Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    I take an ECA stack... just ran out of Kranker, I am now mixing my own combo..
    24mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    1 kids aspirin
    This is a complete list of my supplementation program... including what I take now and what I took while dieting...

Just took these shots this morning... along with my current diet below...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Top left pic is absolutely amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Top left pic is absolutely amazing...
    Thanks man... coming from you that means something

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Lookin HUGE brother!!!!

This man proves that a good diet is one of the most anabolic sources out there....

BTW...IM loving the pants...LOL

FmRommel is offline Member
    Bro this is INSANE! This is by far one of the most insane things I have ever seen. Your dedication and motivation are an inspiration! Congrats and keep us posted!

FM

maki riddington is offline New Member
    Andre is selling something, that's the bottom line. But ya, he does look good, just don't be fooled.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You know this for a fact maki? I haven't seen him advertise anything. I do know his posts make it seem like informercials and he stays in the pics forum, HOWEVER, i've never seen him advertise anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by maki riddington
    Andre is selling something, that's the bottom line. But ya, he does look good, just don't be fooled.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    You know this for a fact maki? I haven't seen him advertise anything. I do know his posts make it seem like informercials and he stays in the pics forum, HOWEVER, i've never seen him advertise anything here.

I will say that Andre Avigdor did say he would help me build a training/diet program, but when I emailed him he wanted 50$ or something around that price to put it together. Now, I am not saying he is selling anything, and to tell you the truth I don't blame him for asking for money, because he doesn't have to help anyone and I am sure he has better things to do then help strangers on msg boards all day. I am in school and have to be tight with my money right now or I would have paid him to help me. Again, I don't see any problem with what he did, just passing along the info. BTW, Andre you look huge! Great job and keep up the good work!

p.s. Seeing what he has done sure does motivate me to do better and to learn how to train and diet on my own.

Peace,

CC

allsaucedup is offline Member
    bro's he has offered to help me with diet and has posted his workout on the site I don't think he is in it for the money. If he is he is the worst business man ever. By the way Andre the work out is killing me bro so sore ever day almost three hours in the gym last night. awesome new picks looking freakish keep up the good work.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    If you cant spare 50 bucks to get a solid diet, the key to losing/gaining weight, then whats the point of even trying?!!?

Also, Andre POSTS his diets, the 50 bucks is for consulting with him. Time is money....

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey

I agree Andre is selling his program for $$$$ But his personal results are amazing and pisses me off that I cant look like that

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey

I agree Andre is selling his program for $$$$ But his personal results are amazing and pisses me off that I cant look like that
    BiggerBri2002, if there is anything I can do help you let me know... I don't want a penny from you!

You have done your homework as far as the 'supplementation' goes... if/when I am ready to go this route I might be turning to you for some advice...

I have followed your story... what you have done so far is very impressive... I would love to get my story published like yours was... it will most likely happen as long as I keep trying to make it happen... the same applies to your training and results... as long as you keep training and busting your A$$ you will not only achieve the gains I have experienced... you will probably surpass them

Out of all the people here hide behind their computers monitors and like to shoot me down... you got the balls to step forward and post your photos... I take your comments as a compliment... thanks

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Holy f$@# can u not post ur dam pics enough???? U'r getting flamed left and right from evey single board that u've posted u'r pics on (every b.b.ing board on the net?)
    http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/av...ine=1067916461

Note: That link was from another board that this guy posted his pics on. I had nothing to do with that post or the making of this.
    (ripped canadians. com)

mammoth is offline Member
    I have already seen the exact same threads on 3 other boards. Massmonsters, Chemical Muscle, and Steroidology. This is blatant advertising and I am surprised that AR hasn't put a stop to it. All the other boards seem to be able to see through this BS.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    If you cant spare 50 bucks to get a solid diet, the key to losing/gaining weight, then whats the point of even trying?!!?

Also, Andre POSTS his diets, the 50 bucks is for consulting with him. Time is money....
    Hey man I said I didn't have a problem with his fee... I understand time is money and have no issue with him wanting to charge me for making a diet. As for not spending 50 bux, heh if you were in college, and living on your own you would understand what I am talking about. 50bux might as well be 500bux when you have limited funds.

Peace,

CC

xandar is offline New Member
    hey there Andre'. I've been travelling so I haven't had much time to look at the bpards. i have come to really like reviewing your posts. It is so funny to me that you are claiming to be natural still. I will say this I saw you before you lost your fat and you where a naturally thick guy. I dont think you achieved everything thru drugs. Quite the contrary, i think you worked your ass off. the point to me isn;t are you in good shape or not or do you use aas or not. The point is that you lie about it to people who know better and you post the goofist damn pics. you say things like wemon love me and then post pics of you and convention odels. You are suffering from. i used to be a big ass fat fuck disorder. As far as me being a loser. this generic board is the only board that doesn't roast your ass like a hot dog. By the way I am in Ontario right now what part of canada do you live in and where do you work out. I would like to meet you. Not confrontatianally. I would really like to meet you and you tell me eye to eye you dont juice. Maybe if I spoke to you and met you I could believe you. hey man this is the internet. i dont know you from adam, you may be a super nice guy in wich case I would feel like an ass. but I just cant believe your natural. No way. So Im sure Ill see ya on the boards. Peace.

Xandar, I moved back to Montreal last year after spending 5 years in Toronto... I started working out when I moved to Toronto, here are the clubs I trained at...
    Premiere on Esna Park
    Premiere on Kennedy
    Extreme in Pickering
    Extreme in Richmond Hill

Since moving back to Montreal I have been training here
    http://www.centrebodyfitness.com/Pie...glish/Main.htm

I was in Toronto 2 weeks ago... I showed up at my old gym in Richmond Hill at 6AM when I used to train... the looks on people's faces where priceless...

Yes, I am natural... I would get a kick out of meeting you and maybe even getting in a workout together... I'll let you know the next time I am in Toronto, if you are ever coming to Montreal, let me know...

And I know my pics are goofy... go check out my webpage www.avigdor.net I got no trouble laughing at myself!

brandon46 is offline Banned

Hairy Beast

This post is way to long. Dude shave your back your hairy beast.

xandar is offline New Member
    alright andre. we will call it a truce. You seem like a nice dude. So what can I say. Regardless of whether you are natural or not. Either way you have transformed yourself into something to be proud of. I dont approve of all your attention gettting anticks but fuck it. who cares. Lookin good. peace.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    this is a little o/t from ur thread but hey andre, do you ever take your car to the 1/4mile track. if so next season i would like to see how my truck would do against ur car, im right outside of detroit and ill bring my truck into canada. this would be all in fun tho, i just love racing the f-bodys!! btw i have a built up typhoon

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Amazing transformation? Yes

Natural? No

It makes your ads more impressive but let's be real here.
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 11-06-2003 at 11:19 AM.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker

Natural? No

Sorry bro, but it's misleading to newbies. Yes, it makes your ads more impressive but let's be real here. Btw, how'd you get a custom status with only 110 posts?

yeah his lies show in his hairline, but good transformation

I just put these together... and as much as you guys don't like to hear this... I am natural! for now

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    this is a little o/t from ur thread but hey andre, do you ever take your car to the 1/4mile track. if so next season i would like to see how my truck would do against ur car, im right outside of detroit and ill bring my truck into canada. this would be all in fun tho, i just love racing the f-bodys!! btw i have a built up typhoon
    Until I get some traction... I got no chance I am working on a 12 bolt with some ET Streets... at 120MPH it should be interesting... what kind of numbers is your Typhoon laying down? I would try you on my bike though...

the_rebirth is offline Member
    im runnin right now mid 11's. my best 60' was 1.4 . but im also addin new shit to it this winter, i guess i can say im bulkin up my truck that would be interesting runnin ur bike, tho it would probably win but hell the 1/4race is just fun to do weather u win or loose u still get the rush of the race

lata

mammoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker

Natural? No

It makes your ads more impressive but let's be real here.
    What kills me is that this guy has been banned on other boards for his advertising yet he gets away with it here. I personally have no respect for someone who uses public forums that give out free information to make money. He should be paying AR for advertising space.

I, along with many others from many other boards, agree that he is not natural.

mammoth, sorry I am natural... and I was banned on 1 out 10 boards...

Why the heck can't I be natural? I am a measly 200lbs

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a believer... but you seem like a nice guy so good luck with everything. Your results are awesome regardless.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont care if you used 2 grams of DNP a day, 5 grams of test and a million other things a day. Your transformation is amazing, but i've never seen anything like that natural, and whats with the scar under your right nipple in other pics ive seen? It's fishy bro..

I dont care if you used 2 grams of DNP a day, 5 grams of test and a million other things a day. Your transformation is amazing, but i've never seen anything like that natural, and whats with the scar under your right nipple in other pics ive seen? It's fishy bro..
    Thanks... there are no scars... trust me

BDTR is offline Retired
    Notice anything under the nipple? ANd how did your hair fall out so badly? Bro trust me steroids or not, you did an incredible job.

What's with you guys and my nipples... I am going to take a 4 megapixel shot of them tonight to prove to you that they are 100% natural... look at the various photos of me on my webpage... I have been loosing my hair since my mid 20's... after dropping the fat I decided to shave my head... it's better than a comb over or comb back Why can't you just accept the fact that I got decent results the old fashioned way???

This was me last xmas...

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Get a web site and post u'r stuff there.

I got one... check it out... www.avigdor.net

murph is offline Member
    i just wonder why a guy who lies about being natural, wouldnt lie about the time between the before and after pics,..... he could have next months pictures now just waiting to post them later you know. ..... anyway as everyone has told you, good work on the change but dude, we are not some fools on the street, we know what the real deal is..... once again great work with the change even if it took TWO OR THREE YEARS and you are not NATURAL, so it still took hard work !!!!
    Murph

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree with the timeline as well.............. still good work man, even it took 10 years.

I agree with the timeline as well.............. still good work man, even it took 10 years.
    please take 5 minutes to look around my webpage www.avigdor.net ... I got my entire life posted there... my time lines ARE EXACT... down to the date... I got too many photos that will back this up...

you can call me a juicer... but please don't say I making stuff up time wise... it just ain't so

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bro, you got any photos with a newspaper clearly showing the date? I honestly am not trying to make you out to be a liar as you really are a nice guy and seem to handle yourself in a decent manner, its just some of it is hard to believe. You know, i will believe you did it in that timeline, but i still think it wasn't natural, HOWEVER, take it as a compliment.

Bro, you got any photos with a newspaper clearly showing the date? I honestly am not trying to make you out to be a liar as you really are a nice guy and seem to handle yourself in a decent manner, its just some of it is hard to believe. You know, i will believe you did it in that timeline, but i still think it wasn't natural, HOWEVER, take it as a compliment.
    I did not do the newspaper thing... looking back I probably should have... if you ever make your way up to Montreal, let me know... I'll take you to my gym... they got my photos on the wall thier and the entire morning crew will vouch for me...

I am legit... maybe a little crazy... but legit!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information