Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex with wife

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    My wife also took it, gave her nausia and no horny time lol... everyone reacts differently I guess.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Love potion for females

cinnamon, said to boost genital blood flow; damiana, which may enhance libido; and gingerroot, believed to increase lubrication.

"Ginseng increases blood flow to the genitals and improves libido and sexual vigor."

Avoid testosterone boosting supplements although they work best but have negative side effects on females

The first 2 pages put the aforementioned herbs to the test and they're good
    http://magazines.ivillage.com/redboo...667259,00.html

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    My wife also took it, gave her nausia and no horny time lol... everyone reacts differently I guess.
    Ditto bro!

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Kale for president!!!!!!!! Trade her in is the way to go. Think of her as a car thats not running right. Jk, That was so mean.Lol

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    My personal experience is I want more sex now that i don't get my period. i went through my changes 4 years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. No HRT for me. I feel sexier, no bloat,cravings or pms. The sexier i feel about myself, the more sex i want. I masturbate daily.
    Im saying this because I think there is more to her lack of sex drive then her hormones. Don't blame her changes on that, explore your relationship and do it quickly. I don't know how old she is but I can tell you that women in their 40's have a stronger sex drive then young women.
    Last edited by LAW; 05-19-2006 at 08:45 AM.

smeyers is offline Junior Member
    Speaking of I B E I've heard some different things about cabergoline as having a good amount of potential for increasing women's libidos. Anyone hear about this as well?

I don't know how much truth there is behind this, b/c it's just random things I've read on the net. With cabergoline you have your choice of nasal spray - last two hours or shot, (not an attracitve option for most women) - which I believe lasts 8 hours.

nextphase is offline New Member
    Have another woman hit on you or flirt with you in front of her. She should spread for that

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillbass
    My wife is going through the "change" and doc said untill her period stops he wont do HRT. She was put on Birth control and a small help. Problem is she is never horney and I am grrr. She is will to try anything reasonable so question what works? Really could use some advise.
    did you try dhea for her??? 50MG per day??/
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information