Warrior82 is offline New Member

Anabolic Formulation Labs???????? free joke just for viewing!!

Anabolic Formulation

has anyone heard of this lab?

halo 50 clone is pretty cheap.

free joke:
    I took a walk in this beautiful park next to this nice big river one morning. while I was walking i saw this lady with no arms and no legs sitting in a wheelchair crying. i stopped and asked lady why are you crying. she said "I’m 45 years old i have no arms and no legs and i have never been hugged". i thought that was horrible so i gave her a hug like a nice guy would.

the next day i was on a walk in that same park and i saw her sitting there crying again. i walked up and said...lady why are you crying? she said "im 45 years old i'm have no arms and no legs and I’ve never been kissed." i thought that was gross but i felt bad for her so i gave her a peck on the cheek.

the next day i was walking in that same park and i saw her crying again. this time i was a bit aggravated when i asked her why she was crying. she said "i'm 45 years old i have no arms and no legs and I’ve never been screwed......so i picked her ass up and threw her is the river and yelled "YOU'RE SCREWED NOW BEOTCH!!!"

so how about Anabolic Formulation labs???????????

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    no lab names can be posted here bro

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak

Dude, it's a supplement.

Same formula as the original Halodrol-50!!

With research and development being the cornerstone of BCS Labs and Anabolic Formulation, we have released a very popular anabolic compound called Halo-Jet. This formula is a stand alone ingredient that increases testosterone levels and increases muscle mass when coupled with an intense workout program. Many users are using this compound alone and seeing 6-15 lbs of muscle mass increases with the usage of one bottle. Many users are stacking this popular ingredient with another product called E-Bomb which increases protein synthesis and nitrogen. The combination of this stack is what allows users to stimulate New MUSCLE TISSUE growth and break plateaus.

On Cycle: Halo-Jet should be taken for 30 days

Off Cycle: BCS Labs recommends taking Extreme Power Cycle to stimulate your natural testosterone . Stack Extreme Power Cycle with E-BOMB 2 to maximize your results while off cycle. E-BOMB 2 stimulates new muscle tissue growth, and increases growth hormone levels. The two products works synergistically with testosterone to increase muscle mass.

Halo-Jet Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin (capsule), rice flower & cellulose.

Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 30 minutes before workout. On non-workout days take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Do not exceed 2 capsules in any 24 hour period.

Warrior82 is offline New Member
    its a legal ph lab not a aas lab bro

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak

wrong forum...

Thread Information