Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: plasma jet

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hell, I just got mine today. I already workout this morning and tomorrow is my off day so I can't take it until Sunday. Damn!!!

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    well i just cut my thumb lastnight really bad! like an idiot i used a ceramic spoon to scoop some low fat icecream and it snapped and went right into my thumb! should have used the icecream scoop, lol. my fiance couldnt believe how bad it was, i almost went to the hospital but i wont go to a doctor unless im dieing. we cleaned it real good, hand is a little swolen today and ill keep it wrapped but i think its going to be ok, nastiest cut ive ever had though!

anyways, im glad i only used 1 serving of the plasmajet because im not going to be able to do much lifting this week, especially heaving lifting. im hopeing this heals by the weekend so im going to stop my kre-alkalyn and plasmajet for a week. im been on the creatine for a couple months now so cycling off for a week might be a good thing.

im just going to focus on cardio this week and maybe some light dumbbell stuff and hopefully this weekend start up my suppliments again and get back on track, unreal!!

so ill report back here in a couple weeks with my results from the plasmajet.....
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 06-30-2008 at 06:41 AM.

TheArtist is offline Member
    so i took my first serving of this stuff and trained back and bi's today. I wasn't blown away, but imagine it'll get better when it's in my system more. Does everyone really only take it every other day? Or could one split the dose and take it every day? any thoughts ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    so i took my first serving of this stuff and trained back and bi's today. I wasn't blown away, but imagine it'll get better when it's in my system more. Does everyone really only take it every other day? Or could one split the dose and take it every day? any thoughts ?
    The same thing happened to me yesterday. I will try another serving tomorrow.

cell911 is offline New Member
    plasmajet is garbage compared to amplify2

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cell911 View Post
    plasmajet is garbage compared to amplify2
    Nice 2nd post.

Care to explain?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    yes, this board has someone on it with a huge vested interest in amplify 02. and this guy has 2 posts. there I explained

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Nice 2nd post.

Care to explain?
    AGREED

ok, so today was serving 2, i trained chest and tris today. The pump while lifting was pretty nice and shortly thereafter, but the pumps for extended periods of time are yet to be seen. SO FAR, it's not worth 40 bucks. I'm considering splitting the dose to 5 a day, every day, to see if maybe that helps.

i have been on these boards forever....just don't post at all cause I learn from others and mainly am a natural trainer.....now as far as plasmajet and amplify....it's from experience.....bought the plasmajet after all the hype.....didn't do shit for me....maybe just maybe a little bit of endurance......now I purchased the amplify and its a whole different animal....great pumps and focus...plus if you read the instructions on the plasmajet it tells you to use it with something else......wow....thats should tell you something right there....dude.....im 41 years old...don't gain anything from recomending another product....just speaking the truth

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    I bought some Plasma Jet, so we'll see if it's worth it. I got it for 38.50 with 5 buck shipping. So, It's not going to break me.

My workout buddy just got some yesterday, were both going to give it a shot tonight about an hour before our workout. Ive tried a lot of other N.O. preworkout supp's, Ill be sure to check back with my results.

well my thumb is still a little messed up but im back to lifting tonight and starting up my suppliments. ill be taking the plasmajet at 8pills everyother day starting tonight and 2 grams of KreAlkalyn post workout, ill check back and let u all know what i think. im going to try the 8 a day so i can get a month in a half or so out of the box, i dont like spending this much on a NO product bo i need to stretch it.

Just got back from a hard chest workout after my first try with Plasma Jet... Good workout but nothing special, Pump was ok, on par with other normal N.O. supps Ive taken...

Based off today I wouldnt rate it any higher then N.O. shotgun or Amplify...

Who knows maybe it takes a few doses to really kick in

thats what I thought....went thru the whole box

Bren is offline Associate Member
    i guess it works differently with people. i have taken it for 3 months now and i still get an insane pump that lasts over 12 and sometimes for 24 hours. i dunno.

Nawlins19 is offline New Member
    well i must be drunk...i took my first serving yesterday and didnt feel a thing...but ive tried no xplode in the past and didnt feel a thing either

past two days i've taken 5 a day, immediately BEFORE lifting, and the pumps were Better IE: bigger and faster, but still not experiencing the prolonged pumps like others. I was so excited about this stuff too. I give it a ... 5-6 out of 10. as of now. I'll give it a week or two and post up again.

goose is offline Banned
    keep up the reviews guys

took my 2nd dose today and not much yet, well see,

to the guy taking 5 a day u really should do it everyother day like your supposed to, everything ive read about this product says thats the best way to do it and if u do it every day it defeats the purpose of the way it was made to work

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    well Ive decided to give amp 02 a run and Ill start a thread about it as well. I have taken plasma jet for 3 months and have no complaints, the longevity of the pumps is sporadic at times but thats it for me. I like the product a lot

boots555 is offline Member
    Plasma Jet is amazing. I have no complaints

TheJuicer is offline Member
    If your on a low carb diet your pumps are never that great. Higher carbs and the plasma jet is amazing stuff. Make sure you drink tons of water. I dont know if it the jet but my weights in the gym are thru the roof.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    I've taken it 2 times thus far. Have noticed a difference, but haven't been blown away or anything. I do workout in the early AM, so as per the directions I take it at night (pre-workout meal is suppose to interfere w/absorption).
    Currently on a moderate carb diet.
    Would it be beneficial to take it in the morning w/pre-workout meal?

Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad View Post
    to the guy taking 5 a day u really should do it everyother day like your supposed to, everything ive read about this product says thats the best way to do it and if u do it every day it defeats the purpose of the way it was made to work
    could you elaborate please?
    not saying your wrong or anything... would just like further clarification.

had my second serving today...noticed some recovery time and a little bit more endurance nothing too earth shattering

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    started 6-26-08 ran it M-F 10-5-10-5-10 <-- why? why not?
    little more endurance (but that could be me pushing harder looking for that crazy pump)
    staying pumped all day (noticing that fuller look but not that creatine bloat look )
    strength is up alittle (extra rep or 2 again that could be me pushing )
    around a 2lbs body weight increase (nothing special)
    only thing killing me is the gallon + of water everyday im pissing every 20mins
    id say if you can find it 40 dollars or under its worth a shot
    gonna try amp next
    Last edited by DevilsDeity; 07-17-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: added <-- why? why not?

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Well, guess I should pipe in here too. I too have just started trying it too. Been on it eod for about a week. It works, but not fantastically. And that's the gospel. Don't expect miracles and don't expect what it says on the package. But you will get something from it, but not allot. Not sure if I will continue to use it when my month supply is gone.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Will prolly end up trying something different after I finish off my last 8 doses. On another note, I can't stand the taste the pills leave in my mouth.
    Not the best pump supp but certainly not the worst either.

makes me fart alot too btw

Gitlarge is offline New Member
    I am gonna try a pack of it just for giggles myself.

Gitlarge is offline New Member
    I already fart alot though I cant believe its possible to fart more guess we shall see.

Josh* is offline Junior Member
    I took the Gaspari stack (SizeOn,SP250,Plasma Jet, and Novedex Xt) and i have to say its the best stack i have ever taken. only thing is the SP is done so quickly i was stuck with the rest which still worked out great. i plan on buy the stack again when i have the funds but this time i think ill do without the Novedex im still young (22) and i figure i cant still produce testosterone ...as far as stacking the SP and PJ i took the PJ 45 mins before works and Sp 30 mins (15 mins before workouts)

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    Waste of money, didn't feel or notice anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB83 View Post
    Waste of money, didn't feel or notice anything.
    I agree

+3, just not worth the cost, and it seems to give me rediculous heartburn.

Quote Originally Posted by QBERT View Post
    AGREED
    i guess i wasn't talking shit.....it doesn't mean anything the amount of post

tailz81 is offline New Member
    cheapest place i found is discountanabolics or bodybuilding.com just depends what kind of deal you get with shipping

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawlins19 View Post
    well i must be drunk...i took my first serving yesterday and didnt feel a thing...but ive tried no xplode in the past and didnt feel a thing either
    u need some muscles to pump up man lol

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I got some on money and was still pumped after I woke up on tues with veins coming out of one shoulder. Thats just on my first serving. I cant wait till about a week in and see how good it gets.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information