Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    anthonys spending your money in aruba right now leave your name and number and he will call you back.lol
    And he left you all a note:

" SUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSS "

-Love Anthony

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    200% is double the original
    double the average 10mg in a day to get 20mg
    double the average 70mg in a week to get 140mg
    I'm not going to knock the math there, but I will say that my thoughts centered around why people don't run 250mg of Test EW.

250mg synthetic is barely replacing natural production when you are completely shut down, so there is no reason to only inject 250mg. If 250 barely replaced it, shooting 500mg/EW would be close to 2x's that initial #, hence my 200% increase.

My logic may be off, but I speculate production of 140mg/EW would fall into the range of avg. middle aged males and possibly older.

I've seen natural testosterone production figures that use different scales, so that may be it also

Sorry guys...I don't check this forum too often. I don't even log into most message boards every day....

There's way too many questions for me to even begin trying to answer them, so for now, just like the rest of you guys, I'm just curious to see what kind of feedback we get.

jinos is offline Member
    Just started myogenX today. Will update you guys with results and bloodwork. Til then.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Thanx, Jinos. How long you running the myogenx?? I'll be anxiously looking forward to your updates!

Remember, you get the 200% increase within 5 days, but already people are saying they get a libido increase in the first day or two.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Remember, you get the 200% increase within 5 days, but already people are saying they get a libido increase in the first day or two.
    The first day ! Was this a typo ?

I hope others on the board will give us some feedback. If others like it i will try it on my next upcoming PCT.

No...honestly, the guy in the marketing department said he got a libido increase on the first day. Could be a placebo, because he knew that it would increase his libido, but I think that it looks good right now ffor the product....

We'll see as time goes on.

havok561 is offline Junior Member
    ok again, how would you incorporate it into PCT, just aromasin and Myogenx? still use nolva, help??

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I'm on my 4th day of MyogenX. I took 5 pills the first 2 days and will continue with 4 ED the rest of the way. I plan on running it for 45 days. I do notice a increase in libido as well as testical size increase. I just came off a 5 week PCT with clomid and nolv. so I was pretty plump at the end of the 5 weeks, it seems that size has increased more. I feel a little bit jacked up, slightly more pumped than normal. I will keep updating.

Quote Originally Posted by havok561
    ok again, how would you incorporate it into PCT, just aromasin and Myogenx? still use nolva, help??
    I would still run the PCT that I desined, and add in 3 caps/day of MyoGenX.

Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    I'm on my 4th day of MyogenX. I took 5 pills the first 2 days and will continue with 4 ED the rest of the way. I plan on running it for 45 days. I do notice a increase in libido as well as testical size increase. I just came off a 5 week PCT with clomid and nolv. so I was pretty plump at the end of the 5 weeks, it seems that size has increased more. I feel a little bit jacked up, slightly more pumped than normal. I will keep updating.
    Glad to hear that it's working for you. I'm really happy that feedback is starting to come back and all of it has been really good so far.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    that's one of the timings we were looking for..

now if we can find someone to do just this product as the only pct...

then we will have a better picture
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

The libido increase seems to be universal in everyone who has tried it so far. I'm pretty happy with the feedback I've been getting both here and on EF, but I'll be happier once I hear about some people getting through their first month or two on it.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    "double post"
    Last edited by I_Want_Abs; 11-17-2006 at 04:16 PM.

The libido increase seems to be universal in everyone who has tried it so far. I'm pretty happy with the feedback I've been getting both here and on EF, but I'll be happier once I hear about some people getting through their first month or two on it.
    hey anthony are you going to be trying this product out for yourself seeing as you are one of the main people involved with bringing it to the BB'ing community? just curious.

i should be getting mine in the mail soon

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    hey anthony are you going to be trying this product out for yourself seeing as you are one of the main people involved with bringing it to the BB'ing community? just curious.

i should be getting mine in the mail soon
    I am going to try it as soon as I get a bottle...mine's in the mail right now, I'm told...

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    I am going to try it as soon as I get a bottle...mine's in the mail right now, I'm told...
    jeez id figure that being a key developer in this product you'd get a truckload free b4 anyone else would....that aint right!!!

havok561 is offline Junior Member
    so should I be on Myogenx all 6 weeks of pct then??

I'm getting a slight bit on insomnia of the MyogenX I believe. I have been spacing out to 4 servings throught the day, taking my last before bed. I fall asleep ok but seem to be very restless all night. I think I will double up on my
    3rd serving and see how that goes. This stuff gives you a nice pumped hard feeling, or it could be the 50mgs. of proviron I'm taking?

Bump

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    are you humping your couch yet?

Mach .78 is offline New Member
    If you all are looking for studies on this Test boosting compound "Fadogia Agrestis", try Google. I myself am looking for a good bulk source on you guessed it, Google. Don't tell me I won't find it either, because I've found reliable sources for every other compound these companies are jacking the price through the roof on.

I googled it, and there were some articles. I believe they were the same ones by the professor that Anthony mentioned though.

neardark is offline Junior Member
    I've just listened the interview that the super human radio did with the PHD student "Toyan Yakubu" refering the "fadojia agrestis"...

I think that i'm gonna give it a try.

hey anthony my myogenx got seized!! i have sent you an e-mail, i have been informed that i need a manufactures declaration signed off on a letter head stating a full ingreadients list or my stuff gets destroyed....
    please hit me back with an e-mail or PM soon...

by the way i have contacted protein factory too but have yet to here from them.

cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    hey anthony my myogenx got seized!! i have sent you an e-mail, i have been informed that i need a manufactures declaration signed off on a letter head stating a full ingreadients list or my stuff gets destroyed....
    please hit me back with an e-mail or PM soon...

by the way i have contacted protein factory too but have yet to here from them.

cheers bro
    It's Monday morning, 7am right now (where myself and Protein Factory are). I'm sure you haven't received an e-mail back from them because they work normal buisness hours, for the most part. If you don't hear back from them in a couple of days, contact me via e-mail again and I'll call them on the phone for you and sort things out.

It's Monday morning, 7am right now (where myself and Protein Factory are). I'm sure you haven't received an e-mail back from them because they work normal buisness hours, for the most part. If you don't hear back from them in a couple of days, contact me via e-mail again and I'll call them on the phone for you and sort things out.
    thanks mate, with all this going on i forgot about the time diference from AUS to the US

Damn. I ordered my Myogenx last wednesday, but I just found out it isn't even shipping until today. So I probably won't see it until friday or saturday.... I was really looking forward to starting it tommorrow.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    No kidding, if i order again, ill get the faster shipping! mines shippin today as well...

Well, I called Protein Factory, and they told me it was "out of stock", but that they just got some in today and it will ship yet today. However, it will still be 4 or 5 days via regular mail to arrive to where I'm at on the west side of the country. If I like the product and want more, I'll make sure and order two weeks in advance of when I need it next time.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Damn. I ordered my Myogenx last wednesday, but I just found out it isn't even shipping until today. So I probably won't see it until friday or saturday.... I was really looking forward to starting it tommorrow.
    you will get probably tuesday or wednesday. If the USPS thing says Electronic shipping received or something like it will be there very soon. Mine said that on like Monday and i got mine wednesday

Hey Bros,
    I has been several days since my last update. I have been taking 4 MyogenX pills per day for the last 14 days. I must say that this stuff is 1000 times better than trib or tongat. My workout endurance and stamina has definitley picked up, I have put on about 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks with a less than steller diet. I seem to have lost a little body fat along the way. The thing I like the most is the semi pumped jacked feeling. It reminds me of being on a small cycle. I have just ordered an additional bottle, I will be taking this product for a total of 45 days.

I also forgot to mention the fact that I'm getting tired in the afternoons. This is very much a similar feeling I get when my test and RBC levels rise during the first few weeks of a cycle. This coupled with a slight increase in oily skin and mild acne, lead me to beleive that the test levels are on the rise.

Thanks for the update Anavar Man! Sounds like this stuff is the real deal. I sure hope it has the same positive effects on me.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Great to know, ill be startin mine shortly!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    but wait a minute. myogenix wont do jack for you anthony cuz, well, arent you on TRT? i coulda sworn i read in " chemicly insane" that you were a lifer. Now, i could be wrong...i may have gotten my articles mixed up.if i did, i apologize. However, even if you were, if myogenix could pull your natty test levels out of the trenches(which if on TRT im sure they are there)then that would be REALLY impressive. BUT, if it doesnt work, and you are off your juice, couldt that be putting yourself at a huge muscle wasting risk?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    but wait a minute. myogenix wont do jack for you anthony cuz, well, arent you on TRT? i coulda sworn i read in " chemicly insane" that you were a lifer. Now, i could be wrong...i may have gotten my articles mixed up.if i did, i apologize. However, even if you were, if myogenix could pull your natty test levels out of the trenches(which if on TRT im sure they are there)then that would be REALLY impressive. BUT, if it doesnt work, and you are off your juice, couldt that be putting yourself at a huge muscle wasting risk?
    Yes. I use Oasis Rejuvination for my HRT. I'm going to use some MyoGenX, and see if testicular size increases (not that I really experience much shrinkage). If it does, then I'm going to be pretty thrilled, as it may have potential to keep testicular volume on a cycle, instead of using HCG (which isn't such a hot drug, IMO).

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    jeez id figure that being a key developer in this product you'd get a truckload free b4 anyone else would....that aint right!!!
    I know right ?! hahaha

jinos is offline Member
    Alright, been on this stuff for almost 2 weeks and still no results in anything. Will update once finished and with bloodwork.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information