Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jamieb777 is offline Junior Member

150 lb newb Half way through 1st cycle

Height: 5,10
    Weight: 152 lb

Last edited by Jamieb777; 09-17-2009 at 03:18 PM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man looking good.....stats...

cheers ive added stats

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    you look bigger than 150lbs IMO........people will say you should of waited and done more naturally.....to late now.......nice shape keep up the good work...

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    you look bigger than 150lbs IMO........people will say you should of waited and done more naturally.....to late now.......nice shape keep up the good work...
    No...he doesn't. He looks like a 150lb male at about 6-7% body fat. Super lean and vascular but is NOT ready for AAS use. However, the ship already set sail, good luck and start eating a lot more, especially on PCT.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    No...he doesn't. He looks like a 150lb male at about 6-7% body fat. Super lean and vascular but is NOT ready for AAS use. However, the ship already set sail, good luck and start eating a lot more, especially on PCT.
    ****** says it all , good luck !

that is your opinion and like i stated that was my opinion.....i never mentioned he was ready for steroids .....

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. So not ready for AAS its like buying a car and not knowing how to drive yet. BUT you do look good. The fact of the matter that is being overlooked here is that you could look like that without the gear!! I promise!!! Def listen to everyone about the diet!! If your 5'10 i really dont see a problem with you breaking over 200lbs naturally.

Ano i look bigger then 150lbs in person aswell its weird, I tryed last year naturally for 10 months and didnt gain as much has i have in the last 7 weeks on this cycle.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieb777 View Post
    Ano i look bigger then 150lbs in person aswell its weird, I tryed last year naturally for 10 months and didnt gain as much has i have in the last 7 weeks on this cycle.
    So many ways to respond to this statement but I'll just take the high road and say you have a good base for bodybuilding.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Have you worked on your chest at all?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Have you worked on your chest at all?
    Corey please post your before and after pic and show our new member what an educated approach to natural bodybuilding can provide.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Corey please post your before and after pic and show our new member what an educated approach to natural bodybuilding can provide.
    OP - I've included some photos to hopefully persuade you the importance of a proper diet. I recommend getting some help - listen to people like Dedic8ed and Jamy and there's no limitations to your improvements.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 150 lb newb Half way through 1st cycle-march11.jpg   150 lb newb Half way through 1st cycle-6248_1101897870912_1330650069_30283290_4295110_n.jpg   150 lb newb Half way through 1st cycle-march11_3.jpg   150 lb newb Half way through 1st cycle-g.jpg  

Ye defo excellent transformation how long is it between the pics

Blog Entries
    Ye defo excellent transformation how long is it between the pics
    About 6 months.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    got legs?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Let's see the wheels??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234 View Post
    got legs?

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Never knock the results of a serious diet because the sad reality is if you can only gain it on AS, then you can only keep it on AS.

If you got better results from 7 weeks of gear then you did from 10 months from natural training then something is wrong.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice would be to get over to the diet forum and get that thing tuned and ready to combat losing it all after you come off.

It's 70% diet... Maybe more.

Cheers for the info guys, i understand importance of diet now but didnt before thats maybe y i didnt gain as much last time.

stpete is offline Banned
    Cheers for the info guys, i understand importance of diet now but didnt before thats maybe y i didnt gain as much last time.
    What's your diet look like now? What compounds are you using and what are your goals?
    More importantly, have you tried getting ahold of Diamond? She looks interesting. hahahaha......

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Height: 5,10
    Weight: 152 lb

I havent checked my BF in a while ill up it tamoz

No way in hell you are 5'10" and look like that at 150 dude i'm 5' 10" and here is my picture when i first hit 170 like 2 years ago and you look bigger than me either you are shorter than 5'10" or bigger than 150 either you still look good. keep up the good work.

[IMG][/IMG]

[QUOTE=liftw8t;4864205]No way in hell you are 5'10" and look like that at 150 dude i'm 5' 10" and here is my picture when i first hit 170 like 2 years ago and you look bigger than me either you are shorter than 5'10" or bigger than 150 either you still look good. keep up the good work.

OR he has no legs.

[QUOTE=******;4864275]
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    No way in hell you are 5'10" and look like that at 150 dude i'm 5' 10" and here is my picture when i first hit 170 like 2 years ago and you look bigger than me either you are shorter than 5'10" or bigger than 150 either you still look good. keep up the good work.

OR he has no legs.
    Even so I dont think he would look like that at 150. Maybe its just me

[IMG][/IMG]
    I swear they are my stats m8, personally i think you look better maybe its my legs i work them out once a week maybe its not enough cheers for the comment.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Looking good, you need to hit that chest of yours and you'll be looking mean. Keep up the good work!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dunno his arms aren't very big and it looks like he has very small traps and probably not much going on the back. Also who knows what his legs look like could be twigs.

diamond is offline Female Member
    damn.. hot pics

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    damn.. hot pics
    This further supports the fact that women dont like BIG guys lol.

None the less you look good, Should of waited to cycle as I think you could of gained alot more naturally.
    First thing is first though, if you are serious about this I suggest you go over to the diet section and get yourself a nice bulking diet, alot of the bros here will be happy to help you out. Good luck
    Last edited by beatango2008; 09-19-2009 at 12:52 AM.

diamond is offline Female Member
    lmao hahahah thanks *blush...*

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow, that is a very small frame..
    u should eat, eat, and eat.

i never understood the starvation look.

Starvation my ass.......nowt wrong with that look.......

Cheers for comments guys my back isnt bad actually and my legs are average ill up a pic tamoz.
    And how i look on the pic is me ive always had a muscular frame ive always been a big eater but my BF has stayed the same (luckly) it must be genetics my brothers exactly same and hes never picked a weight up or done a situp in his life.
    I work my chest twice a week when i do my tris but i agree it needs to be bigger is there anything anyone would recommend to even it out cheers J.

Cheers for comments guys my back isnt bad actually and my legs are average ill up a pic tamoz.
    And how i look on the pic is me ive always had a muscular frame ive always been a big eater but my BF has stayed the same (luckly) it must be genetics my brothers exactly same and hes never picked a weight up or done a situp in his life.
    I work my chest twice a week when i do my tris but i agree it needs to be bigger is there anything anyone would recommend to even it out cheers J.
    I tried the twice a week chest thing before and I feel I overtrained it. So might want to do once a week unless you spread it like 3 to 4 days apart and do like one heavy compound movement day then the other like light squeeze it will stimulate the muscle differently which may cause good growth

I tried the twice a week chest thing before and I feel I overtrained it. So might want to do once a week unless you spread it like 3 to 4 days apart and do like one heavy compound movement day then the other like light squeeze it will stimulate the muscle differently which may cause good growth
    Normally i do 3-4 sets of 8 reps bench, then dips, and then flys.
    would it be ok to do bench and dips mon then flys on thursday or should i change my routine.

Blog Entries
    would it be ok to do bench and dips mon then flys on thursday or should i change my routine.
    Routine change. You've left out important workouts such as incline press, crossovers and pullovers. Stop doing bar work as well, use dumbbells to help isolate your chest more. Fly's can be done on your regular chest day - don't separate them. I also recommend changing your set's reps as well - doing 8 all the time is becoming normal for your body it seems.

CHEST
    Dumbell press 4sets x 6-10 (10,8,8,6)
    Flat bench fly’s 4sets x 6-10 (10,8,8,6)
    Incline bench press 5sets x 6-10 (10,10,8,8,6)
    Cable crossovers 6sets x 10-12 (12,10,10,8,6)
    Dips (body weight) 5sets x failure
    Dumbbell pullovers 4sets x 10-12 (12,12,10,10)

Your not doing enough IMO (though some will say what I've said is a lot), but since your chest is weak, I guarantee this will help you see improvements in both strength and size.
    Last edited by Juturna; 09-16-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Routine change. You've left out important workouts such as incline press, crossovers and pullovers. Stop doing bar work as well, use dumbbells to help isolate your chest more. Fly's can be done on your regular chest day - don't separate them. I also recommend changing your set's reps as well - doing 8 all the time is becoming normal for your body it seems.

CHEST
    Dumbell press 4sets x 6-10 (10,8,8,6)
    Flat bench fly’s 4sets x 6-10 (10,8,8,6)
    Incline bench press 5sets x 6-10 (10,10,8,8,6)
    Cable crossovers 6sets x 10-12 (12,10,10,8,6)
    Dips (body weight) 5sets x failure
    Dumbbell pullovers 4sets x 10-12 (12,12,10,10)

Your not doing enough IMO (though some will say what I've said is a lot), but since your chest is weak, I guarantee this will help you see improvements in both strength and size.

28 sets for chest? You are entitled to your opinion but that is some serious over-training.

Here's what I would do;

Incline BB: 4 sets (8-10 reps)
    Flat DB: 3 Sets (8-10 Reps)
    Decline BB: 3 Sets (10-12)
    Incline Flies 3 Sets (10-12)
    Cable Cross Overs/Flies/Pec Dec: 2 Sets (10-12)

...and some people are gonna even argue that 15 sets is over-training, to each his own

Save the dips for triceps. The Decline bench will be a friend of yours on chest day.

Save the dips for triceps. The Decline bench will be a friend of yours on chest day.
    Also great advice cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information