Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    height: 5'11''
    weight: 255 right now (will probly be around 215-220 stage weight)
    well, maybe not 35... but damn few 21 year olds are that beastly! LOL good work dude - "Large and in Charge" no messin wit U!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    well, maybe not 35... but damn few 21 year olds are that beastly! LOL good work dude - "Large and in Charge" no messin wit U!
    lol i appreciate the compliment. it gets old after a while when i go to class n some kids think im the fvckin professor lol! im jut hopin i dont like 80 when i turn 40 lol

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    lol i appreciate the compliment. it gets old after a while when i go to class n some kids think im the fvckin professor lol! im jut hopin i dont like 80 when i turn 40 lol
    Lol you will look 40 when u are 60! Hahaha. That's the benefit of staying in shape. and you'll still have the hot 20something chicks chasing you! That's what I like the best- when I get the 30 something MILFs at the pool to check me out....... Ah the male ego!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Lol you will look 40 when u are 60! Hahaha. That's the benefit of staying in shape. and you'll still have the hot 20something chicks chasing you! That's what I like the best- when I get the 30 something MILFs at the pool to check me out....... Ah the male ego!
    hopefully, i have milfs chasin me now cuz they think im some 34yr old single male lol! hopefully the tables will turn and have the younger girls chasin me when i get older haha

Thread Information