Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    huh? is offline Associate Member
    sent you an email andre, plz help.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    LISTEN RETARD...

I did not lie about anything... go through the postings at Steroidology and you will see a ton of my postings that where edited by the mods there... You are going to teach me social skills... haha

Here's an example!

retard ,LMAO!ok closet juice head !do us all a favour and just bounce ,ur a swolecat wannabe!man whereswole shits u grow!u are the laughing stock on all boards !!LOL WOW Look at me i use to hold up my socks with hoola hoops and now istrted gear ,lost my hair ,and got gyno suregery im cool ,but i wanna try and make everyone jelous and talk my self up and say that i did it natural!!!LMAO!by the way ur quickly on ur way out of here ,tata, andriana!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    This is going to get ugly..... I say let this thread die before it turns into a flame war like it has on some of the other boards.

Peace,

CC

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    retard ,LMAO!ok closet juice head !do us all a favour and just bounce ,ur a swolecat wannabe!man whereswole shits u grow!u are the laughing stock on all boards !!LOL WOW Look at me i use to hold up my socks with hoola hoops and now istrted gear ,lost my hair ,and got gyno suregery im cool ,but i wanna try and make everyone jelous and talk my self up and say that i did it natural!!!LMAO!by the way ur quickly on ur way out of here ,tata, andriana!
    lmao omg this is the funnyest pic evryone click on that pic ,dude even that extra large trash bag is tight on u,LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16 weeks of busting my A$$-xmas%25202002.jpg  

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    It's Funny Big N... that's why I posted it...

Let's see what you look like?

It's Funny Big N... that's why I posted it...

Let's see what you look like?
    damn skippy its funny too damn funny as a matter of fact all of use here t the office are laughing are asses off!!dude u seriosly need to come up with somethin better then lets see what u look like,everytime u get ur ass handed to u,that is ur only come back ,LMAO in every board that u post ur pathetic ego filled pics .
    LOL@ANDRE!!!!!!!!

damn skippy its funny too damn funny as a matter of fact all of use here t the office are laughing are asses off!!dude u seriosly need to come up with somethin better then lets see what u look like,everytime u get ur ass handed to u,that is ur only come back ,LMAO in every board that u post ur pathetic ego filled pics .
    LOL@ANDRE!!!!!!!!
    andre u ar the man !!!!!i even changed my avatar in ur honor!

At least I got the balls to show my face... it's easy to laugh at someone when you are sitting behind your monitor...

IF you want to laugh at my accomplishments than you should be prepared to step up to the plate and show everyone what your claim to fame is!

At least I got the balls to show my face... it's easy to laugh at someone when you are sitting behind your monitor...

IF you want to laugh at my accomplishments than you should be prepared to step up to the plate and show everyone what your claim to fame is!
    LOL nice one baldy !bhwua!!!!i dont have a claim to fame ur the one making the claims,internet tuff guy !

LOL nice one baldy !bhwua!!!!i dont have a claim to fame ur the one making the claims,internet tuff guy !
    When you start working out, let's see what you look like... for now I am laughing at you... internet chicken!

When you start working out, let's see what you look like... for now I am laughing at you... internet chicken!
    O Oh ! ur right !when i start working out!!lmao!dude seriously ur crack me up!u need to get a life ,and stop trying to impress people with ur sorry ass !wannabe bodybuilder !LOL man please doent beat me up!!!!

GUYS!!!

Please, this is AR, not some mickey mouse kindergarden board... please show an ounce of decorum.

As for this fascination with taking a dump on André, please someone help me understand why you can't just live and let live...

Face it... it's either 2 situations...

1 - André is telling the truth, he is natural, he's got impressive results and should be commended.

or

2 - André is not telling the truth, he juiced up like most of us, still has impressive results. After all if he is juicing up and is telling us he isn't, he's only lying to himself...

Either ways, he's not taking anything away from anyone here, so whats the big deal? Fuck bros, live and let live... and if you don't like his threads, just don't read them...

Remember bros, this is the AR family... not some two bit flame fest board.

Red

palme is offline Rosie Member
    BigN your to good the bithc with andre, forget about him!

His a closet juicer and we all know it

BDTR is offline Retired
    This may be a family but andre has fastly become the redheaded step son of the family that no one likes and makes him eat on his room on thanksgiving. I'm sorry but this is just too much, after reading the steroidology thread and this, i want to scream.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you guys gotta get ahold of you egos - no more

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information