Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh and one other thing bro... on your cycle I would suggest this especially as a football player..

Cyp 250mg Twice a week 1-12
    Primo 75mg ED week 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ED week 1-11 20mg week 12-16
    Aromasin 20mg ED Week 12-14

Forget the winni for your first cycle.... and you might not want to start with prop as it could be very annoying if your react to it harshly

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    i would not be caught dead ****ing with you.....huge!!!! for a football player your perfect

SWOLE NATION is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Oh and one other thing bro... on your cycle I would suggest this especially as a football player..

Cyp 250mg Twice a week 1-12
    Primo 75mg ED week 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ED week 1-11 20mg week 12-16
    Aromasin 20mg ED Week 12-14

Forget the winni for your first cycle.... and you might not want to start with prop as it could be very annoying if your react to it harshly
    Soul-it is your diet I took and it is working wonders for me. I tweaked it a little bit to fit my lifestyles but other than that it is your diet. No doubt that the bitch works lol. whats the detection time on cyp? I know prop ED is probably going to blow but hey no pain no gain. All my goods are human grade so hopefully that will cut back on the upcoming pain

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLE NATION View Post
    Soul-it is your diet I took and it is working wonders for me. I tweaked it a little bit to fit my lifestyles but other than that it is your diet. No doubt that the bitch works lol. whats the detection time on cyp? I know prop ED is probably going to blow but hey no pain no gain. All my goods are human grade so hopefully that will cut back on the upcoming pain
    Awesome... ya that diet put alot of weight on me.... and if you think you'll be ok with the prop then just replace master with the primo and prop with the cyp as primo and cyp have a 2-3 month detection time if I remember correctly and master/prop is 2 weeks for prop and 3 weeks for masteron ...

Thread Information