Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Damn... sounds like some can't wait

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havok561
    I couldnt find it on proteinfactory?? is it still not available??
    i e-mailed proteinfactory yesterday and they said it will be available by the weeks end....

cant wait

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting for sure

I'm in the same boat as you guys. All of the product information has been submitted, the write ups were written by the marketing department, and Protein Factory has the bottles ready to be sold. Now we're (all) just waiting to see it go up on their site and be available for sale.

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. All of the product information has been submitted, the write ups were written by the marketing department, and Protein Factory has the bottles ready to be sold. Now we're (all) just waiting to see it go up on their site and be available for sale.
    Just got e-mail from protein factory and the told me 1-2 more days before its on the site.

But they are already taking orders and its 44.95 for a bottle with 30 servings per bottle ( is a serving the 200% dose Anthony?)

Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    Just got e-mail from protein factory and the told me 1-2 more days before its on the site.

But they are already taking orders and its 44.95 for a bottle with 30 servings per bottle ( is a serving the 200% dose Anthony?)
    Yes. A daily serving is 3 caps, and each bottle contains 90 caps. That dose will (as per the research I've done) be the necessary dose for a 200% increase in Testosterone levels .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yes. A daily serving is 3 caps, and each bottle contains 90 caps. That dose will (as per the research I've done) be the necessary dose for a 200% increase in Testosterone levels.
    How many human models has this product been tested on? I have a few questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    How many human models has this product been tested on? I have a few questions...
    None. What are your questions?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    its on the website now

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    its on the website now
    Uhhh ohhh... look out!

havok561 is offline Junior Member
    I ordered MyogenX, now how will I incorperate it in PCT? should I still use Nolvadex and Aromasin ?

vermin is offline Member
    Yes. A daily serving is 3 caps, and each bottle contains 90 caps. That dose will (as per the research I've done) be the necessary dose for a 200% increase in Testosterone levels.

...for 167 pound male? So most of us need about 5 caps a day?

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    ...for 167 pound male? So most of us need about 5 caps a day?
    I think the other 2 ingredients, when combined with the first one, will get you to the 200% level without taking more than 3 caps.

http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=829

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Anthony,

It seems like you have been in the game for a while and in the past you have not specifically endorsed any products. Why the change now and what would you say to those folks who think you are only promoting this product for monetary gain?

Personally, I'm going to give MyogenX a try, but I'm sure that there are some people who think you are only in this one for the money.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I just ordered mine. I will be finishing up my PCT in 4 days and will use MyogenX as a bridge with 25 or 50mg of priviron.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    I just ordered mine. I will be finishing up my PCT in 4 days and will use MyogenX as a bridge with 25 or 50mg of priviron.
    Let us know how it goes.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Anthony,

It seems like you have been in the game for a while and in the past you have not specifically endorsed any products. Why the change now and what would you say to those folks who think you are only promoting this product for monetary gain?

Personally, I'm going to give MyogenX a try, but I'm sure that there are some people who think you are only in this one for the money.
    Ah c'mon, after the heartfelt description about how they went to lunch, how could anyone doubt this product?

Why else would he be doing this? I see no claims for a charitable movement here. If the fact that something was done for the money meant it did not work, then good luck with your computer, toaster, car, air flight, tv, ....

Profit is the most civilized, and civilizing, motive invented by man.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I think you have caught the eye of many on this one Anthony. I really hope it works out like you said. If not i am going to burn your book !

...wait i already paid for it, DOH

vermin is offline Member
    Better buy 100 jars before it is banned....

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    if this test booster is as good as it says could it replace injectable test?

Ah c'mon, after the heartfelt description about how they went to lunch, how could anyone doubt this product?
    That's actually a true story.

[Left out of the story: I had about 5-6 beers for lunch in an hour]

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Anthony, how likely is it to work its magic whilst ON and whats your rational for it working that way.

I don't wanna order heaps of it only to find out that it can't restore LH secretion because my HPTA is being suppressed by the AAS.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    How is this going to be any different than the other "herbal" test boosters such as jungle warfare and hyperdrol?

vermin is offline Member
    That's actually a true story.

[Left out of the story: I had about 5-6 beers for lunch in an hour]

Well I suppose it must've been lo-carb protein beer with green tea extract or something, but I'd have more respect for you if it was Guinness or Bass or something good...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    So what will become of "unleased", PF's other test boooster?

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    If I take 6 capsules a day will it increase testosterone by 400% and so on...?

Well I suppose it must've been lo-carb protein beer with green tea extract or something, but I'd have more respect for you if it was Guinness or Bass or something good...
    It was a Sam Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Walker
    If I take 6 capsules a day will it increase testosterone by 400% and so on...?
    You need 100ms/kg/day of the primary ingredient in MyoGenX to get a 600% increase...so yes, it's dose dependant. Highly.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing ime wondering about when increasing natrual testosterone levels to large degree:

When you get an 200%+ increase in natty test levels (for a long peroid of time), is it "possible" that to many androgen recepters gets activated to much, so that the hypotalamus will respond by eventually supressing its own HPTA production again??

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Anthony,

I'm not specifically endorsing a product per se...I actually designed this one...so I think there's a big difference between me simply endorsing a prodcuct, and me actually designing one.

The reason I became involved in this particular project is that I felt like I could design a product nobody had ever seen before, which would be effective for both my crowd (AAS users) as well as the Natural people. Anyway, the primary motivation for this was to put out a product that would really work to elevate testosterone , because I think most of the other ones on the market are terrible. So that's the reason I invested my time and energy into supplement design instead of writing another book or doing something else.

In the end though, I'm not going to donate the money I earn from this to charity, or whatever. I'm a professional in the performance enhancement industry, and this supplement represents my efforts to diversify what I'm doing in the industry, and produce a product which will be as successful in the world of supplements as my book is in the world of steroid guides.

So the answer is that I felt like I had something unique to bring to the supplement industry, and that I knew that if I produced a quality product that people were going to see results from, it would do well....which would of course mean that I would earn money from it.

Here's a picture of it, if anyone is interested. If you look off to the right side, you can see my signature on the bottle (it's the same one you see on the back cover of my book as well).

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    Anthony, how likely is it to work its magic whilst ON and whats your rational for it working that way.

I don't wanna order heaps of it only to find out that it can't restore LH secretion because my HPTA is being suppressed by the AAS.
    I believe that use of MyoGenX will support the HPTA while on a cycle in a way similar to HCG , but instead of mimicing LH, it actually stimulates you to produce it.

havok561 is offline Junior Member
    so should be used for PCT replacing HCG , im trying to figure out how to incorperate it, plesase help Anthony

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna order and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    One thing ime wondering about when increasing natrual testosterone levels to large degree:

When you get an 200%+ increase in natty test levels (for a long peroid of time), is it "possible" that to many androgen recepters gets activated to much, so that the hypotalamus will respond by eventually supressing its own HPTA production again??
    I wouldn't mind hearing
    an answer to this question.

EDIT: GO TIKI

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

No. That's totally impossible.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Anthony...

Please tell me if this is correct....the full dose will give you 200% test production correct? But isn't it also correct that your body doesn't absorb everything we feed it...So is it true to say its 200% if everything is absorbed but significantly less absorbtion is prob more realistic....Something to do with biological values. I wouldn't make this claim if it were a steroid but with it being plant extract I am wondering

Final Question is how did u come up with the name....it so closely resembles the product line Myogenix
    Last edited by HighandWide; 11-09-2006 at 10:02 AM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    not the way he says it.. but the basic idea of his question is good? will there be any mechanisms (compensatory or what not) that will eventually suppress the HPTA (or do sumin else to inhibit too much test of being produced or whatever) if this product actually works it will be interesting to see how it works while on and how it works used natty (if used for long periods of time etc).. i think we will find out answers to these questions only after it has been in the market for some time and actually proven to be effective..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ANTHONY,

SEE THIS:

I'm as excited as anyone, heck it's my thread, but now that the product is available and before purchasing it, I'd like to see the research that spawned it. Where can this be found, or could you post it?

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-09-2006 at 11:08 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information