Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My 8 week log

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Day 33: I am having great success with this cycle! I've been off the superdrol for a couple days now and I'm still increasing strength. The only probably is I can tell my joints and tendons are beginning to pay the price. I have never been this strong. Before my break I was able to get the 140s on flat up for 4 reps and had hit 315 for 5 reps before. Now its like the weight isn't even that hard to put up!!

Chest/Tri's
    Incline Smith: warmup with 135 2 sets
    225 x15
    275 x15
    315 x10

Flat Db press: 90 x15
    110 x15
    140 x8
    150 x6 (this time my spotter had his hands on my elbows the whole time but did not help push up, I was shocked I put it up that many times!!)

Wide press machine: 90 x25
    180 x15
    270 x15
    270 x12

Incline Flyes: 55 x15
    switched to incline pec deck because my wrist was hurting, did 2 sets

Tri's:
    Rope pushdown: x20
    x20
    x15

Dips: body weight x15
    w 45lb x15
    w 90lb x15

Skullcrushers: 75 x20
    125 x15 wrist was hurting so I switched to a straight bar pushdown for 2 more sets

I think since I'm no longer doing chest/back on the same day I'm able to get alot more out of these days and I'm stronger because of it.
    Yep, i used to do chest/back on the same day. Did Arnold's workout routine of 6 days a week doing every body part twice a week and take sunday off. Wasn't very strong on that routine. Must have been Arnold's when he was juicin like crazy. No way someone could do a routine like that without taking anything and actually progress. I do everything once a week now and when i do i kill it, able to lift better this way.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Yep, i used to do chest/back on the same day. Did Arnold's workout routine of 6 days a week doing every body part twice a week and take sunday off. Wasn't very strong on that routine. Must have been Arnold's when he was juicin like crazy. No way someone could do a routine like that without taking anything and actually progress. I do everything once a week now and when i do i kill it, able to lift better this way.
    Yep, that is where I got the idea. I'm surprised that more bodybuilders do not use this routine. I've been able to do that routine naturally though but I had all kinds of supplements to go along with. Was taking Kre-alk, glutamine, extra l-leucine, AAKG, caffeine pills, beta alanine, a few others, and increased my diet from 6 meals to 8. I saw gains and was getting real strong but after 8 weeks I wore down. I just think if your goal is to look like a super athlete you have to train like one, not train like a pu$$y. haha. About to go hit them legs!!!

Day 34: Yeah my joints are beginning to affect the workout. Need to get back on my joint supplements. Tried to start heavy today but knees hurt so bad that I couldn't push any weight!

Smith Squat: warm up: 135 2 sets
    225 x15
    315 x15
    405 x8 could have done more but my joints were FVCKED UP!

Front Squat Smith: 225 x10
    225 x10
    185 x10

Leg extensions: 3 superset sets

Stiff dead: 135 x25
    135 x25
    225 x20
    225 x20

Ham curl: 125 x20
    155 x12
    140 x15

Db stiff deads w/ arms out at bottom: 30 x20
    30 x20

Did calves
    Going to finish my shoulders/forearms tomorrow then get my joint supplements back in order. Been kinda short on money but I realize how important it is now.

Day 34: Yeah my joints are beginning to affect the workout. Need to get back on my joint supplements. Tried to start heavy today but knees hurt so bad that I couldn't push any weight!

Smith Squat: warm up: 135 2 sets
    225 x15
    315 x15
    405 x8 could have done more but my joints were FVCKED UP!

Front Squat Smith: 225 x10
    225 x10
    185 x10

Leg extensions: 3 superset sets

Stiff dead: 135 x25
    135 x25
    225 x20
    225 x20

Ham curl: 125 x20
    155 x12
    140 x15

Db stiff deads w/ arms out at bottom: 30 x20
    30 x20

Did calves
    Going to finish my shoulders/forearms tomorrow then get my joint supplements back in order. Been kinda short on money but I realize how important it is now.
    MAybe the winztrol's dryin u out? Hit up those joint pills and maybe add some glutamine if ur not already takins some. Almost week 4 for me now. Only noticing some bloat, increased hunger & libido, no real strength gains yet. Should this week hopefully!

Day 35: Unexpectedly my boss called me in to work this morning to finish a project and I had planned to sleep into 11:00 so this threw me off. I wasn't able to cook any of my meals for the day and had to resort to eating a bunch of crap food. Decided to take the day off and just eat since I have only had 2 meals since 8am this morning and I just got off at 4:00. Don't really feel like being up to 3 or 4 in the morning trying to fit in my 8 meals because I worked out.

Yeah it has to be a combination of the winztrol and no joint pills that is drying me out. Getting back on my game tomorrow.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-23-2008 at 03:33 PM.

Day 35: Unexpectedly my boss called me in to work this morning to finish a project and I had planned to sleep into 11:00 so this threw me off. I wasn't able to cook any of my meals for the day and had to resort to eating a bunch of crap food. Decided to take the day off and just eat since I have only had 2 meals since 8am this morning and I just got off at 4:00. Don't really feel like being up to 3 or 4 in the morning trying to fit in my 8 meals because I worked out.

Yeah it has to be a combination of the winztrol and no joint pills that is drying me out. Getting back on my game tomorrow.
    That sucks, didnt u tell ur boss not to call so early cus hes fu*king up ur cycle? J/k. One day at a time bro, keep it up!

Day 36: Another off day as yesterday threw me off so I decided to take one more day off and then restart the process.

Yep, that is where I got the idea. I'm surprised that more bodybuilders do not use this routine. I've been able to do that routine naturally though but I had all kinds of supplements to go along with. Was taking Kre-alk, glutamine, extra l-leucine, AAKG, caffeine pills, beta alanine, a few others, and increased my diet from 6 meals to 8. I saw gains and was getting real strong but after 8 weeks I wore down. I just think if your goal is to look like a super athlete you have to train like one, not train like a pu$$y. haha. About to go hit them legs!!!
    Ima do that routine in January as a bulk for my second cycle. Tried that routine natty and was so damn sore all the time and tired. Im sure some prop/npp will help me gain some good size/strength for that routine.

Day 36: Another off day as yesterday threw me off so I decided to take one more day off and then restart the process.
    Its all good, ur body grows and repairs on off days. They say sometimes u gotta take a step back before u can take 2 steps forward. SUre you'll be back strong. I just took sat and sun off and im fiending for the gym. Guess this sh*ts kickin in cus i wanna kill the weights. Back to the gym tomorrow for 5 days straight, cant wait.

Day 37: Yeah Buddy!!! Got pretty huge today on some deads, tore my hands up pretty bad to where I couldn't hold anything anymore. Might actually have to buy some gloves now as they use to hinder my grip, or so I thought. Never could get that death grip I get with no gloves. Anyway hard day in the gym lots of blood and sweat

3/4 Deads: YEAH BUDDY!!
    warm up with 135 and 225
    315 x12
    405 x10
    495 x 5
    545 x FAIL! Felt like lower back was going to give. I'm a vagina

Barbell rows: 135 x20
    225 x15
    275 x10
    315 x6

Seated Cable Rows: 160 x20
    220 x15
    240 x15
    240 +35lb plate x7

Behind neck pulldown: x15
    x12
    x12

Bi's:
    Hammer Curl: 30 x20 this is where I started to notice my grip was fvcked; did this after bb rows.
    45x15
    55x12

Two arm standing cable curl(what ever its called) x20
    x15
    x10

EZ bar curl: 75 x15
    125 x10

Machine preacher curl one handed: x15
    x15

Good day. Fell off my diet a little bit this weekend and missed some meals which is no good. Getting back focused though
    Last edited by Reed; 08-25-2008 at 06:38 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tearing it up man, very nice. Are you using straps? Kinda sounds like your not.

Oh yeah I use straps. I don't power lift for any comps and I train my forearms and I've been told by MANY top guys to ALWAYS use my straps on back day. Your back is a much stronger group than your forearms and people's grip give out way before there back is pumped up. I just have never used gloves because I can't get that death grip I get without them but I might have to as today ruffed up my hands to the point it was hard gripping them little 35's.

madds87 is offline Junior Member
    Looking solid Man! Dont let the acne descourage you. That always drives me crazy, and always seem to break out when i run a ph cycle....... Just have to bathe more!
    But i have been woundering about the winztrol.... soooo thanx for choosing it for me! Ill be watching your progress. Keep up the good work!

stpete is offline Banned
    OK, i was about to give you 150 YEA BUDDIES if you weren't. I don't like gloves either but if you're tearing your hands to where it's a problem doing exercises, then i guess it's a good thing to wear them. Keep up the good work animal.

150 yeah buddies. thats so funny.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-25-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Day 38: Chest day. Was exhausted from work and didn't have the best of workouts. Oh well. Wore me a tank top today and people came up asking how many steroids I was using. Bunch of jokers.... One dude even came up and started telling me how much he was on thinking it would get me to come out and when he started listing like 6 different things I gave him a look that was classic. You had to be there. Dude wasn't even 200lbs at 6'. Wish I could go in earlier like I use to to avoid all the talking, questions, and all that other stuff. :-(

Incline Smith:warm up with 135
    225 x15
    275 x15
    315 x9

Hammer Incline: 180 x15
    270 x15
    360 x8

Wide chest press: 180 x15 this is where someone came up and started to talk during the movement and it felt like I slightly pulled my chest muscle so I tried it some more with same weight. I could smack some kids sometimes....
    180 x15

Dips: realized my chest wasn't 100% any more, sad day
    x15
    45lb x15
    90 x8

Rope press: x20
    x20
    x15
    x15

Incline DB overhead press:The tricep movement, whatever its called but I do it on a incline bench
    85 x20
    110 x15
    110 x15 supersetted close grip push ups till failure with each set

Did abs, wasn't too pleased today.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-26-2008 at 06:38 PM.

I think I'm going to up the dosage of my compounds because my results are not what I want while "ON". Yeah my strength is nearly the same but who the hell cares what I lift on stage. This is all about winning people. And after reading articles on the these two compounds I realize my doses are mild. Also with the doses the pro's take I need to step up my game. I mean I feel like I'm decently big but I can't imagine what its going to be like on 5-10 grams of test a week plus GH, insulin , deca , dbol , etc etc. I'm not doing this for fun people, this is serious business and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win! I will be upping my compound and begin taking my A.I. eod. 125mg of Revolt and 350mg of Winztrol. Expecting a major flame so I'll wait..............................
    Last edited by Reed; 08-26-2008 at 07:38 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Flame from what? You're ok.

Day 39: Man upped the dose I'm getting this psycho intensity and focus. Anyway a little story for today. I saw the guy in my town who is the light-heavy favorite for this year at the nationals and looking at his quads today help put my progress in perspective. They were insane, pictures can't do them justice, crazy vas. and crazy thickness, definition. It helped me realize how really far behind I am on my goal. I just remember arguing last night with some kids on here saying that there is no way I am this size without a large amount of AAS. Really? I've only run 5 prohormone cycles (this being my six) for 4-6 weeks at a time with 6months to a year between each. Its not like I'm freaky big, I more like a college level football player. There is such a thing as super strong and big NATURAL athletes and those that think otherwise are just showing their weakness. Don't hate on them just focus on yourself. I mean I know it must sting to see someone that is a natural to be better than you and your on several different compounds. Maybe if some people quit training like a 12yr old girl scout they might actually get to where they want to be. You have football players working out twice a day 6x a week and you think thats overtraining. Yeah look at there athletic ability. In my few short years I've come to realize that writing and mouthing your diet and training is different than actually following it. Real life and research paper are two different things!! Moral of the story today: Step your game up if you have your goals set high

Anyway sorry had to get that out. Today was a Milos leg day where I did supersets through the whole workout.
    With these squats I would end on a even number to make sure I did the same reps with both exercises. In other words with my front to back squat superset when I say 20 reps that means I did 10 front squat reps then immediately switched to 10 regular squats. Did everything slow with pauses at the bottom and 45 second breaks between sets. I threw up in my mouth a little bit, thought I throw that out there

Front/Back Squat superset (no smith either)
    warm up with bar and 95lbs
    135 x20 10 front 10 back
    135 x20 " "
    185 x20 " "
    225 x18 " "

Leg press/lunge superset
    500lb x15 w/ 10 rep each leg 35lb lunges
    600lb x15 " "
    700lb x15 " "

Leg extensions:
    125 x15 dropped to 85lb x20
    125 x15 dropped to 85lb x15

Stiff deads supersetted with db deads with a raise at the bottom of movement
    135 x20 dropped to 35lb x15
    135 x20 " "
    135 x20 " "
    135 x15 dropped to 35 x12

Laying curls:
    125 x20 wasn't able to continue with the superset but I went slow
    140 x15
    140 x10

Did calves. Man today was THAT day. haha. It was so hard going slow with pauses and short breaks. But my legs were pumped. Trying to get them freaky though.

To everybody that has been following my log and giving me encouragement and comments I appreciate it all of you.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-27-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Ya man your looking swool as hell...so you started at 210 and up to 225 and your 5' 11" you gota be a beast in person....Im about to start a ph cycle phera/hdrol for 6 weeks. im 5-9 about 205 right now...so im hoping i can see results close to yours maybe 220 at the end if i am lucky Your routine is sick man, your really throwing some weight around, real impressive, keep up the good work!

oh by the way did you do any meaurments before hand?

when i do mine i want to get my body fat done (can you go to the hospital to do this?), and measurments before the cycle at the end and 4 weeks after my last dose to really guage what i gained....I know the mirror is your best judge but it would be nice to see some numbers.

No I didn't take any measurements before hand, I need to start though. Some of the gains has to be due from being injured and then getting back into the routine. I was at 215 about 7-8% bodyfat (leaned down in spring) before I had my injury. Of course I lost weight from lack of intense training and not being good with my diet. I also started a new diet as well during the cycle. I'm thinking I'm close to 230 at the moment as I'm continuing to see progress

I'm pretty sure you could get your bf% at the doctor but the best bet would be to locate a bod pod at a local university or maybe a community college. The tradition method can be off by more than a few percents. The bod pod is a real expensive piece of equipment and usually so is there scale they weigh you on. Real real accurate. Good luck on your cycle bro, you should do real well. Thanks for checking my progress too.

Day 40: I was pleased today, good workout, strength is still on the up and up!

Db press warm up set 30s
    60 x15
    80 x15
    100 x14 (by myself no spot, its lightweight baby!!)
    120 x6 (spotter had hands on last two reps, slight help on last)

Bent over flyes: 30 x20
    55 x15
    55 x15
    65 x 10

Cable side laterals: x20
    x20
    x15
    x15

Behing back shrugs free weight: 225 x15
    405 x10
    495 x7

Db shrugs: 130 x15
    150 x12
    150 x10

Forearms:
    Reverse grip curls: warm up with bar
    75 x20
    95 x15
    135 x8 with straps on this one to focus on pump on my forearm not grip

Reverse grip preacher: 55 x12
    55 x12
    75 x8

Behind back wrist curls: 135 x20
    185 x15
    225 x10 (sounds crazy but its what I do)

Did abs

Day 41: off day, nice

Day 42: off day, enjoying the games today. SEC is embarrassing their opponents as usual on opening day. LETS GO BUDDY!!!!

Day 42: off day, enjoying the games today. SEC is embarrassing their opponents as usual on opening day. LETS GO BUDDY!!!!
    Off day, wtf is that? Pros dnt take off days, get ur ass bck in the gym! Haha, j/k bro. Off days are nice, love em. Glad to see u upped ur doses, should be gettin some real good results now. Keep it up bro! College lvl football palyer phsyique huh? Is that what u tell the girls? All the football palyers ive seen at the 3 colleges ive attended are fat or whatever size/definition. Ur in much better shape bro, give urself sme credit!

Off day, wtf is that? Pros dnt take off days, get ur ass bck in the gym! Haha, j/k bro. Off days are nice, love em. Glad to see u upped ur doses, should be gettin some real good results now. Keep it up bro! College lvl football palyer phsyique huh? Is that what u tell the girls? All the football palyers ive seen at the 3 colleges ive attended are fat or whatever size/definition. Ur in much better shape bro, give urself sme credit!
    HAha There is no day off. Alright maybe a college level RB or something like that. Ever seen Jamal Lewis, dudes jacked out of his mind and follows a bodybuilding type diet. Yeah, I just get tired of people thinking the only way you can build a impressive physique is through drugs, I mean what happen to hard work. Its sounds like I'm emo on myself but really I'm just not satisfied and want to take it as far as I can go. I'll be back to it tomorrow.

stpete is offline Banned
    2 days in a row? You must be gettin some.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    2 days in a row? You must be gettin some.
    Well that and I started a new routine. Four days in a row followed by two days off. Think I like it.

Day 43: Woooooo, the ship has LANDED. Strength is pretty good.

Wide grip pullups: x15
    x15
    x15 as my fat ass gets heavier I can't do this weighted anymore. haha

3/4 Deads: 135 x15
    225 x15
    315 x12
    405 x 10
    495 x4

Barbell Rows: 135 x15
    225 x15
    275 x10
    315 x6

Seated Cable rows: 160 x15
    200 x15
    240 x15
    240 +35lb plate: x7

Behind neck pulldowns: x15
    x15
    x12
    x10

Hammer curls: 25 x20
    45 x15
    55 x10

Machine preacher curl: x15
    x15
    x12

Cable one arm curls: x15
    x15
    x10

did calves too.

Finished my back then went to biceps and focused on that pump. Kinda liked it, arms were pumped, super pumped. haha

Well it was a good day, now its time to go to the huge downtown firework event with 300,000+ people and holla at some shorties lol!

Day 44: Good day. Since my cycle is beginning to come to a close I will take out a meal and a few carb sources. Going from 8 meals to 7 and take out one carb source at night and cut the other in half that I eat later in the day. This is a unconventional way of utilizing my diet to ensure most gains are kept as I will add them back in as soon as my PCT begins plus begin all the creatine, etc.. Anyone that as been following my log might want to give it a try as it seems to work for me. Everyone knows PCT sucks and I'm really going to hate losing some strength as I really have been beasting it out this cycle.

Anyway here is today's workout.

Incline Smith (lowered 30 degrees, usually 45 degrees)
    warm up 2 sets 135
    225 x15
    275 x12
    315 x9 Wasn't use to this angle

Hammer Incline Press: 180 x15
    270 x12
    360 x7 drop set to 180 till failure

Incline Hammer grip press: x15
    x15
    x12

Cable crossovers: x20
    x15
    x15 My chest has been feeling weird for the last 2 workouts, I can't explain it, its like as I work them up I over stretch the skin or something. I'm beginning to get a stretch mark, I only have one. I have one pretty good sized one of my left side (had that since the winter). Its really not noticeable useless I get the angle on my arm right and still it doesn't really show up on photographs.

Tricep:
    Ropepress downs: x20
    x15
    x15

Dumbell Extensions: (recorrected my form and went slow and all the way back)
    75 x20
    90 x15
    110 x15

Kickbacks: x20
    x20
    x15

Did abs
    Last edited by Reed; 09-01-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Day 45: Everything is going well. I took out particular things in my diet to lean up a bit but still keep everything going in full force. No loss of energy really whats so ever. Went and got me a haircut and then hit the gym

Unfortunately I get there and got dudes curling in both the squat racks for a while so it messed up my routine and I went about it in a different way then what was planned. I swear I'm just gonna pick the next kid up thats curling in the squat rack and throw them across the gym

Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets slow and controlled
    x20 superset x10
    x20 superset x15
    x20 superset x20

Front/Back superset squat (explained last week) Slow w/ pauses at bottom
    135 x20 10 Front 10 Back
    135 x20 " "
    185 x20 " "
    225 x20 8 Front 12 Back

Leg Press/ Lunge superset
    500 x15 35lb dumbell 10 reps each leg
    600 x15 " " "

Power Squat: 270 x20
    450 x12
    550 x10

Lying Ham curl: 95 x15 drop to 65 x15
    125 x15 drop to 65 x15
    140 x13 drop to 65 x15

Stiff Dead: 135 x20
    135 x20
    135 x20

Single Leg curl: 60 x20
    90 x15

Did calves

This workout is harder to do then going heavy.

Day 46: Having problems with internet so came over to another person's computer to type this out. Good day

Db Press: 30 x20
    60 x20
    80 x15
    100 x12 (saving energy)
    120 x7 (hands for guidance on last two unlike all reps like last week)

Bent over flyes: 35 x20
    45 x20
    55 x15
    65 x10

Wider grip upright row: 75 x15
    75 x15
    95 x15
    115 x10

Front raise/side lateral superse
    35 x30 15 for front raises without rest go into another 15 but of side lat
    35 x30 " "
    40 x22 12 of front 10 of side

BB shrugs: 135 x20
    225 x20
    315 x15
    405 x12

DB shrugs: 130 x15
    150 x15

Did forearms and abs, sorry I'll edit some other time for my forearms, have to be quick..
    Last edited by Reed; 09-04-2008 at 11:33 PM.

hotpink is offline Female Member
    where are the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink View Post
    where are the pics?
    Ill be getting some lined up just waiting to finish up because I held water at the beginning and now I'm beginning to trim up so I'm waiting to show the end result. Don't worry homegirl.

Day 47: off day, worked and working in my parents yard. Its been a real nice summer day

Wink

Ill be getting some lined up just waiting to finish up because I held water at the beginning and now I'm beginning to trim up so I'm waiting to show the end result. Don't worry homegirl.

Day 47: off day, worked and working in my parents yard. Its been a real nice summer day
    Yeah, dont keep the girl waiting! Haha!

Yeah, dont keep the girl waiting! Haha!
    Don't worry I'm trying to get my conditioning where I want because I've made some good gains and its getting past that Muscle and Fitness look and starting to lean more toward a freak. You'll see, you'll problem be more excited then the ladies Its funny how fast I'm able to bring my conditioning in, you will see a difference. I might even do a little sneak preview later on today.

Day 48: Off work today early and off the gym, Going to finish my parents yard on another super nice summer day.

Don't worry I'm trying to get my conditioning where I want because I've made some good gains and its getting past that Muscle and Fitness look and starting to lean more toward a freak. You'll see, you'll problem be more excited then the ladies Its funny how fast I'm able to bring my conditioning in, you will see a difference. I might even do a little sneak preview later on today.

Day 48: Off work today early and off the gym, Going to finish my parents yard on another super nice summer day.
    Oh, cant wait! Gonna invite me to a private screening via pm? Haha, your gay. Keep up the good work bro!

Oh, cant wait! Gonna invite me to a private screening via pm? Haha, your gay. Keep up the good work bro!
    HAHA F*ck that son, I meant it as girls tend to not like the bodybuilders. They like the M&F fitness dudes. But I'm about to put up the Sneak preview here soon, then its the world premiere lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Who cares what women like? They love you one day, then gone the next. Nahhh, not really......just kiddin man. Oh, sorry to hear bout Tennessee. I had to say it man. Sorry.

I wish we was in the same city so we could workout together at least once. I think you'd bring that fire back up in me that i desperately need sometimes. Keep up the good work bro. Your log fires me up, and i start my cycle on the 9th. I'll post it up.

Yeah the game was upsetting just crawled in my bed in a fetal position and cried myself to sleep

Yeah I feel you, I love working out with people. I'll def. be waiting for your log big guy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information