Thread: Me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    *I resized your pictures.*
    oh thanks man, i have no idea how to put the pic in the post itself either

Quote Originally Posted by manc
    lookin good mate
    thanks bro

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Looks good but be honest with yourself when you see your symmetri. For instance, I would drop out the traps training for a while as it seems you build them very easily. You can't just push every muscle equally hard if you want symmetri because some will be easier to build for you.

That way you will end up with a physice that might not look so good in the long run. I would get my body up to a good base overall, and take it step by step. For me symmetri is most important than one big muscle somewere on the body.

Other than that you look very good, have good mass, chest is good, traps also, but look a little ridiculous to the shoulders and arms. Don't get stuck in the traps swamp, traps are not everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Looks good but be honest with yourself when you see your symmetri. For instance, I would drop out the traps training for a while as it seems you build them very easily. You can't just push every muscle equally hard if you want symmetri because some will be easier to build for you.

That way you will end up with a physice that might not look so good in the long run. I would get my body up to a good base overall, and take it step by step. For me symmetri is most important than one big muscle somewere on the body.

Other than that you look very good, have good mass, chest is good, traps also, but look a little ridiculous to the shoulders and arms. Don't get stuck in the traps swamp, traps are not everything.
    bro i understand exactly what youre saying about my traps. ive noticed they grow like weeds for me and i havent done a trap workout for 4 weeks now. how long should i hold out on a trap workout do you think? also when you said my shoulders and arms look ridiculous what did you mean? my shoulders are the strongest part of my body. but i appreciate your comments and like i said before i will be posting a back pic very very soon

back shot...its on a cell phone
    me 002.jpg

from the pics i would say 15-17%, would be a good guess, they sell electronic fat gadgets at amazon.com, theyre like 25$, and are almost as acurate as the calipers +/-,1%, good luck bro

i must be a total idiot when it comes to bf% then b/c i have no idea how im around 15% or higher

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    back shot...its on a cell phone
    me 002.jpg
    why does one trap look bigger than the other? did you just get done with a trap inject?

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    why does one trap look bigger than the other? did you just get done with a trap inject?
    1-quality of the photo
    2-shadow
    ive yet to inject anything into my body

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, your bodyfat looks around 13-14% to me. That is not bad though for offeason training and trying to put on muscle, don't worry. You look pretty good.

Give me some stats though such as: age, height, weight, years trianing, natural? etc and I can give you more feedback. I wanna hear the above before I give much of a response.

Oh...PS- I would not stop training your traps (or any other muscke for that matter) if you are trying to put on mass. Your physique is not at the point where you should be leaving out training certain muscles in order for others to catch up...you will potentially miss out on a lot of growth. You are not big enough yet to worry about symmetry (niether am I though...) If anything, just ease up a little on the trap training and focus more on the weaker areas.
    Last edited by spound; 12-09-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea, your bodyfat looks around 13-14% to me. That is not bad though for offeason training and trying to put on muscle, don't worry. You look pretty good.

Give me some stats though such as: age, height, weight, years trianing, natural? etc and I can give you more feedback. I wanna hear the above before I give much of a response.

Oh...PS- I would not stop training your traps (or any other muscke for that matter) if you are trying to put on mass. Your physique is not at the point where you should be leaving out training certain muscles in order for others to catch up...you will potentially miss out on a lot of growth. You are not big enough yet to worry about symmetry (niether am I though...) If anything, just ease up a little on the trap training and focus more on the weaker areas.
    im 20 y/o, 5'8", 170, 3 years of working out heavily, and i was 100% natural up until this past week when i started taking creatine again. i havent takin any steroids or cycles but i do plan on taking a cycle within the next few months

im 20 y/o, 5'8", 170, 3 years of working out heavily, and i was 100% natural up until this past week when i started taking creatine again. i havent takin any steroids or cycles but i do plan on taking a cycle within the next few months
    Well in the case that you are 20 years old and natural (even if you have used creatine, that is still considered natural in my book) you look pretty damn good...for real. Better than I did at your age probably....I am 22 now just to give you an idea of what kind of gains you can make. You have good chest thickness. Your arms and delts need work, but overall you seem to be doing pretty damn well for yourself for such a young age. If you keep training hard and learn your shit about nutrition you would be suprised at how big you could get in the next 2-4 years. Seriously.

If you do decide to start gear, MAKE SURE you know your shit about nutrition and make sure you are eating clean year around and getting bloodwork done, otherwise its pretty much a waist of time IMO.

thanks man i appreciate it. my diet is in check but i have to stay away from the fast food on the weekends after i get done with parties, that is the only thing that i can say is bad about my diet. i know for sure that i wont be eating that garbage once i start my cycle though

thanks man i appreciate it. my diet is in check but i have to stay away from the fast food on the weekends after i get done with parties, that is the only thing that i can say is bad about my diet. i know for sure that i wont be eating that garbage once i start my cycle though
    LOL, yea fast food will do some damage!!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    U look a lil bigger in your avy
    Looking good bro..I'm not good at bf guessing thouugh..
    That's Franco Columbo... Unless it was a joke then I'm dumb...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information