Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    damn that what i neeed badly. my hand strength just blows, i have a lot of trouble holding 2 plates, anything over just kicks my ass, and i personally just hate straps! but i ned them... ugh.

Hows that legarthy effecting everyday life? is it unbareable? or does it just blow? and does it effect you in the gym?

Got my next cycle already #12

12 weeks of sust
    10 weeks of deca
    4 weeks od dbol (kick start)

Wahooooo.

damn you kev i cant let you get so much bigger than me...oh well i guess ill be coming to the dark side sooner than later LOL

and the lethargy is horrible...today was prob the worst its been, my strength is through the roof but im yawning and sleepy in between sets

chest today
    incline db with 115's for a set of 8

a few sets of flat bench with 225 for a few sets of 12 no spot at all

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    lol at least with the lethargy, you know its working!

Keep it up man.

and Kev, you need to cut the crap! haha I thought we were all about the designer roids man!!!

we don't like your kind around the supp section

jk!

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    your lifts are pretty fckin impressive man... have u gained any weight? bloat?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

Keep it up man.

and Kev, you need to cut the crap! haha I thought we were all about the designer roids man!!!

we don't like your kind around the supp section

jk!
    Wellllll.... your right! i guesssss. hahaha

mabye ill kickstart with 2perdrol just so u all can have some kicks

I really likethe sound of this m1t though... so who knows, i might be hopping back to the designer side for a little run

I no you all miss me

And 12... lifts are lookin snazy man. Next time your online hit me up, i got a few questions for you

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

Keep it up man.
    haha yeah thats true...thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR. View Post
    your lifts are pretty fckin impressive man... have u gained any weight? bloat?
    hey thanks man im getting there...im still not where i was b4 i broke my collarbone...i have put on a few lbs and i do notice some bloating but thats ok with me...

im about to do legs in a lil while so ill be back with an update later...

k well my lower back is so ****ing tight i cant do shit...another side im noticing is im having shortness of breath at times...

did legs today high rep squats, walking lunges, leg extensions and curls...calves and stomach as always...

did arms yesterday...close gripped 225 for 15 i think...
    did shoulders today...nothing special i am stressed out for finals but have been getting a lot of complements...

im gonna skip a dose of m1t today...i dont wanna deal with the lethargy when im studying...a final today at 2...two more tomorrow and then one more the next day....AHHH

good idea man

can not wait for finals to be over...one last one tomorrow...thermodynamics...got in the gym today tho did back and legs...nothing crazy just did some squats and step ups and leg curls and some pull ups and db rows...

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    *subscribed, just saw this thread, read the whole thing

lookin good guys!

Blog Entries
    lol finals suck.

but thermodynamics is pretty cool.

good luck on yr finals

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ahh who skips a day? You p*ssy!

Anyway goodluck with finals. Mabye its time to step up that ester c buddy!

Are you running ester c at all right now? And what dose

Also that shortness of breath could be caused by high bp, go get that checked so
    where! They have those machines everywhere now.

Also if it is high, I would think about stepping up the hawthorn, fish oil and add another 2-400mg of coq10 a week.

i ended up not skipping a day i just doubled up the afternoon dose lol

im taking ester c about 3g a day, ill boost it up if i feel i need it...

the 1,4 ad is done, i prob would not run it again it wasnt anything crazy and not worth the money. i upped to 30 mg of m1t today so im gonna pro stick it out for another 7-10 days and then start my pct.

feel free to add any comments..

k so basically i should have just done m1t from the start

shit is goin awesome!
    did arms today they were exploding did lock outs with 405 for reps and did BB curls with 135 for a set of 8

also im freakin ripped...im also up to 199

what was your starting weight man?

like 190 or so

beasted chest today...did 2 sets of flat db press with 120s for 8
    then went and inclined 225 for a set of 8...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    damnnnnn son, thats awsome, we need pics. NOW!

22's son! 22's!

Blog Entries
    damnnnnn son, thats awsome, we need pics. NOW!

22's son! 22's!
    I second this motion!

all i gotta say is i did shoulders today...115's on db press for 5...not bad for having a broken collar bone 5 months ago

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    all i gotta say is i did shoulders today...115's on db press for 5...not bad for having a broken collar bone 5 months ago
    damn dude 115 on shoulder press is beastly. pics pics!

one thing i have noticed is my pee in the morning is very dark. borderline orange color. this is only for the first time i piss...i drink a lot of water throughout the day and every other time i pee, its clear/slighty yellow....any thoughts on this? should i be concerned?

Blog Entries
    one thing i have noticed is my pee in the morning is very dark. borderline orange color. this is only for the first time i piss...i drink a lot of water throughout the day and every other time i pee, its clear/slighty yellow....any thoughts on this? should i be concerned?
    Isn't dark piss a sign of too much B vitamins, dehydration, and/or infection?

What multi vitamin are you taking? and when do you take it?

I would suggest downing 16 oz of chilled water immediately after you wake up. Like before you take your morning piss and everything.

Blog Entries
    Also, I think jaundice can cause orange urine

Have you noticed any skin color differences?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    In your case this is because of the extra stress on the kidneys. This happened to me during my SD cycle when i upped my dose to 40mg. Is there any discomfort when u wake up in the morning in your lower back?

First sign of jaundice would be, eye color changing to yellow.

try having a solid glass of water or to before bed.

also go pick up some cranberry juice, this will help flush the kidneys. Its a very good anti-oxident

it could also be an early sgn of kidney stones forming... but dont take my word on that, just a estimation.

I wouldnt worry about it, unless it becomes painful. Also, follow my recomendations

Blog Entries
    In your case this is because of the extra stress on the kidneys. This happened to me during my SD cycle when i upped my dose to 40mg. Is there any discomfort when u wake up in the morning in your lower back?

First sign of jaundice would be, eye color changing to yellow.

try having a solid glass of water or to before bed.

also go pick up some cranberry juice, this will help flush the kidneys. Its a very good anti-oxident

it could also be an early sgn of kidney stones forming... but dont take my word on that, just a estimation.

I wouldnt worry about it, unless it becomes painful. Also, follow my recomendations

When I was taking Animal Pak, my piss started looking all radioactive. And about few weeks later, boom...kidney stone

yeah i drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day...im def getting cranberry i was thinking that is what its good for i wasnt sure tho...im dont feel any pain, i was just concerned cause my pee looks radioactive in the morning haha

oh btw im also not even taking a multi right now...im eating at least 6 whole meals a day including veges and all the other good stuff so i dont really feel i need it...

Blog Entries
    make sure you get 100% cranberry juice. And not the juice cocktail

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    damn that what i neeed badly. my hand strength just blows, i have a lot of trouble holding 2 plates, anything over just kicks my ass, and i personally just hate straps! but i ned them... ugh.

Hows that legarthy effecting everyday life? is it unbareable? or does it just blow? and does it effect you in the gym?

Got my next cycle already #12

12 weeks of sust
    10 weeks of deca
    4 weeks od dbol (kick start)

Wahooooo.

Damn bro, sounds like a good bulk cycle! HAve u takin sust before? Im gonna start my first aas cycle in august of 500mg test cyp each week for 10 weeks, cant wait! I had the choice of sust for 10 weeks or cyp for 10 weeks at the same price but decided cyp since sust is usually said to be eod injects, didnt want that much for my first cycle. Hope u lo this aas cycle, sounds good!

just an update i made sure to drink 2 huge glasses of water b4 i went to bed last night and my pee was much clearer this morning

K.Biz is offline Banned
    just an update i made sure to drink 2 huge glasses of water b4 i went to bed last night and my pee was much clearer this morning
    That's right! You listen to me! And u feel better. Cha ching!

K BIZ

deleted
    Last edited by number twelve; 05-20-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: messed up

sorry bear with me im trying to figure out how to post a big pic in a post, not to attach it.

ok here is my attempt. posting 2...the head on one is from 4/18, the one where i am brushing my teeth lol is from 5/20...

andd

ugh i dunno maybe this will work...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...c7&id=36615635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #12's 1,4 ad and M1T log-5-20-08.jpeg  
    Last edited by number twelve; 05-20-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: i give up i just attached one from a few days ago...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information