Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My 8 week log

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Day 49: Another good strong day. I will be rewarding myself this evening since I don't need to be doing those things during PCT.

3/4 Deads: 135 x15
    225 x15
    315 x12
    405 x10
    495 x4

BB Row: 135 x15
    225 x15
    315 x8
    315 x5

Db row:120 x15
    140 x15
    160 x10

Seat Cable row: 160 x15
    200 x15
    240 +45lb plate x7

Behind neck pulldowns: x15
    x15
    x15

Hammer curl: 30 x15
    40 x10
    55 x10

Cable curl: x15
    x15
    x12

Machine preacher: x12
    x12
    x10

Standing two arm cable curls (whatever there called) : x15
    x15
    x12

Did calves

Today I am going to go out and reward myself this evening. By blood pressure and digestive track seem to be doing fine and no problems except elevated BP on the superdrol. The solitude eventually takes its toll so I need to venture out to keep my head on straight which helps "re-light" the flame so I'm not just going through the motions. This is a rarity and not recommended.

I'll probably just go out and have few beers, not get tanked or anything. Plus I have a few ladies that would like me to go out with them so you know I gotta let to dog loose.

Cool

Everything went well last night and only had 3 drinks. I had a rather large meal before I went out (80 g pro , 80 g carb) then right as I left the spot I had brought some whey w/ extra glutamine and extra BCAA's in it to get myself out of the catabolic state I was in. I went home and had my last meal which was 8oz of buffalo meant, 8oz of sweet potato, a salad w/ olive oil. Then I hit the sack. This was just a one time thing for this cycle

And here is that "sneak peak".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 8 week log-photo-225.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-204.jpg  

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro, lookin fu*kin solid and swole! Thats pretty dedicated. I bet the pros dont even bring their shaker cup of protein/bcaas to the party, haha! Great job bro! Look a lot more cut then ur first pics too. U where cut then but u look even more cut now, especially ur arms.

Day 50: Chest/Tri. Had a decent workout. I think I have got everything I'm going to get out this cycle so I believe I'm going to cut it a week short so I can get started on the dreaded PCT process. No need to continue this any longer really. I'm going to up my meal intake from the current 7 to 9 and add in all the supplements. A review of whats going down for PCT

PCT:
    Toremifene: 60mg ed (wk 1-4)
    6 oxo: 600 mg ed for wk 1-2 then 300 ed wk 3-4. Morning and Night
    -I have this product that mixes 300 mg of 6 oxo w/ 1000mg of Trib, 400mg ZMA, and 50 mg of DHB in two capsules. Used it in a prior PCT combined with a SERM and had no problems with anything.

OTC supps:
    Whey Protein
    Kre Alk
    Beta Alanine
    Glutamine
    A preworkout drink
    AAKG
    My EFA supps that I take all the time.
    Joint and multi of course.
    Maybe OKG?
    And of course I will continue to take all my support supps since I bought them at Wal-mart (Yes Walmart) until finished, probably got enough to go through PCT

Man thats alot of junk I'm taking but it should prove to be a solid PCT as I've not taken any of the creatine, beta, OKG, the occasional glutamine and AAKG here and there, and of course the pre-workout drink. Just tried to rely on my nutritional food and the hormones to get gains and save all that stuff for when I really needed it. Hopefully this will prove to be helpful as it has in the past but its more difficult now that I'm much heavier and stronger. Next log will no longer be the weak sauce but the hot sauce so it should be some more fun. Now on to my PCT. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks to everyone who stayed tuned for so long but there really isn't anything else left to do on this cycle except try to maintain what I've earned. I leave you with inspiration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avdX9MYDU_A
    Last edited by Reed; 09-07-2008 at 11:06 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    My man.....You're freakin huge!! What juice are you using?

Just kidding man. But you are one big cat. You should be proud of yourself, and your progress.

I'll post my pics tomorrow for a small comparison.

You make me look silly. But not after my cycle bro. lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Your delts are crazy.

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Helll yeaaahh!

Bumpin the log for some buddies

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    damn reed! lookin' good bro and nice lifts

also thanks for bumping it because i was searching and searching and couldn't find it

Blog Entries
    im curious how you liked each compound and how effective you thinck each was. dam immpressive results bud.

I think the superdrol was the main compound that managed my return to the higher performance level I was at before I was injured. There was a combo of things that was going on to get the results I got. Coming off injury, new diet, new supplements, the break I took before I hit it hard so my body was primed for growth.

Superdrol- super strength gains and LBM, loss water(its a diuretic), had higher bp, and made my pee orange in the morning
    Revolt: Help me with the mass, high water retention at first other than that don't know how much the base helped
    Winztrol: Higher Bp, had headaches, increased the vasc. and hardness, helped maintain the gains from superdrol and once I played with my diet my muscles began to become detailed more than likely due to this compound. The striations in my thighs and triceps became more pronounced.

Overall probably the best cycle I have ever had mostly due to breaking through plateaus and being the strongest I have ever been. Pressing the 150's was probably the highlight of the whole experience, its still surreal. PCT seems to be going fine, haven't lost anything, yet only day 3. Strength is still up but I don't have that rage I get when on. Sex drive was never an issue, never really has been. I'm able to get it up at the end of cycles but not off which at least I'm still able to service.

Overall Grade: B+
    Last edited by Reed; 09-10-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    did any of the compounds make you fell sick or tired,stuff like that? and thank you for your reply.

The only real problems were a few headaches from the high bp and a little lethargy. Towards the beginning I had insomnia which I don't know what it was caused by. I was only worried about 2.5 weeks into the superdrol when I'd wake up in the morning and my pee was a real bright orange color but once I upped my water intake it went away. Side effects were not that much of a problem.

Blog Entries
    one more ? r u saying you were able to do the "deed" but couldent get off post cycle. sorry to sound stupid but that alone scares me away from m-drol. if its what u ment.

Yeah but I'm a weird dude, don't go by how my sexual function is. Its not the m-drol that would cause sexual problems as much as I think the Revolt would. If I remember correctly I believe the Revolt converts into some variation of Nandrolone but I'm not 100% positive since the research out on these things are not complete. I will research more here soon and report back

The superdrol seems to have antiestrogen effects as well as the diuretic effect and the reason for the "delayed gyno" is the estro-rebound effect from using a SERM/AI after words with no tapering down on the AI. I'm using torem and 6oxo for PCT and everything is going well. I mean of course I've lost the look you get from being on but my weight is generally the same maybe 3-4lbs down due to water weight and but I still can tell I added a good amount of new muscle to my frame. But I will report back when this workout week is finish to show where I really stand during PCT.

And BTW ask away on your questions I don't mind one bit

Blog Entries
    thanks man,i felt a little weired asking that.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Pct should be over very soon now. How are the results?

I'm considering M-drol on its own for my first real PH cycle.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Hey Reed, how did the torem go?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    whats up REED!! ive browsed your thread a bit. but im going to go through and re read a few things.

gotta suscribe and support ya bro!!

Damn you kids still jocking my log.

PCT went fine, Torem went better than last time I ran Clomid as my SERM. It seemed to get everything back together quickly and with less down feeling. IDK maybe I'm crazy as I have no blood work yet. But everything is back in order PCT has been finished for about a week now due to my ability to recover quickly. My sex drive is at full intensity and as excepted I dip in strength for the first several days of PCT then pick back up towards the end. Had a few joint issues though but I think its due to me running out of my joint supplements and stopping them for 3 weeks. Bad idea, but lack of funds it was either food, creatine, or that supplement, hmmmm. I'll go with the first choice. I lost some weight during PCT of course as I am reaching the upper limits of my natural ability, in the range of 220-225 and have lost that "on" look, you know veins popping out, skin oily and super tight. Anyway still beasting it out and can't wait to start the real deal soon!!!! Thanks for the love guys

DS21 is offline Member
    Nice log! You look really lean a big, good job. It actually makes me want to lean down, but I have a few more months of bulking, so it will have to wait.

This is for Horse so he can see what he is working with. This are my best pics to date. Only prohormone cycles and natty test boosters, no real deal yet Horse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 8 week log-l_cde60ddfc256e612c2327e4e228cdc5c.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-14.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-160.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-204.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-161.jpg  

More Horse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 8 week log-photo-167.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-19.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-243.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-225.jpg   My 8 week log-photo-158.jpg  

edit, ask me about it.
    Last edited by Reed; 10-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    You are looking amazing! I'm excited to see what is to come with so much dedication and hard work put in. You should be proud of yourself, and I promise, if I win the lotto I will be your sponsor for competitions.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Dude you are a serious beast...

I still cannot believe you havent cycled...

Its gonna push you over that edge. I can wait to see that Log...

Way to go big dog! Props!

-WAR

Thanks Kat, if you ever do win the lotto and sponsor me I can't promise I can pay you back, it would just be you helping me achieve a dream

Thanks War, means alot, just gonna put everything I have into it

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I just noticed this log, nice gains there! That product Havoc can you purchase that at a regular supplement shop? I checked a couple local ones here online and none of them carry it.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    just saw the log great work thanks for sharing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information