Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: plasma jet

aleek14 is offline New Member
    has anyone noticed a loss in weight on plasma jet?

ypatingasisburys is offline New Member
    Finally picked some of this stuff up about 2 weeks ago...definitely worth checking out..

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    I cant say enough about this product, I took it last night and did a meat and potatoes workout deadlift/bench/squat/pullups I was freakin JACKED that was at 9pm, I woke up at 530 still pumped the exact same I was when i got home from the gym.
    When I first read this I thought you meant you right after you took it.... as in "worked out the ol' meat and potatoes"... LMAO.

Sounds like some good stuff though might have to give it a try. I'm almost out of SuperPump anwyay

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Dammit I just got no shotgun in the mail like 2 days ago. Fck it, I'll sell it to my roomate. Just ordered with 2 day shipping. I'll post my results

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    yeh man guna havta buy it!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    When I first read this I thought you meant you right after you took it.... as in "worked out the ol' meat and potatoes"... LMAO.

Sounds like some good stuff though might have to give it a try. I'm almost out of SuperPump anwyay
    LMFAO!@!!!! I did just do a meat and potatoes to your avatar though bro, phuck me ive got spring fever like a mofo! gonna start a lounge thread about the spring hornies now

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    box of this sh*t was eighty bucks at GNC. wtf. gonna look for it online...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I tryee it and did arm on thurs day and it was pretty fvckn good. I only had eatn oat meal, egg whites and sum fruit so far and had to hit the gym early, and still had a amazing pump. Got home slammed 100g WMS, 52g isolate. Waited a hour and had my PPWO meal and took a 3hour long nap, woke up with a fat pump n my arms still... Lasted quite sum time after that to. There is no way its goo for ur heart to have vasodialation for that long, but it feels good so fvck it...

Bren is offline Associate Member
    i just got my 2nd box at gnc for 64 bucks. any one find it any cheaper?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I just had one of the best chest WO of my fvckn life...Im off cycle till july or aug and i think im ok w/that as long as i got suma this shit... IMO better pumps then SD or dbol

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    i just got my 2nd box at gnc for 64 bucks. any one find it any cheaper?
    found it online for around 50 bucks...58 or so with shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I just had one of the best chest WO of my fvckn life...Im off cycle till july or aug and i think im ok w/that as long as i got suma this shit... IMO better pumps then SD or dbol
    wow. my box gets in this week...sweet

cantfly is offline Junior Member
    u can buy it & gnc 1st week of the month 4 about 50 bucks with size on & milk thistle I spend I think it was 108 bucks

bimmer2s2k is offline New Member
    i was just curious, if i use NO xplode already and get great results.. and then drop it and switch to plasma jet, what will happen? will i get even greater results or will i just have a heartattack due to the dilated veins and high blood pressure?

TARNOLD023 is offline New Member
    Just wanted to let everyone know I own a store that is similar to GNC but we are called Nutri-Sport anyone who wants plasma Jet I can sell it for 40 plus 5 dollar shipping I also have tons more products that I can sell to you a lot cheaper than what you pay for them now the toll free number to the store is 1-888-384-8407 the website is www.nutrisportstore.com but it is still a work in progress thanks guys!

aleek14 is offline New Member
    does anyone get a head ache off this, just started on monday and both days got a head ache before i went to bed. and not really having the crazy pump that everyone talks about

Bren is offline Associate Member
    been taking it for 3 months almost. no head ache.

Bolo1982 is offline New Member
    masssnutrition.com has it for 37.95, used yesterday and it was a very good pump, also had the best intensity in the gym without feeling sick or jittery.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    mass nutrition has had the worst shipping the last months

Bolo1982 is offline New Member
    I got my stuff in 3 days.

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    Got mine off ebay, 2 boxes for £45 (including shipping).
    Came in a few days, taken it a couple of times and i notice the same results that everyone else has been talking about.
    -Insane Pumps.

boots555 is offline Member
    Plasma Jet works.

metal80 is offline Junior Member
    Does this stuff mix well with prop and tren ?

got2know is offline New Member

Smile Muscle Asylum Project - Creadex DOES IT WORK

Im a female and have been you Plasma Jet for a month. I see a little more definition and gained strength. Someone suggested Creadex so I can get bigger and still retain definition...is that fact or fiction? Should I just stick with the Plasma Jet and add something

g0dsend is offline Member
    Imma look into this more, I love insane pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by got2know View Post
    Im a female and have been you Plasma Jet for a month. I see a little more definition and gained strength. Someone suggested Creadex so I can get bigger and still retain definition...is that fact or fiction? Should I just stick with the Plasma Jet and add something
    IMO creadex is a very good product but you really need to tweak your sodium/water intake to counteract aldosterone responses that would have you holding water, the trick would be to run it for about 3 weeks while keeping sodium low and water intake high, then run some dandalion root or some taraxatone after the 3 weeks to shed the excess water, im not talking about coming into a contest dry but you should stay pretty dry this way.

BTW I dont even take a whole serving of the stuff anymore, I find that I get insane pumps now just off of 6-8 caps, it definatly lasts longer that way for me, if I train consecutive days i will just use a 1/2 serving of NO3 overload by CMI

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aleek14 View Post
    has anyone noticed a loss in weight on plasma jet?
    i put on a couple of pounds but i was eating everything i could

mridenb is offline New Member
    I am thinking about buying plasma jet to keep my pump while cutting fat. Can you take this with a fat burner like Hydroxycut Hardcore?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I am going to order some, if I workout 3 on and 1 off do you think my pumps can carry me to the 3rd workout? Meaning if I take it on the 1st day I will keep some of the effects by the 3rd day.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    yeah i did a cycle of this till i ran out of it. it was pretty good for an NO product. the pumps were amazing i increased all my weights in the gym and i just felt super strong.. good product but if not on sale pricey

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    im thinking about giving this a shot after reading this post, only thing is im not to thrilled about the 10 pills at once. are the pills big or are they not to bad? ive been thinking about trying a NO product this summer and this might be the one. i have a bad stomach so i need to watch it. ive just been using a good multi, glutamine and Kre-Alkalyn.

so is this hard on the stomach and are the pills small? thanks.

nah the pills are like ( ) that size in real life maybe alittle bigger.. i just said screw it and put them all in my mouth and started to chug water and its not hard on the stomach. it helps your metabolism. i was getting a cut look and then i ran out and couldnt afford anythign else lol

they are awesome, I can take all 10 pills in one gulp I think they are "00"s or even a little bit smaller. I rarely take a full 10 caps, Ill take maybe 8 max and thats on back./bi day when I have on my smedium teeshirt and am at the gym at peak hours . And I get it for 50$ total with tax delivered to my door, it is a 30 day supply but it lasts me around 45 days the way I dose it. On my off days now I have started taken high dose Arginine fromm walmart, around 14k mgs per day. Whoeve4r asked about taking it and feeling residual pump on day 3...its not that good lol, but pretty dam close. IMO take 6-8 caps and bank the other ones, it will add up after a while, and if you compare 45 days for 50$$ with NO xplode or NO shotgun youll find it to be far superior for what you get from it, also I dont agree with the synephrine that most NO products have in it because synephrine/ephedrine/dra/psudoephedrine take away vascularity so it is a supplements version of a speedball in contradiction.

just placed a order online and im looking forward to trying this out. im thinking i might do 6-8 pills everyother day and make it last a little longer? any of u guys do this or do u just stick to the 10 a day only on training days? i know it said not to take 2 days in a row on the directions.

when i was taking it i sometimes would take it on my training days but thats when i was going to the gym only like 3-4 days a week. but other days i took it when i was off. i still got great pumps on the day i didnt take it so it didnt matter to me. good product is all i have to say

love the stuff, I did a quick abs/forearms/calves workout this morning and took 4 plasma jets b4 hand. I HAD to wear short sleeves today vascular as hell right now

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Im curious to hear from anyone who's tried both Hemodraulix and plasma Jet and could compare the two...

Ive heard a lot of good about plasma but even more good about axis labs Hemodraulix.
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-27-2008 at 07:48 AM.

TheArtist is offline Member
    bought this stuff on ebay for 42.95 shipped. The pumps better be out of this world or i'm gonna.... well... i'll prolly come back here and whine about it to you guys.
    but wtf, GNC wanted 80 dollars for it!

got my shipment today, love that 2 day shipping! im going to start at 6 everyother day or 3rd day depending on my workout schedule and see how that goes? im hopeing the 6 will work well, maybe get up to 8 if i have to but id like to stretch this supply out to a 45 day supply like some of u guys have done.

ill take 6 tonight, im doing back
    tomorrow morning im doing arms and ill take none
    off on sunday so ill take none
    monday is chest and ill take 6

so there will be a 2 day gap inbetween my 1st 2 doses but starting monday it should be everyother day till the weekend again. ill let u guys know what i think...
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 06-27-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information