Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    you look good bud

just don't let them destroy you

best of luck

a lifeless plague is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    Thanks for the compliments. Here is what my cycle looks like:
    Serious Question for First Cycle + Critique

As for MTF81. Thank you for your compliments. As far as reaching genetic potential....Who ever reaches this mark? And if so, how will you ever know? Might take 10 years, might take15 years. It's not a double standard....some people just aren't ready to take gear, whether it be because of extra BF, weight, inexperience, etc.

I'm on a different agenda. Like i said. I strongly believe that i have what it takes to ear a pro card. I'm not trying to look good to get chicks or anything like that. I love this game and i'm sticking to it for the long haul.

i completely agree with what is said here. how will you know. im 5'6 at 207 lbs right now and 19 yrs old. probably around 9% bf tops. i was literally 145 when i started MAYBE. i started lifting when i was 17 and have went all out since. i put my training first in my life. i eat like its my last meal every meal and will continue to do so for as long as i can. i dont have plans to compete but this guy does. you look great by the way and i think even with two years under your belt whatever, id say you're ready to start aas use because by your physique i can determine you are at least somewhat smart about your diet and workout. as long as your not completely unknowledgable about aas. if you do your research and know what drugs are doing what and how to run them and and how to run proper pct and everything then what else is needed? i did research for my first two years of lifting naturally constantly because i knew i would use aas in my future and have ran 2 cycles at this point. not only that. i did start young, but with realization that it was in fact a young age too start. do i regret that? no way. i have goals. i know what i want to obtain with my body and the same for this guy evidently as he wants 40-50 lbs more of muscle. thats a lot. without aas, some things dont happen unfortunately. you look good man.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Im confused, it seems everyone is giving H2O the "thumbs up" to juice when he said hes only been at this for about two years. How many of us reached our full potential in two years. It seems based on the way H2O looks hes ready for that step. But I garantee that if he was only 110-130 lbs everyone would have the same answear for him which would be you need to stay off drugs and build a better base.

This is not a flame to h20 at all, youve obviously got great genetics. Ive been lifting nat. for over 5years and dont look like you. Im not trying to change your mind either as I would like to cycle in the future. I just feel im not a my natural poteintial yet.

It just seems like a double standard thats all.
    Problem is, you look like you are doing pretty good with your natural testosterone . Older guys benefit better from steroids because the age/decline of testosterone is already there for those over 35 anyways but some young guys find they never get their natural back up to where it once was after a cycle, plus sometimes your body wont react as well miligram per miligram as it does to your natural testosterone because what your body makes is ideal for YOU, there may be some molecular differences in the artificial testerone and most artificials are based on horse testosterone molecular model anyways.

hurley11 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to stop the "you look great keep it up train" but I have a few points. For one Ive seen a lot of natural guys that are way bigger and no doubt if you put on so much size so quickly you have a ton of room to grow. Secondly according to your stats you need to work on your legs...a lot. I admit its easy for me to put size on the theighs but a difference of 6'' between your upper arm and upper leg just doesn't seem right. Maybe try a bastardized powerlifter routine like Westside for Skinny Bastards (its working for me so far). Compound lifts (especially those involving the legs) trigger a lot of growth for a number of physiological reasons. Good work so far.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Ure gonna be a monster soon!!!
    Awsome Work Bro!!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Well bro, you are looking great, good luck with your cycle and keep the pictures coming I would like to see what you look like after your cycle.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    I'm 1 week into cycle. Here are some pics i took 2 weeks ago pre-cycle:

My thread for this is on cycle results forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me! Ready for 1st cycle-575906676405_0_alb.jpg   Me! Ready for 1st cycle-745126676405_0_alb.jpg   Me! Ready for 1st cycle-883516676405_0_alb2.jpg   Me! Ready for 1st cycle-634916676405_0_alb1.jpg   Me! Ready for 1st cycle-898046676405_0_alb.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information