Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: plasma jet

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    *I mean monday

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i tryed it when it 1st came out and it wasnt anything special from whet i remember. i like dymatize xpand a lot more but i like the drinks more normally to

Dinosaur is offline Member
    for people who have used it what s the diffrence between this plasma jet comparing it to n.o xplode or vapor from celltech. " as far as the ingredience"
    FYI: i ve tried NO xplose about 1yrs ago i felt little boost in energy after a month i trippled the serving still i couldn't feel or gain shit. so i pledged not to full for any advertisement crap anymore.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    The ingredience are completely different. As far as the difference in taking each of them. The pump with plasma jet is alot more, but the mental focus of no xplode is more than plasma jet. I just dont like taking plasma jet every other day. After the first dose it felt pretty good, but after a week it has not gotten any better. So i dont no if I will purchase it again for the price.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    The ingredience are completely different. As far as the difference in taking each of them. The pump with plasma jet is alot more, but the mental focus of no xplode is more than plasma jet. I just dont like taking plasma jet every other day. After the first dose it felt pretty good, but after a week it has not gotten any better. So i dont no if I will purchase it again for the price.
    thanks swol for the reply. its seems like everybody is buzy this couple days to respond. this feedback is for everybody in the long run.
    any other inputs from the guys who tried both of them.

bump

OsoonersK5454 is offline New Member
    yo can you buy it at gnc? cuz im definitely gettin me some of this ish

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    yo can you buy it at gnc? cuz im definitely gettin me some of this ish
    Yes, should be on sale 4 54.99 right now. I believe that sale might be ending after today.

deanlondon is offline New Member
    Ive been taking superpump 250 and size on for the last 2-3 weeks - superpump is great ive been through 2 tubs of noxplode, liked it but its not the same. superpump is like a drug, i think im addicted im almost out and going to try white flood - anyone recommend it? I want to see if its as good as superpump.

I took my first plasmajet packet yesterday. crazy pump in bi's.. took it 2 hours before the gym and superpump 45 before.. definately noticed the vascularity in my arms and shoulders. My hearbeat was incredibly strong last night, 6 hours after taking.. surely it cant be good for your heart??

Going to take another packet today and see how it goes.. my arms felt like they were going to pop last night

btw: lately at the gym ive been consuming atleast 1.5 litres in the hour that im working out - is that okay or should i limit my water intake?
    Last edited by deanlondon; 04-01-2009 at 02:01 AM.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Not a big fan of this product. Its overpriced arginine and vitamin c in a capsule.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    Not a big fan of this product. Its overpriced arginine and vitamin c in a capsule.
    It sure as hell is NOT. That sir is a bunch of bullshit.

First ingredient/most prevalent ingredient: "Proprietary Vaso Expansion Sustained Release and Nitro production formula 3402.00 mg. Arginine Blend (Arginine Dichloride Calcium Arginine Chelate)" = ARGININE

Nutritional Facts:
    Gaspari Plasma Jet Serving Size: 1 pack(s)
    Gaspari Plasma Jet Servings Per Container: 16
    Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 15.00
    Calories from Fat 0.00
    Total Fat 0.00 g 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 1.20 g 0%
    Protein 2.50 g 5%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1600.00 mg 2667%

Only thing it contains as far as anyone is concerned = VITAMIN C

Only other ingredient anyone should even care about: Inositol Hexanicotinate R-alpha Lipoic Acid Red Wine Extract (Standardized for 90% Polyphenols)

That leaves about 4 or 5 other ingredients besides those 3, which are just other forms of vasodilators that barely work.

Bullshit? check your shoes my friend, your tracking it. Why would you defend this over priced garbage? It does nearly nothing besides making SOME people more vascular and give them over 2000% daily value of vitamin c. I've taken it, it's a terrible product. It's just another vasodilatation supplement scam.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    First ingredient/most prevalent ingredient: "Proprietary Vaso Expansion Sustained Release and Nitro production formula 3402.00 mg. Arginine Blend (Arginine Dichloride Calcium Arginine Chelate)" = ARGININE

Nutritional Facts:
    Gaspari Plasma Jet Serving Size: 1 pack(s)
    Gaspari Plasma Jet Servings Per Container: 16
    Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 15.00
    Calories from Fat 0.00
    Total Fat 0.00 g 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 1.20 g 0%
    Protein 2.50 g 5%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1600.00 mg 2667%

Only thing it contains as far as anyone is concerned = VITAMIN C

Only other ingredient anyone should even care about: Inositol Hexanicotinate R-alpha Lipoic Acid Red Wine Extract (Standardized for 90% Polyphenols)

That leaves about 4 or 5 other ingredients besides those 3, which are just other forms of vasodilators that barely work.

Bullshit? check your shoes my friend, your tracking it. Why would you defend this over priced garbage? It does nearly nothing besides making SOME people more vascular and give them over 2000% daily value of vitamin c. I've taken it, it's a terrible product. It's just another vasodilatation supplement scam.

One of my buddies I work with was taking this and superpump 250 because a guy who worked for gaspari was telling them they're the strongest supplements currently out there.

I was like "wtf, I've been researching supplements for years and never heard of this crap".
    I read about them and peoples feedback who have taken them and realized the only reason this has gotten attention is because 90% of the supplements out there all together suck big monkey balls.

I got him on Masterdrol 20 (superdrol) and already my friend is amazed by how much better these things work than crappy NO products.
    So fvck plasmajet, what a stupid name too.
    I'm gonna start a new supplement called lavahelicopter wtf

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Lavahelicopter.... How much will it be?

m33
    m33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deanlondon View Post
    Ive been taking superpump 250 and size on for the last 2-3 weeks - superpump is great ive been through 2 tubs of noxplode, liked it but its not the same. superpump is like a drug, i think im addicted im almost out and going to try white flood - anyone recommend it? I want to see if its as good as superpump.

I took my first plasmajet packet yesterday. crazy pump in bi's.. took it 2 hours before the gym and superpump 45 before.. definately noticed the vascularity in my arms and shoulders. My hearbeat was incredibly strong last night, 6 hours after taking.. surely it cant be good for your heart??

Going to take another packet today and see how it goes.. my arms felt like they were going to pop last night

btw: lately at the gym ive been consuming atleast 1.5 litres in the hour that im working out - is that okay or should i limit my water intake?
    You're not suppose to take plasma jet every day. Only every other day. How's superpump 250 by itself with no sizeon? I'll prob be picking up some superpump soon. Does it lose its effects like no explode does or does it keep sustained energy levels?

ANY Nitric Oxide product will yield the exact same results as plasmajet. Increased vascularity, slightly fuller muscles, maybe increased endurance. Although, all of these things are temporary, while your taking the supplement. NO products are a joke. biggest marketing scam in the supplement industry IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    Lavahelicopter.... How much will it be?
    I'm holding one time offers only $14.99

prices are for 1 serving and subject to change at any point after the purchase.. at which point the buyer is legal mandated to pay the difference or face a $10,000 fine and be subject to 3 years imprisonment.

ANY Nitric Oxide product will yield the exact same results as plasmajet. Increased vascularity, slightly fuller muscles, maybe increased endurance. Although, all of these things are temporary, while your taking the supplement. NO products are a joke. biggest marketing scam in the supplement industry IMO.
    "Just say NO to NO" lol

^^^ lol that's pretty funny. I like it.

plasmajet_user is offline New Member
    ******* a great product that increases energy, builds muscle
    and good value.

****Edit, and your sponsor $$$ Was sent in when???

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member
    ^ hahaha very creative gaspari spy

bongo264 is offline New Member
    My box sez it can be stacked for three days for a "super pump" Tried it once and deffinitly felt fuller. I am sure is had something to do with indevidual body chemisty. I am kind of vascular anyway so it does not do too much.

But a friend of mine uses a lot of NO products and it for sure helps him you can always tell when he is on one of them.

For me it works a few times and then nothing. Unless of coures I dont take it for 6 months then it may work again.

BONGO

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
    Anton Chekhov

teufeulhunden21 is offline New Member

Need some answers

I was looking into this product and about to buy it but I was just wondering if it show's up in a piss test because I'm in the Marine Corps and I really don't want to get kicked out for taking it and having it show up as some other substance in a piss test. If you know anything about this please help me out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information