1-T Tren
Topical Pro-steroid Cream
Primordial Performance

Buy one get one free till midnight 4/24/09

I will be running this product for 6 weeks during a cutting diet, the goal is to review the effects, and or side effects of this product. I probably should do a review during a bulking phase however it is the spring time.

I am in week 2 of a new workout routine, This actually works for me, if strength slips i will add more protein but this usually works.

200g pro
200g carbs
60g fats

2 days a week cardio 2x each day with 0 carbs on those 2 days
4 resistance training days week.. 3 upper and 1 legs

So far in week 2 and after adjusting the fats consumption i'm pretty level energy wise throughout the day, and down 5 lbs with no strength loss, this is the diet and workout plan i intend to follow for the duration of the product review..

50mcg cabergoline 2x week
Multi
Alpha Sustain 2x week to evaluate the effectiveness of this product in maintaining testicular function

A full PCT will be required at the end of this run, I will be doing their Testosterone Recovery Stack which is Sustain Alpha, taco 9, and endoAmp and will complete a review of those products.

Here is the write up on the product 1-T Tren

1-T TREN is finally here, and it represents a true pinnacle.
As the list of legal and effective steroid hormones becomes smaller and smaller, the FDA ban list of anabolic substances becomes increasingly larger.
Considering the current legal environment for steroid based compounds, 1-T TREN is likely going to be the most powerful steroidal product that Primordial Performance will ever release. In fact, 1-T may quite possibly be the most powerful product available on the current legal market. [And it probably isn't going to be available very long if congress continues their "war against anabolics"]
Now, before we talk about the marvelous power of 1-T TREN, I want to come clean.
We are calling this product 1-T TREN because we are utilizing a hormone that has effects and a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. So when we say "This is the closest legal thing to injectable Trenbolone", we really mean it. [Even though it's not actual Trenbolone, nor does it convert to Trenbolone]
The legal steroid hormone we are calling "TREN" is known as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione]
Most noteworthy, is that TREN doesn't need to make any conversions to exert its muscle building effects, because of its unique chemical structure.
Just compare the two steroid molecules and you will see they share a very similar molecular structure -