Newguy2087 is offline Junior Member

BF% estimate please

Hey everyone, please give your input, I am 6'2, 24,and currently 270-275lbs estimate my BF% please, I don't have any before pictures but all I can say is iv lost allot of fat. I used to weigh almost 300lbs, I cut down to 255 with diet etc and was looking good, ran a cycle of test and made some good gains, now im cutting again and my strength and muscle gains have barley changed. I have a diet plan from a bodybilder and its worked awesome! Iv seen others results while on his diet, nothing but great!
    A little background, Iv always had a big frame, played football, lacrosse, grew up on a farm and have always been in the gym since I was 14 and also train mma and have fought pro for a short bit. I gained all the weight from letting myself go for a couple months while dealing with personal issues etc. I used to weigh 230 and a lean 230. But iv been back in the gym full time for almost a year now. Heres my pics, the last picture is after a workout the other night.
    thanks in advance, this seems like a great site.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    >20%

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    yeah....
    more than 20% for sure

Abominator is offline Banned
    I'd say around 30%

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    25 to 30%
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'd say 30%. Congrats on the weight loss; I think you made the wrong move running a cycle while your bodyfat was still high. In the future i'd recommend getting to 12% or less. I cycled at 15% and am regretting that, and you were definitely higher than 15% at that time.

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    27.64% IMO. Diet and cardio should be your focus. Best of luck bro

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    30, at the most.

Newguy2087 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'd say 30%. Congrats on the weight loss; I think you made the wrong move running a cycle while your bodyfat was still high. In the future i'd recommend getting to 12% or less. I cycled at 15% and am regretting that, and you were definitely higher than 15% at that time.
    Just curious why you regret it? I had a good friend do it while he had a higher bf% and he was doing the same program as me and hes looking awesome and running the cycle seemed to help him burn more fat he said. Just curious as to why you regret it.

And thanks guys!

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Hey maybe you should look into Clen / T3 , Get some advice from some Vets ..

You should post your diet in the Diet forum if you haven't already.. alot of great people on here to help you out.

25-30%

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy2087 View Post
    Just curious why you regret it? I had a good friend do it while he had a higher bf% and he was doing the same program as me and hes looking awesome and running the cycle seemed to help him burn more fat he said. Just curious as to why you regret it.

And thanks guys!

Yea, why have at regrets at 15% bf ?

Batt is offline Junior Member
    I would say 30 %. Diet hard, keep up the cardio and you will drop that percentage in no time. Good luck.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

And thanks guys!

Yea, why have at regrets at 15% bf ?

maddogmike333 is offline Junior Member
    25%-30%

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

And thanks guys!
    Because I added a bunch of bodyfat in the process, and I KNOW my diet is spot on and super clean.

It's easier to add LBM when you're already lean. 15% might be relatively lean, but IMO not enough to bulk. Granted, not everybody has the same genetics. People like your friend might be able to bulk around 15% and do great. But people like me and you (based on your pics) are genetically predisposed to adding bodyfat quicker than the average guy, so we need to pay special attention to bodyfat. I added a ton of strength and some size, but i'm too damn fat now to appreciate or enjoy it! Back to cutting again...

Thread Information