Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    My replies to your baseless warmongering fearmongerng bullshit are in Bold above...

Actually.. it is our business if our interest or allies are attacked, and we do and will take action, we always have, and always will.

these types of threads are the reason we no longer have a political/religious forum.

This is a news item, not a stage for someone's isolationist thoughts and desires, i for one would support an isolationist and "containment" foreign policy, however with the fall of Russia, and the release of so much refined uranium, and uncontrolled release of information, we must not allow peasants, and thieves, and murderers that would force their will on the people of the world to go unchecked..

It's the bully on the playground, he must be put in check..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Glow2004 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_sneed View Post
    Actually bro, Iranians are Aryans. Iran means "Land of the Aryans" Read my post about the words origin.
    Relax stupid...

Iran helping the terrorists in Iraq?

The bottom line is that the leaders of Iran are terrorist whack-o's that want to get their 70 virgins when they go meet their God after blowing up a bus load of Innocent school kids.

Iran wants to control the middle east, that's why they hate Israel. If Iraq becomes a democracy, its one less chance they have of total Islamic nut job rule over the region. Iran is scary

didn't think so.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Actually.. it is our business if our interest or allies are attacked, and we do and will take action, we always have, and always will.

these types of threads are the reason we no longer have a political/religious forum.

This is a news item, not a stage for someone's isolationist thoughts and desires, i for one would support an isolationist and "containment" foreign policy, however with the fall of Russia, and the release of so much refined uranium, and uncontrolled release of information, we must not allow peasants, and thieves, and murderers that would force their will on the people of the world to go unchecked..

I would have expected you of all people to know the difference between "Isolationism" and "Non-Interventionism," as they are two completely and totally different things. I am not advocating isolationism by any means. I completely support trading with other nations and talking with them in diplomatic ways. What I do not support however is US intervention in their affairs, like overthrowing elected governments via the CIA, and killing 1 million people in the name of "Democracy." Things like those have consequences for us, they usually cause us more harm than good. The CIA itself (and im referencing Congressmen Paul here) has said that our actions cause a blowback effect. In essence, when we meddle in the affairs of the middle east, we cause unforseen side effects such as coddifying the resolve fo the terrorists and expanding their support base.

How can anyone in good conscience and of sound mind actually blame these people for hating us after all the pain, suffering, and death we have caused in the region? We cannot continually intervene in their affairs, kill people, and instill OUR WILL over the will of THEIR PEOPLE and expect there to be no negative consequences.

We have been intervening in their affairs since the 1940s&50s starting with the state of Israel and overthrowing Mossadeq in Iran. These people have years and years of hatred built up for us for what we have done. This "terrorist" problem didn't happen overnight, people didnt wake up one day and decide to start committing suicide bombings for no reason. It was a continual process, and we have pushed these people to the limit, and they are tired of our shit. Being able to understand your enemy is the first step in resolving conflicts, and its a shame that not many American citizens, politicians, or leaders are very interested in trying to do this. They are evil, we are good... Thats all I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Glow2004 View Post
    The bottom line is that the leaders of Iran are terrorist whack-o's that want to get their 70 virgins when they go meet their God after blowing up a bus load of Innocent school kids.

Iran wants to control the middle east, that's why they hate Israel. If Iraq becomes a democracy, its one less chance they have of total Islamic nut job rule over the region. Iran is scary
    It sounds VERY "DEMOCRATIC" to invade a country and kill 1,000,000 people and tell them that their new government is going to be a "Democracy," doesnt it? Who are YOU to tell them what kind of government they should have in THEIR country.

If it's the will of the Iraqi people to live under a DEMOCRACY then I fully support that effort. Unfortunately the reality is that numerous polls of the people show that they want a government which includes Islamic law into it. Now I do not support such things, but it is also not our place to interject our country's political agenda onto the will of MILLIONS of people.

Where exactly do you get off telling millions of people what kind of government they can or cannot have? That's not very Democratic, is it?

The truth is you dont give a flying fu*k about democracy, and probably dont even know what the true definition of the word is. You're quite content to continue spewing your incoherent war rhetoric. Do you have an education any higher than high school? I doubt it, you are repeating things that you have heard from the propagandized news networks and trying to pass them off as fact.

It sounds VERY "DEMOCRATIC" to invade a country and kill 1,000,000 people and tell them that their new government is going to be a "Democracy," doesnt it? Who are YOU to tell them what kind of government they should have in THEIR country.

If it's the will of the Iraqi people to live under a DEMOCRACY then I fully support that effort. Unfortunately the reality is that numerous polls of the people show that they want a government which includes Islamic law into it. Now I do not support such things, but it is also not our place to interject our country's political agenda onto the will of MILLIONS of people.

Where exactly do you get off telling millions of people what kind of government they can or cannot have? That's not very Democratic, is it?

The truth is you dont give a flying fu*k about democracy, and probably dont even know what the true definition of the word is. You're quite content to continue spewing your incoherent war rhetoric. Do you have an education any higher than high school? I doubt it, you are repeating things that you have heard from the propagandized news networks and trying to pass them off as fact.
    If you are upset about this, you need to get a ****ing life....

I spent years as a contractor PMC (Private Military Contractor) in Iraq and Afghanistan elsewhere....
    Last edited by Glow2004; 07-13-2008 at 12:02 PM.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    IMO, the US is only in the middle east to protect Americans. We are doing this for our own interests, and that is to make sure that we have an oil supply. If the Middle East and Venezuela would stop supplying oil to the U.S., we would be crippled. We can not sustain our dependence on oil by what we produce in this country, especially since we can not drill in 80% of our land and coastal waters.

Do you really think we are fighting for independence of foreign nations or looking for nuclear weapons? What we have done is established our forces in an area where we can defend ourselves against unstable countries who have the power to devastate one of the most powerful nations in the world.

And in a time of conflict, of course China would side with Iran. They need that oil as much as we do. As demand rises, so will the tensions in the middle east.

I can't say that I agree 100% with the war, but I understand that it is a necessity to protect ourselves from disaster.

If you are upset about this, you need to get a ****ing life....

I spent years as a contractor PMC (Private Military Contractor) in Iraq and Afghanistan elsewhere....
    This has what to do with refuting the points that I made? If you want to make a substantial argument for the war then do so, otherwise making pointless statements about your time in Iraq and Afghanistan means absolutely nothing to me. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and it seems as if you want me to concede some amount of credit to your insane ramblings because you have spent time in the region.

It's really simple, either you're capable of putting together sentences and refuting some of the things I have said, or you're obviously not and can only speak half truthes and nonsense.

This has what to do with refuting the points that I made? If you want to make a substantial argument for the war then do so, otherwise making pointless statements about your time in Iraq and Afghanistan means absolutely nothing to me. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and it seems as if you want me to concede some amount of credit to your insane ramblings because you have spent time in the region.

It's really simple, either you're capable of putting together sentences and refuting some of the things I have said, or you're obviously not and can only speak half truthes and nonsense.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

You're wasting your time on this guy.

sam_sneed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife View Post
    You're wasting your time on this guy.
    True. Wish i had realised it last night.

True. Wish i had realised it last night.
    Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP Vote BNP
    your one line little comments shows you know abslolutly nothing about the topic on hand

Glows comments aren't really suprising... Imperialism is nothing new to the English. They have killed and plundered foreign lands for a thousand years... You must be really enthusiastic about the Police state that England has become. Getting arrested for having you're trashcan lids not shut completely, CCTV on every corner, not allowed to defend yourself or own weapons. I mean shit, if England is the model of a "FREE" and DEMOCRATIC society, its no wonder the Iraqi people are blowing themselves up to avoid that kind of tyranny.

By the way, while I agree with some aspects that the BNP represents, it is by all accounts of anyone in the political world who matters, a highly racist organization. You've shown your true colors...

Glows comments aren't really suprising... Imperialism is nothing new to the English. They have killed and plundered foreign lands for a thousand years... You must be really enthusiastic about the Police state that England has become. Getting arrested for having you're trashcan lids not shut completely, CCTV on every corner, not allowed to defend yourself or own weapons. I mean shit, if England is the model of a "FREE" and DEMOCRATIC society, its no wonder the Iraqi people are blowing themselves up to avoid that kind of tyranny.

By the way, while I agree with some aspects that the BNP represents, it is by all accounts of anyone in the political world who matters, a highly racist organization. You've shown your true colors...
    The argument on letting in unskilled and semi-skilled workers is the same as that employed by the Australian government for decades. No one has called them racist. Recently, when the Australian government expressed the view that immigrants had a duty to assimilate to Australian culture, rather than the other way around, it was not condemned to any great extent. Indeed, Muslim leaders in Australia backed the government fully on that issue. It seems the UK has something to learn from Australia.

Finally, here are three things to consider:
    The BNP has a wide range of policies
    No voter agrees with all of any party's policies
    The main parties are so far out of touch with working people.

voting BNP (perhaps in desperation) does not make one a racist.

You failed to address the first part of my post... Why do you believe the Iraqi people should be accepting of Democracy from the US and UK if England is setting such a horrible example of a "Democracy." the UK is a police state, it is almost unarguable fact at this point. What freedom loving person would ever want to live in such a place? You're government has outlawed basic unalienable human rights, like the right to bear arms. England is a perfect example of how big government spins out of control when the populace is disarmed and has no measure of last resort against a tyrannical government.

Are you suprised that the millions of Iraqi people are not jumping at the chance to have UK style Democracy? They have essentially traded one tyrant for another!

You failed to address the first part of my post... Why do you believe the Iraqi people should be accepting of Democracy from the US and UK if England is setting such a horrible example of a "Democracy." the UK is a police state, it is almost unarguable fact at this point. What freedom loving person would ever want to live in such a place? You're government has outlawed basic unalienable human rights, like the right to bear arms. England is a perfect example of how big government spins out of control when the populace is disarmed and has no measure of last resort against a tyrannical government.

Are you suprised that the millions of Iraqi people are not jumping at the chance to have UK style Democracy? They have essentially traded one tyrant for another!
    There is no such thing as democracy in the UK.

Once every four or five years we get one vote to elect one MP. The party he (the masculine shall imply the feminine for the purposes of this rant blahblahblah) represents will have a manifesto designed to acheive one thing and one thing only - sucker as many of us as possible to vote for him.

There's no such thing as true democracy anywhere in the world its a complete myth. How can there be freedom to choose an elected representative when there are realistically only two or three poltical parties who can win an election.

Plus the principles of democracy don't work in modern society.
    > All members of society do not have equal access to power
    > Do not always enjoy universally recognised freedoms especially in the current climate where civil liberties are being eroded.

When Greeks coined the idea of 'democracy' it was different to what we see now.

There's no such thing as true democracy anywhere in the world its a complete myth. How can there be freedom to choose an elected representative when there are realistically only two or three poltical parties who can win an election.

Plus the principles of democracy don't work in modern society.
    > All members of society do not have equal access to power
    > Do not always enjoy universally recognised freedoms especially in the current climate where civil liberties are being eroded.

When Greeks coined the idea of 'democracy' it was different to what we see now.
    In theory we are a democracy as the people vote their MPs into Parliament and the MPS make the laws.

The Queen is Titular Head of State but she does not make laws - she gives the power to Parliament to do that.

Thats basically a democracy.

We don't have a "Constitution" like America has, we just have our rights under the Law. I don't see it makes a difference really. We know what our rights are we don't need a document listing them.

Sadly Blair is an arsehole who takes no notice of what the British people think but then again Bush is no different in America.

In theory we are a democracy as the people vote their MPs into Parliament and the MPS make the laws.

The Queen is Titular Head of State but she does not make laws - she gives the power to Parliament to do that.

Thats basically a democracy.

We don't have a "Constitution" like America has, we just have our rights under the Law. I don't see it makes a difference really. We know what our rights are we don't need a document listing them.

Sadly Blair is an arsehole who takes no notice of what the British people think but then again Bush is no different in America.

If all of this is true, then how do you have the BALLS to expect the Iraqi people to welcome this pathetic form of government in thier land as well? The majority of them lived much safer under Saddam Hussein and theres 1 million people who would still be alive. Additionally, there was no evidence then or NOW that shows ANY LINK what so ever between Iraq/Saddam and "Terrorists."

Saudi Arabia produces more terrorists than any other country in the region and they are our "allie." Those are FACTS, things which you tend to distort or outright IGNORE.

Sadly Blair is an arsehole
    Yet hes a genius compared to Brown.

The majority of them lived much safer under Saddam Hussein

Saudi Arabia produces more terrorists than any other country in the region and they are our "allie." Those are FACTS, things which you tend to distort or outright IGNORE.
    > He was still a tyrant who massacred many Kurds.

> Agree with the 2nd point. Pakistan is known for having terrorist training camps another 'Ally'

No, its impossible to rule through monarchy anymore. Technology and land area does not allow a monarchy to rule correctly anymore. The base of Iraqi civilians are not educated enough to except rule under person. Exactly why they went to a dictatorship because Saddam ruled under the monarchy and it turned to a dictatorship.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

Ok, so who is going to put the USA in check then?
    ***No source checks!!!***

eliteforce is offline Member
    Whatever historical context you are using.....my point was that the Nazi's did not consider Iranians to be the 'Aryan's' they were talking about. They meant predominently blond/blue eyed n. european people, but NOT slavs(ie russians, czecks, slovaks, poles) .. this they considered the 'master race' there is no way in hell they considered a Czeck inferior to an Iranian..we can see what Iranians look like on TV, olive skined blackhaired people, similar to Arabs.. and that was in retort to this silly extreme-zionist notion that there is somehow a link between 1930's Nazism and the Arab-muslim world.

It's easy for people like glow to demagog the entire region and then say 'nukeem' in place of any real political/military strategy - real intelligent, obviously nuking is not an option because it almost certainly will mean a nuclear retaliation-and people who think that way are nazi creeps anyways, a conventional strike on Iran fails to stop Irans nuclear program because they cannot find hidden sites; and it results in Iranian missile barrages-making the strike not worth it.

Actually bro, Iranians are Aryans. Iran means "Land of the Aryans" Read my post about the words origin.
    Last edited by eliteforce; 07-13-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
    Whatever historical context you are using.....my point was that the Nazi's did not consider Iranians to be the 'Aryan's' they were talking about. They meant predominently blond/blue eyed n. european people, but NOT slavs(ie russians, czecks, slovaks, poles) .. this they considered the 'master race' there is no way in hell they considered a Czeck inferior to an Iranian..we can see what Iranians look like on TV, olive skined blackhaired people, similar to Arabs.. and that was in retort to this silly extreme-zionist notion that there is somehow a link between 1930's Nazism and the Arab-muslim world.

It's easy for people like glow to demagog the entire region and then say 'nukeem' in place of any real political/military strategy - real intelligent, obviously nuking is not an option because it almost certainly will mean a nuclear retaliation-and people who think that way are nazi creeps anyways, a conventional strike on Iran fails to stop Irans nuclear program because they cannot find hidden sites; and it results in Iranian missile barrages-making the strike not worth it.
    lolol.olololololo,.ololo,lolololol

They did consider them Aryan's yes blonde hair and blue eyes.
    Your generalising what Iranians look like there are many people of Assyrian race who live there i think thats what you mean by olive skinned.
    You clearly don't know much depth about various race's here's an article though to explain a bit.

http://www.iranchamber.com/people/ar...le_origins.php

eliteforce is offline Member
    dude, generalizing, whatever!?? I have seen Iranians in person and I have seen them on TV, that article goes on and on-it's irrelevant it doesn't matter where everyone came from 6000 years ago-they came down from the caucasis or whereever .. there is no-way that Iranians could be considered the "same race" as Germans, Austrians, Dutch, Anglo Saxons- especially circa 1930! If you took a sample of 1000 Iranians maybe there is 1 that is blue eyed and blond, same with Palestinians-I have seen a blond blue eyed palestinian(not the result of 1 white parent, just recessive genes) The Nazis did not consider Iranians to be 'their people' or that they were the same race .. like I said they didn't even consider a slav or a czech to be their people. It was just their immediate gene pool that they considered "master race" they were not looking at it in the context of that article.

dude, generalizing, whatever!?? I have seen Iranians in person and I have seen them on TV, that article goes on and on-it's irrelevant it doesn't matter where everyone came from 6000 years ago-they came down from the caucasis or whereever .. there is no-way that Iranians could be considered the "same race" as Germans, Austrians, Dutch, Anglo Saxons- especially circa 1930! If you took a sample of 1000 Iranians maybe there is 1 that is blue eyed and blond, same with Palestinians-I have seen a blond blue eyed palestinian(not the result of 1 white parent, just recessive genes) The Nazis did not consider Iranians to be 'their people' or that they were the same race .. like I said they didn't even consider a slav or a czech to be their people. It was just their immediate gene pool that they considered "master race" they were not looking at it in the context of that article.
    > For a start, Anglo-Saxons are Germanic peoples by race and are not seperate, also Slavs are a different race to Germans. You refer to Austrians and Dutch people which has no relevance to anything when dicussing race as they are nationalities. (Note: I prefer the term ethnicity referring to cultural,historical and linguistic similarities rather than appearance in regards to race as its simply a socially constructed term which in science means very little and is also extremely subjective which is why the Nazi's were able to manipulate it to their will.) Here's an excerpt from an article explaining this

"Historical research has shown that the idea of "race" has always carried more meanings than mere physical differences; indeed, physical variations in the human species have no meaning except the social ones that humans put on them. Today scholars in many fields argue that "race" as it is understood in the United States of America was a social mechanism invented during the 18th century to refer to those populations brought together in colonial America: the English and other European settlers, the conquered Indian peoples, and those peoples of Africa brought in to provide slave labor.

From its inception, this modern concept of "race" was modeled after an ancient theorem of the Great Chain of Being, which posited natural categories on a hierarchy established by God or nature. Thus "race" was a mode of classification linked specifically to peoples in the colonial situation. It subsumed a growing ideology of inequality devised to rationalize European attitudes and treatment of the conquered and enslaved peoples. Proponents of slavery in particular during the 19th century used "race" to justify the retention of slavery. The ideology magnified the differences among Europeans, Africans, and Indians, established a rigid hierarchy of socially exclusive categories underscored and bolstered unequal rank and status differences, and provided the rationalization that the inequality was natural or God-given. The different physical traits of African-Americans and Indians became markers or symbols of their status differences.

As they were constructing US society, leaders among European-Americans fabricated the cultural/behavioral characteristics associated with each "race," linking superior traits with Europeans and negative and inferior ones to blacks and Indians. Numerous arbitrary and fictitious beliefs about the different peoples were institutionalized and deeply embedded in American thought."

From the American Anthropological Association. www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm

> Here's the important part of what i posted earlier.

"As a matter of fact, many Western historians have declined to accept the politicized version of history, admitting that Iran was the origin of the Aryan race.

Hegel writes in his book The Philosophy of history: "The principle of ********* begins with the history of Iran". Another prominent orientologist says that: A large part of our cultural and material legacy was unveiled in southwestern Asia the center of which was Iran." Petri, in a famous speech, said that "When Egypt had only just begun the art of pottery, the people of Susa (in Iran) were painting beautiful pictures on ceramics." this shows that the Iranian civilization was 3,000 years ahead of that of Egypt, dating back at least to 12,000 years ago. In other words, when Central Asia was totally buried under thick layers of ice, Iranians were creating pictures on earthenware, which indicates their art and creativity.

Considering the existence of this 12,000 years-old civilization in Iran, would it not be unlikely that 6,000 years ago, a group of people spontaneously crossed the ice covered Siberian lands, suddenly wiping such a civilization off the earth. The word Aryan has roots in world that Iranians called themselves by Ayria, meaning free, noble and steady. The world Iran is derived from this very root, having been transformed from to Ayran Iran, meaning the land of the Aryans. This is the most ancient term applied to the Iranian Plateau, and such a term has never been detected anywhere else in the world, e.g. Europe or Turkistan.

The myth of Aryan's migration to Iran implies that a people have come to Iran from a remote land, giving their name to an already inhabited land which had no name, and that no trace of their name has been remained in their name has been remained in their original homeland. In historical records, Central Asia has been mentioned as the land of Sakas, Masagets, Touran, Soghd, Kharazm, Khiveh, and Turkistan, none of which words has any relation to the word Aryan.

Paleontology is one of the sciences that confirm the formation of the white race in Ian. The Homo sapiens evolved from its Neanderthal ancestors in a 30,000- year process between 50,000 to 20,000 years ago. In the Hutu and Kamarband caves near Behshahr, Iran, bones of men from different historical periods have been found, showing that a kind of human race has continuously dwelled in this area and evolved, meaning that there has been no migration."

> Clearly, you can see Aryans originated in Iran, however there are two different theories on migration of Aryans and the Nazi's embraced the theory that migration did occur but this was to justify their own view.

> Now to prove the Nazi's did believe they were derived from Indo-Iranians there is a book written by Alfred Rosenberg "The Myth of the 20th Century" which was the secondary Nazi text behind 'Mein Kampf'. Here's the excerpt from Chapter 1

"These migration periods [of Aryans]-- the legendary march of the Atlanteans across north Africa, Persia and India, followed by the Dorians, Macedonians, and Italic tribes; the diffusion of the Germanic folkish migration -- culminated in the colonising of the world by the Germanic west.

When the first great Nordic wave rolled over the high mountains into India, it had already passed through many hostile races. Instinctively, as it were, the Indoaryans separated themselves from the dark alien peoples they encountered"

> Now this is highly ideologically charged nonsense but it shows that the Nazi's did believe in Eastern Aryans not just Nordic peoples. (Note : when Rosenberg was referring to Indians he meant Indo-Iranians)

>Way but interesting to know.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    >
    Paleontology is one of the sciences that confirm the formation of the white race in Ian. The Homo sapiens evolved from its Neanderthal ancestors in a 30,000- year process between 50,000 to 20,000 years ago. In the Hutu and Kamarband caves near Behshahr, Iran, bones of men from different historical periods have been found, showing that a kind of human race has continuously dwelled in this area and evolved, meaning that there has been no migration." [/I]

> Clearly, you can see Aryans originated in Iran, however there are two different theories on migration of Aryans and the Nazi's embraced the theory that migration did occur but this was to justify their own view.

Last I checked Homo-sapians evolved from Homo-erectus. Evidence from mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomal DNA sequencing indicates that little or no gene flow occurred between Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens, and, therefore, the two were separate species.

Yeah, it is way off topic. Umm, I can't even find any relivence to the thread if one tribe maybe walked across a land bridge once upon a time how it relates to modern politics.

But since you are trying to emerge as the smart guy in this thread by throwing out stuff so boaring I don't like reading it...What's your opinion on a soloution for Iran? I haven't heard your opinion on this yet, I'll admit I don't have a good one either, but I don't think we belong at war with these people. What can we do to leave the Middle-East stable, not disrupt the flow of oil, and not perpetuate terrorism and hatred, all while not leaving everthing on the verge of war and chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Last I checked Homo-sapians evolved from Homo-erectus. Evidence from mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomal DNA sequencing indicates that little or no gene flow occurred between Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens, and, therefore, the two were separate species.

Yeah, it is way off topic. Umm, I can't even find any relivence to the thread if one tribe maybe walked across a land bridge once upon a time how it relates to modern politics.

But since you are trying to emerge as the smart guy in this thread by throwing out stuff so boaring I don't like reading it...What's your opinion on a soloution for Iran? I haven't heard your opinion on this yet, I'll admit I don't have a good one either, but I don't think we belong at war with these people. What can we do to leave the Middle-East stable, not disrupt the flow of oil, and not perpetuate terrorism and hatred, all while not leaving everthing on the verge of war and chaos?
    > Yeah your rite there i think the article went a bit off with that sentence it should have stuck to the finding of humans in Iran. I think what it meant was homo-sapiens (did evolve from homo-erectus) displaced homo-neanderthalis and other species derived from homo-erectus. It's all to do with the RAO theory which is even further off topic lol. Personally, i dont find it boring you have to understand the past to understand now otherwise you end up misinformed as many seem to be.

> It's difficult to say what would be successful. IMO making Jerusalem a free city similar to the Vatican would help.(for reasons i put in a previous post)

> There are two main problems to me and that is firstly the map then the balance of power. I think the whole map of the area needs to be redrawn obviously to which both sides must agree (Israel - Palestine i mean this is the root of the whole problem, never mind Iran this is what is fuelling everything.)
    http://religion-cults.com/peace/israel-palestine-8.gif
    The map shows how ridiculous the situation is. If a Palestinian wants to travel to another part of his country he has to go through Israel and all the checkpoints. Israel has to back down from its oppressive stance if it wants to achieve anything there wont be an agreement with the current carrot and stick methods. Palestine on the other hand obviously has to recognise Israel as a state and drop all intentions of wiping Israel off the map.

>The Muslim countries surrounding Israel are vastly beneath the economic and especially military capabilities of Israel so things need to be more equal. As Muslims feel threatened/vengeful but also have little opportunity to better themselves. Also, America and the UK must pullout completely but not politically.

>Anyways, i was thinking of starting a history thread for the nerds lol! dont know if i would be allowed to do this but it would definitely look at less 'charged' issues than this as people get too carried away (myself included) and probably just look to dispel popular myths and 'bad' history in general.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I like history, I was just busting your balls, and you have a good grasp on how complicated things are over there. Hatred runs so deep not just for Americans but bordering counties and religious sub groups, it's tough to get anything done also. North Korea is more of a treat to us than Iran for sure, but the problems in the Middle East are bound to us by energy and the need for oil. One thing I know about Jews, they arn't giving up control of Jerusalem. When the oil gets scarce the US and the UK will leave, I don't think that will be more than a decade or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I like history, I was just busting your balls, and you have a good grasp on how complicated things are over there. Hatred runs so deep not just for Americans but bordering counties and religious sub groups, it's tough to get anything done also. North Korea is more of a treat to us than Iran for sure, but the problems in the Middle East are bound to us by energy and the need for oil. One thing I know about Jews, they arn't giving up control of Jerusalem. When the oil gets scarce the US and the UK will leave, I don't think that will be more than a decade or two.
    Yeah i have to satisfy my innner nerd somehow.
    >I had to do an assignment on the Middle East this year 8000 words it was, so i know bit but its a huge topic and will be complicated to solve.
    > I'm not advising they give it up i think it could be the Capital of Israel, just an internationally free city it's only the third most important city for Muslims (behind Mecca + Medina) so aslong as they have access and Christians also.
    >Well im not American so i dont believe they should be there at all. And North Korea is on its a*s if it wasnt for China propping it up it would have gone thirty odd years ago.
    > What you think about a history thread will this be allowed? i dont want to get banned!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information