 120mcgs of clen now. Gonna up the dosages for a while, then taper off. Then start hydroxycut. Still keep cals high.

Doc

arrruken is offline New Member
    Sup guys,
    Im losing weight too, the **** is pissing me off. Ive only lost 5 pounds, but I swear it was all from my arms. And while I still about the same strength, I definetly dont have the pumped feeling anymore. My bf is probably under 8% now though. This **** is depressing.

Take a step back Arrruken.

Measure and compare. Compare now to before. If you're completely honest you'll see there's no need to be depressed. If so, F the roids.

Doc

arrruken is offline New Member
    Take a step back Arrruken.

Measure and compare. Compare now to before. If you're completely honest you'll see there's no need to be depressed. If so, F the roids.

Doc
    Yeah im a lot bigger than before, but it still sucks to look in the mirror and not see what you saw a week ago. It was just a bad day the other day, for some reason I felt real skinny. Its just making me work out and eat more to keep what I have gained though, so I guess its a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by arrruken
    Sup guys,
    Im losing weight too, the **** is pissing me off. Ive only lost 5 pounds, but I swear it was all from my arms. And while I still about the same strength, I definetly dont have the pumped feeling anymore. My bf is probably under 8% now though. This **** is depressing.
    Fat "marbles" in within the muscle in your biceps and delts so when you loose fat, your arms shrink some, when you gain fat, your arms look bigger easily. Pecs tend to have less marbling of fat within the muscle so you get less muscle size loss when you loose fat there. The marbling within muscle fat is gained and lost faster then anywhere else like on tummy muscles, etc. I believe water bloating bloats up your fat everywhere with water so as we go off cycle or to reduced levels, away goes the water puffing up your fat.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-01-2004 at 11:29 AM.

ntpadude,

Where did you get the info on the "marbeling" effect of fat in muscle tissue?

It does suck to seem skinnier, but in my case I just look less fat. My arms are now down to 15 3/4 cold flexed.

Fat: it looks like around my obliques I have pockets, small celulite. I thought this would go away with the water, but then again I'm still not even half way through PCT. I'll give it time. More cardio. Clen might run out before 2 weeks at my dosages.

Doc

01/07/04.

I weighed myself today at 4:30pm. I used to weigh myself between 5-7pm when I was on my cycle. That was the time I used to lift at. So I was close to weighing in time wise. I used the original digital scale at my old school.

I weighed in at 186lbs. Down 10lbs from the peak of my cycle. 10lbs water/mass loss. I don’t think that’s bad at ALL.

I will have to check my body fat.

To be honest, I did start my cycle at 179lbs, but by golly I was just shy of 165lbs 2 weeks before that.

20lbs roughly is **** good.

I’m just about done with this thread. I’ll post a few more possibly before my final day of PCT results.

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well oveall Doc are you happy and do you wish you could change much with your cycle now that it's said and done.

The only thing I would have changed cycle wise was running EQ 14 weeks and Test 15 weeks. Doing that I would have injected a modified dosage, something less than 1cc and not twice a week but something every so many hours. I’m not going to do the math, but what I mean is for me to have it dosed at 350-400mg a week. I had 250mg vials, so I was getting 500mg. That’s why I would play with the amt I withdrew and the time I shot to keep blood levels lower.

As far as my behavior while on cycle, I would have set my sleeping times a bit more consistent as I’ve done while on PCT. I have dosed my clen , nolva and clomid at very constant intervals from day to day. When I was on gear, my shots on their respective shot day would range from 10am to 5pm. That wasn’t smart.
    Diet in terms of fat grams per day I would try to limit at 80g a day. Protein I would have increased to about 250g from food, and 140 from shakes. My ratio was more like 50/50.

I’m putting together a second cycle. I believe this cycle is perfect. I think the results are going to be amazing. Trenbolone Enanthate and Testosterone Enanthate . All home brewed. Clen throughout to combat the fat because even if I limit my fat grams to 80 a day, a lot will be from mayo. LOL

Oh and yohimbe. I can’t lose my libido again. I just love sex too much.

Doc

I’ve noticed today, that my arms look leaner. I’ve said that I’ve lost close to half an inch, but that was to be expected. However I see the bicep when I flex now, as it if the fat that shrouded it before has dispersed. I look a little more solid and less flabby.

I’m doing interval cardio. 2min slow 2min fast. I did 14 min yesterday. Going to stick with those intervals and go 24min everyday from now on.

Cutting time.

Today is 01/08/03.

I give myself until 02/08/03 to achieve 7% body fat. I’m assuming I’m at around 13-15% now. I don’t think I’m the 17% anymore.

Just after that I will start a second cycle.

Doc

I’ve noticed today, that my arms look leaner. I’ve said that I’ve lost close to half an inch, but that was to be expected. However I see the bicep when I flex now, as it if the fat that shrouded it before has dispersed. I look a little more solid and less flabby.

I’m doing interval cardio. 2min slow 2min fast. I did 14 min yesterday. Going to stick with those intervals and go 24min everyday from now on.

Cutting time.

Today is 01/08/03.

I give myself until 02/08/03 to achieve 7% body fat. I’m assuming I’m at around 13-15% now. I don’t think I’m the 17% anymore.

Just after that I will start a second cycle.

Doc

Doc, we are in 04 not 03. Haha... Well now I am getting pissed at after cycle the weight loss... I skipped my 100 mg test HRT injection, I am changing mind about HRT and just want to PCT and go natural a while, its not worth never ending weekly injections if it aint going to support or stabilize my weight. What sucks is, I was up to 188#, wasnt all that bloated or fat, but after the 8th week my weight has been on the slide and now at lower test levels and no deca its majorly on the slide... down to 168 morning weight and 172# evening weight. And **** I am eating pasta, several steaks and chickens a day, weight gainer... only bright side is very minimal decline in muscle, its been heavy loss of fat, abs are coming out but, like you and others, loose any fat and you're sure to loose inches in the arms. **** I finally made it to 15 inch arms at height of cycle, I am really pissed to see me sliding backwards in that area. Of course last year I missed or under worked my biceps and delts while concentrating on the chest, back and legs so I am out of purportion with now 14.5 inch arms and 45.5 inch chest.

Holly crap that’s a lot of weight loss. You said it was fat loss so don’t sweat it. If you went back to how you were before I’d then be pissed.

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE’RE IN 03…..

Doc

Holly crap that’s a lot of weight loss. You said it was fat loss so don’t sweat it. If you went back to how you were before I’d then be pissed.

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE’RE IN 03…..

Doc
    Well my the time I hit 40 years old, I'd like to break 200 lbs and be reasonable lean, like 9 to 10% BF when I get there, at this 4 steps forward and 3 steps back pace I'll be lucky if I can ever make it. **** been skinny all my life, got very excited to see me slap on over 30 lbs but I guess its true, the more you gain the more you loose in post cycle. Well actually after week #5 I hit my maximum and Liquidex had me on the slide from that moment on, dropped back to 180 to 182, but then after week 11 even at same test levels, its like the test at the same levels could no longer support the weight I gained. I think part of it has been my metabolism because lately the more I eat, the leaner I get. I dont know if its because cortisol has been supressed so long by testosterone , that the cortisol fat started leaving burning off. And listen, I have abs showing up and I am eating 1/3 a pie each night, pasta, cakes, I drink a gallon of coca-cola everyday in addition to weigth gainer shakes, milk shakes, triple burgers at Wendy's, etc.

Really? That’s strange. I don’t know much about cortisol. In fact, I know nothing.

I think your age has more to do with your loss of gains than the amt you gained. Your body was so comfortable with size it was it’s remembering. Me, I’m younger, my 30lb increase was welcomed.

01/08/04

Cardio 14 min (2min slow, 2 min fast). I min cool down.
    Have to let knee get used to the impact.

Did two sets of hammer strength wide grip decline-ish presser. I got a very sudden headache similar to the one I described when I had leg pressed too strenuously. It wasn’t as harsh but broke my concentration and was getting worse so I left.

Hydroxycut could have something to do with it. I dropped my taurine dosage to 1 pill per dosing of 3pills of Hydroxycut. So that could be responsible for the headache, because I think the headache is actually muscle cramps in my neck and skull.

Doc

Well I did measurements... except for slight backing off on biceps, chest, legs are measuring the same... weird thing is my neck measured 16 inches tonight, thats 1/2 inch more then ever, the tummy is measuring the most losses and doing the most shrinking. I am lifting the same weights with no more or less difficulty so I think I am only loosing fat and to tell the truth, looking better in my opinion in mirror, you know chest measurement stays the same, take a bunch of fat off and separation of pecs looks better, seeing individual threads of muscle in delts, pecs, abs and obliques.... also I think the weight has gone back up some... getting morning weight at 176 so I think I just loosened up and emptied out my intestines and maybe got dehydrated a little so.... Also I discontinued Liquidex... doctor dropped me to 100 mg a week of test and I didnt think I should discontinue or reduce anti-e's... doctor suggested dropping all anti-e's because 100 mg will not contribute to E production. Of all things sex after 3 days of no more anti-e's, sex drive has skyrocketed, weight came back on... I think I was going excessively deficient in estrogen.

BTW, dont anyone kid yourselves... there is MORE sex drive boost in 100 mg doses of testosterone then at 400, 500, 600 mg and of course we heard from those taking 1 gram of testosterone a week and they claim sex drive drops out like as if on deca only cycle. HRT low doses of 100 mg give maximum libido boost and dont need to do anti-e's with it.

I think NTPAdude, that’s because you need HRT.

There is no way of knowing how your body will react to varying levels of compounds. Individuality.

Congrats on the maintenance and loss of fat.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information