Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    If I was looking to sell my secret diet... would I want to post for everyone to see... that ain't good business sense

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, saw that outline a few other places. I'm not a fan of the carbs and fat mix, but whatever works for you is what is key. I tend to lose muscle and fat doing macros as you have, and have found that about 90% of those who attempt to diet w/similar breakdowns do as well. (from experience) Again, since this is YOUR diet, and it works for YOU, then that's great. The diet forum could use more help over there for advice, as I try to get there to help whenever I can. Perhaps you can offer some insight as to your methodologies and how they work, typical results, what problems may arise for certain individuals and how to counter-act that if it happens, etc. I'm sure you could gain quite a few readers if you spent some time in that forum speakin' some knowledge and tactile info.

I like the idea of posting pics Cycleon, I have 100's.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-19-2003 at 08:44 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    obviously swole you are welcome to post away - in another thread of course - and while you are at it you can debate the various elements of your various diets

There is no debate bro, only a debate when something you are doing isn't working, and that's not the case here.

However, I am contributing to the bros/gals in the diet forum w/their respective questions/layouts.

~SC~

I will make my way over to the diet forum to post my diet... I'll also give some examples of people who followed it and the results they obtained...

I might even make my over to the training forum and post my workout!

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's not a long treck! You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    I will make my way over to the diet forum to post my diet... I'll also give some examples of people who followed it and the results they obtained...

I might even make my over to the training forum and post my workout!

I am just hoping that people will not start the whole... "he can't be natural" story again...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont just post your diets... Offer people advice on your questions like swolecat does. He's always eager and willing to help people for free on both this board, and gotfina not to mention his own one.

Yeah, posting your diets and pics of people who you "got ripped" in the diet forum does NOT qualify as helping out w/advice.

~SC~

SwoleCat, we all got our own styles and agendas... a couple things about me you will notice is that I NEVER shoot anyone down... some times I get a little carried away when it comes to responding to people who try to give me a hard time... this is what happened on steroidology when people where laughing at me and I asked them to post thier photos... they got a little upset once I put their photos next to mine and asked them who should be laughing at who... I also get a little pissed when people tell me I must be juicing or my photos are doctored...
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...&pagenumber=11

You will also notice that I am always polite and responsive to anyone and everyone who shows the same courtesy to me... this is evident on the discuss fitness board...
    http://www.discussfitness.com/showthread.php?t=10275

Own style and agendas for sure, as I enjoy assisting people in ALL forums here and @ other locations beforementioned.

I know what mine (agenda) is, and it's helping out both for free, or for those who need/want dietary advice and counseling.

No hidden "hook/line/sinker" here. People know I have a biz, and if they want help, they come to me. I don't lure them to me w/crazy ads or claims, but let the others speak for myself as I previously stated. Hell, it's well known what I do, but I don't announce it every chance I get.

I'm done talking about this here, as there is really nothing to talk about, it just keeps bumping the thread, which I know is on your agenda.
    One thing that could possibly get people to back off of you is if you were to post not only in other threads within this forum (don't see any), but also in the diet forum where your "tutelage" can be be seen by many looking for advice. Spread yourself around and be open and willing to help, don't stay confined to one thread about YOURSELF, as that's pretty tacky.

All good, we're still awaiting your expertise in the diet forum.

Thanks!
    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-20-2003 at 10:16 AM.

I just posted in the diet section

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Oh my God!!

AA....Your transformation is amazing! Youl ook great. I know the amt. of hard workout and dedication that went in to lifting, eating, and living a life that would get the kind of results that you did. Much props to you for that man.

I don't care if you juice, I don't care if your sellin shit, but please stop postin all those fckin pics. I mean damn we know how you look it doesnt matter how many front double biceps or whatever you post you look the same in every pic. It's startin to freak me out and every other member as well. And if you don't see why your about as twisted as they come AA. Please relax w/ it.

Nice Work
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Oh my God!!

AA....Your transformation is amazing! Youl ook great. I know the amt. of hard workout and dedication that went in to lifting, eating, and living a life that would get the kind of results that you did. Much props to you for that man.

I don't care if you juice, I don't care if your sellin shit, but please stop postin all those fckin pics. I mean damn we know how you look it doesnt matter how many front double biceps or whatever you post you look the same in every pic. It's startin to freak me out and every other member as well. And if you don't see why your about as twisted as they come AA. Please relax w/ it.

Nice Work
    BB
    Fair enough... I will take it easy with the photos... at least until the of the year... right now I am bulking pretty hardcore so there is not much to brag about Thanks for the compliment!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    where the heck do all these conspiracy theories come from? the man wants to post his pics - he has done a darn fine job and earned some respect for what he has accomplished - so far NO ONE can show he is hawking "his system" or ANY OTHER - and just because he did it certainly doesnt mean he could tell someone else how to or would attempt to - so why cant you people be quiet, give him some props or better yet go post your own pics and say "look at meeeeeeeeee" - that is what this forum is for after all -[/QUfrom? the man wants to post his pics - he has done a darn fine job and earned some respect for what he has accomplished - so far NO ONE can show he is hawking "his system" or ANY OTHER - and just because he did it certainly doesnt mean he could tell someone else how to or would attempt to - so why cant you people be quiet, give him some props or better yet go post your own pics and say "look at meeeeeeeeee" - that is what this forum is for after all -
    Cyc-
    I complimented Andre and his accomplishments several times. I'm not taking that away from him at all. I never said he wasn't natural or anything to the degree...for all I know he busted his ass by dieting and training. And it payed off. All I was saying (and it wasn't a knock to him) is if he really enjoyed helping others out he would post more in the diet section.

Anyway, it looks like he finally made his way to the diet section...although it did take him 5 months later from when he first joined AR. And that was because everyone started getting on him. But again I have nothing against Andre just curious as to why he didn't post in the diet section before.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Cyc-
    I complimented Andre and his accomplishments several times. I'm not taking that away from him at all. I never said he wasn't natural or anything to the degree...for all I know he busted his ass by dieting and training. And it payed off. All I was saying (and it wasn't a knock to him) is if he really enjoyed helping others out he would post more in the diet section.

Anyway, it looks like he finally made his way to the diet section...although it did take him 5 months later from when he first joined AR. And that was because everyone started getting on him. But again I have nothing against Andre just curious as to why he didn't post in the diet section.
    Better late than never

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Very impressive Andre... Good work!

huh? is offline Associate Member
    after reading all of this it got kind of lame, some peoples genetics are different than others. andre was a big guy before he en started dieting, i myself am gifted i belive... i started lifting with friends and getting serious, i was a weak lazy bum.. i couldnt even lift 35lbs on a ez-curl bar and 1 1/2 weeks later i was lifting 70 on each arm.. i did bicepts 2 times a week and uped my weight by 10 each time.. i just e-mailed andre for some diet tips to help me lose weight because i drasticly need to, i need a life change.. i thought that i would just get big and it would help me slim.. i just got big and stayed big... so, hopefully he can help me, and i belive in andre and his system... i think everyone that is knocking is just jealous... good day.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Did you just say from 35lbs with two arms to 70 with one in 1 1/2 weeks by upping it 10lbs every workout twice a week, thats three workouts.. hmmmm

well 65/70 doesnt really matter?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell me this, Andre, and I'd keep it to PM, but i think other people may like to know this as well. How the F do you manage to JPG a "nice" clean version of an Excel spreadsheet. The only way of which I am aware is to screen capture, but that takes everything, and when I try to crop out the browswer and toolbars, it looks like hell and becomes virtually unreadable. I'd like to post up my diet as well as a detailed workout scheme i'll be following for critique, but can't for the life of me figure out how to toss a spreadsheet up for viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Tell me this, Andre, and I'd keep it to PM, but i think other people may like to know this as well. How the F do you manage to JPG a "nice" clean version of an Excel spreadsheet. The only way of which I am aware is to screen capture, but that takes everything, and when I try to crop out the browswer and toolbars, it looks like hell and becomes virtually unreadable. I'd like to post up my diet as well as a detailed workout scheme i'll be following for critique, but can't for the life of me figure out how to toss a spreadsheet up for viewing.
    Easy question... just use a screen cap utilitly like snag it... make sure not to use too much jpg compression... let me know if you can't figute it out!

Easy question... just use a screen cap utilitly like snag it... make sure not to use too much jpg compression... let me know if you can't figute it out!
    So your screen capture does in fact capture "everything", ie the window borders, toolboxes, etc and then you simply crop it? When I first import a screen capture into photoshop of excel, the quality of type is almost illegible.

No... I am using a dedicated piece of sofware to do the capturing... it's called 'snag it'... and you can select the region of the screen you want to capture...

No... I am using a dedicated piece of sofware to do the capturing... it's called 'snag it'... and you can select the region of the screen you want to capture...
    Alright..that makes more sense, i assume you can snag it (no pun intended) on cnet or something?

Great piece of soft! You can capture a scrolled screen!

Got mine off Tucows I think

Red

Hey André, lookin' good bro!

Red

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    paint shop pro from jasc can also do this

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 weeks of busting my A$$-image1.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...5&pagenumber=5

Originally posted by Andre Avigdor
    You bozos are making me crack up. you are all on tons of gear and dont look half as good as me. ok fine so what, i used a little bit of sustanon and some stanazolol during the past year but i definitely dont use all the stuff you bozos use and im more ripped to shredds.

post your pics!!!!

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Andre Avigdor
    You bozos are making me crack up. you are all on tons of gear and dont look half as good as me. ok fine so what, i used a little bit of sustanon and some stanazolol during the past year but i definitely dont use all the stuff you bozos use and im more ripped to shredds.

Good one BDTR... lets see the comebck for this because we all now there will be one. HAHA, I KNEW it.. like I said andre...

mass junkie is offline banned
    cmon bdtr, wheres the classic "go away" post?

murph is offline Member
    i think we all knew better anyway .its just funny to see him have to eat his own words now ,...... plus this makes him very shady in my opinion.... who would want to do buisness with a liar,..... and a fake ....sorry buddy but this is sad .... i still think the time between pics is all bull shit too..... just like his claim to be natural was!!!!!!!
    Last edited by murph; 11-23-2003 at 09:35 PM.

OUCH!!!!

I always said you should build your rep w/a closed mouth!

The look of trying to hard is usually indicative of someone trying too hard.

What's a trip is that he's now a known liar to everyone about his body, what he achieved and how, and what that this translates into when attempting to offer assistance to those who really need sound advice.

(on a side note, your offerings in the diet forum here seem pretty scarce. We were under the impression you were going to post there a bit more)

Ah well, no sweat off my balls, back to business.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-23-2003 at 10:52 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I know he lost my respect...

he still has my respect... i hope he can help me..i dont care if people lie about gaining muscle naturaly or not, im just looking to lose weight

I left that board because the mods started playing with my postings... if you keep reading you will see several postings that get even better than that...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    I left that board because the mods started playing with my postings... if you keep reading you will see several postings that get even better than that...
    LMAO!someone just got there ass handed to him!i never had respect for him to begin with !calling everyone that uses gear all sorts of names ,and then trying lie ,closet juicehead !no wonder no one like him and get s his ass flamed on everyboard!tell u what come to bodubuilding4 life or fitnessgeared and post ur pics .

I don't care if you respect me... anyone that knows anything about body building knows that results I am getting are possible without juice...

I have nothing against people who choose to juice, I might be one of these people one day... The issue I have is with the bozos who laugh at me and nothing to show for themselves...

I rather be somone who looks like they are juicing, but am not... instead of someone who is juicing but does not look like it!

Notice, there is not a single post of me shooting anyone down... I treat people with respect both inside and outside the gym... If some wants to pi$$ on me, that's another story, I got no problem pi$$ing on them in return.

Wether you like it or not, what I have accomplished this year is impressive!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't care if you respect me... anyone that knows anything about body building knows that results I am getting are possible without juice...

I have nothing against people who choose to juice, I might be one of these people one day... The issue I have is with the bozos who laugh at me and nothing to show for themselves...

I rather be somone who looks like they are juicing, but am not... instead of someone who is juicing but does not look like it!

Notice, there is not a single post of me shooting anyone down... I treat people with respect both inside and outside the gym... If some wants to pi$$ on me, that's another story, I got no problem pi$$ing on them in return.

Wether you like it or not, what I have accomplished this year is impressive!
    i never siad that y werent impressive and couldnt give a fuck if u did or ddint juice ,that fatc is yes said u didnt do anything ata all thenfinally u turned it around and siad uve some mild stuff,thast lieing and no one will respect u for it ,and another word advice workon ur social skills,beeing this into urself will only get u flamed everywhere u go ,adn try to word thing s so that they doent seem u wanna make love to ur self ,infatuated with ur self ,confidence is good but theres a fien line after that then it turns to what ur doing bro .seriosulsy think about it .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    i never siad that y werent impressive and couldnt give a fuck if u did or ddint juice ,that fatc is yes said u didnt do anything ata all thenfinally u turned it around and siad uve some mild stuff,thast lieing and no one will respect u for it ,and another word advice workon ur social skills,beeing this into urself will only get u flamed everywhere u go ,adn try to word thing s so that they doent seem u wanna make love to ur self ,infatuated with ur self ,confidence is good but theres a fien line after that then it turns to what ur doing bro .seriosulsy think about it .
    LISTEN RETARD...

I did not lie about anything... go through the postings at Steroidology and you will see a ton of my postings that where edited by the mods there... You are going to teach me social skills... haha

Here's an example!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information