Hello,

Well to say the least life has caught up to me.... Back when life was far more simple (teens) I was all was in shape had plenty of time to work out and ride my bike... Now that college is over and real life is set in I cant say the same.... I am a 28 year old restaurant owner and chef.... I am also a Firefighter. If those 2 things didn't consume enough of my time lets toss a wife in the mix... so my time has been well spoken for awhile now... I some how have found time for myself again and need to use my time in the best fashion possible.

I am 6'0" tall and have now reach 225lbs.... And any Muscle i do have has a protective layer... All my mass is upper body.... I have the belly, but from my Firefighting activities I still have very powerful legs and shoulders...

The problem I have comes in in the way of injuries I have... I have 2 very bad knees do to accidents I have been in... So running and high impact stuff is really painful for me.. I am able to do some but I pay for it later!

I am trying to figure out way to burn fat and gain the muscle tone I once had... I am ready to do what it takes but I need to maximize my efforts for the time I have. I understand diet plays a huge roll in this. The problem I have is I lead a very busy day and often don't have time to eat so I find myself eating late at night. Now that I have more free time I am changing this problem now.

I am interested in what people think of some of the products on the market these days... Maybe some suggestions of cardio that can help me burn fat yet is knee friendly....