novastepp,

What are your thoughts on someone who may be insulin resistant? How can one tell if he/she is insulin resistant?

If one happens to be, then should they eat a different type of diet? fasting?

What are your thoughts on body type and dieting? For instance, I am an endomorph and can't lose fat for shyt. My body hangs onto it like its the last thing on earth!

At the moment, I am battling bad muscle knots in which hinder my performance. I went to Sports Med doctor and she has me strengthening my weak muscles (low back, glutes, lower abs, core), are there any supplements that help aide in relaxing/healing these knots? I have one knot in the bottom of my foot that just baffles doctors and PT's. I want to train hard as FACK, but my body just will not allow me to do so.

I get bad DOMS, my legs are still hurting bad from Sunday. I understand that they are some of the largest muscles in the body, but my legs usually take up to 5 days to where I don't feel sore. Is there anything that will aide in flushing out lactic acid? I am an asthmatic if that has anything to do with it.

Here is my ongoing thread since I joined up here. It is full of laughs, highs, lows, and everything in between! http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...tage-down.html

Thanks in advance for the replies!