Cycle looks good, Bro.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Why so much smith work????

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i think that was his last week of pct.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Are ya keeping the gains?

Also, just curious, how are the "loads" on PCT?

Nice numbers bro...I like your back routine....but I typically go with more sets, do you feel this is the base exercise for mass?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    Nice numbers bro...I like your back routine....but I typically go with more sets, do you feel this is the base exercise for mass?
    So far this routine has helped me add some mass onto myback....I was like you in the sense I did more sets, but from what I gather (someone correct me if im wrong) volume training isnt the best way to add size...I like to go real heavy/real intense for less sets b/c when i was volume training i just wasnt putting enough size on...This thread helped me adopt some new training methods help, anyone who has used the HIT program also enjoy reading I**MFKR's posts because he is extremely knowledgeable in training methods

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    what are lawnmowers?? I'm sure I've prob. done them before.. just never heard the name..

Back is my favorite to train.. Have you ever done this super-set.. (Close grip cable rows followed by close grip pullups??) I almost threw up after 4 sets the other day!! that sh*t is hardcore!
    I'll try to desribe them better (I'm terrible at descriptions)....Its a very basic exercise...I guess you could call them 1-armed dumbell rows...You know the kind where u have one hand and knee up on the bench and you pulll the dumbell up w/ your free hand? I hope that desc helps...

I've never tried that superset b4....Sometimes Ill do a closegrip reversegrip pulldown and superset that w/ a wide grip behind the head pulldown...I kinda like the sound of yours though...I'll give it a shot on tuesday!

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    So far this routine has helped me add some mass onto myback....I was like you in the sense I did more sets, but from what I gather (someone correct me if im wrong) volume training isnt the best way to add size...I like to go real heavy/real intense for less sets b/c when i was volume training i just wasnt putting enough size on...This thread helped me adopt some new training methods help, anyone who has used the HIT program also enjoy reading I**MFKR's posts because he is extremely knowledgeable in training methods

I'll try to desribe them better (I'm terrible at descriptions)....Its a very basic exercise...I guess you could call them 1-armed dumbell rows...You know the kind where u have one hand and knee up on the bench and you pulll the dumbell up w/ your free hand? I hope that desc helps...

I've never tried that superset b4....Sometimes Ill do a closegrip reversegrip pulldown and superset that w/ a wide grip behind the head pulldown...I kinda like the sound of yours though...I'll give it a shot on tuesday!
    Ohhhhh yeahh,, I do those all the time .. Like a damn lawnmower
    yeah, when u get a chance do that superset..

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    Ohhhhh yeahh,, I do those all the time .. Like a damn lawnmower
    yeah, when u get a chance do that superset..
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    like ur starting a lawn mower.lol i got ya on that one too.

yayyy you guys got it!

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    like ur starting a lawn mower.lol i got ya on that one too.

the smith has always scared me as I want the BEST effort/mass everytime I workout...however, I am thinking I need a deload and just wodnering if your chest developed on cycle the way you wanted using it vs. barbell and dbell....

How was your diet etc on your week off? Lower carbs? Did you do anything? Cardio? I could use one too!

i feel my chest developed very nicely using the smith machine...Even though you're not using your stablilzers as much, you can load the weight on more so than you would be able to w/ a barbell or dumbell therefore making up for at least some of that difference

my off week...well call it more of a cheat week
    My birthday was on monday, had friends come visit on friday so needless to say im looking a lil soft today

great stuff bro....so from your log, what do you feel was your ebst chest routine? I'll smack it today and report back.....

great stuff bro....so from your log, what do you feel was your ebst chest routine? I'll smack it today and report back.....
    im sorry i didnt see this post earlier bro...I feel my best chest workout was actually my first week of pct...hope that helps a bit!

I did it bro...and like I said, i've always felt that the smith was a girly machine.......however, for some reason, my chest seemed much much more pumped after both incline and flat work....shoulder is still bother me, and I felt I was being a pussy, but now i am wonderin if you can get massive using the smith....very weiird.....thoughts?

I did it bro...and like I said, i've always felt that the smith was a girly machine.......however, for some reason, my chest seemed much much more pumped after both incline and flat work....shoulder is still bother me, and I felt I was being a pussy, but now i am wonderin if you can get massive using the smith....very weiird.....thoughts?
    wouldnt see why not...just load that weight on!

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    200x4 on Smyth machine? WEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    200x4 on Smyth machine? WEAK!!!
    thanks bro!

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    why brand SD did you use?

Anabolic Extreme

Anabolic Extreme
    YEah.....that is the now banned stuff.

I am curious if the unbanned works as well. I assume it does not, but do not know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    YEah.....that is the now banned stuff.

I am curious if the unbanned works as well. I assume it does not, but do not know for sure.
    No reason it shouldnt work just as well...Its the same exact stuff just under a different label

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    About how much money did u end up spending on yr cycle? for everything i.e. supps, SD, and PCT...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    About how much money did u end up spending on yr cycle? for everything i.e. supps, SD, and PCT...
    If i remember correctly...
    All of my support supps ran around $90
    The pct stuff ran around $125 + size-On @ $40
    and the sd...i think I paid $35ish (this was back a while though)

so when all was said and done id have to say in the neighborhood of $300

No reason it shouldnt work just as well...Its the same exact stuff just under a different label
    I am pretty sure they banned the the compound in anabolic extreme SD. With the new stuff, the chemical compound make up (for lack of a better word) has been altered. Hence, it is not banned.

Not sure what this alteration changes once induced into the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I am pretty sure they banned the the compound in anabolic extreme SD. With the new stuff, the chemical compound make up (for lack of a better word) has been altered. Hence, it is not banned.

Not sure what this alteration changes once induced into the body.
    I retract my previous statement--you win!

SD is:
    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one

and SNS methyl drol xt is:
    2a,17a,dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

not sure on what the difference concerning effectiveness would be though
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 11-10-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Chad B is offline Banned
    I bumped this because I am tiered of doing a search every time I want to read it. It is also very good for all the noobs to read. I think we should try to keep it bumped for the noobs

haha...agreed chad!

Chad B is offline Banned
    Hey guys I'll be starting a cycle of SD on Monday September 4th to help me along with my bulking diet...Current stats are 6'2" 188lbs...Just finished (imo) a very successful cutting diet thanks to all the help over on the diet forum...Heres a link to the diet I will be following during my cycle:Upstate's Bulking Diet
    I'll be doing a 4 week cycle 20/20/30/30...I hope to lean bulk to 210 in (hopefully) 12 weeks
    Supporting supps will be taken as follows:
    Milk Thistle:1800mg/day
    Hawthorne Berry: 1650mg/day
    FF Niacin: 1100mg/day
    RYR: 1200mg/day
    COQ10:100mg/day(taken 1week prior + first week & First 2weeks PCT)

I will split the dosage of support supps so I can take half in the morning and half at night.
    SD will be taken during my first meal and another pro/fat meal later on in the day

My PCT will go as follows:
    aromasin : 4 weeks 25mg/day
    clomid: 2weeks 105mg/day 2 weeks 70mg/day
    Will also supplement in Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn to help keep as much strength as possible

Also will be on the lookout for lowerback pumps in which case I'll pick up some taurine
    and will be on the lookout for prostate pain in which case I'll pick up some Saw Palmetto

This all starts Monday September 4th so be on the lookout!
    Hey bro, just wondering if the COQ10 was worth it? It is very expensive and I am thinking of skipping it. Do you feel the effects from it? Did you think it is a solid supp? Do you think it is very important to take while on sd cycle. I have read of its energy and antioxidants propertys.

Tanks Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Chad B
    Hey bro, just wondering if the COQ10 was worth it? It is very expensive and I am thinking of skipping it. Do you feel the effects from it? Did you think it is a solid supp? Do you think it is very important to take while on sd cycle. I have read of its energy and antioxidants propertys.

Tanks Tank
    I believe it is...RYR depletes the body of COQ10 so it wouldnt be a bad idea to put it back in...I will confess I did not use it b/c of a tight $$ situation (gotta love bein a sr in college)...but I would not reccomend the same for ne one else...I actually have a professor who is a health nut and she swears by the stuff...I'm sure you read that sd killed me when it came to lethargy, and COQ10 supposedly does wonders for energy levels, not to mention it replenishes your coq10 levels in your heart...so tying this together id get it! better to b safe than sorry!

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Great Log. Thanks for info Upstate

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Great Log. Thanks for info Upstate
    not a problem brother!

lene28 is offline Junior Member
    I am about to start a Methyl Masterdrol M1D cycle.
    I am going to use the same supporting supps. as you, however do you think i could substitute Nolva for Clom in the PCT? Great Log.

SwoleKat is offline New Member
    Yo Yo Yo I am new here and my name is SwoleKat and I am all Swoled up to be here. Great log bro, major

About to start a SD cy and this has been a big help, thanks for taking the time to put it in the web for us bb!

~SK~

Quote Originally Posted by lene28
    I am about to start a Methyl Masterdrol M1D cycle.
    I am going to use the same supporting supps. as you, however do you think i could substitute Nolva for Clom in the PCT? Great Log.
    Thanks for the feedback brother.

Kinda confused about what cycle you're doing. Are you doing a methyl masterdrol cycle, or an Methyl 1-D cycle? Or are you stacking them? If you're thinking about stacking them I'd advise against it. IMO a good rule of thumb is never to stack 2 orals. If your diets in check theres no reason one shouldnt do the trick. If you do decide to go w/ methyl masterdrol however I was advise against nolva. Members have had problems w/ mm/sd and using nolva during pct mainly with gyno. A supp guru on here MacrophageAlpha determined it was due to nolvas ability to upregulate the progesterone receptor, and mm/sd's progestinic properties (they're not progestins but rather dht derivatives)...So if you're prone to gyno I wouldnt reccomend nolva

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleKat
    Yo Yo Yo I am new here and my name is SwoleKat and I am all Swoled up to be here. Great log bro, major

About to start a SD cy and this has been a big help, thanks for taking the time to put it in the web for us bb!

~SK~
    First I'd like to say welcome brother!

Its good to have you aboard, and thanks for the support/feedback on the log. Keep us updated as to your progress!

Thanks for the help man, I think I am gonna just return the M1D and stick with just Methyl Masterdrol. On the PCT what are the effects of the aromasin ? I am prone to gyno so is there a certain type of PCT i should run or will yours be sufficient? Seriously thanks for all the help.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Bump

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    how can u determine if your prone to gyno without actually seeing if you get gyno after a cycle? lol

Because I got gyno after doing my 2nd cycle of M1T-4AD, right before it got banned in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    how can u determine if your prone to gyno without actually seeing if you get gyno after a cycle? lol
    Theres really nothing to see. If you got gyno either during a cycle or post cycle you're prone. If you didnt then you're either not prone or you just got lucky (probably the latter of the 2)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information