Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: M1t FAQ

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You could just start over with the sample PCT, or you could go with something like 100 mg of clomid and 30 mg of nolvadex ED, that should jack up your test levels pretty quick.

Saleensrule is offline New Member
    ok thanks also Whats the worst thats gonna come from this just a lil loss in size and strength? I think I'm just gonna do what you said taking 30mg of tamox and 100mg of clomid ed , but how long should I do this for the whole pct or just for a week or so and then go back to regular pct? hopefully that will get things back on track
    Last edited by Saleensrule; 02-04-2005 at 12:15 PM.

This is all startting to make sense now, I was wondering why I was startting to lose weight that I had gained and wasen't looking as big in the mirror as when I was on m1t, good thing its only been 5lbs so far hopefully I can keep the rest and get some back even. Well this is a lesson learned and if I do another cycle hopefully I can get better end results startting with the proper pct. Thanks for all the help NSA

nsa
    Some of the weight is probably water and electrolyte retention. Your body isn't going to tear down everything you've built in a few days because of low test levels. Just keep working out with intensity and don't slack on your diet. I like using clen during pct to help keep me from putting on fat when i bulk during pct. You look pretty lean, so if you can't handle clen then just eat alot.

I'm just gonna do what you said taking 30mg of tamox and 100mg of clomid ed, So NSA how long should I do this for the whole pct or just for a week or so and then go back to regular pct?

nsa
    3 weeks is good.

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    I bought a bottle of m1t a few weeks ago, in canada
    http://www.befit.ca/mdtotalnutrition/animal_stack.html
    Its at the very bottom of the page, Andro Technologies M1T
    I talked to the store teller and they said to take two 10mg casules a day, however i read the first page of this thread and you guys have capsules that are 5mg each and you take 2 a day which equals 10mg
    should i take what the person at the store told me to take or should i take 1 capsule a day since mine come in 10mg capsules? And if i take one a day, when is the best time to take it?
    thanx

10mg is really all you need of M1T, so one pill a day. The best time to take it imo would be before you workout due to it's short half-life

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    It has somewhere around an 8-9 hour half life, I would take it 2x daily.

^ soo i should take it twice a day even though they are 10mg capsules?

nsa
    If 10 mg is your desired dose then split the tablet in half and take a half tablet twice daily.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    2x/ED. 10mg is the starting point, some require more than others. 7-10 days into the cycle, you should be able to tell if your dose is effective. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Don't hesitate to split the pills in half, like nsa said.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If 10 mg is your desired dose then split the tablet in half and take a half tablet twice daily.
    You really don't have to do that bro. I did it each way in two different cycles and nothing was different. I actually think I did better when I just took one 10mg dose, but maybe that was just me. Anyways, either way will work.

Bro, young slug is right that you can get good results off of one dose per day. There are other reasons to split the dose up though. As mentioned before, the compound has a short half-life. In order to maintain steady plasma levels, the common wisdom is to overlap the doses to keep the level from dropping too low. For example injectible testosterone enanthate has a half-life of 10.5 days, but it is shot every 7 days. Test prop has a half-life of 4.5 days, but it is shot ED or EOD at the longest. One important aspect of this method is that it helps you avoid the estrogen/testosterone imbalance and the side effects that can result. What I mean is whenever you raise your hormone levels, you're raising estrogen levels in the process. That's okay, as long as your male hormone levels are high. It's not okay to have elevated estro levels if your male hormones get low. IOW, fluctuation is not good.

This is all theory, and young slug has experience that either way works fine for him - and I won't discount that. I will run any future cycles with a split doseage, but that is just my opinion - take it for what it's worth.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe this hasn't been stickied up top

WTF? I thought it was, but it's not now. Maybe I was wrong.

It should be. There's a lot good information in here.

If your pills are not able to be split, such as a capsule it will be fine to take once a day. But IMO, optimal results will come from splitting dosages up.

thanx guys
    i check my capsules, they are not breakable, dammit
    anways, will 1 10mg cap be enough for one once a day?
    Im 6'1 198 pounds

Maybe, maybe not - try it and see. If it's not, after a week to a week and a half, bump it up. You can still divide the dose, it'll just be more of a pain in the ass.

nsa
    For someone your weight you might need more than 10 mg ED. Whats your BF% or FFM #? If your relatively low BF% then i would say go with 20 mg ED if all you have are 10 mg caps. I would just see what works for you without sides becoming too much for you. BTW, your first M1T cycle is generally the best by way of gains, at least it was for me. So don't waste your first cycle.

I agree with nsa - my first cycle was far and away the most productive. I started at 25mg and bumped to 35mg - I don't recommend that, though - better to keep the dose as low as possible while making good gains.

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, one more question. Do you know if the use of M1T and all the organic compounds you take with it as countermeasures (w/o the 4-ad) will show up on a drug test for a job? I really want to start but i am worried about this as i have a few interviews coming up. thanks.

Not a chance, bro - don't sweat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Not a chance, bro - don't sweat it.
    Thanks Whitey, you have been a great help thus far! Much appreciated.

Not a problem, brother - good luck with everything.

nsa, i was reading throug this thread to find the best times to take M1T. I see you have said every 6 hrs and every 12 hrs. Which one is prefered? I am planning on taking 10 mg for 4 wks. Do i take 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night before bed? Or do i take 5mg every 6 hrs?

Take 5mg in the AM, and another 5mg about 9 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Take 5mg in the AM, and another 5mg about 9 hours later.
    Cool, thanks man. I hope i make some gains knowing that i tried a real aas cycle (500mg omna250 for 10 wks) before this for the first time. I will keep u guys posted.
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 02-09-2005 at 10:03 AM.

You may want a slightly higher dosage than. Maybe the second week bump it up to 15, then 20 the final weeks. IMO 10mgs of M 1T wont quite compare to 500mg of test for 10 weeks. But, if 10mgs is doing the trick, keep it at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    You may want a slightly higher dosage than. Maybe the second week bump it up to 15, then 20 the final weeks. IMO 10mgs of M 1T wont quite compare to 500mg of test for 10 weeks. But, if 10mgs is doing the trick, keep it at 10.
    Cool man, will do. Thanks

Bleche is offline New Member
    Blah! This is my third cycle.. It has been 11 days since I started the cycle and although I have gained about 7-8 lbs, I dont feel the strength increases as I did on the previous cycles. Should I bump up to 20mg??? I'm just wondering if a good portion of it is water weight.

I'm 5'11 182lbs 10%BF consuming around 3k calories a day on cycle.

I would. My first cycle was far and away better than my second or third. It seems to decrease in effectiveness each time. This is the nature of all compounds, and one of the main reasons to try to reach your genetic limit naturally before using hormones.

Bump it up, and watch the sides carefully. JMO.

Your third cycle at 10mgs? I would expect diminishing returns on 10mgs.

Bleche is offline New Member
    That's what I think is happening. I took 2 months off between my last cycle and this one. I was stupid with first and second cycle.. blah. This time Im going to use the research chems. BTW anybody used the Cia on aar's site??

nsa
    bump

gpupp is offline New Member

Question what to do?

great post nsa..great info guys..just a little stuck here in the midst of nsa's mit stack:

5'8
    15% bf
    5 years of training
    doing hybrid westside training
    went from 195 to 210 in 16 days on cycle

notable improvements:
    incline db: 85-8 to 105-8
    bench: 265-3 to 295-3
    squat: 225-12 to 315-12
    GM: 185-3 to 225-3
    tbar: 180-6 to 225-6
    push press: 165-5 to 195-5

ph taken:
    1ad once
    clen once

so after two weeks at 10mg m1t, I don't feel the pump or anything anymore..seem to have wore off..now should I go to 15mg or stick through the next two weeks at 10mg? Or stop the cycle end of third week and start PCT? thanks for the help!

at 210 I would bump it to 15 or 20mgs.

nsa
    At 210 i would bump it up to 20 mg ED. 15 mg might even be too little for you, especially if your not feeling anything from 10 mg.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I started round 2 today. Im runnin 15-20-20-25mg weeks 1-4 and 600mg 4derm ed. Eatin even more like a pig too. I never got pics after my first run but Ill be sure to get some after this one. Most people had noticed sereous size gains after the first one of only 10mg ed throughout, so this run should be hella better.

Thread Information