Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NDEEP View Post
    I hear ya, metabolism sucks, but Im wondering about that eca stack? Tell me about it please??
    what do you want to know?

mrsr05 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    here you go due to the lack of female how to i wrote this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4164938

okay this sux... the thread that you wrote to help all of us female newbies in this forum has been moved to an area that i cannot access....

admin, hellooooo... any chance we can get this back here... it really was extremely helpful and now i cant use it any longer.....

i'll pm admin and ask to have you let into the woman section

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'll pm admin and ask to have you let into the woman section

okay i officially love you... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsr05 View Post
    okay i officially love you... thanks!
    no prob, in the meantime, here's my link database, feel free to look through it, i think i put some woman's threads in there as well

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

and if you have any questions go ahead and ask and i'll answer as best i can

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no prob, in the meantime, here's my link database, feel free to look through it, i think i put some woman's threads in there as well

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

and if you have any questions go ahead and ask and i'll answer as best i can
    thank you, thank you, thank you!! wooohoooo

remote.medic is offline New Member
    I'll just give some advice on injecting,
    1. If IM then you need to get it deep into the muscle, larger muscle groups are better,
    2. The needle size is also important as you are causing trauma to the skin and muscle so if pos go with a 22 1/2 or 25 gauge, I draw with an 18 then change to a 22 1/2
    3. When preping the site you need to clean it with an alcohol prep pad and rub it in a circular motion for at least 30 secs otherwise all you do it stir up the surface bacteria on you skin, not kill it and can introduce the bacteria into the muscle and skin along with with your injectable.
    4. When injecting divide each buttocks into a quadrant, go for the top left quadrant on your left buttock or top right quadrant in your right buttock, stay in the upper outside of each quadrant that way you lower the chance of hitting the sciatic nerve (Not Good)
    5. When injecting do a slow push, this is important as you are forcing the liquid into a dense muscle mass, if you push fast then you will obviously create more pain than necessary, give the liquid a chance to permeat into the tissue. Also and this is important, draw back slightly on the syringe, you should not get a flash of blood, if you do you'll have to change the injection site or pull out slightly, again another draw to ensure you haven't hit a blood vessel,
    6. You can raise you leg with you foot off the ground when doing it, this allow the muscle to relax and makes the injection easier, while standing your muscle is contracted, so its tighter.
    7. Afterwards rub the injection site for approx 5 mins, this help with disappation of the liquid plus retards inflammation, remember you are causing trauma, the bodies response is to flood the area with white cells and other chems to begin the healing process
    8. Finally if you do get pain use a heat pad on the area twice a day along with deep massage, your muscle is only reacting to the trauma you have created.
    Good Luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information