ok what we have here is deca and sus and what id like to know is what you guys think, as something is screaming alarm bells at me, i order these and i was happy at first glance to say the lease, but on further inspection i relized that one of these deca were a fake, well so i think anyways the one with the gray cap and smaller than the rest no hologram on it clear substance inside and the tops turned real easy and has the blue logo printed on the bottle.the rest are slightly bigger black cap and have the hologram on the lable and with the red logo on the bottle and tops tond turn so easy. now this is what concerns me is that when i got these deliverd all them were taped together and wraped very neatly and padded so they could be posted through your letter box when i opened them i noticed that all the dates and batch codes were removed so i contacted this person and he said that they do it to protect them selfs as they get it directly from the manufacturers which sounded good at the time but when i saw that fake i thought if they can get fake ones what is stopping them from making all the rest fake and why dose some look real did they put a fake on in to hide the fact that the rest of the deca was better fakes who knows hope you guys can help thanks in advance

ps i just want to make sure before i uae them and my ass falls of lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	1069 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	88686

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	1682 
Size:	311.4 KB 
ID:	88687

Name:	9.JPG