Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackj View Post
    hello,

i have a question about hcg

HCG comes with Bacteriostatic Water or just sterile water ?

is there any kind of HCG that comes with Bacteriostatic Water ? im asking this because i cant find Bacteriostatic Water in my country!

thanks in advance
    I have not seen hcg come with bacteriostatic water. But don't use the sterile it has a short life of a couple days max even after refrigerated.

s4nchez is offline New Member
    Great post thank you !

blackj is offline New Member
    Hey guys

Is it OK to add 2-3ml back water to the same hcg vial and use it multiple times ? Or should we draw back after reconstitution and fill an empty sterile vial?
    ''Multi dose vial'' not written on the hcg vial!

And i have a question about the injection water
    Can we use a vitamin b like neurobion (b1,b6,b12) that contains benzyl alcohol in it instead of bac water ? Any vitamin b that has benzyl alcohol in it considered as bac water ?

Thanks in advance

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey guys

Is it OK to add 2-3ml back water to the same hcg vial and use it multiple times ? Or should we draw back after reconstitution and fill an empty sterile vial?
    ''Multi dose vial'' not written on the hcg vial!

And i have a question about the injection water
    Can we use a vitamin b like neurobion (b1,b6,b12) that contains benzyl alcohol in it instead of bac water ? Any vitamin b that has benzyl alcohol in it considered as bac water ?

Thanks in advance
    If you're using ampules then store all the reconstituted hcg in syringes. Ampules shouldn't be reused.

Vials have a rubber stopper and can be drawn from multiple times.

That b12 should work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you're using ampules then store all the reconstituted hcg in syringes. Ampules shouldn't be reused.

Vials have a rubber stopper and can be drawn from multiple times.

That b12 should work fine.
    Its vial but not mentioned "multi dose vial" on it!

So if I wanna store 5000 ius in syringes I should use 10 syringes to get 500 ius for each ? Syringes are plastics ! So its not a problem to keep reconstituted hcg like 30 days in syringes?

I don't have b12 I have neurobin (b1+b6+b12) that has benzyl alcohol in it ! Is it work too?

Thanks for Ur answer

applips is offline Junior Member
    Great Info thanks for that

Its vial but not mentioned "multi dose vial" on it!

So if I wanna store 5000 ius in syringes I should use 10 syringes to get 500 ius for each ? Syringes are plastics ! So its not a problem to keep reconstituted hcg like 30 days in syringes?

I don't have b12 I have neurobin (b1+b6+b12) that has benzyl alcohol in it ! Is it work too?

Thanks for Ur answer
    Vials have a rubber stopper that enable them to be drawn from multiple times.

Yeah that will work because 5000/500 = 10. IMO you would be better off using 250IU twice per week.

Syringes are made from polypropylene which is a thermoplastic polymer. It will only degrade when exposed to UV radiation and heat over 160° F.

Yes that solution should work fine.

Some of the information in the OP is outdated. If you haven't already then you should read the attached thread below.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

thanks for your answer numbere !

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Where do you guys get this BS from?!
    Shut down=No Testosterone production. The only way you keep Testosterone production is by staying on HCG ALL ALONG the cycle which is extremely stupid.

Once your Testicals detects higher Androgen levels it will shut down, so HCG won't do anything to help you.

The only use for HCG 'during' a cycle is to GET OFF completely, go on HCG for 3 weeks then back on cycle which is called 'BRIDGING' and that is an old school tecknique and no longer used, cause its useless.

HCG must be used after cutting off the cycle for REAL benefits.
    Oh by the way, I don't a single REAL body builder who uses HCG at 500 IU.
    common dose is 1500 IU up to 2500 IU every 4th day.
    hi bro , my pct plan for my 6-8 weeks of test p 50-100 mg/ml eod is because tesp p is a short ester then wait 3 days after my last injection and start hcg at dose of 5000 iu every 4 days for 2 weeks with arimidex or letro during this period then going for pct which include clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20 tell me what do u thing ? is this good plan for my cycle or not ? thank u

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    hi bro , my pct plan for my 6-8 weeks of test p 50-100 mg/ml eod is because tesp p is a short ester then wait 3 days after my last injection and start hcg at dose of 5000 iu every 4 days for 2 weeks with arimidex or letro during this period then going for pct which include clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20 tell me what do u thing ? is this good plan for my cycle or not ? thank u
    You should run your Hcg on cycle not after

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    i cant run it during my cycle for some reason , other than tell me what should i do ? tell me is this old protocol is right or not ?

i cant run it during my cycle for some reason , other than tell me what should i do ? tell me is this old protocol is right or not ?
    Why can't you run it during your cycle?

The link I gave you is the best course of action.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Why can't you run it during your cycle?

The link I gave you is the best course of action.
    because i can only buy it in one 5000 iu amp around my home town

yeah i know and read that article about years ago but what should i do now bro ? , i think it would be better than noting

can u help me ? tell me my plan is it ok or not :
    my pct plan for my 6-8 weeks of test p 50-100 mg/ml eod is because tesp p is a short ester then wait 3 days after my last injection and start hcg at dose of 5000 iu every 4 days for 2 weeks with arimidex or letro during this period then after 3 days going for pct which include clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20 tell me what do u thing

Ok, I'll try again

Run your Hcg during your cycle not after.

The link I gave you explains what you need to know
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok, I'll try again

Run your Hcg during your cycle not after.

The link I gave you explains what you need to know
    why u dont understand ?!!!! i have hcg in 5000 iu in 1 amp

READ THE LINK I GAVE YOU IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Let me make it a bit easier for you, this is straight from the thread I have referred you to

How To Properly Mix hCG

As you all know, hcg comes in a powder form and needs to be mixed with bacteriostatic water in preparation for injections. In this example, we will use a 5,000 unit vial. Obviously, you need to observe the math and adjust according to how you want your hCG concentrated per CC.

Step 1: Transfer 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into the vial containing your hCG powder. No more than 3 CC's at once.

Step 2: After each bacteriostatic water transfer, you'll need to draw out just as much air to release pressure.

Step 3: Swirl the mix gently and keep it in the refrigerator.

Once you've completed your mix above, you now have a 5,000 iu vial that contains 1,000 iu's of hCG for every CC. So if you want to shoot 250iu, that would be 0.25 CC/ML. Or 25 units on a slin pin. I personally use injectable B12 to mix my hCG. Helps me get both B12 and hCG in one shot.
    devil-1986 and EasyDoesIt like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Lighten up... There is no HCG in 250 or 500ui, you have to split the 5000ui like explaind above and in the link provided.

Also you need bacteriostatic water, the water that comes with it its not bacteriostatic.

Taking a full 5000ui can desensitize your testis to HCG and LH, which can be a major problem trying to recover.
    EasyDoesIt and devil-1986 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Lighten up... There is no HCG in 250 or 500ui, you have to split the 5000ui like explaind above and in the link provided.

Also you need bacteriostatic water, the water that comes with it its not bacteriostatic.

Taking a full 5000ui can desensitize your testis to HCG and LH, which can be a major problem trying to recover.
    I hate to even bring this up and confuse but: The last few bottles of 5000iu HCG I bought would not hold 5cc bac water. It wasn't the first time it happened to me. The last bottle HCG I had looked really small and I knew it would not hold 5cc's bac, so anymore I just use 2-1/2cc of bac. water just to be safe and cut injection in half. I just load 2-1/2cc's bac water and inject 1.25iu. (Still same hcg dosage) Hopefully that isn't going to confuse anyone. I only brought it up because I am sure others have run into same situation.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I hate to even bring this up and confuse but: The last few bottles of 5000iu HCG I bought would not hold 5cc bac water. It wasn't the first time it happened to me. The last bottle HCG I had looked really small and I knew it would not hold 5cc's bac, so anymore I just use 2-1/2cc of bac. water just to be safe and cut injection in half. I just load 2-1/2cc's bac water and inject 1.25iu. (Still same hcg dosage) Hopefully that isn't going to confuse anyone. I only brought it up because I am sure others have run into same situation.
    I only get pregnyl in ampules, need to tranfer it to sterile vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I only get pregnyl in ampules, need to tranfer it to sterile vial.
    Not an ampule, I used term bottle, it is a vial. But I knew when I looked at it, 5cc's was not going in. I have had ampules in the past by mistake. The calculation is easy enough.

READ THE LINK I GAVE YOU IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Let me make it a bit easier for you, this is straight from the thread I have referred you to

How To Properly Mix hCG

As you all know, hcg comes in a powder form and needs to be mixed with bacteriostatic water in preparation for injections. In this example, we will use a 5,000 unit vial. Obviously, you need to observe the math and adjust according to how you want your hCG concentrated per CC.

Step 1: Transfer 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into the vial containing your hCG powder. No more than 3 CC's at once.

Step 2: After each bacteriostatic water transfer, you'll need to draw out just as much air to release pressure.

Step 3: Swirl the mix gently and keep it in the refrigerator.

Once you've completed your mix above, you now have a 5,000 iu vial that contains 1,000 iu's of hCG for every CC. So if you want to shoot 250iu, that would be 0.25 CC/ML. Or 25 units on a slin pin. I personally use injectable B12 to mix my hCG. Helps me get both B12 and hCG in one shot.
    thank u my friend , i have a one more question , we use hcg on cycle for preventing testicle atrophy is that ok ? but why we shouldent use nolva and clomid while on cycle for preventing from the other problems which maybe occur due to using testosterone ?

szteroidbeadas is offline New Member
    Which is the cheapest and best HCG currently in the market? Pregnyl, ovidac, hucog?

vulfor is offline New Member
    On a test only 12 week cycle, would it be beneficial to use 750 (3x250) iu of hcg instead of 500 every week assuming the rest is thrown in trash? (if its refrigerated in ba water it only lasts for 2 months?)
    After reading threads I see many people recommending hcg even for test only cycles, but I was told by few people that hcg is not needed at all on test only cycles, because theres no 19nor steroids involved?

Quote Originally Posted by vulfor View Post
    On a test only 12 week cycle, would it be beneficial to use 750 (3x250) iu of hcg instead of 500 every week assuming the rest is thrown in trash? (if its refrigerated in ba water it only lasts for 2 months?)
    After reading threads I see many people recommending hcg even for test only cycles, but I was told by few people that hcg is not needed at all on test only cycles, because theres no 19nor steroids involved?
    You can run 250IU three times a week if you like, but Imo it's overkill unless it makes you physically feel better than using it twice a week.

Hcg reconstituted with bacteriostatic water will last for at least three months before it begins to degrade.

Hcg reconstituted with bacteriostatic water does not go bad, it looses potency which can be compensated for by taking 10% after the first three months.

Hcg is necessary for all cycles because it plays a pivitol role in the synthesis of other hormones.

Please read the attached thread below.

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

vulfor is offline New Member
    banned words that I cannot quote
    Thanks! Will definitely run hcg when it's time for it.
    The reason why I asked if 750iu would be beneficial is that i would have been left with majority of the 2nd 5000 iu hcg contents that I would have to throw away (time between cycles) . Can I get away with buying just 1 5000iu pack and do 400iu a week (200iu 2x/week)?

The reason why I asked if 750iu would be beneficial is that i would have been left with majority of the 2nd 5000 iu hcg contents that I would have to throw away (time between cycles) . Can I get away with buying just 1 5000iu pack and do 400iu a week (200iu 2x/week)?
    I don't understand why you're complicating a simple process.

If you take 250IU twice a week for 12 weeks + the 2 weeks leading up to PCT then you need 7,000IU.

Just but one 5,000IU vial, one 2,000IU vial, 10-30ml of bacteriostatic water and a box of slin pins.

r-e-l is offline New Member
    With the due respect to the experts and the infamaous-so-many-times mentioned article writer, i wonder why before this protocol did not exist? Also, why aas users of before never used SERMS or AI and apparently did not have any problem... I know that every suggestion and/or advice given here are with the best intention and with good arguments and logic, but still i would love to read a scientific article proving something rather than just (respectfully) well-written article.

I hope i do not offend someone in here... if so, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by r-e-l View Post
    With the due respect to the experts and the infamaous-so-many-times mentioned article writer, i wonder why before this protocol did not exist? Also, why aas users of before never used SERMS or AI and apparently did not have any problem... I know that every suggestion and/or advice given here are with the best intention and with good arguments and logic, but still i would love to read a scientific article proving something rather than just (respectfully) well-written article.

I hope i do not offend someone in here... if so, my apologies.
    Hcg has been used as a treatment for hypogonadism since the 60s.

Early AAS who didn't use AIs and SERMs had many issues.

Specifically heart disease, blood clots and hypogonadism.

There are many scientific articles backing up the advice given in these forums.

You need to do research in a journal database for access to research articles.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Never skimp on ancillaries! You'll end up paying more for your ancillaries and on cycle supports, spikes, barrels, vitamins, supps bloodwork, etc which most likely costs more than your gear(buying your ancillaries on a consistent basis)....
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-18-2016 at 01:31 PM.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Hcg has been used as a treatment for hypogonadism since the 60s.

Early AAS who didn't use AIs and SERMs had many issues.

Specifically heart disease, blood clots and hypogonadism.

There are many scientific articles backing up the advice given in these forums.

You need to do research in a journal database for access to research articles.
    I remember my very first cycle, didn't use HCG and my nuts shrank to the size of skittles. Once I hopped on Nolva after, I had testicular pain for weeks while they fired back up. From that point on, HCG every cycle.

Obese is offline New Member
    This is extremely helpful information, thank you so much for making this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, interesting thread and figured I'll ask in here
    I've been recently told running HCG isn't really worth it since you do it all the time and it only helps with testicular size and keeping some of your natural test functioning. Sure it helps you recover quicker if you're going full pct but if you're bc is it really worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Hmm, interesting thread and figured I'll ask in here
    I've been recently told running HCG isn't really worth it since you do it all the time and it only helps with testicular size and keeping some of your natural test functioning. Sure it helps you recover quicker if you're going full pct but if you're bc is it really worth it?
    It is used extensively by TRT patients worldwide who never PCT.

The link I quoted above has some relevant info.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

kamilor is offline New Member
    hey guys im new into its my first cycle. im running test and deca i want to know how should i run it and what i need for pct. can come one else me!!!

HULKSMASH252 is offline New Member
    So my question is... can i run hcg as a pct with out nolva? Ive been of cycle 500 of test e and 400 of deca a week for 4 weeks finished about two weeks ago. Couldnt find nolva or Clomid. But got some hcg. I know! Very stupid but i dont have any Signs of gyno. So can i just run the hcg? Like u said... better than nothing?

HULKSMASH252 is offline New Member
    So, my question is... can i run hcg with out nolva or Clomid as a pct? I finished about two weeks ago a 500 test E and a 400 deca a week cycle. My nolva didnt arrive in time but i have hcg. Can i take the hcg by it self? You said better than nothing right? Sorry im new to this forum stuff but just looking for some advice... thanks!

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    Hcg stimulates LH so your testosterone goes up TEMPORARY!!! If it goes out of your system then your T level go down. You need to use serms Clomid + Nolva for the best recover. If you dont want to use both then try one of these but not HCG. HCG is good in in-cycle, it keeps the balls active

HUGOMD is offline New Member
    can you run nolvadex and hcg as a pct and for how long also whats the dousage?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information