Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jbarkley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    your story is great and so is your physique keep it up and stay well!
    Thanks Bro, I appreciate you saying so, Livestrong!

turbo888 is offline New Member
    Great job JB!! Thats what its all about....never giving up!! nice lat spread by the way!... i'm jealous...........keep goin bro!

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Dude, that's quite a story! I hope you are thinking about ways to capitalize. Seriously. If you can articulate well, I would be contacting the big players in the motivational speaking world.

Oh, and I left out that I have BIG respect for you, Bro! I'm 49 as well and strive for you BF levels. You will be my new inspiration.
    Last edited by Theatrix; 06-22-2007 at 09:32 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you look amazing.. but ur core needs more "TIGHTENING" if you will this can be completed via over training ur a**ominal transverse to pull ur a**ominal lobes INward

basically u get a stabilityball/swiss ball put it on ur tail both or SLIGHTLY above as u lay on it.
    when u lay back make sure u hypererextend ur back and then contract ur CORE like an accordian to pull ur self up.
    do some googling on it ... it will quickly help shape up ur core.. everything else look SPOT ON and amazing. good luck.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Incredible !! very inspirational as well!

KEEP GOING !!!

Thanks Turb0888, I appreciate the comments!

Theatrix, thanks Bro, my goals with this is to use the before and after's to inspire children that are going through chemotherapy....let them see that there's life after the hell they're going through....obviously, they don't deserve what they're going through, Kale a senior member on the board lost his beautiful daughter to cancer and has a wonderful web site in memory of Jazzy that really drives the point home of these beautiful children that so unfairly are being devasted by this horrendous disease.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you look amazing.. but ur core needs more "TIGHTENING" if you will this can be completed via over training ur a**ominal transverse to pull ur a**ominal lobes INward

basically u get a stabilityball/swiss ball put it on ur tail both or SLIGHTLY above as u lay on it.
    when u lay back make sure u hypererextend ur back and then contract ur CORE like an accordian to pull ur self up.
    do some googling on it ... it will quickly help shape up ur core.. everything else look SPOT ON and amazing. good luck.
    Tai, thanks bro for the advise, I can see that in the pics too and have been concerned....I have so much scar tissue from when I had my colon/large intestine removed that there is a weakness there. I can guarantee you I will be knocking the hell out of the swiss ball from here out!

I truly appreciate the advise, my body generally responds rapidly, I'll get some new pics before the show and post them to get some further feedback...hopefully it's not to late to make the needed changes.....

Livestrong Ninja!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Incredible !! very inspirational as well!

KEEP GOING !!!
    Thanks SMan, I appreciate the comments....I won't give up!!!

Livestrong S!

Very inspirational keep training hard bro

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    really impressed you could overcome such a mayjor health issue and come back to get in great shape. Good luck and keep on training hard

Thanks Canadian meat and bigjaimie, I appreciate your comments very much!

Livestrong Bro's

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    Tai, thanks bro for the advise, I can see that in the pics too and have been concerned....I have so much scar tissue from when I had my colon/large intestine removed that there is a weakness there. I can guarantee you I will be knocking the hell out of the swiss ball from here out!

I truly appreciate the advise, my body generally responds rapidly, I'll get some new pics before the show and post them to get some further feedback...hopefully it's not to late to make the needed changes.....

Livestrong Ninja!!
    lol there ya go.. just make sure HYPER extend and do 3 sets of failure almost every day to overtrain that region so it pulls in tighter on its own.
    it kan make some pretty drastic results.. it has worked phanominally w/ a few chicks i have trained for upcommin shows

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol there ya go.. just make sure HYPER extend and do 3 sets of failure almost every day to overtrain that region so it pulls in tighter on its own.
    it kan make some pretty drastic results.. it has worked phanominally w/ a few chicks i have trained for upcommin shows
    I've torn'em up the last two days, hyperextending to hell and back!!! Don't make me laugh right now, they're aching!!! Again, I really appreciate the advise Tai, I'd just asoon not go into this show looking like a pot gutted old man....lol. Livestrong Brother!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information