Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    With that being said Kratos, there in lies the problem. I don't think its as much about Islam but rather its a browning of Europe. Islam is just the scapegoat.

There are many Europeans on this forum and it doesn't seem like they are the one's complaining about this. It seems to be some of the Americans who make a big deal out of this. Am I the only one who thinks the America is great because of our diversity, not in spite of it? And maybe Europe is just following our lead.

Recently many German cities (and Austria) have been touted as some of the greatest cities to live in and one reason was because of it's diversity and tolerance. So I'm not seeing the problem...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    With that being said Kratos, there in lies the problem. I don't think its as much about Islam but rather its a browning of Europe. Islam is just the scapegoat.
    Not at all, what I was saying is it's not the browning, yellowing, or blackening of Europe that matters at all. The question is, will an Islamic majority allow white europeans to enjoy their current way of life and financial security? Does the demographic transformation undermine their core values, economic standing, and freedoms they value? All questions I can't answer without a crystal ball.

And to add to your above point about whites who complain about minorities keeping them down. I think the most racist black people and minorities are the ones who complain the most about racism and black people keeping them down. That's why I gave you a hard time in some of your race threads in the past until I realized you were a smart guy...and because there aren't a lot of outspoken black dudes here, you end up being a lightning rod and are forced to take a position.

But anyway, not sure why Muirlo posted this thread as it really isn't news...I mean there is no new story here. I have no idea still what he expects Americans and Europeans to do about it should they dislike the demographic shift.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Not at all, what I was saying is it's not the browning, yellowing, or blackening of Europe that matters at all. The question is, will an Islamic majority allow white europeans to enjoy their current way of life and financial security? Does the demographic transformation undermine their core values, economic standing, and freedoms they value? All questions I can't answer without a crystal ball.

I see your point. Islam does tend to portray a much more restrictive atmosphere. It's impossible to determine, you're right. Turkey is a moderate muslim country, though, correct?

And to add to your above point about whites who complain about minorities keeping them down. I think the most racist black people and minorities are the ones who complain the most about racism and black people keeping them down. That's why I gave you a hard time in some of your race threads in the past until I realized you were a smart guy...and because there aren't a lot of outspoken black dudes here, you end up being a lightning rod and are forced to take a position.

I appreciate that. I realize because I'm one of the only (if not THE only since Carlos left) I'm going to be a lighning rod, but I accept that. Minorities do complain about whites keeping them down alot. But there is a history behind that. Not so for whites doing the same thing. But of course that's my opinion and whole 'nother thread! LOL!! Glad we've gotten on level of civility with our debates Kratos, you're also a very intelligent guy. I appreciate our banter.

But anyway, not sure why Muirlo posted this thread as it really isn't news...I mean there is no new story here. I have no idea still what he expects Americans and Europeans to do about it should they dislike the demographic shift.
    I think Muirlo is just angry about the course of world. It's understandable when the percieved balance of power is tipped, I guess.

Thread Information