Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    how are you liking the 11 oxo...i saw it for sale today in vitamin shoppe...also have you ever tried 6 oxo? whats your take

Look at me, back to the supplement forum haha. Hmm, cant really tell ya bro cus im on halo-50 which ive tried a bad clone once of (Hemadrol) and never 11-oxo so its kinda like 2 new compounds for me. Im starting to feel some strength gains which most if not all on halo have said and im seeing slightly more definition as what most report back while on 11-oxo so id say theyre both working great so far for me! Id say try 11-oxo but if u are id say go the same route as me and go with a good clone like andro extreme unless u got money to blow. I know u gotta dose 11-oxo high, round 450mg ed for minimal anabolic results with a stack and if solo id say 600mg ed for good anabolic results. I wouldnt do 11-oxo solo though cus i feel its a week ph and would only use it to stack with a stronger methyl. Kinda like bold, not a ph to take solo unless u got endless amounts of money to burn and if so id go wit the real thing!

Wink Day 12

Today was an unexpected day off. Oh well, another day of rest for tomorrow's workout. Gonna be doing shoulders/arms/cardio/abs tomorrow for sure! Hopefully it will be ok because i plan on doing chest and tris on monday like i always do, hope my tris and front delts are recovered by then. Maybe ill just do medium weight tris tomorrow and heavy bis. Oh, #12, yes ive tried 6 oxo before for a pct from something and really didn't do much for me. As far as i know and from research, 6 oxo is only good for bringing someone's test levels to baseline, wont bring you a notch over baseline. Still, theres so many more effective pct supplies then 6 oxo so i know ill never use it again. I know you can stack 6-oxo extreme (which only seems like original 6-oxo with added zinc and less dosage for 10 bucks more a bottle than original) and 11-oxo for a weak/mild cutting cycle but again, super duper pricey! If i had that much money id be on some gh, haha. Will report back tomorrow after my workout.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    haha true thanks for shedding some light on that bro

keep up the good work

haha true thanks for shedding some light on that bro

keep up the good work

Is that you squattin all that weight? Thats crazy man!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lol it was last year i was hardcore bulking, i was just doing high box squats to boost my max lol i wish i was squatting that ass to grass

lol it was last year i was hardcore bulking, i was just doing high box squats to boost my max lol i wish i was squatting that ass to grass
    Oh, i was gonna say man shit! If i were to do that much without a box id be on my ass, haha! Thats still pretty damn strong though. Maybe ill do that much in september when im on my first cycle of test cyp. Most ive done for 4-6 reps real squats was 6 plates (3 on each side), that was when i was on m-drol.

Day 13

Today was supposed to be shoulders/arms/abs (actually yesterday was) but im having some family issues right now and couldn't make it today and can't make it tomorrow. I should be able to start fresh though on monday and start my normal routine again of chest/tris/abs/cardio. Even though today was another day off i still feel some damn jacked! My muscles all over feel like solid granite, no water retention at all! I will weigh myself again on wednesday since i havent since the last time i posted my weight but even then i was already up a few pounds and feel like i lost some fat so i must be doing something right. I also look a little more vascular, especially in my neck and bis (got that arnold vein bulging out frombis to shoulders). I also feel really strong today like i can lift a house and a lot of confidence. I really have no side effects at all and my sex drive is a little higher than normal. All and all, looks like im having good results and a good cycle for only half way through. Even though i wont have time tomorrow for the gym, im gonna do some early morning cardio for 20-30 minutes and a grip of push ups when i get home before breakfast.

Ausy is offline New Member
    hi ya, been following your thread. Looking forward to the new pics. Cheers for sharing

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ya man great job. lets here some of the strength gains. what legal pct supps in your opinion are best? you dont like 6 oxo.so what did you like that was legal

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    ya man great job. lets here some of the strength gains. what legal pct supps in your opinion are best? you dont like 6 oxo.so what did you like that was legal

Legal or grey area legal, haha? 6 oxo is ok to add to a pct but i dont believe its strong enough to be a full pct unless its for something as week as a simple propadrol 4 week cycle. For a real ph cycle id say a real pct cycle also needs to be included to fully keep all your gains you made on cycle and not fu** up your body's test levels and such. Check out ARR for pct supplies or pm me. Just cus ph's are otc doesn't mean you only need otc pct supplies as well. Check out the stickies up top about prohormones, they go into detail on what kind of pct is required for the harsher ph cycles like superdrol and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausy View Post
    hi ya, been following your thread. Looking forward to the new pics. Cheers for sharing
    Thanks! Doin this log online for my own records to look at and for everyone else to hopefully get ideas and learn from and feel free to ask questions. Since its only a 4 week cycle ima just post after pics and then pics again after i finish pct to compare what i gained on cycle and what i kept off cycle. Those are the best comparisions i believe since i just look at the before pics as a starting point and never look back, haha.

Day 14

Today is a regular off day for me. Tomorrow will be chest/tris/abs/cardio in that order. Still feel really good and muscles feel damn solid! Almost like the feeling on mdrol where ur muscles just feel like theyre carved out of solid stone. I can also see the 11-oxo clone doin its job with the cortisol control since ive noticed some ab fat loss especially in my upper abs. Only half way through the cycle and already seeing good results. Should be even better this week and next. The last 10 days of my 40 day cycle will just be andro extreme at 450mg ed, same dosage as now.

Day 15

Today was a pretty solid workout. When i was driving to the gym i felt really sick to my stomach but felt better when i started working out. Did about the same weight and reps as last week so no real increase there. HAd a really good pump in the gym but no big increase yet in strength or weight. Hopefully tomorrow will be a stronger day, gonna do back/bis/calfs/cardio.

how is your intensity level when training?

how is your intensity level when training?
    i always try to keep it as high as possible and make every workout really count. If i feel ima only have time in a day for a half ass workout then id wait til the next day to have a full fledged workout. I usually do 3 drop sets on my last set of my first exercise and my last to start and end with a good pump. I also switch up my routine every 4-6 weeks and workouts every other week to always keep my muscles guessing. Sometimes i superset workouts and i try to do at least 1 max exercise per week for 1 particular muscle group each week and switch it every week. I also have my bluetooth headphones on listenin to music to help get me psyched too.

Day 16

Today was Halo day! Had a great workout today. My dumbell rows went up 10 lbs, my t-bar rows went up 25 pounds, and still had plenty of strength for bis after i killed back! Really feeling the strength gains now and my whole body feels so damn rock solid! Oh, also went up 15 pounds on donkey calf raises and some extra reps on top of that. Tomorrow is a day off from the gym but still gonna do some cardio first thing in the morning with some abs at home. Also gonna weigh myself first thing in the morning tomorrow to see how my weight looks. As long as its not under 194 then im good since thats what i started at and already noticing some fat loss.

Day 17

SOrry i didnt post today on the actual day but didnt miss much Just a scheduled day off and sore as hell from my last 2 workouts! A good day of rest today was.

Day 18

Today was legs and cardio. Had a very strong workout today. Lifted 15 pounds more on leg press and hack squats and did a few extra reps on top of that. I dont know whats up with my $50 electronic sclae but i dont think its giving me a real reading. It said before i started my cycle i was at 194. Its been saying for the last 10 days that im exactly 196.6! It wont budge not even a point from .6. Then the old school type of scale at the gym says 203 so i dont know what the hell is going on. At least the mirror never lies and i like what i see. All day everyday my muscles feel so damn hard and full of strength, i love it! Tomorrow is planned to be shoulders/arms/abs/cardio but i got a ton of errands to do but i should have time for it all.

Unhappy Day 19

As I figured, no time for the gym today. Had so many damn errands to do on my last day off. Will have a strong workout tomorrow morning though.

Day 20

Once again, no time for the gym today before work. Im debating if i should just go tomorrow (which is my normal off day) and do shoulders and arms but if i do that then i would need to take 2 more days off so i can do chest and tris. Or i could just take tomorrow off as well and forget about shoulders and arms (they really arent my weak points anyways) and just do chest and tris on monday as usual and just do cardio tomorrow. What do u guys think? Im leaning a little towards taking tomorrow off and just starting my normal routine back up on monday and make this last week on halo really count. Monday will be the start of week 3 ending the halo on sunday to make it an even 30 days on halo and just continue my andro extreme for a total of 40 days of that.

you cant find any time to get in the gym? are you eating at least?

Trust me, if there was a way for me to go today i would have but i have a crazy tight schedule with how much free time i have before work (2:30pm-11:30pm) and if i got errands to do then i gotta do errands over the gym before work. I still have my diet in check of course and i still feel very strong and good. I went to the gym 3 days last week and my routine is 4 days a week weight lifting. I would have more days goin to the gym this last week of halo i think if i took tomorrow off from lifting (will still do cardio) and start my routine again on monday. If i do shoulders and arms tomorrow (which is my 4th workout of the week that should be done on fridays) then ima have to take at least 2 days to rest before i can do chest and tris (the first workout of my routine which should be on monday). I probably could just take monday off then do chest and tris tuesday but i dont feel just one day off from shoulders and arms that i can do a full fledged chest and tri day since my shoulders and arms will still not be full rested. All and all i have no regrets and very happy with the cycle and the results im getting. Tons of errands been poping up that need to be takin care of and some family things so training hasnt been "On schedule" as it should but since i feel my shoulders and arms are a strong point for me, not missing to much. I also do tris on chest day and bis on back day so this last day of arms at the end of the week is just kinda an extra for them anyways and my front delts get good work on chest day and my rear delts/traps get some work on back days as well. It would be a diferent story if i was missing leg day 2 weeks in a row, that would never happen! haha.

damn that sucks bro

Day 22

Did chest/tris/calfs/cardio today. Had a pretty strong workout overall. I did a few drop sets and kept the strength up. Had a great pump in the gym today too. Overall from this cycle i see some more vascularity (mostly in my forearms and that arnold vein from bicep to delt), some more definition, and some strength gains! I feel the strength from halo and im thinkin im gettin the definition and vascularity from the 11-oxo. Also my weight has gone up a little, i think its up 5-6 pounds from start and thats pretty good since my main goal is to cut, not get bigger.

Sorry bout the pm not going through. Im usually on this site via my tilt phone and sometimes opera mini doesnt register what ive typed in the reply box through pm. Ill respond back via pm tomorrow morning before the gym.

Smile Day 23

Today was a strong back and bi day. Did heavy back and still had great strength left over to do some decent weight for bis. Did some abs then 20 minutes of cardio to end the session. Very strong workout leaving with a great pump!

what kind of numbers are you putting up on all your lifts?

Nothing too crazy since im always switchin it up. Im no math wiz so i just tell ya how many plates. Started off with barbell bent rows. Warm up with 1 plate each side, second set add a 25 to each side, 2-3 more sets of 6 reps with 1 plate, a 25, and a 10. Warm up i did 15 reps, 10 reps, 6 reps for last 2-3 sets. Then went to pull up with wide grip with just body weight for 4 sets of 10 reps each. Then went to dumbell rows with 50 pounds=15 reps, 65 pounds=12 reps, 85 pounds=6 reps. Then went to cable lat pull down machine and did straight arm pulldowns standing up to widen my lats. This is a new excercise for me and boy does it work! HAve to do kinda light weight though to not be sloppy on this exercise. Did 60 pounds=12 reps, 3 sets of 75 pounds= 8 reps. Thats all for back. SOmetimes i do hyper extensions to get a good pump at the end of my workout but theres only 1 machine for that and it was too busy. Did cable preacher curls, the one that u can add plates to. DId 1 plate (plate= 45 pounds) for 15 reps, add 25 for 8-10 reps, add 15 pounds for 2 sets of 6-8 reps. Then did cable concentration curls (great for long head of bi) with 30 pounds for 15 reps, 35=12 reps, 45=6-8 reps for 2 sets. Then could only do 2 sets of standing cable curls (great for bicep peak). Did 35 pounds for 12 reps then 10 reps of 40 pounds. Some of my weights might sound light but i always have perfect form with every excercise i do and really make the muscle im working work. I get good results and i probably wont do the same routine next week for back and bis since i always switch things up. When i was doing the same routine for 6-8 weeks at a time my weights were higher but got less results cus my body gets used to the same excercises too damn quick. I used to be able to do 110 pound dumbell rows for 8 reps with no straps but thats cus i did that excercise every back workout for 8-10 weeks so of course my weights go up cus my body gets used to the same excercise week to week and i get less results in body composition. When i do my first aas cycle ima do the same routine for every body part for 5 weeks then switch for the last 5 weeks and see how that goes. Might squeeze out 12 weeks if i get some prop, hehe. We'll see but thats another thread.

Did u get my pm bro? I sent it on my comp this time so it should have gone through.

Wink Day 26

Feeling really good today, did shoulders/arms/cardio. Had a strong workout overall and had a great pump in the gym! Had some increased intensity too! Just a few more days til the end but overall very happy with this cycle. Noticed some fat loss in my mid-section and kept my size and even gained some lean muscle on top of that so far. I got a very strong pct lined up as well so im sure ill keep most if not all my gains and still continue to lose some fat around my mid-section. Even got some people at work today noticing my arms being a little bigger! Wish i could keep going but all cycles have to come to an end. Planning on doing legs/abs/cardio tomorrow but i might sleep in, its already 2:00 am here and i gotta be in the gym by 11:30 am to have enough time to have a full workout and finish by 1:00 pm. Goin to bed in a bit.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your cycle went really well! Do you have any after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    Sounds like your cycle went really well! Do you have any after pics?
    Still got a few more days left til im done. Will for sure post after pics though and will still continue this log throughout my pct so everyone can also see how that goes for me. Also planning on posting pics after i finish my pct to compare before, after cycle, after pct (what im left with after all is said and done). Im loving this cycle and wish to run it longer and would but im doing a reall aas cycle in a few months so i want some time off inbetween.

Cool Day 29

Well i set today up for disaster. Haven't ridin a bike for damn years and did it yesterday for father's day with my girl and the family down by the beach. Very nice bike ride and even got a nice little tan, beautiful weather from hermosa beach down past torrance. Rode a mountain bike for 3 hours straight and did (tried to do) legs today. My damn legs were so sore already from yesterday's bike ride. I still did some light cardio, 6 sets of squats, 3 sets of leg curls, 3 sets of leg extensions, then felt like my legs were gonna fall off and i was gonna puke! Couldn't do as heavy weight as i normally do im sure cus of yesterday and couldn't finish my workout either so im pretty bummed cus i always try to work the hardest on leg day. Oh well, another day tomorrow in the gym for chest/tris/abs/cardio.

Tomorrow will be my last day of halo so ima start my pct chems tomorrow night before bed. Gonna take 100mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva before bed tomorrow night. Starting wednesday night and the rest of my pct i will be taking 50mg of clomid and 10mg of nolva ed before bed. Still waiting for my order of amp 02 and gonna start that as soon as i get it for pre-workout, also got synthesize from avant labs (creatine supp), Recreate from usp labs (new age fat burner) and 10 more days of 11 oxo to all go along with my pct and quest to continue burning fat and keeping as much muscle and even to gain a little in the process. Not easy to do but i seem to be on the right track since ive noticed my waistline a little slimmer and all my muscles to be a little more define and the scale sayin im weighin more than what i started out at. Will update all stats and pics on tuesday or wednesday.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    yeah just wait to bump up on monday.
    and i dont think u need the l dex your already gonna do clomid and nolva...
    I was just going to say this.
    I agree, the Nolv and Clomid should be plenty.
    Could probably even drop the clomid.

Sorry, didnt realize you were done/almost done.
    Last edited by djsir007; 06-16-2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Late Post

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007 View Post
    I was just going to say this.
    I agree, the Nolv and Clomid should be plenty.
    Could probably even drop the clomid.

Sorry, didnt realize you were done/almost done.
    HAha, real late post bro. Ima just do clomid at 100mg day 1 and nolva 20mg day 1 then 50mg clomid and 10mg nolva for the rest of pct. Im sure i wont need to run it for the full 30 days but got plenty just in case. I havent noticed any libido problems, no lethargy, really no sides except a few pimples on my shoulders. Been a really great cycle with very little shutdown it feels and shouldnt need much to bring back natty test once i part with the halo. Could probably run some otc pct but not goin done that route anymore, better safe than sorry when it comes to prohormones and any type of pct.

Day 30

Today is my last day of halo. Wish i could run it for 5 or even 6 weeks since im still seeing some gains but gonna stop here as planned. Did chest/tris/abs/cardio today. Had a great pump and great intensity in the gym.

Overall, the original halo gives me some slight strength increases but id say more in stamina and being able to go slightly higher in weight but able to do much more reps. Also seemed to lean me out a bit but i think the 11-oxo also helped with that. No dramatic changes in body but some more definition all over.

Will try to get my g/f to take some pics of me tonite after work and ill upload them as soon as i get em takin for comparsion. Will do same poses as before pics as well for easier comparsion for everyone. Without even looking at my before pics, i can see for myself in the mirror my changes and very happy with them.

Smile PCT Day 1

Took 20mg nolva and 100mg of clomid last night before bed and will continue taking it everynite but now at 10/50.

Quick update, starting weight=194 pounds ending weight now=199.2 pounds. Gained some pounds while losing fat, great cycle. Had breakfast then took my multi-v, fish oil, life support, 2 recreate caps, 4 amp 02 caps. On the amp 02 it says to take 9 caps per serving but not to take with any other type of stimulant so thats why i took such a low dose to see my tolerence to it since both products (recreate and amp 02) are new to me. I was planning on doing back/bis/calfs/cardio today but had so much yard work to do. I was doin yard work for a good couple of hours and sweatin like a pig. Also notice an increase in energy and focus (good increase in energy, not a stim high) and a pump in my arms that felt strong. I had so much energy.

I should be able to take some pics tonite after work since i couldnt last night or today. Will post pics as soon as i get em.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 06-18-2008 at 03:24 PM.

PCT Day 4

Havent been updating because ive been out the last few days. On day 2 of pct i took 2 recreate and 6 amp 02 caps and i was crazy sick in the gym. Had the worst stomach ache ever! I was still able to finish my workout but felt like crap. Thursday i was at the beach all day and fu**ed up my left lat bad! I was body boarding and fell nose diving a 6 foot wave and my arm strap from the board went across my left lat causing my body weight to fall on it and breaking the strap off the board. Now i got a nasty bruise across my left lat and hurts like hell when i try to lift my left arm up. Yesterday i was busy doin all my running around and today slept in before work. Im planning on going to the gym tomorrow and doin legs. Im trying now to take amp 02 pre-workout and recreate after workout to see whats causing the stomach aches. I took 7 amp 02 caps (i think 9 caps is way to crazy for 1 serving, rather take a scoop or 2 of a pre-workout mix) before work. Havent really noiced much at all as far as what everyone says and claims amp 02 to do. Will still run the bottle and see what happens.

Still been taking 50mg of clomid and 10mg of nolva ed before bed. Good note, my weight is still 199.2 to 199.8. Synthesize is pretty harsh, really bad taste. Kinda hard to stomach this stuff 3 times a day. Should have a better report on everything tomorrow after workout.

My supp plan now is 7-9 amp 02 caps pre-workout, 2 recreate with post-workout meal and another 6 hrs later. Also, 3 andro extreme caps with post-workout meal. Synthesize with breakfast, post-workout meal, and before bed. Whey shake before breakfast and post-workout and sustained release protein before bed with synthesize. PCT just before bed. 5 meals throughout the day as well of course.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 06-21-2008 at 05:08 PM.

PCT Day 5

Today i did traps/shoulders/bis/tris/calfs/abs, crazy huh? All in an hour and a half too, thats how my intensity was today in the gym. I just took 8 amp 02 caps pre-workout (along with support supps) since i still havent gotten to m yet, wow thats a lot of caps for a pre-workout boost! DIdnt really notice a huge pump in the gym but had great energy and was sweating like crazy! I supersetted bis and tris and abs. Also supersetted shoulders and calfs. All with under a minute between sets. When i left the gym i could barely drive cus my bis and tris were so pumped and full of blood, it was great! My weight is still at 199-200 so havent lost anything yet and hopefully wont from what ive gained on cycle from 192. Also took pics after my workout for after cycle pics and will post them late tonite when i get home from work. Maybe u guys can help me compare my before pics at 192 and my after pics at 199.6? Overall, great workout and energy in the gym, just kinda hard to stomach so many dang pills pre-workout. Gonna take tomorrow off from the gym since its my girl's b-day and will be at the beach most of the day. Tuesday though will be a hard leg day and ima try to take the full serving of 9 caps of amp 02 pre-workout and see how it goes.

Exclamation Before Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Sorry for the shitty lighting on the pics, not the best before pics but they give you a good idea of my starting point. Hope to focus on my cuts in my mid-section with cardio and diet and some more minor cuts everywhere else as well as more serratus tie-ins.
    Before Pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-back.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-front.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 06-23-2008 at 01:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information