Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member

After Pics!

After Pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-back.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-front2.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-front.jpg  

Haha

I figured this would happen damnit. Got to go to bottom of page 2 for before pics and now top of page 3 for after pics. Ill try to get em side by side for better comparison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-back.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-front.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 06-23-2008 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Before Pics!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    great results. looking alot more fuller. you look more solid. great job.. the time is coming for the darrk side

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    great results. looking alot more fuller. you look more solid. great job.. the time is coming for the darrk side
    Thank you. I really do feel much fuller and do see some new cuts in the mirror. Very happy with this cycle.

PCT Day 7

Couldnt get out of bed today so i was late goin to the gym. Only had 35min to work out legs. Took 9 caps of amp 02 before working out. I noticed i had great energy in the gym and intensity. I worked out super fast fr the amount of time i had. Did 5 sets of squats, 6 sets of leg press, 1 set of leg curls, and 1 set of leg extensions. My legs were so pumped after that feeling real good. WIsh i had more time for calfs and cardio but couldnt do it today. Overal, 5 hrs later now and my legs are sore as hell! Must be a good sign of a decent workout. I havent lost any strength or size since finishing my cycle so im also very happy about that. Im leaving early tomorrow morning for palm springs for 4 days. I will be training there as well since the marriott has a decent workout room (at least last year they did). Im gonna do chest/tris/abs/cardio one day and back/bis/cardio another day while there and take 2 days off. Im planning on working out tomorrow and thursday so i can take friday and saturday off from the gym, gotta rest sometime. Im gonna take all my pct supplies and supps with me so i wont be missing out on anything. Will still post updates while im there as well.

Support Supp Review

As u guys know, im taking Synthesize pre-workout along with amp 02. I then take 2 recreate with post-workout meal along with another serving of synthesize and 11-oxo. I then take 1 recreate cap 6 hrs later and another serving of synthesize before bed. Of course i take vitamins, bcaa, and protein as well as food but not gonna review basic supps like these.

Amp 02 - 9 caps per serving for me seems like a lot for a pre-workout supp. I started i believe at 5 caps and today have worked my way up to 9. Havent really noticed a difference between 5-9 caps, maybe a little more energy with 9. Im gonna continue taking 9 caps pre-workout as directed to feel its full effect until the bottle is empty. I noticed so far a good focus, intensity, and pump in the gym. Not a stim feeling either more of a good feeling of all these effects. Also ive noticed i sweat a ton more too while working out and doing cardio. Still, its gotta take more than that for me to stomach 9 caps ed for me to use this product again. Id much rather down 2 scoops of a powdered pre-workout supp then down 9 caps. Time will tell and ill give full reviews of these products when i finish them.

Support Supp Review Part 2

Recreate by USP Labs - A new generation fat burner for sure. Directed to take 2 caps first thing in the morning or pre-workout then another cap or 2 6 hrs later. Since my schedule is to wake up, eat breafast, then go to the gym, i really cant take recreate then. I dont want to take recreate with 9 caps of amp 02, wouldnt be good review. Instead i take 2 recreate post-workout and 1 cap 6 hrs later. Ive noticed my body temp stays hot after my first serving and i have a good energy increase. Again, not a stim high or a stimulant energy increase but a more natural feeling of increased energy. I do believe this is a new and improved fat burner when compared to what else is on the market for those who want to stay away from eca, clen , t3, etc. Ive tried em all and this one is good, try it!
    (*)
    Synthesize by Avant Labs - A more basic creatine supp. Has all the average ingredients and mixes pretty well with water. Ive noticed a more full feeling in my muscles even for not being on cycle. This seems to be a pretty solid creatine supp but kinda pricey for what it offers. I think f me Cellmass from BSN is a btter creatine supp. Ive tried size on, cellmass, cell tech, kre-akalin, regular creatine mono, and for me the best was cellmass. Cellmass mixes instantly in water and tastes great while giving u a full feeling in ur muscles without water retention that everyone thinks u get from a creatine supplement. Yes these creatine supps produce a little water retention but for me, none of these listed above gave me a bloated look or feeling. The taste is also pretty nasty with this synthesize. I was given the orange flavor and first sip reminded me of liquid tylenol multi-symptom cough medicine, harsh! Its not bad though if u mix it with orange juice, more tolerable but still not too enjoyable. Best bank for ur buck in this category id say Cell Mass, at least for me thats what works the best for a solid creatine supplement.

Smile PCT Day 12

Ok, im back everyone. Had a great time in palm desert, hot as hell but nice in the pool. Got a dark ass tan too! Tried goin to the gym the first day i got there for chest/tris since last year i remembered they had tons of cable machines and free weights for a resort gym. This year i guess they threw em out. They had mostly just treadmills and bikes, some dumbells, one lat pull down machine and one machine chest press machine. I still tried and did a ton of dumbell flies incline and flat and some chest press machine but that machine felt weird, didnt like it at all. Kinda got over it and just hit the pool after that and got plenty of cardio while in the pool while i was there. Today is sunday and gonna start the gym back tomorrow strong with chest/tris/abs/cardio. Might trade out abs for calfs, see how i feel. Wasn't taking any amp 02 while on vacation since i wasn't working out but still took recreate while i was there and sustained release protein shakes, and of course my nolva/clomid ed before bed. Still feel strong and doesn't look like ive lost any size or strength but we'll see tomorrow in the gym.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am never one to call gyno on pics but that right nip is looking suspect man.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Looks like the cycle went rather well.

Nice job!

Just keep up the intensity and eating through pct

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I am never one to call gyno on pics but that right nip is looking suspect man.
    I know. Ever since i was like 8 yrs old ive had puffy nips. FOr the most part they are puffy, when theyre cold then they look like normal. Theres never been a lump or sensitivity to them so i dont know wtf it is. My dad and his dad have the same puffy damn nips like me. I could ice em for my next set of pics and they wont look like gyno, haha. As u can see ive been on clomid/nolva for past 12 days and no changes in my puffy nips. Was thinking of trying c.bino's gyno reversal method since i have a new bottle of lion's letro on hand. What do u guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Looks like the cycle went rather well.

Nice job!

Just keep up the intensity and eating through pct
    Thanks bro. My diet was off a couple of days while on vacation but hey, it was vacation. FOr the most part being on vacation my diet was still pretty decent. Now im back to the same old thing, (work,gym,g/f, etc) my diet is back in check.

Wheres number 12 been? I pm'd that guy like 2-3 weeks ago and still havent heard from him? I know u guys talk so id thought id ask.

PCT day 13

Back to the gym today and was lovin it! Did chest/tris/calfs/cardio. DId some different things for my chest which gave me a really great pump and also switched up my tri routine giving me a great pump as well. HAd some stomach discomfort (probably from my gf's runny scrambled eggs) so i did calfs instead of abs. Since calfs are my most underdeveloped muscle group, i try to do them twice a week, once like today and again on leg day. Today i did heavy weight and on leg day i do slightly lighter weight with more intensity and reps. Took 9 caps of amp 02 pre-workout and felt a great pump and focus in the gym. Still just dont like the idea of having to ingest 9 caps pre-workout but the stuff does work i gotta give em that. Overall, had a strong workout and did 30 minutes of cardio ontop of it all. Cant wait for back/bis/abs/cardio tomorrow!

Day 14 PCT

Today i slept in a bit and wasnt able to go to the gym. Got a lot of errands and running around done so its all good. Will for sure be goin to the gym wed, thur, & fri, so im not worried about it. Damn, my chest and tris are way sore today. HAd a great workout yesterday!

Day 15 PCT

Did back/bis/abs/cardio today. HAd a great workout with tons of energy. Still tryin to stomach 9 amp 02 caps pre-workout which isnt an easy task. Next time ima just try a different powdered mix, so much easier to drink a few scoops then down 9 caps. I did a lot of supersets for my back that gave me a great pump and 21's and drop sets for my bis. Today was a great day in the gym. I think ima just do 20 days of this nolva/clomid since i feel fine. I feel strong, no libido issues, no sides while on cycle or off. DOnt believe i had much of a shutdown so im sure ill be good to stop the nolva/clomid at day 20 instead of 30 days. After this ima just be natural til mid-august, then its aas time!

Smile Day 16 PCT

Today was legs/cardio. Had a very strong workout today and had great intensity. Tomorrow is shoulders/traps/arms/abs/cardio. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow when i wake up if i can remember. My legs are already sore as hell! God leg day drains me everytime.

Day 18 PCT

Sorry i havent updated lately but have been sick with a nasty stomach flu. HAvent been able to train either but feel much better today and will be back in the gym tomorrow for chest/tris/abs/cardio. I feel and look the same size and strength from when i started my pct but still havent weighed myself again yet. Ill be sure to weigh myself first thing in the morning tomorrow and will try to post pics again tomorrow night since i plan on stopping pct after tonite. Tonight will be 18-19 days of nolva/clomid pct from a very mild oral 4 week cycle and ive felt perfectly fine after just 2 days of pct. I just went this far to make sure but i dont see any problems and seems like im just wasting my pct chems by continuing to take em when my body feels and looks back to normal. Tonite before bed ill take my last dose of nolva/clomid at 10/50 so starting tomorrow i will not be on pct anymore. In 2 and a half more weeks i will be in hawaii for 9-10 days so this timing works perfect. I have 2 1/2 weeks to train all natural after finishing pct, then a good 9-10 days rest (will still be eating clean), then start my first aas cycle when i get back in august.

Day 19 PCT

Today i did chest/tris/abs/cardio. HAd a great workout with plenty of energy and intensity. HAd a little stomach discomfort towards the middle of my workout (probably from 9 caps of amp 02) that lasted for about 45 minutes. Other than that, had a strong workout with a great pump! Lastnight was my last time taking my nolva/clomid so this concludes my pct for this successful cycle! Final take on the supplements i took during this pct such as amp 02, synthesize, and recreate soon to come. Oh, weighed myself today and still at a solid 198 lbs.

Final Supplement Reviews!

Synthesize from Avant Labs - I feel this to be a strong creatine supp and comparable to cellmass or size on. Its basic in the ingredients but has more than enough in it to help maintain gains and make some more. Ive noticed zero water retention from it. Something worth trying if others in this department have failed but not a keeper for me. For myself, cellmass is the keeper for a solid creatine supp. Overall ill give it a 8 out of 10 since i hated the taste so much.

Amplify 02 by AGX Sports - Ive read tons of hype about this pre-workout supp from many respected bros on here so i thought id give it a shot. To my surprise it seems u need to take a total of 9 caps for a full serving, kinda lot in my opinion pre-workout. I started off with 6 and worked my way up to m now for a little over a week. Kinda hard to stomach for someone whos not used to taking so many caps pre-workout but it does its job. I feel the effects anywhere from 15-30 minutes after ingesting. It gives a good feeling and not a stim high feeling like how most pre-workout supps do. Ive noticed strong pumps in and out of the gym as well as a better focus and intensity in the gym. Still, i wouldnt say this supp is too much ahead of the game but a decent pre-workout supp and worth trying it out. If only they could make it in a powder form instead of 9 caps. I also notice some stomach discomfort sometimes half way through my workout that i would have to say is from taking 9 caps pre-workout. Overall, ill give it a 7.5 out of 10. It does its purpose but does not stand above the rest like how many on here claims it does but thats just me.

Recreate by USP Labs - This is for sure a new age fat burner. Its only 2 caps twice a day and this dose will give u an idea on how it works. It doesnt give u a crazy stim high like most fat burners out that make u think ur burning fat cus u feel like a crack head. More of a good feeling and full of energy and focus. I havent noticed too much fat loss since taking this product at the full dose but do notice some more definition and certainly not gaining any fat. I feel this to be a more mild fat burner but it does its purpose and of course diet and excercise have to be in check for any fat burner to work at its best. FOr anyone whos tired of the stim high fat burners out there, give this one a shot. Overall, ill give it a 8.5 out of 10.

Thats it for this log. Its been a great cycle! Wont post anymore pics up since i look the same as my after pics with maybe slightly more definition in my serratus and abs. Also im still at the same weight since when i stopped my cycle so i can say ive kept 100% of my gains with little to no shutdown and a very smooth and easy pct. A great cycle indeed. Thank you everyone for ur comments and checking my thread out! Any questions feel free to pm me or post here.

jetsilver2002 is offline New Member
    guys, sorry to hijack this thread lol... im new to ph and i have 3 bottles of 11 oxo which i would like to try... i have also access to halodrol 50, so my question is this: If i take halodrol together with 6 caps of 11 oxo for 6 week and then clomid and nolva for 4 week pct, would this cycle make sense?
    please help, THX!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information