Thread: Off Days?

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

Off Days?

On days I don't work out my whole supplement schedule is all messed up. So i have a few questions. Do you guys take NO Shotgun on your off days because with NO products you are supposed to but I don't think you are supposed to with NO Shotgun but i'm not sure, what do ya do about amino acids, also what do you do about pre/post workout meals since you aren't working out? Any help would be appreciated?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    No need in taking NO products on your days off. You're mainly using NO Shotgun for energy/pre-workout.
    Stick with you aminos everyday.
    As far as your pre/post meals, just eat your usual amount (5-6 meals a day). No need in taking protein shakes on you off day, thats if you take shakes.

yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

off days

well actually many NO products including SuperPump 250, Ultimate Arnge, and many other brands say on thier directions to "take 1 scoop on non workout days." so if you take 2-3 scoops normally....take 1 on off days...if you take one normally..take less than one on off days. i am not sure about NO shotgun though however it is similar to these other products. Take amino acids..hell yeah EVERY DAY...keeps you anabolic . just still eat 5-6 meals a day. Though everyday i have a high protein/ complex carb diet...on my off days i usually up the carbohydrates just a little so that my body will have extra fuel for my workout the next day. and protein shakes...i say you should absolutely take them on days off because on days of your muscles are still healing and need protein to rebuild themselves.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfaceb3
    well actually many NO products including SuperPump 250, Ultimate Arnge, and many other brands say on thier directions to "take 1 scoop on non workout days." so if you take 2-3 scoops normally....take 1 on off days...if you take one normally..take less than one on off days. i am not sure about NO shotgun though however it is similar to these other products. Take amino acids..hell yeah EVERY DAY...keeps you anabolic. just still eat 5-6 meals a day. Though everyday i have a high protein/ complex carb diet...on my off days i usually up the carbohydrates just a little so that my body will have extra fuel for my workout the next day. and protein shakes...i say you should absolutely take them on days off because on days of your muscles are still healing and need protein to rebuild themselves.

the NO products advertise themselves being taken everyday to get you to use more IMO...ill take my creatine on off days but i wont take no shotgun for no reason

as far as protein shakes everyday...depeding on your diet either replace or PWO shake with a good meal (which will be much better for your body), or leave out the shake all together

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I only take NO before workouts on lift days.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    the NO products advertise themselves being taken everyday to get you to use more IMO...ill take my creatine on off days but i wont take no shotgun for no reason

as far as protein shakes everyday...depeding on your diet either replace or PWO shake with a good meal (which will be much better for your body), or leave out the shake all together
    i agree 100% and whats the point in taking NO on off days.....do you need the energy and pumps when you arent training?

Thread Information