Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dr James Daemons pictures

Full range at

.... Photo Gallery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dr James Daemons pictures-28-07-06_2351.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-fromtherearcolourunedited.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-midsectionedited.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-abs4.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-photo-501.jpg  

Last edited by Dr James Daemon; 09-15-2006 at 06:02 PM.

A few more..

Vanity, vanity, all is vanity!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dr James Daemons pictures-abs7.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-abs12.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-editingjackson.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-photo-223.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-jackson3.png  

deepinsideofme is offline Female Member
    damn, i'm enjoyin the vanity........................

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Holy shyt i didnt know that lorenzo lamas visited this forum.

you look awesome bro, not the specific look I'm into having, but nonetheless I could definitely see where the women would love it, nice work, it shows!!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Be carefull not to fall in love with your self.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dr James Daemon, your posts have been reviewed by the staff and it is noted that EVERY SINGLE post you have made, save "Vanity, vanity, all is vanity!" contains a link to this same fitness website. That in our opinions is advertising and promoting of another board, which is against the rules at this board.

We are happy to have you here and commend you on the physique you have acheived, but I will be editing the website out of all of your posts.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I think I'm proud to say I may not have abs like those but at least I also dont have electronic muscle stimulators.
    Please don't bring your soliciting here.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, those pictures are weird, I can't even take em seriously...

~M.A.D.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    do you have some electrods to your lower stomach? wtf

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to get offensive now.

Bino

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    do you have some electrods to your lower stomach? wtf
    i personally love how he has his own picute on his screen while he's taking another picture of himself

got any leg and calf shots for us??

blackhalo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Dude, those pictures are weird, I can't even take em seriously...

~M.A.D.
    werd, the one with the shirt on i thought was a girl.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a flamer...

Thank you for the positive comments!

Sorry about the links- it saves a load of cutting and pasting.It wont happen again!

As for the curling in squat rack. Ahem.

At 12 stone.
    Sumo Deadlift- 220kg
    Power squat- 220kg.
    Incline dumbell press- 60kg per side
    Seated unilateral back row- 100kg per side
    iso lat pulldown- 100kg per side.
    Tricep dip- 80kg extra weight
    oh, and curls- individual arm on preacher bench with body angled to impart more specificity and transfer to the lower portion of a bench press- 35kg per side.

Oh, and of the course the 'benchmark' measure (pardon the pun) for people with limited training experiencefor mechanical disadvantage) incline bench- 5 plates a side.

Power to weight...hmmm.... You...?

The EMS machine is not a commercial move- it works, as charlie francis will tell you, zatsiorsky, most olympic archery coaches (in conjunction with EMG)
    I love them, they work- that simple! I was wearing branded clothing on the pictures to (very little!) Ill make sure not to sully your viewing experience with that in future too!

Again, thank you for the positive comments- It is a strange look Ive cultivated, but its what I wanted, and i worked bloody hard to acheive it!

timtim is offline Member
    Oh, and of the course the 'benchmark' measure (pardon the pun) for people with limited training experiencefor mechanical disadvantage) incline bench- 5 plates a side.
    you bench 495? i'd have to see a clip of that to believe it because ive seen it quite a few times and you dont look the part.

We'll be uploading training clps into the league tables section of our website as soon as our new premises are finished. In the meantime, check out the world record lifts for the 52kg womens section- and scale up from there.. Its a humbling experience!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets see the Guitars too bro!

If anyone is interested, Dr.Daemon is a friend of mine, and is the PhD I worked with to write the article on GH + T4.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Not interested in that, but Daemon you've achieved a great build.. what are your future goals?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    dEFINITLY Impressive. Also I must say, you have some sweet hair.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Nice physique. Calling BS on some of those lifts though mate.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Nice physique. Calling BS on some of those lifts though mate.
    same here, I dont see his 16 inch arms puttin up 495 pounds

timtim is offline Member
    We'll be uploading training clps into the league tables section of our website
    sounds good.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    yeah yeah i wanna see that bench press!!! this is gonna be awesome dude!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    nice overhead lighting

Food for thought

Thanks again for your positive comments.

You have every reason to be sceptical about my lifts, I am not the norm- I am freakishly strong.
    Before I started on gear( Ok, a little ephedrine!) I could do flyes with 58kg.

Two things:
    Again, many of you equate size with strength- yes there is the undeniable link between size and cross sectional area of muscle tissue- BUT(!)

How do you account for the fact that a 52kg women can bench more than most of you..?
    No slur intended here (seriously) but if your training is not geared to producing strength as a primary result, its not going to happen.
    The 52kg women does not even have 16 inch arms... but its real.. How do you account for it..?

Second thing: Please have a look at an article I posted in the powerlifting section on preferential hypertrophy (called Mechanical work theory) The NSCA are considering it in their December review for inclusion in the syllabus.

Think Innervation, think recruitment, think rate coding, and realise that cross sectional area is just one of the many facets of producing force...
    1RM strength is a nueral skill that must be earned, and all my lifts have been established, not extrapolated.

Ill put it simply- Innervation: If you have a V12 Engine, with 12 sparkplugs, if only 2 sparkplugs are firing, youre not going to be firing on all cylinders, and thus, youre not going to be producing anywhere near maximal force from the engine.
    However, All cylinders is good. Now think Bodybuilder with V12 muscle mass. Because he doesnt do 1RM work, he is only recruiting a few cylinders, so he will never produce as proportional amount of force/strength .

In the case of a car, if you could have say, three cylinders firing for tootling round town, 6 for a dual carrigeway, and 12 for flat out acceleration, that would be a similar way in the which the body uses motor units to produce force.

If I handed you a penny and asked you to produce maximum force against it- you wouldnt be able to do it- Obvious, but stick a weight in the hand, the body adjusts the amount of motor units (sparkplugs/cylinders) it uses to produce the desired effect.

In life or death situations you will be firing at near maximal recruitment, in training, estimates vary, but not a lot. So you can be a 20stone hulk, and get outlifted by the tiny guy next to you.

Youre probably realising that psychology plays a huge part in recruitment ability- the person who will recruit more will usually be the psychotic one who everyone tries to avoid making eye contact with, or someone whose nervous system is jacked up on stimulants. Think ephedrine and clen - theres your answer.

Now if youve read this far, please read the mechanical work theory in the powerlifting forum- it will be worth it!

timtim is offline Member
    i agree with your post, size doesnt equate to strength always. and there are freaks. my one friend is a freak. qualified for world championships in china last year all natural and finished top 8. the freaks will always dominate. still interested in the videos, but i do believe your science.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sounds great can't wait to see the video clips.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I really do believe in what he has said. There is much scientific evidence out there to support it. I know when I am training like a bodybuilder I am bigger and stronger than when I am powerlifting, but in reality I am much stronger when I powerlift. I usually do not gain much bodyweight at all when I powerlift, but my strength skyrockets. I then take that strength and go into a bodybuilding phase.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You look much bigger in the second pic than in the others..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Look awesome...! good job.

LPR dermatology.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr James Daemon
    Thanks again for your positive comments.

You have every reason to be sceptical about my lifts, I am not the norm- I am freakishly strong.
    Before I started on gear( Ok, a little ephedrine!) I could do flyes with 58kg.

Two things:
    Again, many of you equate size with strength- yes there is the undeniable link between size and cross sectional area of muscle tissue- BUT(!)

How do you account for the fact that a 52kg women can bench more than most of you..?
    No slur intended here (seriously) but if your training is not geared to producing strength as a primary result, its not going to happen.
    The 52kg women does not even have 16 inch arms... but its real.. How do you account for it..?

Second thing: Please have a look at an article I posted in the powerlifting section on preferential hypertrophy (called Mechanical work theory) The NSCA are considering it in their December review for inclusion in the syllabus.

Think Innervation, think recruitment, think rate coding, and realise that cross sectional area is just one of the many facets of producing force...
    1RM strength is a nueral skill that must be earned, and all my lifts have been established, not extrapolated.

Ill put it simply- Innervation: If you have a V12 Engine, with 12 sparkplugs, if only 2 sparkplugs are firing, youre not going to be firing on all cylinders, and thus, youre not going to be producing anywhere near maximal force from the engine.
    However, All cylinders is good. Now think Bodybuilder with V12 muscle mass. Because he doesnt do 1RM work, he is only recruiting a few cylinders, so he will never produce as proportional amount of force/strength .

In the case of a car, if you could have say, three cylinders firing for tootling round town, 6 for a dual carrigeway, and 12 for flat out acceleration, that would be a similar way in the which the body uses motor units to produce force.

If I handed you a penny and asked you to produce maximum force against it- you wouldnt be able to do it- Obvious, but stick a weight in the hand, the body adjusts the amount of motor units (sparkplugs/cylinders) it uses to produce the desired effect.

In life or death situations you will be firing at near maximal recruitment, in training, estimates vary, but not a lot. So you can be a 20stone hulk, and get outlifted by the tiny guy next to you.

Youre probably realising that psychology plays a huge part in recruitment ability- the person who will recruit more will usually be the psychotic one who everyone tries to avoid making eye contact with, or someone whose nervous system is jacked up on stimulants. Think ephedrine and clen - theres your answer.

Now if youve read this far, please read the mechanical work theory in the powerlifting forum- it will be worth it!
    hmm, you brought up some very interesting points. So from what you're saying does this mean somebody with V12-size muscles has strength that he just hasn't psychologically tapped into or does he just completely lack the strength and need to train his muscles for it?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the second pic you look huge. the others you dont look THAT big, but damn good none the less. i am sceptical about the lifts also, but, i agree with your last post, as i have been witness to this on numerous occasions. also, what motive do you have to lie to a bunch of meatheads on the internet? whatever the case, you clearly know your shit. well done sir

The power is within us all!

Just about everyone has 'hidden' strength reserves that in normal life he doesnt have acess to- for instance (on a related issue) theres inhibitory mechanisms to prevent the body producing so much force it damages itself, but the key points are innervation and recruitment.

Every muscle is meant to be able to produce a certain amount of force mechanically (I forget how much it is) so lets for arguments sake say its 3kg for 1cm cubed of muscle. If you start to add up pure cross sectional area you would be able to pull a jumbo jet (I have these figures somewhere- Ill see if I can dig them out). As we know it doesnt come down to pure mechanics- the maths speak for themselves!

If we go back to the engine analogy-we all have them, but not only is there a governer(rev limiter/inhibitory mechanisms) on the engine, and not only are our CPU's set up differently, but, we just dont know how to press the accelerator.

The long and short of it is that everyone (bar elite powerlifters) will only use a low percentage of their given muscle mass in a specified lift, but with training, we can increase that.

Specific to your question: Most bodybuilders muscles are not geared up for force production. Hypertrophy training does not primarily strenthen the contractile apparatus (Theres a bloody brilliant animated picture of this on my homepage but I cant tell you where it is!), it increases the size of the sarcoplasm with (gasp) water! and also increase tissues like collagen that dont contribute to force production (bar weighing the lever arm down a little more)- so in GENERAL(!) bodybuilders muscles are not as strong as powerlifters. Strength training aims to increase ther amount (hyperplasia) of myofibrils as well as hypertrophy. So lb for lb, what is classed as lean tissue on a body builder should be weaker than a powerlifter.

Also, the style of training means that (please read the piece in the powerlifting section, it goes into a bit more depth) the nervous system is not accustomed to having all (as many as possible!) motor units firing at once-As opposed to hypertrophy training where they fire gradually over the course of 8-12 reps

So, yes, he needs to train himself to produce maximal force in one effort (1rm work etc) and two, he could increase the quality of the muscle tissue he has (1rm-3rm work) This will increase his type two fibre size, leading to greater force production.

I still feel I havent given you a succint answer- let me know if you want me to elaborate- but start off reading the mechanical work theory in the powerlifting section.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    maybe you are right about the poundage's etc. and the strength training, i'm not saying that you are'nt...

but the way you word thing's is f*****g hilarious!

More lurid images-some less cosmetic shots

Apparently- As I am not a discussion board of supplier of pharmacueticals, I can put a link to my photo page on here.

My weight fluctuates from 12 stone stripped and gaunt to 14 and a quarter on GH. The picture I look bigger on is because I have proportionatley VERY large lats. In the flesh most people estimate me at around 15 (stone!) because of my small waist and abnormally wide shoulders.

Note on most pictures of backs, people put their hands on hips and move elbows to the front to look wider. Now look at the shot of me from the back and you can see that I am just standing normally, in fact retracting my scapula slightly!Yeuk

Its just that on most of the pictures I have done, we go for the "Athletic look' so you put your hands on your hips and pin your lats out of the way. It sucks, but there you go!

I hate that picture but it makes the point. The EMS one was taken for an archery magazine I devised a new treatment for which is in my articles section

Now, as an aside- anyone who has read Dave Tates opinion on the subject will tell you just how critical is is to get the back to shoulder the load during a bench press....

For those interested check out [ and click on "Photo Gallery"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dr James Daemons pictures-picture012.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-studioshot.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-good6.png   Dr James Daemons pictures-_mg_1792.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-28-07-06_2354.jpg  

Last edited by G-1000; 09-17-2006 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Link

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you have been reading some Pavel... by the way people a man of his size no doubt the strength to do those numbers(not saying that he has or hasnt) Americans are brainwashed with the "size equals strength" motto which is very untrue...weider is one of the many people who but this B.S. is peoples heads

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this is the last time im going to say this. Next time i will lock and delete all your threads. If you get Brian the Admin of the board to say it ok then fin. Till then no more .

No links for advertising and promoting your sight.

Gsxxr

The final installment of narcissistic tradgedy

For more- please visit site gallery!

And its been a pleasure talking to you guys- its refreshing to be able to mull over new ideas with people without anyone getting arsey!

Cheers,
    James.

No pics with your addy.

gsxxr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dr James Daemons pictures-12-08-06_0042.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-bodyshot.jpg   Dr James Daemons pictures-att00482-colour.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information