Chris4 is offline New Member

Red face What's up, I'm Chris.

Hey what's up everyone. I'm Chris. I'm from Daytona Beach, Florida. I'll be 25 in a week. I've been lifting since i was 16. I've got a lot of experience and knowledge even though at this point in time if you were to look at me you wouldn't be able to tell because i've lost a lot of size. Although the thing with me is that with just a few months of dedication it all comes back together.

I started with prohormones when i was about 18 (1-ad, 4-ad, etc). At 19, my first real cycle began with just Sus 250 for 12 weeks. That was sorta my learning cycle. At 21, I started back up with some nice British Dragon Test C and Dbol . I'll be 25 in another week and my goal is too get my mind back in the game and get my size back up to around 190-200 naturally in the next couple months, all while learning more about AAS and to start another cycle in the upcoming months. I look forward to learning from you all. It is truely a pleasure.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome to the boards.

Good luck on your future endeavors and remember the rewards vs. the risks when dealing with anabolic assistance.

Have you gotten any kind of blood work done since 18 when you started using?

I've had bloodwork done but i'm not sure how specific it would be or relating to AAS.

Blood exams are vital in defining how your organisms state of health are, how well your previous cycles were, how well you've recovered, when the individual is cycle ready again, able to determine and pin point culprits to any ill-related side effects that may occur, so on and so fourth. The relationship between blood work and anabolic steroid use is extremely important. The human eye and body language can only say so much.

Since I haven't run a cycle in a few years and am quite certain i am in good standing health I would probably wait until i started the cycle. How long into a cycle do you recommend getting blood work done, and how often? Also, is there a specific test that i should receive. The only problem i have is not knowing in specific's what blood work i would need and how i would begin to even read the results.

I like to conduct my personal BW in 3 separate phases. The first phase looks at your health before the cycle starts. This is done to asses your current condition and risks before any therapy is initiated, and to set baselines for later comparison. The next is on-cycle testing, which is used to assess the direct impact of the AAS use. The latter phase of testing is the follow-up, which is done to ensure your original state of good health has been restored once the drugs are no longer in the body.

Even though it's been years since you've cycled, and you "feel" like everything is okay, still isn't a full proof indicator that everything really is okay.

If you are undergoing a short 6 week cycle, I personally wouldn't worry about on-cycle tests. Durations 8 weeks and up I'd definitely get an intra test exam done just to see how things are going.

In relation to what types of exams I'd ask for the hormone (lh/fsh), lipid (standard full set), full liver, blood, kidney, electrolytes, minerals, glucose, and prostate.

Thank you, i sha'll keep this in mind.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome Brother. Good luck man.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Welcome

Why dont you head over to the diet section and post up your current diet for critique, its alaways a good place to start

dr.feelgood is offline New Member
    welcome bro,im about 3 hours north of you!!

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic review

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Howdy!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome and good luck

Thread Information