Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    the faces you are making in the poses are priceless.
    thinkin the same.

keep up the good work bro.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I will be 20 in July, and the measurements are correct bro...I had it tested at my gym and they said like 6.7, thats obviously not right, so I had my external trainer do it...Just a lil background, he learned from the guys who learned from the people who invented the system for taking the measurements...Hes as right as ur gonna get so...

HULKBOY is offline Member
    yea OKAY

So whens the show? I mean obviously you have close to low enough body fat to compete and all.....Dude come on, there are soo many bogus ways to test bodyfat and basically this dude is feeding you what you want to hear. But then again, he is using the system that was originally invested for testing bodyfat. the only thing is, that was invented around 80 years ago or so. Now your just flappin at the gums cuz your tester isnt in the modern era of what we now know as advanced technology, computerized analysis, etc. You look good yes, but you arent that low of body fat, so get over it and try hard to get yourself to that low....

Sasso09 is offline Associate Member
    you're easily 12 if not higher, end of convo.

also i had it gym tested at 8 when i was at 15(i was a fatty) so measurements are not very trustable unless they're water test, so go get water tested and tell us your results. They WILL be higher than 11

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    I'm not cutting I'm bulking...I just didnt feel like starting a new thread just to put up the old and new pics in to compare when I already had this one...Also, I am 8 percent, Now I know u guys are gonna debate this and give me all these reasons why I'm not, but the person who writes my programs, and does all my measurements, and my tests, etc...He is a highly highly reputable bodybuilder and personal trainer, he is about as decorated and well respected a trainer there is in the business, so I'm not about to question his calculations...
    Swolecat is about as respected as they come... well at 8% body fat, you generally qualify to be a coverboy on a body builder's magazine... but you simply dont look at... I looked considerably more shredded and veiny when I got to 9% then you look... there are characteristics that show up at these type of body fat percentages... for one.. you almost dont need to pose or flex your tummy or arm muscles at all to see muscle details. Abs show on completely relaxed stomach muscles... you are having trouble showing details even with a strong effort trying to pose them.

yes yes yes where the hell were yall earlier in this thread....thats what i've been tryin to say the whole time....geeze sorry to burst your bubble UNDECIDED but umm yea definately not 8% dont give a dam how respected your buddy is i know what looks like what and umm your no where near comp condition....SORRY!!!

There was reason I gave such a long intro to that number, because I knew this was coming, because on this site everyone all of a sudden turns into a PT and loves to give their two cents on BF...My "Buddy" happens to be the best in the business, so I trust him over ur eyes any day...Heres just a few things I could dig up of his on the internet, the first two links are intriguing! The next few are a few articles he has written for BB.com...

http://www.deepfitness.com/by/don_alessi/

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...petitorID=3518

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core1.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core_feb_2.htm

http://www.*************/ALSAuthor.d...lessi&pageNo=2

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...hing-round.htm

Well, tell your "best in the business" buddy to get lasic surgery cuz hes completely full of it when it comes to analyzing BF. And for your information, some of these guys responding to the outlandishly rediculous thread really are, "The Best In The Business". So dont get down on yourself when you actually have double digit bodyfat percentage, in time it will get lower. But in the mean time, why dont you stop wasting your time on absorbing ficticious information from a guy whom Ive never even heard of before and spend your time in the gym working at getting your BF to what you claim.

bigpopapump is offline Junior Member
    Yeah your bf is not that low.

"Don Alessi is a certified personal fitness trainer/consultant. Don is considered to be the "Trainer to the Stars" with his elite clientele. He has worked with close to 2000 individuals over the past 12 years, from pro athletes and fortune 500 executives to the general public. Don is also a featured writer for T- magazine and Testosterone . net."

Thats from the First Link above, I'm sure hes more qualified than u!

Isnt he also best friends with Jon Basedow? HAHA, what a joke! What do you do that makes you one of his "Elite Clients"? Go work out and quit flapping your gums trying to prove something in your ever so obvious losing battle here.

daytrader is offline Member
    Hey why the big deal about your BF?!... Who the **** cares... its just a number... it doesnt mean dick.... all that matters is how you look in the mirror/ and if your making progress or not.... and youve def made some progess since the last pics.... so congrats on that....

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Hey why the big deal about your BF?!... Who the **** cares... its just a number... it doesnt mean dick.... all that matters is how you look in the mirror/ and if your making progress or not.... and youve def made some progess since the last pics.... so congrats on that....
    Easily the best response since I posted my updates...Ive spent the last 5 or 6 posts defending the legitimacy of my measurments, so annoying...More comments on my progress from the updates would be appeciated, and less comments like Plastic who can't get over himself and his "knowledge"...Plastic you don't have to agree with what I was told, but don't for a second question the resume of my trainer man, I posted up numerous links above that took me all of a two second goolge search to find, hes one of the best in the business and if you wanna question that then ur an idiot!

More comments about the updates thanks!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good. i know your annoyed at the responses, but its to be expected when you post numbers. people will always question their validity. no one is flaming you, just questioning your numbers. i also dont think you are 8%, why not just get a caliper yourself or use this link and pump in your numbers......... http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

it seems to be pretty accurate. actually measure tho, dont take your jean size and pump it in.

Well I knew it was coming, thats why I attempted to combat it with the the segway into it, hahah, but that didnt work...I mean I would do the numbers myself, but I have been tested at my gym at lower than 8 percent, which isnt right, and I was tested by my personal trainer, who works out of his own facility, www.Alessifit.com, and when he tested me it was 8...Besides the fact that he really is one of the best in the business...thats why, even though it is rediculous I had to do this, I put up those links above, all works that he has written or article about him...Nonetheless, More remarks about my updates would be sweet!

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Dont worry Undecided09, Everyone is an expert here when it comes to Numbers, if you say your 8% then your 8% who feckin cares what the rest of them say.

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    Well I knew it was coming, thats why I attempted to combat it with the the segway into it, hahah, but that didnt work...I mean I would do the numbers myself, but I have been tested at my gym at lower than 8 percent, which isnt right, and I was tested by my personal trainer, who works out of his own facility, www.Alessifit.com, and when he tested me it was 8...Besides the fact that he really is one of the best in the business...thats why, even though it is rediculous I had to do this, I put up those links above, all works that he has written or article about him...Nonetheless, More remarks about my updates would be sweet!

No offense bro but I'm form WNY and Alessi's are douchbags........they will lie to your face as long as you pay them the money............You can get better advice on this site for free then paying those con artists.

Never get you BF done by someone you are paying money to. You will NEVER get an unbiased opinion...

I do agree that you're not 8% BF but your not that far off.....I am 11-12% and can CLEARLY see the outline of my abs. You are probably somewhere around 11-12%. As you put on muscle, you won't need to suck down as much because they will give you an appearance of having lower BF. I think that is why everyone is disbelieving because you don't seem to have a great deal of ab muscle structure. That will come with time.....be patient I have been doing this for 15 years and still learn something everyday.

Good Luck man..........

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Dont worry Undecided09, Everyone is an expert here when it comes to Numbers, if you say your 8% then your 8% who feckin cares what the rest of them say.
    and i'm 4.5%

I just think its funny that everyone takes the bf numbers so personally, hahah...Like the remarks have been not disheartening but comedic, like Bulldogs, typical...I don't know why anyone cares, I put the updates up so I could get some comments about my one month Bulking Progress, not to debate about the legitimacy of my measurements, or the person who took em...On here it seems like people are trying to put you down or are like taking someone elses measurements so personally, its kinda pathetic, I don't get it...Either way, I just wanted remarks about my updates, and have gotten a laundry list of estimations about BF...I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT BF! I was just Pissed when people were like calling me a liar, I mean thats rediculous...

copenhagen is offline Member
    so what are your plans as of now? are you gonna change anything up? cardio/diet etc

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    I just think its funny that everyone takes the bf numbers so personally, hahah...Like the remarks have been not disheartening but comedic, like Bulldogs, typical...I don't know why anyone cares, I put the updates up so I could get some comments about my one month Bulking Progress, not to debate about the legitimacy of my measurements, or the person who took em...On here it seems like people are trying to put you down or are like taking someone elses measurements so personally, its kinda pathetic, I don't get it...Either way, I just wanted remarks about my updates, and have gotten a laundry list of estimations about BF...I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT BF! I was just Pissed when people were like calling me a liar, I mean thats rediculous...

im sure no1 cares the way you think they do. its like myself i weight 192lbs. if i posted pictures up saying i was 220, people would question me. because i would be lying out of my ass. if you were 8 percent bf your abs would be showing end of story. then again, if you were paying me to train you i would prolly tell you things you wanted to hear also.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    im sure no1 cares the way you think they do. its like myself i weight 192lbs. if i posted pictures up saying i was 220, people would question me. because i would be lying out of my ass. if you were 8 percent bf your abs would be showing end of story. then again, if you were paying me to train you i would prolly tell you things you wanted to hear also.
    Then again, I had my BF tested at my gym with zero bias, and it was 6.7, which is obviously not right...The 8 percent was a much more thorough test by a much more experienced trainer...Also, they obviously do care or the comments would have been about my progress and not my measurements, which I DON'T CARE ABOUT to begin with, but I've been called a liar when all I am doing is telling you what I was told, by a very credible source...

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    and i'm 4.5%

Are you, you should be proud, but i dont belive you, that blue face their looks more like 12-13%. I call ...lol

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    but I've been called a liar when all I am doing is telling you what I was told, by a very credible source...

no one called you a liar bro.....all that anyone said is that they dont believe the numbers are accurate. thats not on you man.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Are you, you should be proud, but i dont belive you, that blue face their looks more like 12-13%. I call ...lol
    lol.....i swear Santa told me him self!

There was reason I gave such a long intro to that number, because I knew this was coming, because on this site everyone all of a sudden turns into a PT and loves to give their two cents on BF...My "Buddy" happens to be the best in the business, so I trust him over ur eyes any day...Heres just a few things I could dig up of his on the internet, the first two links are intriguing! The next few are a few articles he has written for BB.com...

http://www.deepfitness.com/by/don_alessi/

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...petitorID=3518

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core1.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core_feb_2.htm

http://www.*************/ALSAuthor.d...lessi&pageNo=2

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...hing-round.htm

hmm well i'm a nobody in the business just a regular PT and i know a shitton more than your buddy whos the "best in the business" if he really truely believes he's 8%, i know how much you want to believe these numbers and im absolutely sure you bragg to your friends about your 8% bodyfat, but just get over it... the only reason im flaming you is because you're very ignorant and you think you know everything when about 15 more credible people than the guy you pay money to lie to you are telling you that you're NOT 8%... at 10% i was alot more ripped than you, at 8 its just no comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Sasso09
    hmm well i'm a nobody in the business just a regular PT and i know a shitton more than your buddy whos the "best in the business" if he really truely believes he's 8%, i know how much you want to believe these numbers and im absolutely sure you bragg to your friends about your 8% bodyfat, but just get over it... the only reason im flaming you is because you're very ignorant and you think you know everything when about 15 more credible people than the guy you pay money to lie to you are telling you that you're NOT 8%... at 10% i was alot more ripped than you, at 8 its just no comparison
    DAM!! looks like somebody forgot their happy pills this morning J/k brutha i totally agree.. undecided needs a new trainer who wont feed him bullshit and help him actually progress reach his goals..

I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT BF! COmments on the Updates!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    "Don Alessi is a certified personal fitness trainer/consultant. Don is considered to be the "Trainer to the Stars" with his elite clientele. He has worked with close to 2000 individuals over the past 12 years, from pro athletes and fortune 500 executives to the general public. Don is also a featured writer for T- magazine and Testosterone . net."

Thats from the First Link above, I'm sure hes more qualified than u!
    No from the link above it's clear that he's more qualified than you.. That's why he's getting your money.. and not mine.

You're not 8%.

Good luck

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    No from the link above it's clear that he's more qualified than you.. That's why he's getting your money.. and not mine.

You're not 8%.

Good luck

Narkissos

I dont care about BF! I just wanted coments on the updates!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT BF! COmments on the Updates!
    On the updates.. since you've finally decided to take the advice offered here to you in the past: deciding to bulk.

You're finally looking like if you lift weights.

Narkissos

Quil is offline Member
    I dont care about BF!
    Then why did you post it in the first place. You knew this shitstorm was coming the second you said you were measured at 8%.

BF aside, you're making great progress. Keep up the hard work man.

johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member
    Remember diet is the key to get big

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Then why did you post it in the first place. You knew this shitstorm was coming the second you said you were measured at 8%.

BF aside, you're making great progress. Keep up the hard work man.
    I posted it because thats what I was told when I was measured, I mean I didn't expect the malay like this to insue...Either way, More comments on the updates are welcome!

bumperini!

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Good job on your progress bro. You can definitley see a difference since you decided to bulk! Good job and keep up the hard work...as I'm sure you know it takes time. As for the BF, the caliper readings can always give unaccurate readings based on exactly where they take the measurements, when you worked out, your subcutaneous water, etc. The best way to get measured for that would be a submersion test, when they weigh you compared to the density of water, or even more accurate a DEXA (dual electricity X-ray Imaging), this will give a very accurate reading on LBM and fat mass. I know you really don't care about BF%, but if you do ever REALLY want to know, get one of those tests done and it will be unquestionable

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    this thread like so many others has turned to crap. Undecided, I would suggest you start a new thread in a couple months after you have made some more progress. Post your pics, but NO STATS then maybe you will recieve the feedback you are looking for.

dude I wasn't posting these as like an extended period update, but hey I was ****ing around, it was a bout a month into my Bulk and hey why not! THANKS, HUGE! Ill make sure I keep at it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information