Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jamieb777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    About 6 months.
    Id be very happy to acheive that in that tym.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    28 sets for chest? You are entitled to your opinion but that is some serious over-training.

Here's what I would do;

Incline BB: 4 sets (8-10 reps)
    Flat DB: 3 Sets (8-10 Reps)
    Decline BB: 3 Sets (10-12)
    Incline Flies 3 Sets (10-12)
    Cable Cross Overs/Flies/Pec Dec: 2 Sets (10-12)

...and some people are gonna even argue that 15 sets is over-training, to each his own
    cheers juturna n ****** both workouts look more intense than mine i reakon i havent been doin enuff, Im working on my chest today so ill try it out,
    Is there anything else ud recommend instead of crossovers as i have no cables.

Save the dips for triceps. The Decline bench will be a friend of yours on chest day.
    Also great advice cheers.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieb777 View Post
    cheers juturna n ****** both workouts look more intense than mine i reakon i havent been doin enuff, Im working on my chest today so ill try it out,
    Is there anything else ud recommend instead of crossovers as i have no cables.
    Pec Dec and Flies are similar to cable cross overs. Rotate between the two.

Pec Dec and Flies are similar to cable cross overs. Rotate between the two.
    Great ill try that thanks

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Let's see the wheels??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234 View Post
    got legs?

diamond is offline Female Member
    i would llike to see more pics

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Keep your pants on!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    i would llike to see more pics

diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Keep your pants on!
    lmao.. trying....

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Dedic8ed - some people's recovery times are different - and it's just a recommendation to try out - he doesn't necessarily have to follow it.

Id be very happy to acheive that in that tym.
    Stop using AAS, learn to eat and train right, and you can achieve it no problem.

Blog Entries
    To reiterate - the way I figure it, diet and training are the fvcking wheels... AAS is just some gas.

If you have a Ferrari with no wheels... well... S.O.L.

Time to go back to the basics buddy.

To reiterate - the way I figure it, diet and training are the fvcking wheels... AAS is just some gas.

If you have a Ferrari with no wheels... well... S.O.L.

Time to go back to the basics buddy.
    Ye it does make sense, i understand the importance now ive just rushed in to it because i see all my m8s on roids getting massive, I just fort it would speed things up.

After seeing your transformation its made me think twice, Is there many people on here that do it naturally?

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Ye it does make sense, i understand the importance now ive just rushed in to it because i see all my m8s on roids getting massive, I just fort it would speed things up.

After seeing your transformation its made me think twice, Is there many people on here that do it naturally?
    I do and have been for a while never used gear,im also 5'10-6'0 with shoes and im 212 at the moment its ALL about diet and intensity. Im 26 have 2 kids a wife and a full time job i also train people on the side. People that say i dont have time need to move out of the way!!! Educate yourself!!! Like i said before in this thread you look good but you could have looked like that without the gear,probably within 6 months with the proper guidance!..chris

Natural bodybuilder pics

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    you got what it takes run with it.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ...eat

and keep up the good work

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    damn.. hot pics
    This further supports the fact that women dont like BIG guys lol.

None the less you look good, Should of waited to cycle as I think you could of gained alot more naturally.
    First thing is first though, if you are serious about this I suggest you go over to the diet section and get yourself a nice bulking diet, alot of the bros here will be happy to help you out. Good luck
    Last edited by beatango2008; 09-19-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Why does everyone down play that AAS is not a big factor in building muscle, while infact it is a huge factor, Yes you can train naturally and gain muscle slowly with a good diet, and you can train with AAS and a crappy diet, but with the right compounds you can have pretty amazing results.

The reason I think people should wait and train right for a couple years is to prove that they have the dedication to stick with it, and are not just some kid that pops some steroids who has no idea what he is doing and fucs himself up.
    Last edited by beatango2008; 09-19-2009 at 01:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Why does everyone down play that AAS is not a big factor in building muscle, while infact it is a huge factor, Yes you can train naturally and gain muscle slowly with a good diet, and you can train with AAS and a crappy diet, but with the right compounds you can have pretty amazing results.

The reason I think people should wait and train right for a couple years is to prove that they have the dedication to stick with it, and are not just some kid that pops some steroids who has no idea what he is doing and fucs himself up.
    I'm sorry - your saying to stop downplaying AAS? Stop downplaying diet and training buddy. If that's you in your avatar - I suggest you stop thinking the way you posted above and get a grasp on the basics as well. I'm not making a person attack but why on earth would you say "you can train with AAS and a crappy diet, but with the right compounds you can have pretty amazing results"? Plain and simple you are a moron and that is terrible advice to give to the OP. I doubt anyone will agree with you.

Blog Entries
    LOL. Definitely wouldn't trust Beatango's advice Jamie;

ok so here are some updated pictures of me

Unless that's your goal. Listen to people like Dedic8ed, Jamy and others to really tune in your diet and training. I'm here as well if you want to PM me or just need advice.

I never once said anything bashing diet and training, its just you act like AAS is not a big factor in building muscle, Do you think Ronnie Coleman Jay Cutler got where they did by just a good diet? haha well if you think that way, then you are the fool my friend. but whatever, nice try in trying to bash me though. look at the date in those pictures they are from 2007, before you were even a member here.

oh by the way you should of read my first post before you think I am giving someone advice, because I stated that he should of waited and gained more naturally and got a better diet, I was just stating in genral everyone does not give AAS the credit it deserves.

another note, when I say crappy diet I do not mean eating fast food everynight, I mean not weighing your food out, but still eating somewhat healthy.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic OP.

back to topic.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    getting sick of these premadonna's on the board now. Gain a few lbs of muscle and they think they know it all.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    I'm sorry - your saying to stop downplaying AAS? Stop downplaying diet and training buddy. If that's you in your avatar - I suggest you stop thinking the way you posted above and get a grasp on the basics as well. I'm not making a person attack but why on earth would you say "you can train with AAS and a crappy diet, but with the right compounds you can have pretty amazing results"? Plain and simple you are a moron and that is terrible advice to give to the OP. I doubt anyone will agree with you.
    hey juturna you shouldnt attack people because of there photo....ive defended you in a thread when someone attacked you......its not a good way to go about things........

also im all in agreement about diet and training......and unfortunately you can have a crapy diet and take steroids and have a good physique....id say 90% of the people in my area and a few close mates take steroids with shit diets and look good 6 pac etc and big.........im in no way saying this is the correct route because it isnt...and there health is at risk and i would be surprised if they hurt themselves.....all im saying people do seem to downplay the role of steroids....maybe so newbies dont just jump straight on them...but steroids can play a big part in transforming your body....we are all about telling the truth on here........we are all adults and shouldnt have to sugar coat the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    I do and have been for a while never used gear,im also 5'10-6'0 with shoes and im 212 at the moment its ALL about diet and intensity. Im 26 have 2 kids a wife and a full time job i also train people on the side. People that say i dont have time need to move out of the way!!! Educate yourself!!! Like i said before in this thread you look good but you could have looked like that without the gear,probably within 6 months with the proper guidance!..chris

Natural bodybuilder pics
    Ye your right chris ive done the opposit to you and jumped in the deep end i wush i had proper guidence and did it naturally now.

You look terific in the first few pics and thats what im doin it for i just want to look good i dont want to get massive, I do have time but not the patience but after reading everyones comments and the progress doin it naturally its made me think again cheers for the advice m8

Back to diets i do eat healthy i intake roughly 200g of protein spread out over 6 meals everyday but like beatango said i dont weigh stuff out properly i also have a familey and a full time job and every time ive looked at diets i havent found one that fits in my lifestyle could you please help with this thanks again J

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    I have a family and full time job and i make it work. Its all about preparation. YOu can buy a taylor electronic (like 24 bucks) scale from pretty much anywhere. (walmart)

Prep all the food the night before. Get tupperware and put each meal in one. Then bring a cooler with you where ever you go. Its pretty easy once you get into a routine.

I am out of town for a week each month and i pack food for the whole week with me and just buy a new bag of ice at first stop i make and i get through it. Its just what works well for you but it works fine for me.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    In the grand scheme of things yes you can eat regular, take gear and stand out in a crowd of people who train natural.Or you could eat like a bodybuilder take gear and turn heads like a competitor.I don't think you could ever stop growing.With training manipulation and dieting over time figuring out your body there is no limit only the reasonable doubt within your mind that gives you a reason to push the risk envelope to further elevate your physique.Using steroids is no supplement for hard work.People who wanna look good the easy way take juice people who love the sport of bodybuilding learn the game max out what they feel is there natural potential then approach drug use at there own discretion.Many angels to consider that people consider there own reasons why things are the way they are but in short,I've taken gear seen what it can do I've trained natural seen what in can do and now from my experience there is no gear only hard ass balls to the wall training that I can't live without.I train natural because not many do because it requires education and determination because at the end of the day I look the way I do because I made the decision to learn the game I love by putting in the work and that makes the whole experience of bodybuilding and my physique that much more vindicating.

OP-At the wonderful world of AR your gonna be excited to use gear and be informed of the educated approach to do so.There's very well rounded competitor's here like Fireguy1,Narkossis,Carlos_E and many many others.You might want to look like these guys and risk what ever it takes to do so but remember and I can't stress this enough steroids are for competitive use only.

Back to diets i do eat healthy i intake roughly 200g of protein spread out over 6 meals everyday but like beatango said i dont weigh stuff out properly i also have a familey and a full time job and every time ive looked at diets i havent found one that fits in my lifestyle could you please help with this thanks again J
    You need a Foreman grill.Very fast and conveinant.Buy a 3-4 lb pack of chicken,but a 3lb pack of lean ground beef. cook the chicken up.While that's cooking boil 2 1/4 cups of water for a cup of brown rice.By the time your chicken is done start cooking your beef patties.I make 8oz patties.

8oz beef patties =6 patties 1 per day
    4lbs chicken dependent on your oz per meal should get you by for 2-3 days.
    BROWN RICE at your discretion.1/3 cup 3 meals a day should get you by for a couple days.
    And just make your first meal everyday before you leave the house.
    Tupperrware cooler ice pack no excuses.

Oh my scale is the cheapest there is I think it cost me like 5 bucks at walmart.

I've got a couple ways to do this but this is as about as simple as I can make it.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    In the grand scheme of things yes you can eat regular, take gear and stand out in a crowd of people who train natural.Or you could eat like a bodybuilder take gear and turn heads like a competitor.I don't think you could ever stop growing.With training manipulation and dieting over time figuring out your body there is no limit only the reasonable doubt within your mind that gives you a reason to push the risk envelope to further elevate your physique.Using steroids is no supplement for hard work.People who wanna look good the easy way take juice people who love the sport of bodybuilding learn the game max out what they feel is there natural potential then approach drug use at there own discretion.Many angels to consider that people consider there own reasons why things are the way they are but in short,I've taken gear seen what it can do I've trained natural seen what in can do and now from my experience there is no gear only hard ass balls to the wall training that I can't live without.I train natural because not many do because it requires education and determination because at the end of the day I look the way I do because I made the decision to learn the game I love by putting in the work and that makes the whole experience of bodybuilding and my physique that much more vindicating.

OP-At the wonderful world of AR your gonna be excited to use gear and be informed of the educated approach to do so.There's very well rounded competitor's here like Fireguy1,Narkossis,Carlos_E and many many others.You might want to look like these guys and risk what ever it takes to do so but remember and I can't stress this enough steroids are for competitive use only.

Well said.

Well said.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    You need a Foreman grill.Very fast and conveinant.Buy a 3-4 lb pack of chicken,but a 3lb pack of lean ground beef. cook the chicken up.While that's cooking boil 2 1/4 cups of water for a cup of brown rice.By the time your chicken is done start cooking your beef patties.I make 8oz patties.

8oz beef patties =6 patties 1 per day
    4lbs chicken dependent on your oz per meal should get you by for 2-3 days.
    BROWN RICE at your discretion.1/3 cup 3 meals a day should get you by for a couple days.
    And just make your first meal everyday before you leave the house.
    Tupperrware cooler ice pack no excuses.

Oh my scale is the cheapest there is I think it cost me like 5 bucks at walmart.

I've got a couple ways to do this but this is as about as simple as I can make it.
    Excellent advice dedic8ted i have one of them grills and ill pick up some scales today Thanks a lot guys
    Last edited by Jamieb777; 09-24-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Excellent advice dedic8ted i have one of them grills and ill pick up some scales today juturna pm me hes helping aswell Thanks a lot guys
    Don't say that....Helping through PM's is forbidden apparently.I'm currently getting slammed for it.

NMacFar is offline Member

Soz didnt kno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information