Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    jarrett is offline Senior Member
    my age is irrelavant

Im just simply stating the facts. bud

Bariatric surgery is designed to cause rapid weight loss with the goal of helping you lose over half of your excess weight. The most common type of obesity surgery that Coster performs is Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. This surgery is an improved technique and has a much higher success rate than the old procedure of stomach stapling, which was popular 20 years ago.

“With the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery, a small stomach ‘pouch’ is created with staples,” Coster explains. “A section of the small intestine is attached to this ‘pouch’ and the shortened intestine absorbs less food and as a result, you eat less food and absorb less of the food that you eat.”

so in other words the lesser you eat, the lesser you weigh. of course there guna have to take in vitamins etc cause there body is not gunna get enough nutrition from the small foods you eat for the first year your stomach is still minimizied...

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    my age is irrelavant

Im just simply stating the facts. bud

Bariatric surgery is designed to cause rapid weight loss with the goal of helping you lose over half of your excess weight. The most common type of obesity surgery that Coster performs is Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. This surgery is an improved technique and has a much higher success rate than the old procedure of stomach stapling, which was popular 20 years ago.

“With the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery, a small stomach ‘pouch’ is created with staples,” Coster explains. “A section of the small intestine is attached to this ‘pouch’ and the shortened intestine absorbs less food and as a result, you eat less food and absorb less of the food that you eat.”

so in other words the lesser you eat, the lesser you weigh. of course there guna have to take in vitamins etc cause there body is not gunna get enough nutrition from the small foods you eat for the first year your stomach is still minimizied...
    Answer my question... under 16?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    you got it bro, im 16 with alot my credit and referablity than you ever will on this board.

Thanks please come again.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Andre:

How about your bring your big JUICED UP ass to NJ, try knocking on my door, and saying that to my freakin face. If you do, you will not be a posting your ugly ass face all over the internet any longer....cause it will look like a squashed watermelon.

I do workout, have for 7 years, and am proud of naturally losing over 100lbs 7yrs ago. If you dont believe me I can post the proof. I understand diet and working out. I come here for advice and too learn from others mistakes or successes, but I don't come here to be bombarded with your infomercial crap day in and day out.

Get a life loser or make a freaking video and put in on TV with all of those other losers.

Bri

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah...one more thing. Checkout my diary Andre...close to 7000 hits. People seem to be alot more interested in me than in you.

I will tell you something Brian... anything I say to people online, I would tell them to thier face... if you want to turn me into a watermelon be my guest.

I know you lost a ton of weight and I congratulated you for this already... I never shot you down... that was until you opened your trap to me.

I don't give a damn if you call me juicer... at least I am getting results... that's more than I can say for you... loosing fat is easy, gaining lean mass is another story... one day you might figure this one out... in the mean time keep juicing.

Are you sure the stuff you are taking is real, cause it sure as hell does not look like it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Oh yeah...one more thing. Checkout my diary Andre...close to 7000 hits. People seem to be alot more interested in me than in you.
    I think it's people who are checking in to see if you ever going to get any results... it's thanks to guys like you that I am better able to resist the temptation of juicing...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this thread needs to be locked !!! between jarret and bigger bri and andrea, you guys are turing this into a fucking flame fest against each other!! Fucking grow up, move on with your life, dont post silly ass threats on the board. Set a example by being the bigger person and leaving shit alone. Dont be the example!!

--Andre, good job! If you say your natural than who am I to call you a liar? If not?? then who cares?? If you're selling yourself and your diet results, than this would have to go up to Jayson to Moderate. I dont think you are but just watch how you post.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor

I don't give a damn if you call me juicer... at least I am getting results... that's more than I can say for you... loosing fat is easy, gaining lean mass is another story... one day you might figure this one out...
    here are my results after 2 weeks of Cell-Tech ..... im all natural aswell.

Before pic:...and after Cell-Tech
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 weeks of busting my A$$-b.jpg   16 weeks of busting my A$$-week-two.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    this thread needs to be locked !!! between jarret and bigger bri and andrea, you guys are turing this into a fucking flame fest against each other!! Fucking grow up, move on with your life, dont post silly ass threats on the board. Set a example by being the bigger person and leaving shit alone. Dont be the example!!

--Andre, good job! If you say your natural than who am I to call you a liar? If not?? then who cares?? If you're selling yourself and your diet results, than this would have to go up to Jayson to Moderate. I dont think you are but just watch how you post.
    Well said... I posted my diet... a couple folks have asked me for custom programs, I asked for a $50 donation. If I came here to sell something I would have never posted my diet in the 1st place...

I agree about the stupidity of the threats... I am being a bozo here myself, I just don't know how to respond to someone who threatens me online!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well said... I posted my diet... a couple folks have asked me for custom programs, I asked for a $50 donation. If I came here to sell something I would have never posted my diet in the 1st place...

I agree about the stupidity of the threats... I am being a bozo here myself, I just don't know how to respond to someone who threatens me online!
    No problem, If people contact you through Pm and ask you for help than that is your business. If you can help one achieve their results than keep on helping!!

I dont follow all the other boards and see your other threads like some do but you have to know that people are going to come at you with a mouth full a hate. Some will and some wont but just be the bigger man and keep growing
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BDTR is offline Retired
    Guys, andre is legit. He offered me his program for free, here are the before and after results.

btw, andre, im just busting your balls. If you insist you're natural, i have no proof otherwise, nor do i care or judge what others do. You look great for natural or 10 grams of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    here are my results after 2 weeks of Cell-Tech ..... im all natural aswell.

Before pic:...and after Cell-Tech
    Impressive results, I don't give a damn how you obtained them or how long it took...

Your presentation could use a little work though something like this looks sharper!

murph is offline Member
    Impressive results, I don't give a damn how you obtained them or how long it took...

Your presentation could use a little work though something like this looks sharper!

lol..thanks for the set-up ..and i do need more skills on the presentation
    ..i tried to add the little yellow box and all .....lol... 2 funny..

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Either this gets and stays friendly or I start pushing buttons

I am going to come back to this thread and I expect people to delete this crap - not the whole thread per se - just the crap - not just andre but BiggerBri et al - I dont want to see and ifomercial of any kind but so far I havent heard him trying to solicit anyone - swole does and from what I hear does a great job at it - he isnt cheap of course but so what - andre is posting his pics, he says he is nat, u disagree, fine - do it with some respect - andre responds, fine but keep it cordial - period or I will start cooling some of you off

If there is drama on other boards I dont know about it - if Im missing something then someone can inform me otherwise I dont want to respont to this crap again

alert is offline Junior Member
    buddy .. why not do like swole and alot of others do and help fellas on the diet forum out, instead of boasting your own ego by posting shit about yourself (great you lost some weight but give it a rest already ) if you were about helping others you'd have already been posting and helping others that post regularly on this board.. all i have to say is share the wealth mate .. knowledge like this should be freely available for the good of all.

brandon46 is offline Banned

Please

All you guys suck ass and dont know shit. All you idiots juice get no results just the side affects because you lack disipline. Do you have what it takes to be a champion or a looser?

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon46
    All you guys suck ass and dont know shit. All you idiots juice get no results just the side affects because you lack disipline. Do you have what it takes to be a champion or a looser?
    what the hell are you crying about here exactly?

you are obviously not reading my posts - keep your tounge civil or I will remove it

brandon46 is offline Banned
    Remove it fagot

murph is offline Member
    Remove it fagot
    i see a ban coming ....hmm. wow not to a mod brandon!!!!!!

Remove it fagot
    aaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddd you were saying?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What a dumb shit......

I thought this thread was locked?

~SC~

It's unlocked and we will all be on our best behavior... in the mean time, I'll post some more progress photos of my self

I am glad I started training my legs a little harder...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the thread should be retitled "Andre's shrine."

J/k bro, you look good and your hard work shows...but please chill out on posting an updated pic of yourself every 3 days. I think this thread got enough exposure already

You must REALLY be all into yourself! That's fine, but every 2-3 days "it" begins to be really obvious. I see the other boards that flamed you to hell weren't as forgiving as this one. I don't think it's the pics per-se, but the manner in which you present them. Seems like there should be some MuscleTech advertisement w/your pics.

Controversy creates a "buzz", and I know that is what you are after for your business, I'm no dummy!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-19-2003 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You must REALLY be all into yourself! That's fine, but every 2-3 days "it" begins to be really obvious. I see the other boards that flamed you to hell weren't as forgiving as this one. I don't think it's the pics per-se, but the manner in which you present them. Seems like there should be some MuscleTech advertisement w/your pics.

Controversy creates a "buzz", and I know that is what you are after for your business, I'm no dummy!

~SC~
    Thanks for the bump... I think the presentation of my photos are important... if you look at my webpage you will see all my before and after shots of everyone I am working has the same 'look and feel'...

It all depends on why you are presenting this over and over and over again. Some don't mind, others do. As I said, I could care less, this isn't my board.

I just find it hilarious that months ago people said I was advertising, yet you can do a search here or on ANY board, and you'll NEVER SEE any posts from me "showcasing" what I've done to others. I usually let those people talk, as it's more believeable that way.

Never talk for others, let them talk for you. I've even received magazine deals from letting my work and clients speak for me. If you talk too much, you drive people away. Just my $.02.........................

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It all depends on why you are presenting this over and over and over again. Some don't mind, others do. As I said, I could care less, this isn't my board.

I just find it hilarious that months ago people said I was advertising, yet you can do a search here or on ANY board, and you'll NEVER SEE any posts from me "showcasing" what I've done to others. I usually let those people talk, as it's more believeable that way.

Never talk for others, let them talk for you. I've even received magazine deals from letting my work and clients speak for me. If you talk too much, you drive people away. Just my $.02.........................

~SC~
    Agreed - one thing is for sure, that whatever swolecat is doing - it is obviously working as a commercial venture. While I believe an experienced person could do equally as well on their own, it does help some people - and I still use a trainer tho I certainly know how to workout.

Andre, if you are looking for self approbation for your obvious hard work and dedication, then posting your own pics is a good idea - but if you are looking to build a business, you might take some tips from swole in that regard.

Well said CYCLEON, I am not trying to make $ with the people I am helping... I don't charge most people a penny... I do this because I enjoy it... As you see from my webpage, I already make decent living in computer software sales...

If I ever do decide to turn this into a business venture, then I will take a much different approach...

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you wanna help out... then why not post in the diet forum like swole does?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    cause hes not interested min helping regardless of what he sais he said it him self ,hes into sales,and also liek to glorify him himself ,self praise,and want others to do so aswell meaybe for insecurity or whatver it is idont know ,but on every other board hes ridiculed and flamed for just that reason !look at me !im andre !hey guys look at me im natural!etc,Swole on the other habd has never really cam out like that at allif u wnat him u know where to find him ,his work speakes for it self.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    cause hes not interested min helping regardless of what he sais he said it him self ,hes into sales,and also liek to glorify him himself ,self praise,and want others to do so aswell meaybe for insecurity or whatver it is idont know ,but on every other board hes ridiculed and flamed for just that reason !look at me !im andre !hey guys look at me im natural!etc,Swole on the other habd has never really cam out like that at allif u wnat him u know where to find him ,his work speakes for it self.

but the point is he is saying he isnot in it for commercial sales - so he is just like everyone else here putting pics and saying LOOK at me - unless he starts to use them to make sales and then he is a hypocrite and a liar - which so far he has not done - so whats the issue - let him post his pics and be done with it

True true! Well said bruh......

I'm almost done w/knee re-hab (surgery for bi-lateral ruptured patella tendons on June 20th 2K3), so I'll be takin' pics soon to see how I've done in having to re-sculpt myself, so maybe I'll throw some random ones up too

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-19-2003 at 06:01 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly...

maybe then Andre is selling someone else's diet he payed for himself to other members on the net and doesn't actually know the science behind nutrition (or not willing to share it anyway). Either way, if he truly enjoyed helping others with diet advice he would post some of his theories in the diet section. Until that day comes its only logical to think he's pushing a service (while tooting his own horn too).

~US~

I am only tooting my horn... just like everyone else who posts thier photos... and based on my results I feel like I have reason to toot....

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    exactly...

maybe then Andre is selling someone else's diet he payed for himself to other members on the net and doesn't actually know the science behind nutrition (or not willing to share it anyway). Either way, if he truly enjoyed helping others with diet advice he would post some of his theories in the diet section. Until that day comes its only logical to think he's pushing a service (while tooting his own horn too).

~US~
    where the heck do all these conspiracy theories come from? the man wants to post his pics - he has done a darn fine job and earned some respect for what he has accomplished - so far NO ONE can show he is hawking "his system" or ANY OTHER - and just because he did it certainly doesnt mean he could tell someone else how to or would attempt to - so why cant you people be quiet, give him some props or better yet go post your own pics and say "look at meeeeeeeeee" - that is what this forum is for after all -

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information