Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Bad Quality 4 Year Progress Pic

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Srsly, solid as hell

I didn't see it posted, but what's your height & weight?

I'm not gonna call BS, because anything is possible from what I have seen. But, just TRT doses - Really man? Just a low dose of test & that's it?!

I don't run heavy gear any more, but I am still running quite a bit considering & I grow very slowly.
    davidtheman100 and gbrice75 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Srsly, solid as hell

I'm not gonna call BS, because anything is possible from what I have seen. But, just TRT doses - Really man? Just a low dose of test & that's it?!

I don't run heavy gear any more, but I am still running quite a bit considering & I grow very slowly.
    he is one of our diet gurus so he just proves that most of bbing success come from your diet not the drugs, just saying...
    gbrice75 and jimmyinkedup like this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Still making gains in my late 30's!!
    Nice GB...I remember when you were at that stage and were struggling with your biceps as far as not getting the response/growth you were wanting for the time put in. I see that is no longer the case...lookin real solid... back is really come a long way too...
    gbrice75 likes this.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    Great work. Hope I can remotely look like that when I'm 40.
    Thanks brother, keep crushing it!

Srsly, solid as hell

lol, thanks bro, I'll take it as a compliment! No BS though. I was prescribed 200mg/wk, and actually dropped to 120mg/wk after labs (total T) were well over the high end of the range. While that's great when running gear, HRT IMO is more about longevity, etc. so long term, I wanted my numbers as high as possible but still within range. Finally found the sweet spot at 60mg/2x weekly. Best part is free test is slightly out of range on the high side, so I'm happy all around.

5'10, 204lbs in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    he is one of our diet gurus so he just proves that most of bbing success come from your diet not the drugs, just saying...
    lol, truth!! Fact is, I've probably been carrying an ok amount of muscle for a couple years now, but let myself get fat enough to where nothing was visible. I only looked decent in clothes. Started hitting the diet and cardio (hadn't done cardio prior in over a year - literally, not a single stitch) hard and consistently, and dropped from 216 to 204, still a work in progress - looking to get down to roughly 190lbs, I should be fairly shredded at that point.

But yea man, (a consistent) diet really does make or break. There's a reason that 90% of the guys you see in gyms, who are there 5-6 days a week still look like shit. PWO @ McDonald's doesn't usually fare well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Nice GB...I remember when you were at that stage and were struggling with your biceps as far as not getting the response/growth you were wanting for the time put in. I see that is no longer the case...lookin real solid... back is really come a long way too...
    Thanks brother, much appreciated! Biceps? Why stop there!? Delts (number 1 problem, FINALLY starting to come up), Upper chest, bi's, tri's, glutes ... shit, I can cover just about the entire body.

Yea, I'm happy w/ my back progress overall. My gripes now are more about genetics (i.e. insertion points, etc.) - things I can't change.

Paragon73 is offline New Member
    Awesome progress! You look quite a bit bigger than 204, which probably contributed to *That Other Poster* making an ass of himself. Clearly you know training and diet.
    gbrice75 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That's good shit man

I still seem to be heavy into gear to get results.
    gbrice75 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon73 View Post
    Awesome progress! You look quite a bit bigger than 204, which probably contributed to *That Other Poster* making an ass of himself. Clearly you know training and diet.
    Thanks man, really appreciate it. Yes, the ass hasn't been back since. Pity!

That's good shit man

I still seem to be heavy into gear to get results.
    I'm sure I'd do much better with, but the wife isn't cool with it and my days of sneaking around are over. I have 2 boys to consider now, too.
    marcus300 and tarmyg like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    GBrice. New ppl would never know u were every pudgy. That's got to feel awesome!!!!
    gbrice75 likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    It took you 4 years to lose a little bit of bodyfat? If it's even that, cause the lighting is different.

I am putting you on warning now.... You may want to read the rules in general and for this section... Post up your own pictures or shut up!!~!!
    gbrice75 likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Jeez Dffare, now you done went and pissed the boss off. Bahahahaha.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Great work, those lats and that back are mean!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information