usernamewastaken is online now Associate Member

Progress pictures.

Will be posting here every month to track progress.Currently on a cut would like to get down to 10-15%.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vbpoBvZ
    Btw estimate bf℅?Imo i'm at about 25%.
    Last edited by usernamewastaken; 07-13-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Will be posting here every month to track progress.Currently on a cut would like to get down to 10-15%.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vbpoBvZ
    Btw estimate bf℅?Imo i'm at about 25%.
    Progress pictures.-1533829481071774655394.jpg
    1 month later down from 88 to 82kg.Working with a PT now.What do you guys think i should do(considering i'm still a fat skinny-fat guy)?Should I maintain and try to build muscle?Or should i keep cutting and if so un untill what kg/bf?Or should i bulk(probably worst one).My goal for now is to get to 80-85kg 10% bf as fast as possible.(hopefully 4 years max since ill want to compete).My biggest goal however is to get to 100+ kg with future aas use.I don't mind staying at my weight and if bulk would preffer not more than 85kg,90 being the max.
    My workouts are 3 days a week weight training(this shit is harder then what i use to do with 5-6 days a week),3-4 days a week cardio+abs.

Prozak is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1533829481071774655394.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	731.1 KB 
ID:	173856
    1 month later down from 88 to 82kg.Working with a PT now.What do you guys think i should do(considering i'm still a fat skinny-fat guy)?Should I maintain and try to build muscle?Or should i keep cutting and if so un untill what kg/bf?Or should i bulk(probably worst one).My goal for now is to get to 80-85kg 10% bf as fast as possible.(hopefully 4 years max since ill want to compete).My biggest goal however is to get to 100+ kg with future aas use.I don't mind staying at my weight and if bulk would preffer not more than 85kg,90 being the max.
    My workouts are 3 days a week weight training(this shit is harder then what i use to do with 5-6 days a week),3-4 days a week cardio+abs.
    In my non professional worthless opinion, in my circle of fitness, we have started how you have, by getting lean first. You may be surprised what muscle can be hidden under there. Bulking when you are not lean just makes you look bigger, and not always in a good way. Seem to hold way more water and bloat. Keep doing what you are doing man, keep up the great work. Get lean and in the best shape you can, and then add the AAS. There is no substitute for hard work and good diet. good luck , keep us informed!
    Last edited by Prozak; 08-09-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Prozak View Post
    In my non professional worthless opinion, in my circle of fitness, we have started how you have, by getting lean first. You may be surprised what muscle can be hidden under there. Bulking when you are not lean just makes you look bigger, and not always in a good way. Seem to hold way more water and bloat. Keep doing what you are doing man, keep up the great work. Get lean and in the best shape you can, and then add the AAS. There is no substitute for hard work and good diet. good luck , keep us informed!
    Thanks for the input man, i wasn't considering aas use as i already made the smart and informed decision to wait untill 25 (or later if i didn't maximize my natty gains) but just stated i will use it then.Waiting for more info from other users but yea getting to at least 15% bf at least seems like the best option.Might try the carb cycling because it seems i'm losing a lot of muscle alongside fat with my current diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozak View Post
    Thanks for the input man, i wasn't considering aas use as i already made the smart and informed decision to wait untill 25 (or later if i didn't maximize my natty gains) but just stated i will use it then.Waiting for more info from other users but yea getting to at least 15% bf at least seems like the best option.Might try the carb cycling because it seems i'm losing a lot of muscle alongside fat with my current diet.

guitarzan is online now Anabolic Member
    What does your diet look like? That's the most important thing. Depending on your goals, I'd rather do a clean bulk, try to add some size with out adding fat, if it were me. If you can accomplish that, it will make your bf go down, even if you dont lose any fat. But that's just me, being leaner may be more important to you than being bigger

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    What does your diet look like? That's the most important thing. Depending on your goals, I'd rather do a clean bulk, try to add some size with out adding fat, if it were me. If you can accomplish that, it will make your bf go down, even if you dont lose any fat. But that's just me, being leaner may be more important to you than being bigger
    for now i just want to get to 80+ kgs 10% bf asap (i would probably 10% at like 60 kgs rn) ,but my overall goal is 100+kgs(with future aas use).

Thread Information