Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ADB007 is offline Associate Member

My progress pics. before/after

Any feeback(good or bad) or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics. before/after-before-01.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-before-02.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-after-01.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-after-02.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-after-04.jpg  

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Impressive, what are your age and stats ? Have you cycled ?

Thank you!
    Im 22 years old. I weigh 70 kg
    Yes I came off my first cycle around about the same time the after pics were taken. I cycled test with winstrol

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADB007 View Post
    Thank you!
    Im 22 years old. I weigh 70 kg
    Yes I came off my first cycle around about the same time the after pics were taken. I cycled test with winstrol
    Wow bro, that's the only thing I can say, wow.
    That are some serious change right there

Your chest and abs are looking awesome, I would focus a bit on the arms to bringem up to par with chest and abs (but the arms are good, nonetheless )

I am interested in your cycle though, if I may I will ask you some questions:

- What dosage on testo and winstrol did you run?
    - How long?
    - How much did you gain in weight, how about strength?
    - How are you feeling right now, seeing your pictures before and after? thats sick..
    - Are the before pictures right before cycle, and the after right after?

Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    Wow bro, that's the only thing I can say, wow.
    That are some serious change right there

Your chest and abs are looking awesome, I would focus a bit on the arms to bringem up to par with chest and abs (but the arms are good, nonetheless )

I am interested in your cycle though, if I may I will ask you some questions:

- What dosage on testo and winstrol did you run?
    - How long?
    - How much did you gain in weight, how about strength?
    - How are you feeling right now, seeing your pictures before and after? thats sick..
    - Are the before pictures right before cycle, and the after right after?
    Thanks alot man. I really appreciate the feedback. I agree I also need to work on my arms. My arms and legs seem to be the laziest out of all my bodyparts.

I ran 50 mg of winstrol tablets every day for 7 weeks
    I ran 500 mg of test enth twice a week for 12 weeks

I wasn't really looking to bulk up too much so I wasn't eating alot. I wanted a more ripped look with as low bodyfat as possible. But I did put on about 3-5 kg of quality muscle.
    My strength increased alot. I went from benching a max of 80kg to benching 100kg.

The before pics were taken about a year ago but I only trained about 7 months last year because I had a bad accident at gym early in the year. So the pics are about 7 months of progress. The after pics were taken over dec during our summer holidays here in South Africa.

I feel great now thanks. I have put on some fat since the after pics because I have been eating all the junk food I missed while I was intensly cutting. But Im back on track again and hoping to look twice as good by the end of this year
    Last edited by ADB007; 01-25-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks alot man. I really appreciate the feedback. I agree I also need to work on my arms. My arms and legs seem to be the laziest out of all my bodyparts.

I ran 50 mg of winstrol tablets every day for 7 weeks
    I ran 500 mg of test enth twice a week for 12 weeks

I wasn't really looking to bulk up too much so I wasn't eating alot. I wanted a more ripped look with as low bodyfat as possible. But I did put on about 3-5 kg of quality muscle.
    My strength increased alot. I went from benching a max of 80kg to benching 100kg.

The before pics were taken about a year ago but I only trained about 7 months last year because I had a bad accident at gym early in the year. So the pics are about 7 months of progress. The after pics were taken over dec during our summer holidays here in South Africa.

I feel great now thanks. I have put on some fat since the after pics because I have been eating all the junk food I missed while I was intensly cutting. But Im back on track again and hoping to look twice as good by the end of this year
    Nice to hear it, looks to me like your cycle was well planned out, and it payed off

I am guessing that you hear from people that haven't seen you in a while

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Keep it up bro....havent been on these threads in a while all is looking good..

Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate the feedback

ray0414 is offline Member
    definitely looking good. just goes to show you dont always have to be in the best shape to do a lil cycle to add a few pounds and tone up.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Let's put it this way: I hate guys like you. (I mean that as a compliment.)

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Im Hoping to get that way naturally...Good job

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    looking good bro. once you lean out to that degree its easier to add quality mass
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    Im Hoping to get that way naturally...Good job
    That look is 100% attainable naturally for anyone willing to put in the work. No offense meant to the OP, you look great.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking good dude...

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense but for me its juice that made the work obviously you werent in the place to start a cycle that soon but good work there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    no offense but for me its juice that made the work obviously you werent in the place to start a cycle that soon but good work there.
    weather or not he did juice he put in a lot of work there.you cant just take aas and sit on your but and expect results.good job man.your abs are sick.(in a good way)

Thanks Gettoboyd. Worked as hard as I could on them ha ha.

thanks for all the feedback guys!

hard work or not he wouldnt have attained this physique naturally aas did the magic in this case and he would have attained that physique naturally if he wanted to and gave it some time..it blows me away people asking guys not to juice and when they do and transform they say well done,its well done but honestly its nothing impressive and btw before someone calls me out or something i dont envy the guy i am just being honest

hard work or not he wouldnt have attained this physique naturally aas did the magic in this case and he would have attained that physique naturally if he wanted to and gave it some time..it blows me away people asking guys not to juice and when they do and transform they say well done,its well done but honestly its nothing impressive and btw before someone calls me out or something i dont envy the guy i am just being honest
    Hi Fitguy

Thanks for your reply and I respect your views.

Just to let you know that even before I touched the juice, which was a last minute desicion, I was training twice a day in the gym (cardio every morning and weights at nite) and my eating was 100% clean for about 6 months. No cheat meals.
    Here is a pic of what I looked like just before I touched the juice. Not as big but definitely as cut. I still Had another 12 weeks to go which Im sure I would of added some pounds on even naturally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics. before/after-image000.jpg  

mike954 is offline Member
    insane bro good work!!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    That look is 100% attainable naturally for anyone willing to put in the work. No offense meant to the OP, you look great.
    Agreed, but still good job there,

[QUOTE=ADB007;4397180]Hi Fitguy

Thanks for your reply and I respect your views.

Just to let you know that even before I touched the juice, which was a last minute desicion, I was training twice a day in the gym (cardio every morning and weights at nite) and my eating was 100% clean for about 6 months. No cheat meals.
    Here is a pic of what I looked like just before I touched the juice. Not as big but definitely as cut. I still Had another 12 weeks to go which Im sure I would of added some pounds on even naturally.[i was just saying my opinion bro but nonetheless you have made a great progress,i wouldnt regret doing steroids if i was you cause you got results out of it what i was trying to say that even if you had your diet and training in check and threw gear out of the equation you wouldnt have made half this progress in that time frame,gear did magic in your case of course not alone

Superhero888 is offline New Member
    Wow that improvement is incredible! you have the sickest body dude, And your shape is insane.
    Im interested to know though, what "bad accident' did you have in gym last year?

besides a bit of size, you look pretty much as good in the picture just before you took juice compared to the after pics. I don't think juice did any 'magic', I just think it helped slightly with size

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero888 View Post
    Wow that improvement is incredible! you have the sickest body dude, And your shape is insane.
    Im interested to know though, what "bad accident' did you have in gym last year?

besides a bit of size, you look pretty much as good in the picture just before you took juice compared to the after pics. I don't think juice did any 'magic', I just think it helped slightly with size
    slightly?? i am begining to question to start at max potential thing cause seems that after starting juice it doesnt really matter,honestly he didnt even look that he weight trains before his cycle and you can see his pics above at the start of the thread,he was just skinny nothing whatsoever,he was skinny with low bodyfat so having a 6 packs aint a big deal i have my abs even before weight training but training them made them more developed thats all..i am just being honest here

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    good job
    keep it going

slightly?? i am begining to question to start at max potential thing cause seems that after starting juice it doesnt really matter,honestly he didnt even look that he weight trains before his cycle and you can see his pics above at the start of the thread,he was just skinny nothing whatsoever,he was skinny with low bodyfat so having a 6 packs aint a big deal i have my abs even before weight training but training them made them more developed thats all..i am just being honest here

I don't know man I disagree with you. Look at the size of his shoulders and the seperation between his arm and shoulder. I think he looked very good in the pic before he touched the juice. To get from where he was in his first before pics to how he looked just before he took juice is amazing considering the time he had to take off gym because of his accident.
    Last edited by Superhero888; 01-28-2009 at 04:11 AM.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    looking gd mate

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Awesome work, you look very good mate.

What are you plans with the next cycle?

Oh and your hair looks better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero888 View Post

Thanks for the feedback Superhero

I was doing incline bench press and a 90kg bar bell fell on my face.I have pics of what I looked like after the accident if anyone wants to see. but its very graphic! ha ha

Thanks for the feedback Superhero

I was doing incline bench press and a 90kg bar bell fell on my face.I have pics of what I looked like after the accident if anyone wants to see. but its very graphic! ha ha
    did it fall on your face?are you serious bro?

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    Awesome work, you look very good mate.

What are you plans with the next cycle?

Oh and your hair looks better now.
    Thanks xo3et

Chances are my next course will only be at the end of the year again. I want to try test prop with injectible winstrol .
    I'm not a veteran when it comes to juice ha ha so any advice of suggestions for my next course will be appreciated.

Thank you

did it fall on your face?are you serious bro?
    Ye it first hit the top of my nose and then rolled down my face crushing my nose. it also broke my upper jaw(which was the most painful op ever to fix) It also nocked out a few teeth. Looking at my pics now you wouldn't think it was that bad but it litterally took me about 6 months to recover. I couldn't even go to work

Ye it first hit the top of my nose and then rolled down my face crushing my nose. it also broke my upper jaw(which was the most painful op ever to fix) It also nocked out a few teeth. Looking at my pics now you wouldn't think it was that bad but it litterally took me about 6 months to recover. I couldn't even go to work
    i can imagine bro but thats why i always have a spotter whenever i lift anything heavy,helping or not it wouldnt hurt having him just for safety

Thats crazy dude! must have been extremely painful!!!

But u have recovered very well dude so Im sure it hasn't slowed down your luck with the ladies

Njectable is offline Member
    very impressive transformation bro, looking shredded

Here are more after pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics. before/after-dsc00577.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-dsc00659.jpg   My progress pics. before/after-image005.jpg  

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    Im almost the same age as you... lookin good brotha you like alot better than i do after my first cycle.

Very nice looking physique, you have a nice musclebase, aswell as genetic shape (really cool shape to the muscles).

Fricking vains popping off in the second picture, cool dude

youngerlion is offline Banned
    good job bro. keep up the result postings.

Ajinra is offline New Member
    wow, what a change. I hope I can get half the results you got in my first cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information