Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Best Test Booster Ever?

From the mind of Anthony Roberts comes...MyogenX!
    He says the research is sound, but whether or not it can deliver on what's purported is presently a matter of conjecture (even for the nay sayers) since it's not yet available.

It claims to boost [natty] testosterone levels 200%, with a potential of 600%.
    Of course only time will tell, but the implications both general and during PCT would be staggering!
    1. Is Roberts simply trying to cash in on his recent publication fame?
    2. Can one put a price tag, dollar or pound, on one's reputation?

I'm certainly not his PR man as many might suggest, but rather felt something with such potential warranted heralding.

Mat 7:1/Luke 6/37 "Judge not, lest ye be judged" are both improperly paraphrased, and incorrectly contexted. But let's apply it anyway, and reserve judgment until the final die is cast. Oh and...Godspeed Roberts, some of us are actually rooting for such a supplemental breakthrough!

To read about it, go half-way down the page of the link below:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

M.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ive heard those claims before but would give it a try anyway. I wonder how much it boosts estrogen at the same time

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ROID, THERES THE AVY I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! LOL

Id like to see the results from someone using this stuff for a month...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can buy it at GNC, the odds of it doing what it says are very minimal.

200% would be equivalent to shooting 500mg or so of synthetic test.

No way can a pill be as effective as claimed, so I'd spend your money on some organic food instead of a bunk supp.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive heard all these claims with many other products,they are simply cashing in on the market, best thing to do is try it and see for yourself, i doubt it very much because if it was that good it would be illegal,

Hey if the claims are true just Imagen AAS will be a thing of the past lol, i agree with daem spend you money on food.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ROID, THERES THE AVY I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! LOL

Id like to see the results from someone using this stuff for a month...

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

mousetraps is offline Member
    nolvadex . ha.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem

No way can a pill be as effective as claimed, so I'd spend your money on some organic food instead of a bunk supp.

Now that would be one super supplement!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    sounds promising but who knows

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Horsepucky!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    A natrual product will boost testosterone levels from 200%-600%. Yeah right lol! If it can increase test by 600% then it would be roughly the same as being on a cycle with 600mg ew of test, Wow!! thats amaizing lol....

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    A natrual product will boost testosterone levels from 200%-600%. Yeah right lol! If it can increase test by 600% then it would be roughly the same as being on a cycle with 600mg ew of test, Wow!! thats amaizing lol....
    Hehe, but with the pricetag on todays supplements shooting 600 mg test/week would probably still be cheaper ;-)

I doubt the effects are as claimed, but if if they were, is it really so much better using a "natural" booster instead of taking a shot once or twice per week?

Many of the so-called all natural herbal supplements we really know very little about. True, some stuff like tribulus or tongkat do seem to have an effect for some people. But what else does those herbs contain? There is way too little research being put into possible side effects of these herbal products.

Make no mistake, just because we are talking herbal supplements doesn't mean it is all good. Cocaine also comes from a "natural herb", but surely nobody would claim it is good for you just because of this.

I'd rather take my chances with something cooked up in a lab, even if it is an UG one, than popping more or less unknown substances into my body, just because they have "been used by <insert random native people> for thousands of years".

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Roidattack - Ive heard those claims before but would give it a try anyway. I wonder how much it boosts estrogen at the same time?
    Interesting take. This is just the type of thought provoking, opinionated, yet cordial communication I envisioned from such an intellectual board.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive heard all these claims with many other products,they are simply cashing in on the market, best thing to do is try it and see for yourself, i doubt it very much because if it was that good it would be illegal,

Hey if the claims are true just Imagen AAS will be a thing of the past lol, i agree with daem spend you money on food.
    Point taken.
    But you should note there is substantial precedence for such product introduction on the open market, as many strong/dangerous, effective, possible steroid containing, proven to work, actual steroid mimicking products have run the gamut. To name a few, and with respect to the above descriptive ordering, DNP (mass marketed for nearly a decade in the early 1900’s and rivaled only by Crack, Anorexia and Bulimia), Hot Stuff (the early original formula stripped fat and promoted lbm), Mag 10 (many claim the first batches literally contained Winstrol ), Ephedra (best retail available fat burner since DNP), and Superdrol (if it’s not gear, the mimicking abilities of this stuff is virtually unmatched, and to my knowledge it’s still available).

Thus we know the technology exists to function under the radar (at least for a time). So if Hooker’s motives are genuine, and we have no reason to doubt them yet, this should quite interesting. As I stated in the initial post, “Time will tell”, as the bb community (or at least me and Roidattack) will be following this one with great enthusiasm.

Sofus99 - I doubt the effects are as claimed, but if if they were, is it really so much better using a "natural" booster instead of taking a shot once or twice per week?
    Though such a position is valid, your reasoning is interpolated. Nowhere within the text is aas replacement described as the intention of this product, only supplementation.

Sofus999 - Many of the so-called all natural herbal supplements we really know very little about. True, some stuff like tribulus or tongkat do seem to have an effect for some people. But what else does those herbs contain? There is way too little research being put into possible side effects of these herbal products.
    I agree, but would qualify that statement by saying, …too little CLINICAL research…” My point is that research takes four basic forms: 1) clinical study; 2) trial & error; 3) observation and; 4) Meta-analytical (the examination of already completed research). Herbs, for which there was traditionally little market (compared to drugs), primarily utilizes the latter three. For example, why do we typically take Milk Thistle with orals? There is virtually no, and I’ve run exhaustive searches through numerous medical journals and research databases, conclusive clinical evidence of its benefit in this area. The reason is quite simple. We do so because we know it possesses filter (liver & gallbladder) cleansing properties due to knowledge from the other three forms, respectively: 2 & 3) consistent observable results concerning its effects on cirrhosis sufferers and out-of-bound liver values; 4) documented collections of the aforementioned effects. Although one could argue that such evidence would be considered clinical, it lacks two critical elements. It wasn’t lab tested, and statistical significance was not determined.

Sofus99 - Make no mistake, just because we are talking herbal supplements doesn't mean it is all good. Cocaine also comes from a "natural herb", but surely nobody would claim it is good for you just because of this.
    Very true.

Snax - Horsepucky!
    Dare you…A MERE MORTAL scoff at the capabilities of modern science? Run searches for Dolly born 7/5/1996, nearly a decade ago. Love your terminology though!

Viator - A natrual product will boost testosterone levels from 200%-600%. Yeah right lol! If it can increase test by 600% then it would be roughly the same as being on a cycle with 600mg ew of test, Wow!! thats amaizing lol....
    No argument here, it’s quite a claim, and that'll be onnneee concentrated capsule.
    But stranger things have happened.

M.

I was initially approached by Protein Factory to help with designing some supplements, and kind of hesitated because I really had nothing new to bring to the market. I didn't want to just throw some shit everyone already heard of into a supplement and throw my name on it to help it sell. I think that's kind of a bullshit move, and would really just be trying to cash in on my name to make a buck. I have too many good people around me, and too many legitimate avenues for income to bother with something like that.

Anyway, then I found out about this herb from Nigeria which was being used to treat erectile dysfunction....so I did some research on the herb, and it was shown (in a published, peer-reviewed study) to fight Erectile Dysfunction by elevating LH levels, which in turn elevated testosterone levels . The dose needed to elevate testosterone levels 200% is 18mgs/kg/day, and the dose needed for the 600% increase is 100mg/kg/day. Anyway, MyogenX contains that herb, and 3-4 caps per day will give you the 200% increase. There's also a vitamin and a mineral in the formula, which will both help to increase testosterone levels as well (so it's got a 3-pronged attack, I suppose, on Test levels: an Herb, a vitamin, and a mineral).

Honestly, right now, I think that it's the best product to ever be released for testosterone elevation...but time will tell, and I'm looking forward to seeing people's reaction to it, and really to see how people incorporate it on PCT or during a cycle.

I've talked with AllSportsNutrition and they're looking forward to carrying it when it's released, so I'm hoping that it makes a big impact on the AAS world. Once it's released, I'll be uploading the PDF of the study where it was proven to increase testosterone onto my website for everyone to see. Until then, I don't want to give away the name of the primary ingredient in it.....

I also have (*in the works) a new herbal anti-estrogen (never before released) and a new fat-burner (again, never before released).

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Anthony - when do expect this product to be available for purchase?? It certainly sounds intriguing and I am very interested in trying it. Have you used it yourself yet?? Have you had others beta-test it?? Knowing your knowledge and reputation, I have high hopes for this. Let me know when I can get some to try for myself.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Sounds similar to Activate by Designer Supps. I took that Beta and the regular version and didn't notice much while on that. I would love a natural test booster, I'm just skeptical of these product claims. Interesting though.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    If you raised your test level 600% for an extended period of time (like 2 or 3 years) which you know people would do if it works we would have a fairly substantial cancer outbreak....

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you elevate LH for a prolonged time, hasn't that shown to make your pelotas less sensitive?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I was initially approached by Protein Factory to help with designing some supplements, and kind of hesitated because I really had nothing new to bring to the market. I didn't want to just throw some shit everyone already heard of into a supplement and throw my name on it to help it sell. I think that's kind of a bullshit move, and would really just be trying to cash in on my name to make a buck. I have too many good people around me, and too many legitimate avenues for income to bother with something like that.

Anyway, then I found out about this herb from Nigeria which was being used to treat erectile dysfunction....so I did some research on the herb, and it was shown (in a published, peer-reviewed study) to fight Erectile Dysfunction by elevating LH levels, which in turn elevated testosterone levels . The dose needed to elevate testosterone levels 200% is 18mgs/kg/day, and the dose needed for the 600% increase is 100mg/kg/day. Anyway, MyogenX contains that herb, and 3-4 caps per day will give you the 200% increase. There's also a vitamin and a mineral in the formula, which will both help to increase testosterone levels as well (so it's got a 3-pronged attack, I suppose, on Test levels: an Herb, a vitamin, and a mineral).

Honestly, right now, I think that it's the best product to ever be released for testosterone elevation...but time will tell, and I'm looking forward to seeing people's reaction to it, and really to see how people incorporate it on PCT or during a cycle.

I've talked with AllSportsNutrition and they're looking forward to carrying it when it's released, so I'm hoping that it makes a big impact on the AAS world. Once it's released, I'll be uploading the PDF of the study where it was proven to increase testosterone onto my website for everyone to see. Until then, I don't want to give away the name of the primary ingredient in it.....

I also have (*in the works) a new herbal anti-estrogen (never before released) and a new fat-burner (again, never before released).
    Have you seen Ross's anti-gyno reicpe. Its intresting. Use of Vitamin B-6, Zinc, Calcuim, Magnesium and more. I'm guessing its a similar use of these compunds as well as...Maybe more.

Use Anthony's new test booster and see what works for you. What works for one, may not work for another. If it aids in your PCT...Great. If not...Dont use it again. Simple.

Andros is offline Associate Member

Can you tell us when we will be able to buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    Last I heard from my guy at Protein Factory is that it will be available sometime next week or the following week. From speaking to AllSportsNutrition, they will be carrying it as soon as it's available....so my advice is to just keep checking here (steroid .com) and there'll be an announcement as soon as it's available. I'm thinking we're less than ten days from the launch of the product.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    On the subject of natty test boosters the best I found is activaTe by designer supplements... It has vastly improved the last two PCTs I have done using it. Look it up...

Im curious.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    Im curious.
    Exactly right.

Will probably grab some and use it before I get my next baseline (cruising) blood levels pre cycle.

mousetraps is offline Member
    i liked biotests trib product.

Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    i liked biotests trib product.
    I'll be honest and say that I don't like Tribulus at all. Even if I weren't coming out with a (*much better) testosterone booster , I wouldn't reccomend Tribulus to anyone. It's just not a very good product. It may help with Libido, but won't do shit for increasing testosterone levels , according to the most recent studies:

J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Oct 3;101(1-3):319-23.
    The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone , androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I'll be honest and say that I don't like Tribulus at all. Even if I weren't coming out with a (*much better) testosterone booster , I wouldn't reccomend Tribulus to anyone. It's just not a very good product. It may help with Libido, but won't do shit for increasing testosterone levels , according to the most recent studies:

J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Oct 3;101(1-3):319-23.
    The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone , androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.
    I agree , Trib is a load of shit. Anthony, what is your view on Tongkat Ali ?

I have also used activaTe as a standalone and seen results (even in the strength and body composition area, albiet slight). I highly recommend it... Ok ok, I will stop pimping it now

It's officially available next week, and Protein Factory is currently taking orders. [email protected] is the address to find out about ordering it. I'm hoping AllSportsNutrition starts to carry it soon as well, so you may also want to contact them about it shortly.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who needs a natty test boost pill when you have gear

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Helps in pct?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

500mg would be much more actually.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Ive heard those claims before but would give it a try anyway. I wonder how much it boosts estrogen at the same time

Anthony, can you answer this ?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    pct aid

one8nine is offline Banned

200% is double the original
    double the average 10mg in a day to get 20mg
    double the average 70mg in a week to get 140mg

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Anthony, can you answer this ?
    Estrogen will be boosted with my product as much as it would be if you injected enough testosterone to produce a 200% increase. Aromatization is aromatization, regardless of where the testosterone comes from, and it'll occur at the same rate as per the level of testosterone and the body's aromatization rate (which can vary).

In other words, testosterone will convert to estrogen at a consistent rate (an algorithym) , regardless of the source. My product will not boost estrogen at a rate higher than normal, if you doubled your testosterone levels .

Anthony is the 200% boost regardless of starting value?

Is a man with 500ng/dl going to get 1000ng/dl and a man with 900ng/dl get 1800ng/dl?

Or does it just raise Test to a roughly similar high value which corresponds to 200% of most peoples average test output?

Is a man with 500ng/dl going to get 1000ng/dl and a man with 900ng/dl get 1800ng/dl?

Or does it just raise Test to a roughly similar high value which corresponds to 200% of most peoples average test output?
    NO...it's a 200% increase....meaning that wherever you start, you multiply that level by 2x.

This shit is the real deal, guys. If it weren't I wouldn't even bother getting into the supplement buisness. It just so happens that I stumbled on something unique, and original, and was impressed enough with it to put my name on the product after I formulated it.

If I could only use one OTC product for PCT, I would use MyogenX. If I were natural, and could only use one product to elevate test, it would be MyogenX. Seriously, this is the real deal...I can't wait until the product is actually (physically) in people's hands, so I can release all of the studies and stuff (with the herb's name in it).

NO...it's a 200% increase....meaning that wherever you start, you multiply that level by 2x.

This shit is the real deal, guys. If it weren't I wouldn't even bother getting into the supplement buisness. It just so happens that I stumbled on something unique, and original, and was impressed enough with it to put my name on the product after I formulated it.

If I could only use one OTC product for PCT, I would use MyogenX. If I were natural, and could only use one product to elevate test, it would be MyogenX. Seriously, this is the real deal...I can't wait until the product is actually (physically) in people's hands, so I can release all of the studies and stuff (with the herb's name in it).

Im having trouble obtaining HCG at the moment, do you think this would be an acceptable substitute for HCG in cycle? what about in PCT, would you run it instead of HCG or in conjuction?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information