Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Bf estimate please.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607
    Quad extensions 14 with both legs then drop the weight and go on single leg to failure as many sets as you can handle and using the good ol stepper machine worked for me pal Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Nice one mate, no stepper machine tho, weighted step up may suffice.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that could work to i guess pal nice thinking outside thebox ????

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I didnt put question marks i tried using emoji lol

I didnt put question marks i tried using emoji lol Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Ahh yeah, they don't work round here lol

Yeah that could work to i guess pal nice thinking outside thebox ???? Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    You should see the gym I'm working out at.....basic to say the least.

Well i tell u what your cleary making the most of it with your results pal wonder how much better youd get with better equipment

Not sure pal, I did have a good base to begin with, I stick to compound movements mainly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf estimate please.-image-540783192.jpg  

Wow that is basic credit to your dedicationi feel spoilt now lol

Sorry, couldn't resist posting one of veins across stomach area, new high for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf estimate please.-image-3461789294.jpg  

Darkness is offline Member
    What're you on right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    What're you on right now?
    Tren prop clen :-)

And I have mast and drol for the last three and four week respectively, if the drol holds water under the skin I'll have enough time to drop it.

Good stuff pal hold onto the drol as much as cant beat it for fulmess

Good stuff pal hold onto the drol as much as cant beat it for fulmess Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I'm debating whether to add it in now and see what happens, I've easy enough for 5 weeks at 50 mg ed, it might just screw with the weigh scales for calorie calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    I'm debating whether to add it in now and see what happens, I've easy enough for 5 weeks at 50 mg ed, it might just screw with the weigh scales for calorie calculator.
    Im still using drol and still dropping bf so personally i dont see a reason to drop it maybe take a week off and go back on just a thought

Im still using drol and still dropping bf so personally i dont see a reason to drop it maybe take a week off and go back on just a thought Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I only tested it out for a few days so not really been on it this time, will start tonight and disregard scales weight to work out calories, and just stick to same diet protocol as this last week.

Need to figure out my final week prep and do a trial run too.

Nath, in your opinion and experience it knowledge, have you known guys stepping on stage to compete with adrol in their system ?

Nath, in your opinion and experience it knowledge, have you known guys stepping on stage to compete with adrol in their system ?
    Yes pal i know a few lads that do even my trainer who won leeds last year did he said it made the muscles look fuller and helps stop the muscle wasting effect that clen has ive also noticed the fullness since being on it hope that helps mate il ask him what his final prep was leading up to the north easts

Yes pal i know a few lads that do even my trainer who won leeds last year did he said it made the muscles look fuller and helps stop the muscle wasting effect that clen has ive also noticed the fullness since being on it hope that helps mate il ask him what his final prep was leading up to the north easts Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I thought so, yeah I love adrol, read about ppl using it in final week, my Hungarian mate competes and he justs laughs at me when I say drol in the final week.

I don't seem to waste that much muscle on clean, it's anti catabolic anyway, I had to drop the t3 tho, melted muscle even with tren , and screwed with the scales, I must have gained 5lb when I stopped that.

I know all final weeks are person dependant anyway but yeah cheers.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post

Need more leg separation ! Any ideas ? Too much cycling ? Not enough quad extensions ?
    Great work FQ... I'd also say your definitely at 10% or a lil less not quite 9 though, imo

Also, just for an FYI - in future try and build your chest thicker/deeper... Just need to lean em out a lil more(as you mentioned) Legs are good size... Just like you said try and lean em out(your on track my man)

Best of luck w/your comp!!!

I thought so, yeah I love adrol, read about ppl using it in final week, my Hungarian mate competes and he justs laughs at me when I say drol in the final week. I don't seem to waste that much muscle on clean, it's anti catabolic anyway, I had to drop the t3 tho, melted muscle even with tren, and screwed with the scales, I must have gained 5lb when I stopped that. I know all final weeks are person dependant anyway but yeah cheers.
    Right enough might not work for everyone but if its your first show you got nowt t lose just outta interest i dont think i seen you mention mast in run up have you or are u planning on including just im on cut now and just included mast with my prop eod

Yes, I have 20ml of mast so I'm going to use 100ml ed for the last three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Great work FQ... I'd also say your definitely at 10% or a lil less not quite 9 though, imo Also, just for an FYI - in future try and build your chest thicker/deeper... Just need to lean em out a lil more(as you mentioned) Legs are good size... Just like you said try and lean em out(your on track my man) Best of luck w/your comp!!!
    Thanks NACH3 man ! I appreciate your input.

I knew I'd struggle from this point trying to get lower, I've sharpened up diet again, training more, incorporating refeed and a cheat, I'm about 1650-1900 cals a day net, which leaves me ****ing starving, drained, lethargic, weak, brain fog. I know condition is everything but I can't really increase cardio or decrease cals anymore, I can maybe increase Eca stack along with clen . I dropped t3 coz it melted muscle.

I'm training those quads like ****, I can see a tiny bit of separation coming, I'm making visual improvements weekly.

Tbh, the chest I am lost on, I thought I was just resigned to the fact that I have genetically smaller pecs that stubbornly grow, flat bench does not grow them for me, I am doing more incline and db work now, I hope this has an effect.

Thanks for the good luck, so long as I don't look out of place it will be an achievement.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks NACH3 man ! I appreciate your input. I knew I'd struggle from this point trying to get lower, I've sharpened up diet again, training more, incorporating refeed and a cheat, I'm about 1650-1900 cals a day net, which leaves me ****ing starving, drained, lethargic, weak, brain fog. I know condition is everything but I can't really increase cardio or decrease cals anymore, I can maybe increase Eca stack along with clen. I dropped t3 coz it melted muscle. I'm training those quads like ****, I can see a tiny bit of separation coming, I'm making visual improvements weekly. Tbh, the chest I am lost on, I thought I was just resigned to the fact that I have genetically smaller pecs that stubbornly grow, flat bench does not grow them for me, I am doing more incline and db work now, I hope this has an effect. Thanks for the good luck, so long as I don't look out of place it will be an achievement.
    Mate stay positive which i know is hard when depleted but your just about on point for sure ive seen loads worse than u on stage and il cheer u on at batley (pm me ur real name) andas for pecs i know the feeling for me i started incorporating alot more cablework to take the shoulders and tris outta the eqaution if you like maybe we can do a sesh ?

Mate stay positive which i know is hard when depleted but your just about on point for sure ive seen loads worse than u on stage and il cheer u on at batley (pm me ur real name) andas for pecs i know the feeling for me i started incorporating alot more cablework to take the shoulders and tris outta the eqaution if you like maybe we can do a sesh ? Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    PM sent mate. No I'm cool, I am my own worst critic lol, I'm still making progress so we'll see where I am in 5 weeks...

Yeah we can train, no prob, I always left cables till last thinking they were a supplementary movement not a growth movement. I do cables on a Saturday when I go to Muscle World pay as you train gym in Ossett.

Well this is the thing mate most people think they are for finishing/shaping its not the case my chest came on leaps and bounds when i was taught the right way to get the most outta them my chest is stilla weak point but its got alot better il show you proof when i meet ya

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Need more leg separation ! Any ideas ? Too much cycling ? Not enough quad extensions ?
    Lookin solid brother! I'd say 10%...

I think by adding reps to your sets will help(12-15 rep range - 12 still being structural hypertrophy)... Also try what bignath said(I've found that upping my extensions & leg curls really helps, along w/using ISO squat machine - very isolated lol, stiff-legged deads, lunges(Bulgarian) or rotating on a side to side(diagonally), etc! Also not for this comp but just to improve upon anything(as I would)... Try adding more accessory work for your chest(sides, thickness, underneath shelf, & more symmetry goes a long way... Just food for thought!

You look great man keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Lookin solid brother! I'd say 10%... I think by adding reps to your sets will help(12-15 rep range - 12 still being structural hypertrophy)... Also try what bignath said(I've found that upping my extensions & leg curls really helps, along w/using ISO squat machine - very isolated lol, stiff-legged deads, lunges(Bulgarian) or rotating on a side to side(diagonally), etc! Also not for this comp but just to improve upon anything(as I would)... Try adding more accessory work for your chest(sides, thickness, underneath shelf, & more symmetry goes a long way... Just food for thought! You look great man keep at it!
    Well said nach and as it goes i recently been going to 14 reps then a further 5-6 reps single arm/leg/ whatever muscle with nice 5up n down to get the burn and really make apoint of the time. Under tension

NACH3 likes this.

Sound Nath, a good chest session is in order then

Thanks for the tips lads :-) I have started doing a few of the stuff you mention, I prob switched a bit late to make any noticeable difference. Yeah I stuck with the 5x5 too long and built my base. Glad I've got this far, now I can see what I need to do and thanks you guys how to do it. Cheers.

Thanks for the tips lads :-) I have started doing a few of the stuff you mention, I prob switched a bit late to make any noticeable difference. Yeah I stuck with the 5x5 too long and built my base. Glad I've got this far, now I can see what I need to do and thanks you guys how to do it. Cheers.
    No sweat pal its good t share knowledge i just wish id learnt all this ten years ago i might of been in olympia by now better late than never and dont underestimate how much you can change in 5 weeks :-)

NACH3 likes this.

I know the feeling Nath, i was the same with diet.

Yeah your right about this sport, every lifter helping each other out :-)

I know the feeling Nath, i was the same with diet. Yeah your right about this sport, every lifter helping each other out :-)
    What is a shame is so many "top" placed giys an girls keep secrets i dont think its neccesary because for example if i took the same stuff as say jay cutler id never look like him as its down to genetics and if i can push me sen that far so i say share the wealth and see if the next guy can work hard enough t achieve the greatness

Well I guess when they get to that level, it's about protecting yourself from losing your market share, I agree about the pros though, why they can't just come out and say " yeah I'm on 10g test a week, 6g deca , 20iu Pharma gh, slin and all other ancillaries " , but no we go round the media circus promoting bullshit protein shakes and herbal supplements. As a sport its in no mans land, won't make Olympics, or a mega money TV show, and yet billions of ppl trail to the gym everyday

Well I guess when they get to that level, it's about protecting yourself from losing your market share, I agree about the pros though, why they can't just come out and say " yeah I'm on 10g test a week, 6g deca, 20iu Pharma gh, slin and all other ancillaries " , but no we go round the media circus promoting bullshit protein shakes and herbal supplements. As a sport its in no mans land, won't make Olympics, or a mega money TV show, and yet billions of ppl trail to the gym everyday
    Exactly my point its basically a one man sport we could all take the same shit the end result is how much you can ruin your sen which should make the difference instead of hiding the true facts i meani love rich pianas honesty but he still
    Aint 100% on what he does t look like he does .... Still think he rocks

This morning, after cheat pizza, no pump, no food, prob not much fluid in me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf estimate please.-image-4258676384.jpg  

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This morning, after cheat pizza, no pump, no food, prob not much fluid in me.
    I'd say your gonna be much better off than you may think... Like nath said... Don't underestimate yourself and what your body is capable of in these 5 wks!!

And I agree that we're all here to help one another out! Why hold back secrets?! Id rather help anyone w/a shot at bettering themselves it's just what we do

Best!
    MR-FQ320 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'd say your gonna be much better off than you may think... Like nath said... Don't underestimate yourself and what your body is capable of in these 5 wks!!

And I agree that we're all here to help one another out! Why hold back secrets?! Id rather help anyone w/a shot at bettering themselves it's just what we do

Best!
    Thanks man, i'm thinking of a refeed today and having a big week training wise, get fuelled up, get pumped , get ripped !
    NACH3 likes this.

+4000 refeed calories 300g pro, 300g carbs, 100fats. Yesterday. + 50mg adrol ed. since Friday. Couldn't resist posting, felt solid and huge.
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 04-27-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Boom loving the adrol :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information