Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6'4 202 8%

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpp0909 View Post
    i am 6'4 and a half i always said on the 1st thread upper end of 6'4 over 6'4 and a half. the socks comment was just illustratng i am a shade below 6'5 something you probably dreamt of as a child, i guess 200 and 6'4 is pathetic? and benching 320 naturally is too? btw have weghed at 215 pounds before .. what did i say that wasnt consistent, besides my bf beung 8% at 195 instead of 202 (honest mistake) ? and 6'5 @ 195 is more like 5'9 @ 177 you only average about 2-3 pounds per height, simple division will figure that out for you mdget 195/76 * 69= 177.. .what have i ever said that was inconsistent? ii sense a few of you are jealous of my height and natty strength..
    seriously, this thread is awesome.

the only thing jacked and ripped on you is your ego.

but for real, it's been awhile since ive seen a delusion thread this solid. keep it going.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    hey dudes, Ive been workng out about 2 years I am 6'4 202 lbs, thinkng about juicing frst tme 23 years old.possbly dbol deca and test. any imput would be appreciated . heres my stats

height-6'4
    weight -202
    bf= 8 %
    maxbench- 320
    bicep-16 real puiny..
    neck-18
    calves- 18
    chest-45
    back/shoulders 54.
    Did you just get done doing FLYEs, because YOURS is still open on your first pics...

bpp0909 is offline New Member
    still didnt answer my questions.... never said i was jacked or ripped, just stated i thought my bf was under 10%, I never stated I was jacked. just naturally strong

i dont get that flyes joke?

TR'05 is offline Member
    vids or work

oh jeez lol

vds or work whats that mean?

timtim is offline Member
    still didnt answer my questions.... never said i was jacked or ripped, just stated i thought my bf was under 10%, I never stated I was jacked. just naturally strong
    your question was answered a dozen times and you kept on saying, nope its this or that or whatever. then you dove head first into the delusional parts. your question was answered.

You stated originally 6'4" 202 8% BF Nothing about a shade over...in fact look at the title of the post.

You slowly backed off of this statement by agreeing to "maybe 9% but no way over 10."
    Then once you realized you had no argument, you said, oh wait, I was 195 when I was 8% BF. If you were 8% at 195, IF, then you put on 7lbs of fat between that measurement and the photos you posted here.

You came here for opinions, and people gave them to you. You didn't like what you heard, and you got called out on a few of your claims, and started whining.

You also stated you are all natural, but said in another post you ran a cycle of Dbol only. So technically, your 320 natty bench press isn't so pure.

This forum isn't about illustration. It is about associating facts to a picture. If it makes you feel better to bend truths a little go ahead. But you'll never get the sound advice you want with lying and a bad attitude.

If your universe hinges on validation from members of this board, then stand a measuring tape up against a wall, take a picture in front of it. Take a picture of a 45lb plate on a scale, and make sure it reads 45lbs, then take a picture of the weight displayed when you stand on it. Get your body fat tested by someone that knows what they are doing, and post written results, or pictures.

And then once you've done this, you'll realize there is no point. No one here cares. Every one is here for basically the same reasons...knowledge. And that doesn't mean you'll always hear what makes you feel good.

Work on your attitude, get your stories straight. You have a much better chance of getting positive feedback from members here who know what they are doing.

Again,

Good luck.

-Cros

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Honestly bro everyones poking a lil fun at ya but you dont look bad. Its just the way youasked ?'s... NEVER, NEVER ask someone do design your cycle becuz it show that you are being lazy etc and not researching. Im new to this darkside stuff and ask alot of questions but you need to know what ones to ask Get your researh together, and then ask WELL THOUGHT out questions. Well like i said. Great base. Get your calories and keep lifting. Good luck!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well whatever if not 8 % def 9 nothing over 10, ive seen tons of guys on here claiming 8 % that arent as ripped as me that ddnt get chewed out.
    Dude, this thread is a trainwreck from the start. You said 8%bf in the title, when people are 8% they are quite vascular and have veins showing in many major muscle groups. We don't see any veins in your pics, and no, it's not because they are blurry. It's because you aren't near 8%. Even aside from that, I admire the fact that you posted your pics and also asked for advice, but when you come to an open forum and do that you have to take the good with the bad when people reply. You just can't expect everyone to say exactly what you want to hear. Then you follow up by saying we're jealous of you? If you really believe that, then you are indeed delusional. Just to prove a point, a young guy joined here in the last few days, with great natural genetics and legs better than many on this site, and on top of that he's humble. You should be jealous of him. Here he is for review:
    Any Suggestions?!?!

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    dude no offense but you have the body of a teenage male who just began lifting weights, i don't see you benching anywhere near 320, sorry man

i swear to god i can bench 320 fdor only 1 rep.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

admirals56 is offline Banned
    actually if sombody has the same bone structure and same amount of muscle for there height its about 10lbs per inch

thats ridic. so a 6'6 200 pound man for instance Michael jordan in his prime, is going to look as skinny as 5'8 100 pound man (Michael jackson?) not even. give me a break dude. a 6'2 guy with the same exact build as a 6'3 is only going to be about 3 pound difference. simple division.

haha didnt see it went to 2 pages lol kinda old post

they have totaly different bone structures and once again same amount of muscle wich micheal jackson has none

Jordan was more like 225-230 in his prime.

My brother is exactly one inch shorter than me has a higher BF% (not by much), I outweigh him by 15 lbs, and he looks (proportionately) the same size as I do. My wingspan is almost 2" wider than his. My legs are around .5" longer, and my torso makes up the other .5". You'd be surprised how much more muscle it takes to cover that extra bone.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro, if you're dead set on doing a cycle go to the NOVICE CYCLE page under steroid resources. You really don't need all the stuff you bought. A little test with maybe a d-bol kicker is suggested. 8-12 weeks with consistent, intelligent work. Do your research, get your diet straight and please don't go taking all that shit you just bought, it's TOO MUCH.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    thats ridic. so a 6'6 200 pound man for instance Michael jordan in his prime, is going to look as skinny as 5'8 100 pound man (Michael jackson?) not even. give me a break dude. a 6'2 guy with the same exact build as a 6'3 is only going to be about 3 pound difference. simple division.
    Your nutz dude 3lbs an inch is stupid what the hell are you arguing about the argument is silly.... your trying to tell me that at 6'5" 200lbs and skinny as hell with no leg development you'll look the same as someone 4'11" 146lbs? hell no that would be one jacked midget ... theres no "formula"

shorter the better... less muscle you have to put on your frame to look twice as big

jeremiahkentjensen is offline Junior Member
    thats a huge bench to be doing at your current wieght and hieght what your training regime for chest. and when you are benching are you bring that bar down to that 8% bf chest of yours.

juiceman0204 is offline New Member
    sorry bro I don't think I believe you on you bench press and i don't think you need AAS. The reason i don't believe you is because your chest isnt that big, your back doesnt have any mass and your shoulders aren't that big either. Your pics are telling the truth......and i would agree with other people about an inch is about 7-10 lbs. I just think your inflating your stats and strength to try to make it look like your ready for AAS. I would say honesty and being humble on these boards is the best way to get help. I know i don't have many posts, but i think i've read a billion threads.

Valac is offline Member
    well that made for a decent read......

Aussiemuscle is offline New Member
    ha ha ha im 7 foot 150lbs and bench 500lbs, come on mate there is thousands of experienced bodybuilders and steroid users on this forum if your gonna bullshit ya gonna get busted and mate your pic tells me you would be lucky to bench 200lbs

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats up bpp,
    Dont stress about all the comments. Its just that your bf seemed slightly off. It does not mean that it is not right or that your lying. In fact, you should hope that you are not 8% because it will be harder for you to lose a few more % to get where you should be. For me, when I am at 8% you can see all of my abs. I do not have any weak areas with regards to little fat pockets. I can see your ribs, but no definition in your stomach near your belly button. You do look thin everywhere else, but that little belly might be enough to make you over 8% in my mind. I accept that I could be wrong but simply see why others are questioning you. In any event, I just wanted to tell you that you should not let this bother you. This site offers a lot of good info and the people are here to help. It is simply that most of us are striving to be 8% and bench 320. We also have an idea what we would look like if we did as well as what a 6'4" person with 8% bf might look like as well. If your stomach does not allow you to appear your actual bf %, then you just need to work on it a little. Keep your diet in check and good luck.

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    For the most part you look great......Chest is a little small but you can fix that in no time. Run a test e cycle with about 4 weeks of d-bol 20mg a day or so. Make sure you have all of the pct that you need before you start your cycle. Clomi for your pct and Liquidex during the cycle. Good diet, Fat Protein or Protein Carbs.... NO FAT CARBS. Run Liquidex

Here is a good website so do some research on: www.ar-r.com

hope all of these treads help.... make sure you post some pics in a couple of months

Untouchable

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    body fat is a lot more than abs. lets see quads, hammys, any striations anywhere? dude you're pushing 13ish%bf.

Sasso09 is offline Associate Member
    This guys body fat is 13-15, cut and dry, i'm at 10% right now (water tested) and i'm much leaner than him. and as far as the lbs per inch debate, its 8 lbs per inch on average athletes. therefor if he was 5 9 hed be 148, which is fitting, he's thin.. and theres noway he's benching 250 let alone 320, sorry for flame its just pure physics, that mixed with the fact that you're blatantly lying and are persistant on the fact that your "trainer" measured you at 7.5%, if thats true he should lose his certification

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    i bet you wur the annoying red head freckle face kid everybody made fun of huh! hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, my friend is about 5'9 180lbs..and you said that should look the same as you.

He is about double your size and less bodyfat..

Anyway, old thread..just had to throw a comment in

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    You stated originally 6'4" 202 8% BF Nothing about a shade over...in fact look at the title of the post.

You slowly backed off of this statement by agreeing to "maybe 9% but no way over 10."
    Then once you realized you had no argument, you said, oh wait, I was 195 when I was 8% BF. If you were 8% at 195, IF, then you put on 7lbs of fat between that measurement and the photos you posted here.

You came here for opinions, and people gave them to you. You didn't like what you heard, and you got called out on a few of your claims, and started whining.

You also stated you are all natural, but said in another post you ran a cycle of Dbol only. So technically, your 320 natty bench press isn't so pure.

This forum isn't about illustration. It is about associating facts to a picture. If it makes you feel better to bend truths a little go ahead. But you'll never get the sound advice you want with lying and a bad attitude.

If your universe hinges on validation from members of this board, then stand a measuring tape up against a wall, take a picture in front of it. Take a picture of a 45lb plate on a scale, and make sure it reads 45lbs, then take a picture of the weight displayed when you stand on it. Get your body fat tested by someone that knows what they are doing, and post written results, or pictures.

And then once you've done this, you'll realize there is no point. No one here cares. Every one is here for basically the same reasons...knowledge. And that doesn't mean you'll always hear what makes you feel good.

Work on your attitude, get your stories straight. You have a much better chance of getting positive feedback from members here who know what they are doing.

Again,

Good luck.

-Cros
    End of Thread.

1. not dissin but I doubt you can bench 320 lbs with 16" arms bro..

2. defintaely not 8% BF as others have stated.

3. Some pics look like different person. Were they all taken around the same time or???

I would do more research into diet and nutrition... try a bulking diet bro... need to put on some serious mass, especially at 6'4 !! good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    1. not dissin but I doubt you can bench 320 lbs with 16" arms bro..

2. defintaely not 8% BF as others have stated.

3. Some pics look like different person. Were they all taken around the same time or???

I would do more research into diet and nutrition... try a bulking diet bro... need to put on some serious mass, especially at 6'4 !! good luck...
    i've put up 385 at a meet with 17 inch arms.... arms really don't mean anything as far as benching. But definitely agree with the rest of your post.

The part that really has me going is that he claims to have a 45 inch chest....... at 6 2 200 lbs..... looking like that.

gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member
    i swear to god i can bench 320 fdor only 1 rep.
    Is that with 3 spotters?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good already bro! BF maybe off. just keep it up your on your way.

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't suggest touching any supplements in your current condition. You say you have been working out for 2 years along with other claims such as benching 320? In all honesty i can't see you benching 320. I doubt that you have been working out for that period of time as i know of a 15 year old male who started working out 6 months ago who is more blench than you. I don't mean to be rude but i just don't believe the facts that you are putting before us. If you have been working out for that length of time then perhaps you need to look at your workout plan as well as sort out your nutrition intake.
    I agree with the person who previously stated you perhaps inflated your stats to make it seem as though you were ready.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Because bro 6'5"..now?... anyway... 6'5" @ 195lbs..... is like 5'9" @ 125lbs thats why people dont believe you...
    Hey now! I'm 509 and weigh just over that! LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information