Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i dont think anyone really knows for sure what your sides will be, since as you said, you are the test rat

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    i have decided to mega dose cyo at 18 caps a day for the past week and half or so instead of using letro and nolva (altho i have both on hand)

although my gyno was very minor from the start the soreness has gone away and nothing is really visable (although im still paranoid as shit)

the major side effect besides swallowing 18 pills of cyo a day along with myo and supporting supps is my joints have started to really hurt.

now this may be 1 of 2 reasons...i am still increasing weight on my flat bench and squat 2 weeks into my pct from my ids cycle...im going up 5 lbs each week for bench and 10lbs each week for squatting

consequently my knees have started to hurt pretty bad again, and ive aggrevated a previous rotator cuff injury in one of my shoulders, im not sure whether to blame the lack of estrogen in my system for the aching joints, the personal bests i am making every week, or a combo of both...either way im not losing weight or strength but im in constant pain...

nobody said it would be easy...

weeman001 is offline Associate Member
    ive been taking the 18 caps a day for about 1-1.5weeks now... nothing majorly improved as of yet. im not sure how well its going to work b/c im pretty sure my gyno was about 90% from puberty and only a little from the oxodrol (when i went off).. my strength is the same, nothing major to report...

my knee has been bothering me a little more then useually but other then that my joints have been better then useuall (weird?)

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i have decided to mega dose cyo at 18 caps a day for the past week and half or so instead of using letro and nolva (altho i have both on hand)

although my gyno was very minor from the start the soreness has gone away and nothing is really visable (although im still paranoid as shit)

the major side effect besides swallowing 18 pills of cyo a day along with myo and supporting supps is my joints have started to really hurt.

now this may be 1 of 2 reasons...i am still increasing weight on my flat bench and squat 2 weeks into my pct from my ids cycle...im going up 5 lbs each week for bench and 10lbs each week for squatting

consequently my knees have started to hurt pretty bad again, and ive aggrevated a previous rotator cuff injury in one of my shoulders, im not sure whether to blame the lack of estrogen in my system for the aching joints, the personal bests i am making every week, or a combo of both...either way im not losing weight or strength but im in constant pain...

nobody said it would be easy...
    Ok...so the gyno is gone, but your joints are hurting? That's unexpected...because low doses of Cyo have helped my joints...

In any case...if the gyno is gone...maybe you should start tapering the Cyo down?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Ok...so the gyno is gone, but your joints are hurting? That's unexpected...because low doses of Cyo have helped my joints...

In any case...if the gyno is gone...maybe you should start tapering the Cyo down?
    yeah im going to start tapering down i believe

the only reason i suggested the cyo may have caused the joint pain is comparing it to high doses of letro that eliminate estrogen in the body causing a stiffness of the joints

its COMPLETELY POSSIBLE that increasing the weight every single workout for the past 6 weeks is finally taking its toll on me

do i how to worry about estrogen rebound after tapering off cyo like the letro?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dedicated,

We are like clones already.... lifts are similar etc, but I think you should taper the cyo down bro.... remember I told you that I had bad joint aches in my shoulders and I also felt achy when on the cyo toward the end.. specially on my core lifts, it was pretty bad.... I thought it was due to the quick gains from the stack that I had just run (same as yours) like you are thinking, but when I got off the cyogenx it went away... so I guess it is either the stack we ran or the cyo and I am going to say it is the cyo, because I am passed my last gains in stregnth with the real gear and no probs on the joints.... so I guess it was not the quick stregnth and growth.

Not knocking cyogenx... more of attesting that it is a strong, strong estrogen blocker and caution needs to be taken on dosage and legnth so you don't injure.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    Dedicated,

We are like clones already.... lifts are similar etc, but I think you should taper the cyo down bro.... remember I told you that I had bad joint aches in my shoulders and I also felt achy when on the cyo toward the end.. specially on my core lifts, it was pretty bad.... I thought it was due to the quick gains from the stack that I had just run (same as yours) like you are thinking, but when I got off the cyogenx it went away... so I guess it is either the stack we ran or the cyo and I am going to say it is the cyo, because I am passed my last gains in stregnth with the real gear and no probs on the joints.... so I guess it was not the quick stregnth and growth.

Not knocking cyogenx... more of attesting that it is a strong, strong estrogen blocker and caution needs to be taken on dosage and legnth so you don't injure.
    yeah i guess its time to taper down, all my old injuries are comming back to haunt me now lol

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-

do i how to worry about estrogen rebound after tapering off cyo like the letro?
    If you taper, maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    If you taper, maybe not...
    how slow of a taper are we talking about

i moved from 18 pills to 12 pills a day... im plannin on 9 then 6 but not sure how long i should stretch this out for

I was thinking about 1 pill less every other day...

makes sense as well, i was thinking of my way each step for another week or so

I think the more gradual, the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information