Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Nice

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    Discussion

do you guys have any questions for me about this cycle or supplements/anything in general? and no BCD i wont go out with you ; )

Any reason your only sticking to orals??? It seems like you run them year round

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have done 3 oral cycles consisting of superdrol, PP, mass tabs, and promag.
    i dont think im ready to start sticking myself and i dont have a source.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    took 2 pills after waking up with a protein shake. then did chest

did incline BB with 225 for 50 reps (broken into 5-6 sets) also did a few sets of 10 with 185...im working on getting comfortable doing this movement again, my shoulder is still a lil tight from my last rugby injury...

then did flat db with 90's for 2 sets of 8-10

then did 3 sets of flys and 2 of cable pull overs

then calves and stomach which i do every day

just took my 3rd cap now.

going to take the final dose around 6 or after practice at 8....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Heeerreee we go!!! Wahoo

my chest is destroyed from yesterday...
    took 2 caps with a protein shake upon waking...gonna hit some legs today...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    damn it, I wish we could still get M1T in the states, i did a few runs with it and it was amazing.

just did legs, my chest is so destroyed i had trouble pulling my arms back to squat, i dont know why im so effed up...

anyhoo did a lot of hamstrings first, then high rep squats and then walking db lunges...

took my 3rd cap post workout with WMS and bcaas...

bcaas YUM YUM

been busy studying all day, took 1 cap upon waking and 1 more about an hour ago...gonna try to do some shoulders later on today after i get some more work done...

do work son

kbiz u homo get outta this thread

lol u kids are funnyyy

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Im taking it you are a back,
    If so to be honest i think that is too much for a back to be benching.
    Anywhere around the 300 pound mark for reps is fine. That is a good squatt though, Gavin Henson does 440+ for 3 so id say you are not far off the mark.

Id advise you do some abductation training instead of constant core movements. its not the big muscle groups that will cause you the problmem its the little ones you cant target by doing anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Im taking it you are a back,
    If so to be honest i think that is too much for a back to be benching.
    Anywhere around the 300 pound mark for reps is fine. That is a good squatt though, Gavin Henson does 440+ for 3 so id say you are not far off the mark.

Id advise you do some abductation training instead of constant core movements. its not the big muscle groups that will cause you the problmem its the little ones you cant target by doing anything else.
    i play 8 right now. my name "number twelve" is from when i was playing football...however, if i have any future in this sport it is as a back...thanks for your input bro

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    i play 8 right now. my name "number twelve" is from when i was playing football...however, if i have any future in this sport it is as a back...thanks for your input bro
    Ok kool, even still as a back rower id get up to repping 300 then switch things. The abductation training is relitively unknown inthe sport as the focus seems to be always on plyometrics.
    ill draw you up a log if you like.

that would be awesome man im always tryin to learn new stuff and be a better player

wow just killed arms and shoulders...(i had to double up cause i missed yesterday)...close gripped 315 x 2 which i havent done since i broke my collarbone...that was the highlight i guess lol im getting a lot of complements about how lean i am. i feel pretty haha

K.Biz is offline Banned
    u feel pretty? o man im so not comming back to this thread

you better come back to this thread ya jerk i need to keep upping the post count ahah

K.Biz is offline Banned
    check im here hhaa

did back today, im pretty sore from fridays workout and i played 2 rugby games yesterday however i manned up and worked through it...

did heavy pull downs, heavy db rows, t bar rows, good mornings, and t bar rows...i havent been able to deadlift, my lower back has been really tight the last few weeks, i think its cause im under a lot of stress...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i havnt dead lifting in prob 2 months man. my lower back has been shot since this 1 dead lift injury, i dont honestly know iff ill be able to deadlift again.

I feel your pain!

im gonna third that

havent been able to dead for a couple months

wow we all suck

its soo annoying!! i used to pull 5 plates! lol i cant even pick up 135 without feeling discomfort!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    funny. I havent been able to dead or squat cuz i f'ed up my knee month or so ago

did chest today...
    db bench first did a few sets then went up to 120s for 2 sets of 10
    then did incline bb with 185 for 2 sets of 10
    then did 2 sets of cable flys and peaced out of there...had to have a quick workout today cause i got up late and had to get to class...i hit it pretty hard tho

i think im gonna add an extra 200 mg (1 more cap) every day...i have been taking 4 a day...one day i accidentally took 5 and i was bouncing off the walls so maybe thats my sweet spot haha

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    i think im gonna add an extra 200 mg
    Am I reading this wrong? 200 mg of M1T? I hope this is a typo or something, cause I'm pretty sure if you take that much, your liver will turn into pâté...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Am I reading this wrong? 200 mg of M1T? I hope this is a typo or something, cause I'm pretty sure if you take that much, your liver will turn into pâté...
    Nope, your reading right. just the wrong drug, thats the 4-ad hes taking right now, he has not started the m1t yet i believe

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    Nope, your reading right. just the wrong drug, thats the 4-ad hes taking right now, he has not started the m1t yet i believe
    k biz is correct. i have not started m1t yet. im only using 1,4 ad currently at 800mg ed but i was considering bumping up to 1000mg ed

goddamn my lower back. i dont know wtf is up! i even started wearing a belt. i just feel major discomfort doing anything...squats, power cleans, dead lifts etc...

did legs today, couldnt do reg squats..
    did front squats, walking lunges, step ups, and then killed hamstrings...

im upping my 1,4 ad dose to 1 g today for the next few weeks, when i start the m1t ill back off..

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    Yo, nice log man. What does your routine look like? Seems like you incorporate a lot of power movements.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Hey 12, whats up. how many weeks in are you and wheres your weight/bf% now vs. the start.

Really biting at the bit on wanting to run 14 ad with havoc in about a month or so...

BTW count me in on the fckd up back/no DLing boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR. View Post
    Yo, nice log man. What does your routine look like? Seems like you incorporate a lot of power movements.
    yeah i am all about training heavy and using power movements (squats, deads, power cleans, snatches, etc)

however my lower back has been acting up so im having to work around it...

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    Hey 12, whats up. how many weeks in are you and wheres your weight/bf% now vs. the start.

Really biting at the bit on wanting to run 14 ad with havoc in about a month or so...

BTW count me in on the fckd up back/no DLing boat.
    i am 8 days in...im really liking it so far, i think i might be getting a lil bloated but im definately noticing increase in muscle size and strength...i have been getting a lot of complements..im doing shoulders today so we shall see how it goes...

thanks for your comment bro

beasted shoulders today

did 110s for a set of 6 on db military press
    also did 95's for a set of 12

did lateral raises with 45s dropping down to 15's

getting a lot of complements really liking this stuff

woohoo 2800 posts!

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ So this is just a little over a week on AD no M1t right??

and are you up in LBS or are you about the same just looking fuller???

(see I need you to tell me what I want to hear so I can buy some and start my next go around)

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    ^^ So this is just a little over a week on AD no M1t right??

and are you up in LBS or are you about the same just looking fuller???

(see I need you to tell me what I want to hear so I can buy some and start my next go around)
    yes im only on 1,4 ad

im up 2-3 lbs and im looking a lot fuller...i think its water mostly tho cause my stomach is less ripped up

i definately recommend it so far. keep in mind i had to buy 3 bottles of it just to run an effective cycle at this dosage...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i think 1gm is a good dose after reading more bro. My boy, the short weird one you met, just ran it and ended up bumping up to 1gm his last few weeks and said he wished hed done it sooner. It is such a mild compound bro, I mean EQ itself is mild and I ran that at 750mgs my first run with it, I did 1000mgs the next time and actually felt it that time, noticed insane vascularity and hunger was uncontrollable. Watch your lower back bro, dont do anymore damage to it, try to limit all open-chain movements for a little while then start to do hypers and roman chair ab excercises to strengthen the core back up. The M1t will really start to hurt it if you get the lower back pumps a lot of people get with M1T so just be careful homie!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information